Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bala Fox

Bala Fox
Player
1. Sabin Siwakoti
2. 23
3. (GMT+5:45)
4. 8 hours
5. Bala Gaming 👑#9415
6. Bala Hudson
7. 22077

Additional Information
1.I want to become server admin because i am well known about the roleplay. I have experience on FiveM server which i own. I have some programming skills through i can help server to develop. I myself is now studying on topic Computer Application through which I can help server developers to develop server technically also. I am well known in Gamming community of My country i.e Nepal.

2. My strengths is i can communicate with almost every one in server in different language i.e English, Hindi, Nepalese etc. As i said before i am a technical related guy i can go through many problems and issue that developers as well as players are facing and can provide the solution for them.

3. I can define my weakness main is i cannot give more than 9 hours for now it may decrease after 1 year because i am gonna complete my studies.

4. Yes, of course i am ready to leave Rp life.

5. Yes i can sell business if i own. But i donot have business now

Last edited:

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
1. Your name IRL: Jordan
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: EST US
4. Average online per day: 5-10
5. Your Discord: CovertNightmare#9325
6. Your Nickname Kenny_Vis
7. Your ID: 9513

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?: I can help maintain a good RP environment for all the players involved and better help the community. I never admin a RP server but I have admin servers on other games
2. What are your strengths? I'm pretty dedicated to something I'm invested in such as RP. I have been around the RP scene for 3-4 years both in GTA and other games so I know my stuff. I'm able to follow rules as well as you'll notice my whole time here I haven't gotten in any trouble. I'm pretty computer savvy as well.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I work from home and may have to suddenly leave game to respond to work stuff or balance both for a brief minute since my work schedule is kinda weird. I manage both pretty well.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Name Rohit Garg
2. age 18
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 10hr
5. RoyalisLiveYT#1856
6. rohit
7. 15234
Additional information
1. I've been in the server for quite a while, and I've learnt how things work. I'm also open towards learning a thing or two as well, from my fellow colleagues. I noticed that the staff team has been working day and night and I do understand how tedious it is to respond to more than 500 people online and thought maybe I could lend a helping hand towards the community. I've always liked the uniqueness of the server and how hard the developers have worked into making Grand RP a major success in the Grand Theft Auto V roleplaying community. Being a part of the staff team and helping out everyone alongside my fellow staff would be a pleasure and I would give my best and make sure my higher-ups are satisfied with the work I do. and i have experience of admin...
2. could say that my strengths are I'm determinant because when i I put something in my mind especially if that something interests me, I'm not leaving it before I get some genuine and good results. Another strength is that I like to share my opinion and ideas a lot and like to open a lot of discussions because in my past university projects it proved well that 2 mins is always than 1 and the more the better.
3.I tend to be a bit stern sometimes. Although, I look into everything deeply, I always have that feeling that something isn't right. But over time I gain confidence and it hence helps me get over it.
4.I'm ready to leave RP life to help and support in managing the server providing good RP to the players
5.I don't have a business

ZacharyChen

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - David Wong
2. Your age - 23
3. Time zone - EST
4. Average online per day - 5~ hours and more hours online on discord.
5. Your Discord - ScreechingWinds#9229
6. Your Nickname - Zachary Chen
7. Your ID - 4017

Additional information
With the growing number of players, there requires more supervision over player activity. I came to really like the server and have been here for almost two months. I would like to help the server's growth and see what the server will become in a few months. From the beginning I knew the server was unique and had potential, and we can see that with the recent growth.
I have little to no bias towards anyone relating to families, gangs, or orgs because I haven't partaken in any of them besides LifeInvader. As I have experience in supervising new recruits for LifeInvader, I could handle some of the stress that comes with dealing with rude and unruly players. I also like to help out new players if they have any questions as long as its not too OOC and I know when some information has to be learnt IC. I also tend to be a very fast learner and follow orders accordingly when told. Because I have been on the server for a while, I know the rules stated in discord pretty well. I am also a quick decision maker if I am working alone, but I usually like to discuss and make sure with people in the team before making a decision, if available, especially when I start out. I also speak English and my microphone is pretty good.
Because I have not experienced much of the violent life in the server, I could be unfamiliar during events, but I am a very fast learner and will adapt once I experience it. To be honest, I am not an expert when it comes to RP, but I know the basics of what is and is not allowed.
Yes I would be ready to leave the RP life.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes I would be ready to sell my businesses.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Kelso#3241
slowiN#8513
Johnny#4491
RedSkyRon#2667
Royfeeller😈🥵#8393

Gamerz_Hitesh
! Blue#1714
Zack_Lynch#6536
nikhil_js#2001
Sike Chicano#1595
khan#9267
Gala#3204
Bala Gaming 👑#9415
CovertNightmare#9325
RoyalisLiveYT#1856
The interview will be happening on 25th of May at 18:00 Server time. Please join discord "waiting room" 5 minutes before the interview starts.

desiz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: imran ahmed
2. Your age: 32
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 10-15HOURS
5. Your Discord: ☪DESIZ☪#2943
6. Your Nickname: DESIZ
7. Your ID: 12470

Additional information
Because i really like to help players,help new people guide them through basics stuff .Punish people who deserve it especially whom dont know the meaning of rp and overall to
help this community
I speak multiple languages and i am most likely online most of the time so i can help any player out at any time
i dont have any weaknesses
Yes if it really needs to but it depends on how busy you can get with admin role if i see that admin role is really busy then i will leav rp and save my account for future
i dont have any business

Last edited:

desiz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: imran ahmed
2. Your age: 32
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 10-15HOURS
5. Your Discord: ☪DESIZ☪#2943
6. Your Nickname: DESIZ
7. Your ID: 12470

Additional information
Because i really like to help players,help new people guide them through basics stuff .Punish people who deserve it especially whom dont know the meaning of rp and overall to
help this community
I speak multiple languages and i am most likely online most of the time so i can help any player out at any time
i dont have any weaknesses
Yes if it really needs to but it depends on how busy you can get with admin role if i see that admin role is really busy then i will leav rp and save my account for future
i dont have any business

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
1. Ali
2. 25
3. +5
4. 6-8 hour
5. Alii#4339
6. Ali Gypavelli
7. 5226

1. I had a promise to myself that I would be a good, responsible, and a role-model admin that everyone will respect and follow. I want to be an admin more because I wanted to help other players in their game-related and even non-game-related problems. Also, there it seems to be an issue where in some cases, some admins don't respond the questions on-time, making the player made a wrong decision, and that's why I wanted to be an admin, I want to avoid that mistake and make the players enjoy roleplaying with others with no worries.
2. I'm a hard-working young man with decent communication skills, and I believe that I'll be an asset to the admin team.
3. I dont think i have any weakness because i always keep my things on point and to try to overcome my weak spots on time.
4. yes
5. yes

JD Versace

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

JD Versace

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Jayesh thummar
2. 21
3. IST
4.10-12 hrs
5. GJR | HAWKEYE #9867
6. JD ROY

Additional information
1. To help out guys and make this server best as possible
2.I can speak good english and can communicate well with other people
3. I consider people always kind and they try to take advantage of me( my greatest weakness )
4. yes, but now i am looking forward to work as assistant
5. yes

NovaDior

Player
Player
Information
1. Lorenzo
2. 19
3. BST
4. 9 Hours
5. Lorenzo OO
6. Lorenzo Versace
7. 12037

Additional information
1. I want to help the server help new people who have no knowledge about the server & i want to punish people from breaking rules like VDM DM RDM Eetc
2. My strengths are my Work ethic , Calm attitude , dedication
3. severe OCD
4. yes

Knobi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Jamie
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT +1
4. Average online per day : lately around 5-6 hours a day.
5. Your Discord :Knobi#1170
6. Your Nickname : Hassan Yeager
7. Your ID :25016

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? : Been playing on the server for a few days now. I have been enjoying it a lot and think its a fun server which will grow even bigger. I would love to help out and be part of the growth. I think I could become a good administrator i'm mature, disciplined and have a lot of free time to guide players and punish rulebreakers to keep the server fair and fun for every player. I'm also a veteran roleplayer having played on semi-serious and serious roleplay servers since 2008 on different games.
2. What are your strengths? : I'm mature and don't get heated. Can remain unbiased and will empathize with players when needed.
I believe im still quite naive and inexperienced when it comes to administrating. I'm a fast learner though.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, I am.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I have none.

tinu

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Tinu
2. Your age
3. Time zone
Time zone in India (GMT+5:30)
10-12 hours max
5. Your Discord
BiLaL#0466
6. Your Nickname
Charles Vallurkadan
7. Your ID
Additional Information
Want to help all the people to enjoy a fair role play and to the grow of server. I'm aware about the RP rules as I was the owner and Admin of an Indian server ( currently we closed down the server). I have much experience to be an admin and would be an asset to your team and I'm real live admin too so i love to be an admin.
Management, Dedication, Patience, Problem solving.
I don't like to be being cheated
Yes I will
Yes I do

Michalmartin

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information :-
1.Akash
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 8 to 9 hours
5. akash#7536
6.Michalmartin

Want to grow the server and help all the people and basically to Say I know almost all the rules I was Admin in Indian server Like the Indian Roleplay server ..
I have experience as an admin and would be an asset to your team and Basically admin is managing which I like do it. My main focus would be Role Play.
Managing, dedication, Time management, patience.
some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level, that it
Yes I will
Yes I will

Last edited:

Maybe Wolf Santos

I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Werner Santos
2. Your age - 28
3. Time zone - gmt-7 ( pdt)
4. Average online per day 8-10hours
5. Your Discord iMaybe2High#2131
6. Your Nickname Los Santos Maniakz Head - Maybe
7. Your ID - 17118

Additional information
I want to be a part of the responsibility it takes to keep the server running alive and healthy.

I am a strong listener, communicator and problem solver. Ability to quickly think on my feet and get the best results out of any given stressful situation

I care to much on fairness and can pain myself I details to make sure what fair is fair. While this is not a weakened I do recognize how it may affect my personal productivity if I focus on the details to much.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes

yes.

Lil Tee

Probably banned knowing me
Player
1. Connor
2. 20
3. BST
4.12hrs
5. Welshy#9527
6. Aidan Rage

Additional information

I talk straight up there's no bs with me if i see people breaking the rules ill let them know the rules they've broke and punish them I'm always active so ill always be on top of everything observing events with families and organizations.

I have patience.
I can take being spoken to like nothing with ease.
I'm always active.

I'm AFK here and there as I have a son, I live on my own so housework has to be done.

100%

Don't have any.

Last edited:

ggwillyy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Ediberto Sanchez
2. Your age 22
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 12-15 hrs
5. Your Discord ggwillyy#8490
6. Your Nickname Eddy
7. Your ID 24256

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I have experience from other servers. And I like the reports and handling them the proper manner.
2. What are your strengths? Very communicative and social experience and very understanding with players and keeping that relationship with players.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? when people talk over me its not my sweet spot.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes, dont really have much to loose.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom