Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Mass Rule brake, Possible Cheats, vdm, cr | 77178, 68534, 26264, 26556, 82907, 36947, 0000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Michael Shelby
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 2, 2023
Time of violation
0:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FLC2jHUnpvQ

Michael Shelby

Ah shit, here we go again...
Player

Michael Shelby

Player
A crosshair hidden from pov aka hidden overlays. Also looks like an FOV circle which is stuff used in cheats. Nice self report.
fov circle? wtf u mean? seems like u just admitted to using cheats 🤡
🤡 🤡 you better start fresh installing that pc so your cheats arent there in case u get pc checked buddy :ROFLMAO:

Johnathan Gacy

Player
Player
fov circle? wtf u mean? seems like u just admitted to using cheats 🤡
🤡 🤡 you better start fresh installing that pc so your cheats arent there in case u get pc checked buddy :ROFLMAO:
yes, i cheat. Someone who livestreams daily to 100s of people recording the entire screen is cheating, nice information

Michael Shelby

Player
yes, i cheat. Someone who livestreams daily to 100s of people recording the entire screen is cheating, nice information
seen before :Cough: :cough: Boss error :cough: streaming doesn't save u from cheating my guy

Skins

Player
Player
guys please watch ids u put up here im id 82907 i didnt even shoot at u guys and u guys put my id here wtf?

Michael Shelby

Player
guys please watch ids u put up here im id 82907 i didnt even shoot at u guys and u guys put my id here wtf?
if u didnt do nothing wrong no punishment will be given by the admin which will be taking the thread :)

Last edited:

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
Micheal lemme tell you something your a pussy always making forums for pov request maybe it’s just because your ass little fucking role player go to the arena shitter.

Blancooo

Bonsoir Mes Amis :D
Player
First of all, the pov report has no crosshair and he got tracers.
Second thing, I am id 68534 I didn't do anything at first and when you guys started siming the gun at us for 3 mins straight you think that was an okay thing?
Last but not least, you guys shot first and took positions and we still got you guys lieing down like a baby in his crib..

I clapped 3 of you and yeh Bloods need new recruits since all they do is talk but just look at you guys at the end of the video😂

I can show you how much the grass is green at France 🥱

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude the report at this time
Requesting ID 24960 to provide extended POV of the situation

Additionally,
Requesting IDs 26264, 77178, and 68534 to provide POV of the situation

They have 6 hours to respond.
Note: Any off-topic, toxic and provocative comments made here will result in punishment.

Blancooo

Player
I can't in 6h as I have University studies as I just can't upload as my pc is at home.. What you expect me to do in 6h lol

Blancooo

Player
Tell the guy to give you the whole pov so you will know what happened...

Blancooo

Player
And iso why you concentrating only with us. Can't you see he got no crosshair and he got tracers which are illegal. Like how about you concentrate also on the guy who reported us if you may

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom