Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagan Raju

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Your name IRL
Gagan Raju
2. Your age
3. Time zone
Time zone in India (GMT+5:30)
6-7 hours max
5. Your Discord
Gagan Raju#9006
6. Your Nickname
Gagan
7. Your ID
Additional Information
Want to grow the server and help all the people and basically to Say I know almost all the rules I was Admin in Indian server Like the Xtreme India Role Play server Owner(Rishab_Shetty) One of your admins.
I have experience as an admin and would be an asset to your team and Basically admin is managing which I like do it. My main focus would be Role Play.
Managing, dedication, Time management, patience.
some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level, that it
Yes I will
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes I will

Last edited:

Blue Beach

Player
Player
Ahmed
UTC
10 hours +
! Blue#1714
Blue Beach
additionally Information
1.I want to help other admins
2.My strengths are I can be online more than 10 hours and I have good RP and I know how to get a solution to a problem, and I can speak English, French, Arabic.
3.My weakness is I am super kind and I talk calm with the person
4. Yes
5. Yes

Paco

Player
Player
Information
1. Amar
2. 24
3. CEST
4. More than 8hrs a day
5. Paco#9451
6. Paco Black
7. 16639

Additional information
1. Well I really liked this server,now I would love it if it was more RP focused right now it has like RPG/DM type which I grew up playing on SAMP.I have huge experience with all kind of servers I was owner of SAMP server server for almost 10yrs in that type RPG/DM and on RageMP I was admins on couple of Balkan servers and Co-Owner of one too.I work as UI/UX Designer and since I work from home I am here almost all the time so I can always help people and rest of the administration.Also I have bunch of ideas in my brain that I would love to share with developers if needed.

2. Well I have decent knowlage of HTML,CSS and some basics of JS.Currently I'm working as Junior UI/UX Designer so I think that I might be able to contribute to this server in that way if needed.But also I am on my PC almost whole day so I am always available to everyone.

3. Probably that I am pretty stubborn person

4. Yes

5. I don't own any but Yes

Skies Wayne

Yikes
Player
1. Alex B
3. EU
4. 6 - 12 hours
5.Skies#9727
6.Skies Wayne
7. 99

1.As you can tell from my ID I joined the server the moment it came out and have enjoyed it ever since. I have met so many good people on this server and as an administrator I would like to repay the community for being so good to me all throughout my play time and help people that are struggling with technical problems or are wanting to report someone that is breaking any sort of server rules. or anything that could make the game unenjoyable to the player-base. Due to me being so early in the city I have experienced or had the opportunity to try out every single job that the server has to offer and almost every single organization the server has to offer. And due to that, becoming an administrator is the last thing that I can do to just repay the friends and players that I've met through this still ongoing and amazing journey and help the entire community to make the game fun and enjoyable for every single player. And as I said I just wish to make this Role-play server a safe space for everyone that joins it and can have fun without getting bullied , harassed or any sort of things like that.

2. My strengths in my opinion is my personality, Many of my friends could say that I am a funny and laid back person most of the time but I can get serious when I need to, I also find myself as a very helpful or a person that thinks about other as he does about himself and in my opinion such empathy to help others is a pretty important skill when becoming a administrator. I have also been an administrator on a few RP servers on Fivem and can understand the administrator system very well. My friends also could say that I am very good at handling a serious or non serious situation the proper way which I have learned through my multiple hundreds of hours on duty as a Staff-Sergeant for the LSPD and the time in other legal organizations. I can also speak Fluent Polish , Norwegian and English.

3.My weaknesses in my opinion has to be my voice. Some of my friends say that I can get two wordy and over explain a Topic which curtain people could find annoying. Another one of my weaknesses is also involved with my voice, some people may find my voice annoying.

4.I am fully ready to leave RP life to become an administrator.

5.Due to me currently not owning a business yes.

fIsTx_FoR

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.fist
3.GMT+5:30
4. 12 hrs minimum
5. fIsTx_FoR#9124
6.NHK

1. because i want to help out people who ever don't talk in English nicely but they want to grow up with this lovely server
2.my strenghts are communication, understanding and cool minded
3. my greatest weakness is too talkative sometime
4. I ready to leave my rp life to help out other guys
5.yes i am ready to do all things to help peoples out from there problem
it's my pleasure if i get to serve this lovely community thanks

Edrian Kalter

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Edrian
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone UTC/GMT +5 hours
4. Average online per day about 2-4 hours
5. Your Discord EdBert#8635
6. Your Nickname Edrian Reid
7. Your ID 20260

Additional information

I have good expirience as a Server Administrator. I was Junior Admin 3rd lvl on Arizona V( average online 600-800 players) from 03/15/2021 to 05/13/2021. I know specifics of the administrator's work and my responsibilities. Also I was the curator of Vagos. If u need any proofs i'd be happy to show u. But main reason why I want to become an admin it's english practice. I really like to learn different languages and i am constantly improving my language skills. At this moment my English level about A2 but i can to speak already. If u interested my candidature i will be happy to become a part of the Grand's Team!
Sociability Multiculturalism Work for results
Understanding different English's accents
Yes i know Admin's rules and politics
Yes, but i haven't a business.

Noah Mills

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1.Adarsh rai
2.18 years
3.indian time zone (GMT + 5:30)
4. 5-6 hours daily
5.@Adarsh #0109
6.Adarsh

Additional information
1. I wanted to become a admin to help the people and to contribute in the server.

2. synchronised way of working.

3. Sometimes being more talkative or being overthinking about something.

4. Yes I would love to leave roleplaying in the server to help other people and let them to learn roleplay.

5. Yes I would do so.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Good afternoon. Those candidates are invited for the interview on 15th of May at 19 00 server time.
cedric Williams#5001
Gagan Raju#9006
! Blue#1714
Paco#94514
fIsTx_FoR#9124
EdBert#8635
Adarsh #0109

shivraj

Player
Player
1. SHIVRAJ DAWARE
2. 20
3. GMT+5 30
4. 8 TO 10 HOURS
5. -SHIVRAJ#4363
6. MUNNA DAVID
7. 17483

Additional information
1. to help peoples as fast as possible and i would like to manage things in the server.
2. i can help and convince people easily and can understand them quickly.
3. i am short tempered person
4. yes
5. yes

Kartik69

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Kartik Arora
2. Your age
3. Time zone
Time zone in India (GMT+5:30)
8-9 Hours a Day
5. Your Discord
Kartik #0069
6. Your Nickname
Kartik
7. Your ID
Additional Information
The server is too good and willing to grow by being strict with people as I have seen many people doing basic
RP Mistakes. I also have experience as a head admin in Xtreme India Roleplay, I have also been moderator in IPGC Indian Servers. In Real Life also I am a businessman and I know how to manage people and how to treat them. So basically the work of admin is also to manage people. I would also help indian people who play in our server who are not comfortable or fluent in english so that they are also satisfied with server and they also think that somebody is there to whom they can speak freely.
Disciplined, Punctual, Good Decision Maker, Treat Everyone Equal, Like to help People.
Sometimes I expect too much from people, I lose my patience rest I would try to give my best to the server and give people my best service.
Yes, I am Ready.
Yes, I am Ready.

Last edited:

ImKrazyK

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Andy
2. Your age - 32
3. Time zone - EST
4. Average online per day - 6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord - ImKrazyK7232
6. Your Nickname - Drew Datson
7. Your ID - 19875

Additional information
I want to become an Admin to help clean up the server and assist players whom are new to RP or players who need help with basic issues that may or may not prevent them from getting on the server among other things. I am very knowledgeable in what counts as R/VDM, FailRP, Combat Logging and all that other stuff that falls under RP.
Fast to Respond, Lots of knowledge around GTAV RP problems and how to solve them.
I like to take on too much at once.
Yes.
I don't own one, so yes.

David Barnes

Player
Player
Information
1. Adriaan
2. 19
3. GMT +1
4. 5 hours
5. AdriaanMcWise#6805
6. David Barnes
7. 3622

Additional information
1. I can see the population of the server grow a lot, when I started about a month and a half ago I had quite a lot of questions for the admins and they always answered very quickly. Now that I know how everything works very well I would like to be able to do the same back for the community and help the people who have questions. On the Discord as well as in the game itself. I am not looking to go any higher than administration assistant though since I do still want to keep my roleplay character.

2. I am pretty stress resistant, so in situations where a lot of chaos going on (let's say there is a lot of questions at once) I can keep calm and answer them all one by one in a good manner instead of starting to rush them with bad answers to get them done quickly. I am also a pretty good talker and know how to explain things to people and make them understand it.

3. My greatest weakness can sometimes be seen as a strength but it's my determination. When I am determined that something is right I will keep discussing / arguing about it and won't give up very quickly. Usually when I do this I am right though so then it's a good thing that I don't give up.

4. No I will not, I want to become an administration assistant (no higher than that) and help out in Discord / on the server but I do still want to keep on roleplaying.

5. I do not have a business.

Teddy bear

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Giorgi Nikabadze
3. GMT+2
4. 6-12
5.Rubena#4795
6.Ruben Scaleta

1. i want to become admin because i think server needs more active staff, i hame big expirience in RP, playe on lots of servers, i have also played on Russian Grand Rp servers for months and know all the systems. i would deffenetly whould like to become admin so that server will have clean and enjoyable RP
2.expirience, i know how things work. i am able to look form others prespective very well which helps me make correct move.
3. as i said looking from others prespective but from bad side because i can also feel bad for them
4.yes
5.yes

Itachi God

GOD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Paras Gupta
Ist
13-16
ITACHI#2810
Itachi

I want to become an admin because i want to make sure everyone enjoy good quality rp
I want to make sure everyone follow the server rules
I want to help the server to grow and reduce bad player who doesn’t know how rp works

My biggest strength is time management
Little bit of coding
Excel
Quick Lerner
Previous experience as a GTA RP Server admin
My strengths are I am calm I can talk to people respectfully not disrespect players and higher-ups. And also I am patient.

My weakness is my strength sometimes
Dont know core coding

yes

yes

Wyzim

Player
Player
1. Mohammad Wasim
2. 17
3. IST +5:30
4. 10 Hours
5. wyzim#8801
6. Wyzim
7. 13696

-> There are many reasons I want to become an admin
=> I have noticed the recent announcement in the discord server that you are looking for admins for GrandRP Server.
=> I really want to see this server grow, so that GrandRP becomes one of the greatest RP.
=> I want to help my team, fill the gap in response when someone on my team is unavailable.
=> I want to create a friendly relationship with the players so that they feel great while talking to them.
=> To provide support to new players and answering every report possible by my skills.

-> Here are my following strengths that I am aware of myself
=> I develop rapport with the player really easily.
=> People with my common language makes me more comfortable to talk to.
=> I am good working alone, sometimes with friends.
=> I make quick-decisions easily without getting much stressed that helps me deal with various situations.

-> My greatest weaknesses would be:-
=> I am really sensitive emotionally so if someone speaks ill of me, I feel bad easily.
=> I cannot handle people who do not listen after being told more than 5-7 times.

Other than that I don't have any weakness that would effect much.

-> Yes, I know where am going and what I am doing. Without thinking of this I would never come to this decision. In any matter this will only boost my efficiency in management and replying to reports.

-> Yes, I am ready.

Blue Beach

Player
Player
Ahmed
UTC
10 hours +
! Blue#1714
Blue Beach
additionally Information
1.I want to help other admins
2.My strengths are I can be online more than 10 hours and I have good RP and I know how to get a solution to a problem, and I can speak English, French, Arabic.
3.My weakness is I am super kind and I talk calm with the person
4. Yes
5. Yes

Sean Garcia

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Seán
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - BST
4. Average online per day - 7+ Hours
5. Your Discord - seanlol#1671
6. Your Nickname - Sean Price
7. Your ID - 1162

---------------------------------------------------

1. Why do you want to become an admin? - I would like to become an Admin for an accounted amount of reasons. Firstly starting off with the obvious. To help new and old players with anything un familiar to the eye when in it comes to RP. Wither that be any in game problems.. problems in the Discord. Or anything related to an extent on the given. Secondly. To try and give people a better experience. We can all agree that GRP has been doing outstanding since release date from 300 players peak to 800. Watching the server grow has been amazing but being here from day 1 I can still see some problems that new and old players will and are experiencing. As admin I will try my best to get my word out there on the problems to the higher ups I will be working under.

2. What are your strengths? - I have several strengths. Firstly, my communication with others is top level. May it be something small like a general conversation or being interviewed I am always willing to extend my points if not understood. Therefore my communication is good. Secondly I hold amazing leadership skills. Putting people in there place is something I cannot hesitate doing if pushed to a point where actions of a such may be needed... giving and taking orders has never been a problem for my behalf as I can give and take information and act it out withholding an extreme amount of professionalism. Thirdly, I can stay calm in situations where others may not... may that be kids screaming at you and others may shout or cuss them out. I would act appropriate in those scenarios as I am sure the staff team can agree that having admins that cannot keep a cool head is what they distance themselves from. Remembering to keep your composure and a level of 'cool headed' is VITAL when it comes to everyday situations.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? - I do not have a lot of weaknesses but when it comes to personal insults such as talking about my Family in a insulting way would be the only thing triggering due to experience of petty people like that.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? - Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - Yes

---------------------------------------------------

- Sean Duffy

Pearson Herrera

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Damon
2. Your age 25
3. Time zone GMT +1
4. Average online per day 5-8
5. Your Discord DMonzz#7488
6. Your Nickname Pearson Herrera
7. Your ID 158

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I have played the server since day 1 and have been in many different Organisations and would love to contribute more to this server. I have had many interactions with many different people in this server and have a lot of knowledge of how the server works and believe that if I was to become an admin I could have a really good positive effect on the server.
2. What are your strengths? I am good in leadership and have good relationship building skills. I can keep calm in stressful situations and understand and relate to many different people in different cultures and languages.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Competitiveness, I hate to lose and sometimes can get too competitive. But everyone has to lose sometimes :)
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, I believe in my current position I have set my family up in the position that they can succeed without me and would be happy to leave RP life.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

BigDeccerz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Declan Miller
2. 17
3. GMT
4. 8-12 hours
5. declanmillz#4230
6. Sheamus McConally
7. 2643

Additional Information
1. I have seen the server grow from when it started and i am very impressed and proud to be apart of the amazing growing community. I have met and talked with all the original admins and think very highly of them and that inspired to want to become one myself. I really enjoy helping people and believe i have the necessary skills to do so. I spend a lot of time on the server and want to use that time to help others because i really enjoy it.

2. I have a lot of knowledge of the inners of PC mechanics and GTA mechanics and how it all works script wise. I am on a lot of the time and can provide assistance always. I am very friendly and helpful with everyone i meet and have being RP'ing for over 2 years so i understand the rules and have common knowledge. I am also a very fast learner and can pick up on new skills easily.

3. My greatness weakness is i have to leave for the army in around a year but i can promise that if i was made an admin i would dedicate as much time as possible into the server until i would have to leave. I also generally talk quite fast and some people have troubles understanding me but i am working on that myself.

4. I have considered everything and weighed out the Pros and Cons of leaving the RP and came to the decision that i am indeed ready to.

5. I would be willing to sell any businesses under my name yes.

Akarsh Prashanth

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Akarsh Prashanth
2. 17
3. Indian Time zone [GMT+5:30]
4. 5-6 Hours
5. akarsh#0499
6. Akarsh
7. 9167
Why do you want to become an admin?
Additional information
I want to help growing the server and I was a staff member in an Indian server, so I am familiar with the rules of roleplay.
I am confident, patient, dedicated and focused
3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
Humor and I work better when I am prepared.
Yes I will be ready to leave RP Life to be an admin
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom