Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Konwell

S0RRY
Player
1. Max
2. 20
3. GMT+3
4. Average online is 7-9 Hrs
5. Money#8112
6. Max Konwell
7. 8873
Additional info
1. I am applying because, I just want to punish people that are breaking rules because i see that happening often and I really want to help people get a better playing experience on the server, I will respect everyone and treat every person in a similar manner as well
2. I know alot about the server and the rules since I have been playing for 5+ months,I am patient and I learn quickly, I do my best to respond as quick as possible to any task and help people out if they're having any sort of difficulties.I have been a part of both Legal and Illegal Organizations which gives me an edge when it comes to helping people and not being biased towards one side.
3. My weaknesses is that I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely, I am always working on myself to improve.
4. Yes i will
5. Yes i will

Arshraj

Player
Player
Arshraj Singh
est
13-16
arshraj singh#0336
Arshraj

I want to become an admin because i want to make sure everyone enjoy good quality rp
I want to make sure everyone follow the server rules
I want to help the server to grow and reduce bad player who doesn’t know how rp works

My biggest strength is time management
Little bit of coding
Excel
Quick Lerner
Previous experience as a GTA RP Server admin

My weakness is my strength some times
Dont know core coding

Raaone Vercetti

Blocked
Blocked
INFORMATION

1. Your Name IRL
: Yashvant Gohel

2. Your age : 22

3. Your Time Zone : IST ( GMT +5:30)

4. Average Onliine Per Day : 4-5 hrs (sometimes 7-8)

5. Your Discord : RAAONE#8329

6. Your Nickname : Raaone Vercetti

7. Your ID : 7271

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
i want to become an admin because i want to make sure everyone follows rules strictly and make everyone's rp experience better .I have been playing in server for 5+ months and i have seen no of players increasing day by day and with that No of mistakes made by players increasing whether if its knowingly or unknowingly which i want to reduce and make better and clean RP environment for all the peoples.

2.What are your strengths ?
I have good comunication skills and i knows multiple languages like english , hindi etc.
i can handle situations calmly and i prefer always listen to both sides before getting onto any conclusion.
i am strict follower of rules . i have experienced as admin in five m server.

3.What are your greatest Weaknesses ?
i can not handle multiple situation at a time that i am trying to improve.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
YES

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
YES

Jayden West

West Mafia On Top 🔥👀
Player
INFORMATION
1. Jayden Catania
2. 16
3. GMT+2
4. 8-10 Hours
5. Zxetro#3209
6. Jayden West
7. 38196

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. I want to become and admin because I done rp jobs both on the illegal and legal side I used to be in bloods, vagos and legal org such as a secretary, DOC,FIB,SAHP,LSPD I seen a lot of things I know the city very well. and the server rules And I wanna punish people who don't respect the rules and make this server fun for people that wanna have a great rp experience.
2. My strengths are that I can speak a few languages and I get straight to the point.
3. My weakness is that I overthink sometimes.
4. Yes (I seen a lot so I'm ready.)
5. Yes (I don't own any business though.)

Henry Connor

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Siddharth Singh
2. Your age:18
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day : 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: Siddharth25k#3893
6. Your Nickname :Siddharth Singh
7. Your ID:21586

Additional information
-> Being for a long time in city, i love helping people, creating events, discussing and helping friends in rp situations, bringing my friends in the city and encouraging them to play in the server, help new people in city by teaching them rules and helping my friends in joining organizations so i thought to become an admin and help everyone in city
2. What are your strengths?
->Good English speaking
->Very Calm and don't take decisions in hurry first listen to everyone in situations
-> Being in legal organization, I understand and say that whatever action I take will be under me and will not be taking actions until I know what I am doing is right thing and if I did something wrong I will be ready to pay for it..
->Being in city for such a long time I like to make people come to our server and try to bring more of my friends to this server
->Hard Working
->I am a always in discipline
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
-> I will be fair if I get some people who are too loud or troubling me or distracting me while work I call higherups or High command or if this situation happens in family I used to call the owner but this happens sometime as I am calm so I first let the people finish their point of view of if they are troubling me I let them do that and when they are finish I continue my work.
-> Yes, I am ready to leave RP life
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-> Yes, but I don't have one :D
More Info: Experience in city organizations like EMS, Govt, SAHP, was in gangs for a longer time so i know most of the city rules

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Congratulations to all of these people. you have been selected for admin assistant interviews
GhxulTV#4670
Ni Bejeebies | 58428#9311
Tony Haines#0933
Lumpia#2454
NixA#4919

For above named discord names, INTERVIEWS WILL BE ON Sunday October 3rd From19:00 - 21:00 SERVER TIME.

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Seth
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 4 to 6 hours per day
5. Your Discord West#0013
6. Your Nickname Jackson_Haze
7. Your ID 26593

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? The reason why I want to join admin is that I want to be able to help people when they may have questions and they may not know what to do. I love helping people and making their days. I love helping people. Also, I have been in the city for about 5 months now and have learned a lot and have a lot of nice admin friends. Also, I met a lot of new people. I want to make a difference and make sure people get the help they need. If they have questions I will do my best to answer them. I also, know a lot from being in the city for a long time so I think I will do well with helping people. I have been in almost all legal organizations so I know a lot about them. I know a lot of the city rules and I make to make a difference and help make the server a greater place. I know I am young also but I have a lot of experience and time
2. What are your strengths? My strengths I am dedicated to helping people and making people have fun days. I am dedicated to making people's day. I am dedicated to this city and making a difference. I have good knowledge of the city and know stuff about most legal organizations have I have been in most of them. Another strength is I no life the city.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My weakness is sometimes I go overboard and go too above and bond on stuff.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Tay Gucci

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Tay Teflon
NA
5 or 6 hrs
TayT#4867
Tay Guccl

because i think helping others is good and i enjoy doing it
i can work with alot of people at the same time
i dont have any for the server at least
yes
yes

Jordie Glockz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Marco
2. Your age
3. Time zone
PST
3-4 mainly after Reset and 7-9 on weekends
5. Your Discord
𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔬#3278
6. Your Nickname
Jordie Glockz
7. Your ID
Additional information
I have been in this city for over 4 months and I think I should start doing my part to help the people of this city follow the rulles so everyone can have a fun RP experience.
When I am in city I put 110% effort into everything I do. I have had friends punished by rules they didn't even know existed so I have learned majority of the rules most aren't familiar with.
My in city time is usually not very much on weekdays because of school, sometimes I will be in city longer than other times and sometimes not at all.
I am prepared to do everything required to take the step into admin Life
I currently do not have one so yes

Yash Astro

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1- Yash Parashar
2- 18
3- IST
4- 5- 6 hours
5- yashparashar69#5706
6- Yash Hikari
7- 22583

Additional information
1- I just want to become admin assistant because i want that every citizen of the city is doubt free and knows each and everything about the city. I am available anytime to help citizens and will like to assist them at any point.

2- My greatest strengths is that i can handle multiple people and multiple situations.

3- I am found with rare weakness but i know one of my weakness i flow through emotions but i am trying my best to overcome this weakness as it will remove my many barriers to do work.

4- yes

5 - yes

Agent0409

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Ben
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30 (mostly Play at NA timings )
4. Average online per day : 9 to 10 hours or more
5. Your Discord : Agent0409#4699
6. Your Nickname : Micheal Fedorov
7. Your ID : 13035

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? : I am a experienced person in this city i mainly know all the city rules as i have worked in most of the org. legal and illegal. now i want help the people who are new to the city and don't know what and how to do and help them with there issues

2. What are your strengths? : Communication skill is one of my biggest strength, as i know multiple languages like English ,Hindi, Malayalam and i speak fluently all of those so it is very easy to communicate with each other

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : Dont know core coding

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : yes

Last edited:

Justin Froster

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Vatsal Mishra
GMT+5:30
9-10 Hours
𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙍 • SÑÎPÈR#0561
Justin Smith

Additional Information :-
I Want to become an admin because As We All know that players are increasing day by day and many of them are not following server rules and because of them many other players cannot experience that much level of roleplay so main reason to become an admin is that to make sure that everyone should enjoy fair roleplay and reduce the work load of other admins

My strengths are time managment and my dicision making power and exploring new things i cant make decision in hurry if i will become an administrator i will not make decision in hurry and other hobbies are :- Gaming , Books Reading , Travelling , exploring new things.

my main weakness is i am very friendly if someone talk with me polity i am very polite for them but if someone break rules infront of me i am getting very angry

Yes
Yes

Last edited:

Jazz Flix

Your friendly neighborhood God.
Player
1. Your name IRL: Jonny
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6 - 7 hrs.
5. Your Discord: Jonny Boy#2399
6. Your Nickname : Jazz Flix
7. Your ID: 52763

Additional information

1. I've been in the server for quite a while, and I've learnt how things work. I'm also open towards learning a thing or two as well, from my fellow players. I noticed that the staff team has been working day and night and I do understand how hard it is to respond to more than 100s of people online and thought maybe I could lend a helping hand towards the community. I've always liked the uniqueness of the server and how hard the developers have worked into making Grand RP a major success in the Grand Theft Auto V RP community. I would give my best and make sure my higherups are satisfied with my work.
2. I always stick towards one goal and never do anything before I achieve it. I respect everyone and treat every person in a similar manner as well. I do my best to respond as quick as possible to any task and help people out if they're having any sort of difficulties.
3. I'm a little bit stubborn but I tend to listen to people.
4. Yes. I am aware that as an admin, I am supposed to manage the server without engaging in RP.
5. I am ready to sell it if I own any in the near future.

Akash Vinod

Ex-Head of CPD, EMS
Player
Information:

1. Name: Akash.V.Govind
2. Age: 20
3. Timezone: GMT +05:30
4. Average online per day: 4 hours
5. Discord: V G#7313
6. Nickname: Akash Vinod | 17300
7. ID: 17300

Additional Information:

I would like to help the administration team to control the breaking of law in the city and thus providing a better quality of RP to the players. I also wish to help the new players of the city in ways I can after becoming an admin by clearing their doubts that they have in the city so that they wouldn't do anything wrong unknowingly. I also have been in the city for long and have experience the legal and illegal side of the city by working in gangs (Marabunta Grande and Vagos) and in EMS. I am also aware of most of the server rules since I've been trying to learn the whole thing from the rules section of Grand RP Discord Server. I wish to maintain a healthy gaming environment in the city by putting away the toxic players as well as the rule breakers by giving them a punishment. I wish that every single player who comes into the city be able to enjoy the city and ensuring that no one tries to disrupt anyone's RP experience. I think my skillset and the experience I have gained in the past 4 months can be well utilised to maintain the rules and the environment of the city.

I can communicate fluently in multiple languages.
I am hardworking.
I am a quick learner and a good trainer.
I can analyse a situation really well and make the best decision under the situation.
I can work calmly and get a job done even under a pressure.
I have leadership qualities (have been working at the high command post of EMS for around 1 and a half months.)
I can be online at critical times when there are only few admins online to help people.

Though I have experience playing in other servers, I haven't become an admin in any of the servers so I guess that can be one of my weakness as I need a little time to adjust to the post but as I mentioned that I am a hard worker as well as a quick learner, that shouldn't be a problem.
I get the urge to solve any wrong doings that crosses my eye even if it doesn't cause me any trouble. I step up to the situation and help the victim in the situation. This may backfire so it can be considered as both my strength or a weakness.

Yes, of course I am ready to leave RP life. I've achieved all I've wanted to in the city and now I am looking forward to move onto something greater by becoming an admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, I am willing to sell business if I own one.

Daniel Murphy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Daniel
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 3-6 hours (Weekdays) & 5-12 hours (Weekends)
5. Your Discord: Daniel101#0001
6. Your Nickname: Daniel Murphy
7. Your ID: 155

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an assistant admin to help new players with any questions and concerns, as well to be adequate in the field of representing a strong RP image and promoting good behavior. I stem from my core values of No toxic behavior, and fairness to all, giving equal and unique chances and opportunities to everyone no matter if they are new to the server or veterans.
2. What are your strengths? Great at communication and very knowledgeable, as well as innovative, creative and confident.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? To maintain quality control, I will take longer to assure, and confirm information to be of the truth, and facts of what happened.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)? Yes.

Harry Roy

Owner of the Death Note | Ex-EMS | Ex-USS SSA|
Player
Information

1. My IRL name is Sushant Zarabi.

2.My IRL age is 22.

3.Timezone: +05:30(IST). [Though I belong to other time zone , I am usually active at night i.e. equivalent to NA time zone].

4. Daily Average is 6 to 10 Hours.

5.Discord: Sushant127#2475

6.Nickname : Harry Roy.

7.ID: 13413

Additional Information

1.Why do you want to become an admin?

I have been roleplaying in the city for 3 plus months now , and honestly there were a lot of aspects of the RP and server . I think I have gathered enough knowledge about the city and I sincerely feel to help new players of the server as well. I personally like the RP in the server and would most likely love to keep it alive .I have fair knowledge of the rules myself , and I would to like to help new people in the server and punish those who are breaking or disobeying Server Rules.

2.Strengths.

-Patience

-Assessment of a situation with a cool mind.

-I can speak precise English and can type fast.

-Will be available at the required time schedule.

-RP experience in the server for more than 5 months.

3.Weakness

-I tend to overwork myself and burnout.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life:- Yes , I would.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I would sell my business .

Bruce Wayne

I am 99% angel, but oh, that 1%…
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Kshitij Satija
2. 18
3. +5:30(IST)
4. Currently zero as banned for some unknown reason.
5. kezzes#7616
6. Kezzes Wayne
7. 32703
Additional Information
1. Why do I want to become an admin? Because I wanna help the community grow and I want each and every player in the city to experience and enjoy some good quality rp, which as far as I'm concerned grand rp does the best.
2. My strengths are time management, and leadership skills. I know a little bit of coding and some experience in managing teams and people during events.
3. According to me my weakness are sometimes getting instigated easily and getting a bit angry.
4. Yes
5. Yes

(Ps. I Hope I get selected)

TommasoSpagnoli

Professional debater, shot twice in the ghetto
Player
Information

My IRL name is Tommaso.

2.My IRL age is 23.

3.Timezone: UTC: +1

4. Daily Average is 5 to 8 Hours.

5.Discord: Star#1337

6.Nickname : Tommaso Spagnole

7.ID: 61750

Additional Information

1.Why do you want to become an admin?

1.1: As a voluntary piece of work, an addition to apply strict rules to elevate the levels of the Role-Playing to the city would be undeniably better for both of the parties (Players/Administration) as it should eliminate the poorly skilled by punishment, only to make them more skilled and give them experience and thats what I'm ready to help in applying.
1.2: Providing sufficient assistance to players.
1.3 : Eliminating the cores that leads to a toxic/unplayable environment using the given utilities which one of them by nature is a "Conversation".

.Strengths.

2.1: Honesty.

2.2: Situation handling.

2.3: Patience.

2.4: Getting to the point.

2.5: Conversable.

2.6: Open to talks, little and big ones.

2.7: RP experience.

3. Weakness
3.1: Taking on too many tasks at once.
3.1.1: As It may seem like a strength, it is a natural habit of mine that I deliberately overtake tasks which are required to be fufilled, where I tend to overwork in order to fufill the required tasks.
3.2: Hamburgers.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life:- Yes x2.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): Yes.

Last edited:

Ganesh Gaitonde

Player
Player
  1. 1. Yash P
    3. GMT +5:30
    4. 9-10 hours
    5. active_lazy#6736
    6. Ganesh Gaitonde
    7. 10999
    Additional Information
    I started my RP experience with Grand RP. Its been more than 6 months playing on this server and I believe I have accomplished everything
    Its time for me to help the new players with the rules, and the old players so that their RP experience doesn't ruin.
    . I know all the rules and I will be a great help to the administration team.
    2. My strengths consist of Time management, hard worker, patience, calm and positive attitude.
    3. My strengths sometimes become my weaknesses I tend to go to the root of problem and solve it all through and i find the job complete after being satisfied with the results and not before.
    4. Until this point I have accomplished everything in this server, Started with rank 1 in NG and went all the way to be the Leader. apart from that I am in gangs and helped family with unofficial things. I think its time for me to leave RP and aim on helping others.
    5. I don't have any business, not planning to buy one as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom