Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to Administrators

Yaga Marlega

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Yaga Marlega

2. The administrator's nickname: Oghi Flann

3. The essence of gratitude: Always help me when I have doubt about server things. He also tells things in easy way which helped me to understand things better. Thank you Oghi šŸ˜Š.

Last edited:

YEPMAN

Leader of DeadLocks
Player
Yep Man
All Administration!
Thank you for always being the admins I can trust with my issues or questions, you do amazing works and your positivity shows and affects greatly other players. Keep up your amazing work!

slim_garrison

Player
Player
Information:

1. In this section, you can leave your gratitude or complaint to the administrator.

2. Your gratitude / claim should be written in the form and have a clear essence of the gratitude itself.

3. For Offtopic /mat/insults in this topic-the forum account will be blocked.

Form for writing a thank you note:
Your nickname: Stan_King

2. The administrator's nickname: Pietro_Nardelli

3. Complainant to administration:
I understand VDM is not allowed. However while driving (working as an electrician), suddenly a large group of players were standing in the middle of the roadway, blocking traffic with their characters and their vehicles. I attempted to stop during a lag spike, but UNINTENTIONALLY struck a few players. I did not continue to run them over or try and kill them. Pietro_Nardelli places me in jail for 120 minutes for VDM and while attempting to ask him for clarification on the matter, his response is, ā€œIf you feel the punishment is incorrect Feel free to make an admin complaint.ā€.

Real professional. Not what Iā€™d expect while playing on this server. Disappointing.

Ironic Smoke

7 X Deputy, 4 X State, 3 X Gang
Player
Your Name: Ironic Uchiha
The Administrators Nickname: Omi Patel and Comic Darsh
The essence of gratitude (claims): most friendly admins, always ready to help players out , both icily and on dms. Best admins , love em both

Ali ^_^

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Ali Iv

2. The administrator's nickname: Sylvia Som and Ace Galante

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):
Sylvia I just wanted to say a huge thank you for your kindness, friendliness, and helpfulness. Your positivity and willingness to help others truly make a difference. I am so grateful to have you as friend and admin in the server

Ace a quick note to say a huge thank you for being such an amazing admin in the server. Your helpfulness, responsibility, and overall awesomeness truly make a world of difference. We're lucky to have you keeping things running smoothly and being such a great friend to everyone. Thanks for all you do!

rg9010

Player
Player
Your nickname:devin_jordan
The administrator's nickname:sylvia
The essence of gratitude(claims):she is a very nice admin.she helped me getting my account back.she helped me out with my problem and also guided me what to do.she cares about normal people and she replies i tried to contact other admins also but they either ignored me or said an automated message.i am rlly thankful to her as she helped me get my account back.now I can play on grandrp

jaden russso

Player
Player
1 Your nickname : Jaden Marinelli

2 The administrator's nickname: Peitro Daisy Abdel velix

3 The essence of gratitude (claims): these admin help me alot of times and Pietro he is so respectful and he love his job
He can solve any problem with kindness and i love this admin so much and in my opinion he is the best admin and daisy is just if you have bad day she will sheer you up and velix and abdel are so professional with the words they use and very helpful

Tokyo_6565

4x Time Deputy In Gang
Player
1. Your nickname: Rayan Pluxury

2. The administrator's nickname: Binod Verlice, Eray Black

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): They Working Good

robinwolter

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Robin Wolter

2. The administrator's nickname: Dave Kipper

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Does really good work, decides like he should decide :D

Vega Blue

My Wingless Angel
Player
1. Your nickname: Vega Blue

2. The administrator's nickname: Can Snow Opti Pride

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): I first met Can in the game, I got my first punishment from him, but then I realized that he is actually very polite and it makes me very happy that he answers every question asked. I can say that I met Opti on the beach, I did not know that he was a Turkish Admin, but when I found out later, I made a little joke to him, he asked how do you know my name, I answered that I know everything haha lol he is very caring and benevolent.šŸ˜‡

mxdas

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Amelia Pluxury

2. The administrator's nickname: Sylvia Som, Opti Pride and Daisy Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Sylvia Som is an amazing admin, she always helps people out and regularly patrols the forum. Overall, she is really fun, interactive and helpful. Opti Pride is another amazing admin who deserves to be promoted to Senior Admin, they are another amazing admin, which does fun things like being in purge, and being funny and helpful. Lastly, Daisy Pluxury. I have known her since the start of EN3, and since EN2. We go way back, and I am proud of you for reaching your goal of being an Admin. Keep on being helpful, and catching those rulebreakers, as you are the most funniest admin out there! These 3 admins are really the only good admins that I genuinely like, compared to the many admins I know. So if you (the admins) are reading this, keep on working and catching those rulebreakers!

mxdas

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Amelia Pluxury

2. The administrator's nickname:
Lucky Singh

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):
He is a very funny, respectful, and helpful admin. If you have any question, he will always be there to respond. Deserves senior admin!

Yash Verstappen

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Yash verlice

2. The administrator's nickname: Maxx mandem

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Very helpfull , goes into detail with any confusion i had , Great admin overall

Yash Verstappen

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: yash verlicee

2. The administrator's nickname: sultan pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): really helpfull guy , responds very quickly to any calls , helps with tickets in great depth , w guy

Sophia Hill

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Sophia Sprengstoffexperte

2. The administrator's nickname: Bobby, Floki, Adham, Vinay, Opti, Sylvia, Asrin, Ace, Sultan and many more

3. The essence of gratitude(claims): Thank you for being the great administration team that you guys are. I know you don't take decisions lightly and look into a situation from all perspectives. You guys are the heart and the soul of this server. Thank you for the hard work you dedicate into this project in your free time. Much love and respect!

Vega Blue

My Wingless Angel
Player
1. Your nickname: Vega Blue

2. The administrator's nickname: Bobby Pluxury Asrin Kovacs

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Bobby is a adminstrator who really cares about his players. We are very lucky as a server to have such a chef.. Since the day I started playing Asrin, I am very pleased with his interest and adminsrator, I was surprised and happy when I learned that he was a Turkish admin, he is very intelligent and friendly, I hope he will not leave this line.

Ajitt Akatsuki

Ajit Akatsuki
Player
1. Your nickname: Ajit Akatsuki

2. The administrator's nickname: Bobby Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): it's been almost 3 months I shifted to en3 , and to be honest en3 admin team is best šŸ‘Œ, supportive and understand situation, more over my respect for Bobby is increased a lot as I noticed Bobby really cares above each and every player playing en3 , whenever needed he takes strict action in cast of serious issue but in case where people are victim due to some technical or other issue instead of banning them , he really understand the situation and does not judge the player from it's past history and all.

Keep it up , you really doing great.

Top Bottom