Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Likhitha Reddy

Imformation:-
1.Your Name IRL:-
Sujith Kumar Reddy
2.Your Age:-
21 Years
3.Time Zone:-
IST+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:-
I will be Online around 12-15 hours. When "CODE A" happens i will be at 10-13 hours.
5.Your Discord:-
2708SujjiYT#9860
6.Your Nickname:-
Likhitha Reddy
7.Your ID:-

Additional Imformation:-
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I find it more fun administering to players than to play the game.
I have the tendency to help more than to participate.
Most importantly, i want to help new players and of course work to maintain the excellent player experience.
2. What are your strengths?
I like to talk a lot because according to my brother talking is the best way to solve a problem.
instead of fighting so like ya we can say My Communication is the best ; I'm talkative
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I feel like my weakness can be that sometimes I put my emotions first, which makes me take some things personally when they aren't supposed to be.
Sometimes it makes me feel like I'm never doing enough and have to keep pushing myself to work harder even if I'm doing a good job.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I have prepared to leave RP life to become an admin. If I can Achieve an admin to help all citizen.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
I do not have any businesses. I just Had one apartment to be live on.

-(THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND CONSIDERATION)-

Kiria Bejeebiees

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Joshua J
2. Your age 43

3. Time zone North America Eastern Time Zone (GMT -5) I am normally on around 1600 City to 0600 City 6 of seven days a week

4. Average online per day 10-16 hours a day

5. Your Discord Ni Bejeebies | 58428#9311

6. Your Nickname Kira Bejeebies

7. Your ID 63465

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I love the city and want to do everything can to help evolve high standards of RP, help newcomers to the city, It's a great way for me to give back to a city I love aside from buying grandcoins

2. What are your strengths? Prior Admin Experience (GTA4 server) Good Knowledge of the Server Rules as well as in city Laws, good relations with GOV and LEOs Sometimes my IRL legal side comes into play and I at times over-analyze things from every aspect to be fair and Impartial,

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I'm a horrible Speller and have to spell check everything several times before submitting something

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I have no businesses so no worries there

Shiven

Tony - 14K Triad
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1: Shiven
2: 17
3: Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-4)
4: 6 Hours (more or less depending on which day)
5: Tony Haines#0933
6: Tony Haines
7: 17672

Additional information
1: As the player number continuous to increase it creates more issues and queries that MUST be resolved thus increasing need for admins too. I would like to become an admin as I have been in city for over 3 months and have gained experience. I have been a part of FIB, SAHP, EMS, and even got accepted for LSPD. Moreover, I have also seen the illegal sides and have been a part of Vagos, Marabunta, Ballas, and Bloods. Having experiences from both illegal and legal sides allows me to share my knowledge with others and serve justice where needed. Looking at the growth of the server I can make an educated guess and tell that people have lots of questions and issues with the city. Which is why I feel that with the experience I have gained in this city I would be able to assist them swiftly and timely manner and help provide the best possible RP experience to any questions that they may have about the city.

2:
- Work under load,
- Quick Learner,
- Understand and respectful,
- Work under pressure & Hard-worker,
- Bilingual.

3: Blunt & Overly honest.

4: Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

5: Yes, I will be ready to sell my business because it is restricted to own a business as an admin.

Harry Roy

Owner of the Death Note | Ex-EMS | Ex-USS SSA|
Player
Information:-

1. Name:- Sushant Zarabi
2.Age :- 22 years old.
3. Time-zone: IST (I usually play around the NA time zone due to my IRL work).
4.Average online per day :- 6+ hours daily.
5.Discord: Sushant127#2475
6.Nickname :- Harry Roy
7.ID : 13413

Additional Information:-
1.Why do you want to become an admin?

I have been roleplaying in the city for 5 months now , and I want to join the administration team to try to prevent rule breaks in the city and prevent anything which might affect RP for other players. From my experience at beginning into the city , I fell victim to lots of people who used to rob me without following rules about robbing someone properly. I also would like to help new people and make sure they know the basic rules and punish those who think they might break a rule and get away with it. As a matter of fact , since the server wants admins for covering 20:00 hours to 04:00 hours , I think I will be a perfect fit for the role , because I usually stay active around that time , despite belonging to the opposite time zone due to my IRL work which is usually around those hours.

2. What are your strengths ?

I really like learning new things. I also keep a positive attitude at what I do , that to with great determination. I am also a creative person myself . I also have good communication skills and I make sure that whatever I say is conveyed properly to the listener. I can manage and handle escalating situations and de-escalate them.

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?

I usually feel un-easy with leaving tasks at hand incomplete and sometimes it gives me a hard time . I sometimes also have troubles handling criticism .

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life?

Yes.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes.

Darkstar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Shub Datta

2. Your age:19

3. Time zone: IST (In city at NA time because of work hours)

4. Average online per day: 10-11 hours

5. Your Discord: Shub#4926

6. Your Nickname: Darkstar Shubh

7. Your ID: 30947

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? :
The reason I want to be a part of this glorious team of administrators is that I can be a great help in maintaining the city Rules. I have been in this city from past 4 months I'm well aware of the city and how everything works. I will give out appropriate punishments to those who manage to break the city rules. I'll punish them with my authority and i am currently serving as NG Deputy and have
good knowledge of city rules and I am ready to resign from my position to become admin so I can always be there to help every player in need, help maintain RP in the city and be fair to each and everyone in city.

2. What are your strengths? :
My strengths would be, I am understanding ,quick learner, good communication skills, capability of managing peoples and in city from past 4 months.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? :
I had few weaknesses but i learn and overcomes them.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? :
Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) :
Yes

Mainne Bestia

𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓 𝕺𝖓 𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊
Blocked
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. DaDon
2. 17
3. Na East
4. 6+ hours per day
5. Press#2671
6. Mainne Bestia
7 . 10764

1. wanna become a admin cause lets be honest ill be the next mazhor just no fucks givin feel me ?
2. strengths mmm ill say im just not a pussy like you did the crime do the time bitch and im NA which = demon time ya dig
3. no weeknesses just too good
4. ofc rp shit dead
5. never needed a business what am i a merchant

best app sincerely,
Da Don/Goat/Mr.Press/TYB

𝓡𝓲𝓹 ℣

Shane Muga

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Shaiden Attard
2. 16
3. GMT+2
4. 4-12
5. sxlentox#2504
6. Shane Reign
7. 38848

Additional Information

1. I would like to become an admin to help out everyone , serve justice to those who deserve it and hopefully keep the peace within the server.
2. My strengths are my hours and ability to learn , keep professional and adapt quickly.
3. My Weakness had been pointed out by a few friends that I tend to be short tempered when things get heated and people start talking over each other.
4. More Than willing to leave all RP to become an admin.
5. I would sell my business without thinking twice about it.

pranith sanz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Pranith Reddy
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours daily
5. Your Discord: Pranith Sᴀɴᴢ#3105
6. Your Nickname: Pranith Sanz
7. Your ID: 45880

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city.
2. What are your strengths? I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good.something
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I lose my patience some time and when I see people breaking the rulz I cant see that.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, for sure
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, but I did not have one

IAmCruze

Player
Player
1.Vijay Teja
3.GMT +5:30
4.9-10 hrs
5.IAmCRUZE#0179
6.Cruze Wade

Additional Information

1.I have got so much of confidence in the city and because of some mistakes I did I had learn many things so now I can help to new people in the city and want to maintain good roleplay in the city

2.Orginallity,Open-Mindness, Creativity and when I get rage I count from 1 to 10 numbers to decrease it

3.My weakness is my strength like Open mindness and originality

4.Yes I will leave RP

5.Yes I will Sell my Buisness

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Rohith Reddy
3.IST
4.6+
5.Omega CODM#6339
6.Omega

1.I want be an admin because i want to keep the sever clean from those players those who doesn't know how the rp works and everyone enjoys quality rp
I will make sure everyone follow the rules of rp and kep the server growing

2.My biggest strength are managing time and studying

3.My weakness is my strength some times I fail to manage my time

4.Yes

5.Yes

Last edited:

Timothy Pluxury

Player
Player
1. IRL NAME: Tucker Schafer
2.Age: 18
3. Timezone: PST
4. Average online daily: 5-8 hours sometimes 12
5. Discord name: Lumpia#2454
6. Nickname: Timothy Franco
7. ID: 43550

1. Why do you want to become admin: I wanna become admin because I would love to help out the city and the RP experience alive and smooth. I understand the rules and we will serve justice to those who are breaking rules!
2. My Strengths: I am committed to what I try out and what I do. I will always learn and grow im FAT. Faithful Available and teachable.
3. My greatest weakness: Is I am afraid on messing up but I know everyone does.
4. Am i ready to leave rp life: Yes im ready I had so so much fun with it but new chapters in every story. I’m ready to try it out.
5. Will i be ready to sell business: Yes as I never had a business haha.

InfiniteGamer

Player
Player
1.Ajitesh Rathi
2.17 years
3. IST(Indian Standard Time)
4.8-10 hours
5.Infinite_Gamers#9425
6.IG

Additional information

A: I want to moderate the server and make the rp server better and more ejoyable to user. I can help GTA RP to grow more.

A: I am very friendly to others and my this behaviour makes others feel more comfortable and explain if any issues. I can well moderate server by taking appropiate actions accorrding to rules and instructed to me. I am quick learner. I can manage things easily.

A: My greatest weakness is that I try to make things perfect and which sometime costs me more time.

A: Yes

A: Yes

Mujo Simba

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
1. Your name IRL: Ali
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: CEST
4. Average online per day: 6+
5. Your Discord: NixA#4919
6. Your Nickname: Mujo Obama
7. Your ID: 8211

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin: I'd like to apply for an admin/game assistant mainly because I do have spare time while being ingame and with that I can answer a lot of tickets and help people that need help.

2. What are your strengths: I've been in the city for around 6+ months and I almost know all of the rules and know how stuff goes around here. I can answer almost any questions regarding the stuff related to the server as I know a lot

3. What are your greatest weaknesses: Don't really have any weaknesses except that I don't know the rules by numbers. By that I mean if I don't know all the rules by numbers so if you for an example say "ghetto rule 1.12" I don't know which rule that is but I most definitely know that rule but can't really remember the rules by numbers ( I know some of them not all )

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin: I'd like to apply for an game assistant so I'd like to continue my RP process as I'm a leader of a big family and a leader of a unofficial organization.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): I'd like to be an admin/game assistant so I'd like to keep my business.

Cupido Wrld

Legends never die -999
Player
1- IRL Name Lorenzo
2- Age 16
3- GMT
4- 10 hours
5- cupido#6780
6- Cupido wrld
7- 43352

Additional information

I want to become an admin because i want to make sure everyone enjoy good quality rp
I want to make sure everyone follow the server rules
help the server to grow and reduce bad player who doesn’t know how rp works and help the players much as i can.
and i know most of the rules specially ghetto rules and general rules and i wanna put them in good use.

-teamwork
-calm
-good listener
-helpful
-quick learner
-good time manage

-shy
-takes blames for others
-strict

-yes im

- i dont own o have any type of business

Last edited:

Aurora Nefi

Player
Player
1.Clint Cuerdo
3.AEST
4.6-7
5.Peachy006#0420
6.Peachy/Aurora

Additional information
I what to make the server better than it already is even cause what ive seen in the server as it is it still needs some more moderation.
I try to adapt to change fast.
I am a fast learner.
I am willing to do anything with in my grasp
I get too over confident with what i want do. (like being given a task)
I get shy whenever i feel uncomfortable with the person im talking to.
Most definitely.
I am.

Trey Windsor

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
4. Will you be ready
1. Merrick Litchauer
2. 16
3. GMT -4
4. 5-8 hours (Weekdays) - 8-13 hours (Weekends)
5. Icetraybox76#9040
6. Kyle Lee
7. 26198

- I want to be an admin because I see all the work these other admins are doing and I would love to help out and get to complete my dream of being a admin on the #1 best city of all time

- My strengths are listening to directions and tasks that I am told to do, helping out and caring for others first, I have a strong leadership trait that will help my role as a Admin and I will respond to ANYTHING I get called for I will help out all citizens in the city or citizens looking to come to the city

- My greatest weakness is failure I will not take failure as a completion of my work, I will not let myself or anyone fail, I will work my soul away to help with any questions or tasks I am told to do.

- I will 1000% be ready to do ANYTHING

- I will do anything and everything to have participate in this role of being an admin I will sell everything I own to partake in such a awesome role and being the strongest person I can be

Gab

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
My name IRL: Rocky Gabriel
My age: 31
Time zone: (GMT +5:30)
Average online per day: 5hrs to 6hrs
My Discord: Rocky Gabriel#4362
My Nickname: Gabriel Van
My ID: 6916

1. Why do you want to become admin?
Answer: I want to become Admin because I got more then 5 months in this city and I got knowledge of every thing in the city. I worked in Gov, DOC, EMS, NG and LI. Every organization having their own rules which are the main rules of the city like I worked in EMS so I know the do's and don't of the EMS. This working in different organization really helped me to know more about the city and I think there are some people in the city don't know about basic RP and rules of the city and they do mistakes, I will correct them and guide them about the rules and regulation of the city that will make them easier to perform better RP in the city. OOC this will help players to enjoy more in the server and they will suggest more people to play in this server.

Answer: My strength is Optimist, Quick learner, Hard worker.

3. What are you greatest weakness?
Answer: My weakness is I am streight forward.

Answer: Yes I am ready to leave RP life. Gabriel Van needs some break from his life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Answer: Yes definitely I will sell my business if I got selected for the Admin.

pranith sanz

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL : PRANITH REDDY
2.Your Age:- 18 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 8-10 hours.
5.Your Discord:- Pranith Sᴀɴᴢ#3105
6.Your Nickname:- Pranith Sanz
7.Your ID:- 45880

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. I am playing this server for a long time now and now i think i can assist new people hoping in the server.
2. Managing, dedication, Time management, patience.
3. some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level, that it
4. Yes I will
5. Yes I will

Almighty Jynx

Blocked
Blocked
1. Your IRL name
-Gal
2. Your age
3. Your time zone
-GTM+2
4. Avreage online per day
- 6 to 10 hour a day
5. Your discord
Almighty Jynx#4737
6. Your ID

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin

- The reason i want to become an admin is that I have been playing this server for a few months now and I acomplished all of my goals and now i want to test myself in difrent situations as someone that can calm things down. I can see that the server is growing every single day, so that means that admins have more and more work to do well thats something that i realy want to help you guys with. I also forgot to meantion that i have some admin experience. I was administrating for atleast 2 months.
As a gang member i see a lot of rules being broken so i have to call for administrators help on daly bases to punish people for breaking them.

2. What are your strenghts
- I am veary good at time menegment
- Fast typer
- Previus admin experience
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner
3. What is your greatest weaknes
- Sometimes I overthink (its good and bad)
4. Will you be ready to leave your RP life to become an admin
Yes, as i meantioned I have acomplished all of my goals in RP life
5. Will you be ready to sell your business
Yes, I am ready to sell my bisiness to become an admin

Thanks for reading my forum :)

kZsRK15ne0zQ8ygtB-l1a98M3NA8_EP3BEekkQuzOl4pOgBX79jKqFLzeTjlB4jPI_NuUw=s151

Last edited:

Burg Cash

BurgsCash
Leader of unofficial org
1. Your name IRL : Luke Stevens
2. Your age : 31
3. Time zone : BST UTC/GMT +1
4. Average online per day : 3 to 8
5. Your Discord : WeLikeBurgers#8260
6. Your Nickname :Burgers Armone
7. Your ID :61680

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? : Now after some weeks i have a good understanding of the server and its rules i feel very confident in making this application, I worked 7 days in a Gov org and gained experience on the general structure in and out of the game.
I find myself solo most hours so I can apply my time more effectively, my skill set should bring a great deal to yourselves.
Since i have donated to support the server I don't worry to gain wealth. I would love to be apart and progress with you.

2. What are your strengths? : I have extensive recent qualifications in RL management roles, good delegation and a great history of admin experience all supported by a interest in IT, I have spent much time self teaching in areas of modifications, hosting and developing of dedicated servers, HTML to MySql, Graphical Skinning, Visual Basics, AutoCAD Modelling, Discord server creator and mod. I admin and developed DayZ server, HL 1 and 2 plus add ons, MoH series and more.
I am a quick learner with great customer experience, good listener and a likable person, i believe all this will make me a ideal candidate.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : Bite off more than i can chew. To nice to often.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : Yes i have no ties so it wont be a issue.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : yes i don't have any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom