Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nuke Royal
Administrators nickname
Adi Vincent
Date
Apr 23, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/367741/

Nuke Royall

Player
Player
ONLY FOR BOBBY!!!
This is on behalf of all the players that love criminal RP.
Greetings Bobby!
I don't want to say that all state admins are biased but a lot of them are completely biased. Constantly targeting Crime. I am 100% sure crime will be dead in this server if this continues. A lot of my friends already left GRP because of such admins.

A lot of times they punish us on the spot even for a small mistake, But for leos we have to post it on forum, wait multiple days then have fun with a rejected forum.

You can see in this forum Admin took decision based on a 1.5 min POV. This guy 16829 ( Leader of LSPD ) knows that we have 2 hostages, he also brought 600k to pay, but refused to pay. HE LIED HE DONT HAVE MONEY AND NEEDS EXTRA TIME EVEN WHEN HE HAD MONEY Here in POV. They took almost 20 mins to get the money. And they are asking more time. This is clearly stalling. We had like more than twice the number of people they have they are not fearing and one of them shot the guy holding hostage. Darshan saw this and told cops not to shoot. They started a 10-10 just to ask for relocation . 16829 cropped all this info and posted 1.5 mins POV. We clearly mentioned all this info in the forum but admin still wanted to punish us because we were winning.

GR 1.12 If a person complies with given demands its not allowed to kill them. Clearly 16829 being heavily outnumbered wanted to delay giving money to us. Yet admin decided to give verbal for 3 orgs. And how is it considered GR 1.12, We are not robbing him or anything like that. That was a situation and cops failed to meet our demands. They shot us and the hostage during nego. So now I wanna know how Adi Vencent decided that 16829 complied to our demands.

In another forum Mass Rule Break | Leos , Admin Emad Vilgeroarson said they can shoot once the got what they wan ( in our case money but in leos case Hostage ) Even in that way if 16829 didn't knew we don't have 2 hostages and came to take only one guy, we got money they their one hostage so opened fire. But in this situation admin decided we made a mistake.

We tried to explain this in forum But Adi Vincent decided to ignore all of that
Here are the links
1. Avinash Reddie
2. Nuke Royal

There are a lot of other situations where some admins are completely biased to state.
1. Crashed helli into us in multiple situations
On HW
In a Store Robbery
2. Leader 16829 supporting corruption
3. No fear for Hostage life on a Highway Because we are outnumbered
Admin being disrespectful to gangs
Its been more that 48 hrs and Adi Vincent didn't take decision yet, but on gangs he gave instant punishment
4. Cuffing in multiple situations in active 10-10 so that we cant patch up our bois
Mass Rule Break | Leos
Mass Rule Break + Bug Abuse | Leos
5. Shooting at us without demanding us to surrender or leave the circle in a store robbery

I don't wanna leave EN3 though a lot of my bois are willing to move to EN2. I hope we will get a better RP experience.

pooja royal

EX EN3 leader Of Vagos and Bloods
Player
ONLY FOR BOBBY!!!
This is on behalf of all the players that love criminal RP.
Greetings Bobby!
I don't want to say that all state admins are biased but a lot of them are completely biased. Constantly targeting Crime. I am 100% sure crime will be dead in this server if this continues. A lot of my friends already left GRP because of such admins.

A lot of times they punish us on the spot even for a small mistake, But for leos we have to post it on forum, wait multiple days then have fun with a rejected forum.

You can see in this forum Admin took decision based on a 1.5 min POV. This guy 16829 ( Leader of LSPD ) knows that we have 2 hostages, he also brought 600k to pay, but refused to pay. HE LIED HE DONT HAVE MONEY AND NEEDS EXTRA TIME EVEN WHEN HE HAD MONEY Here in POV. They took almost 20 mins to get the money. And they are asking more time. This is clearly stalling. We had like more than twice the number of people they have they are not fearing and one of them shot the guy holding hostage. Darshan saw this and told cops not to shoot. They started a 10-10 just to ask for relocation . 16829 cropped all this info and posted 1.5 mins POV. We clearly mentioned all this info in the forum but admin still wanted to punish us because we were winning.

GR 1.12 If a person complies with given demands its not allowed to kill them. Clearly 16829 being heavily outnumbered wanted to delay giving money to us. Yet admin decided to give verbal for 3 orgs. And how is it considered GR 1.12, We are not robbing him or anything like that. That was a situation and cops failed to meet our demands. They shot us and the hostage during nego. So now I wanna know how Adi Vencent decided that 16829 complied to our demands.

In another forum Mass Rule Break | Leos , Admin Emad Vilgeroarson said they can shoot once the got what they wan ( in our case money but in leos case Hostage ) Even in that way if 16829 didn't knew we don't have 2 hostages and came to take only one guy, we got money they their one hostage so opened fire. But in this situation admin decided we made a mistake.

We tried to explain this in forum But Adi Vincent decided to ignore all of that
Here are the links
1. Avinash Reddie
2. Nuke Royal

There are a lot of other situations where some admins are completely biased to state.
1. Crashed helli into us in multiple situations
On HW
In a Store Robbery
2. Leader 16829 supporting corruption
3. No fear for Hostage life on a Highway Because we are outnumbered
Admin being disrespectful to gangs
Its been more that 48 hrs and Adi Vincent didn't take decision yet, but on gangs he gave instant punishment
4. Cuffing in multiple situations in active 10-10 so that we cant patch up our bois
Mass Rule Break | Leos
Mass Rule Break + Bug Abuse | Leos
5. Shooting at us without demanding us to surrender or leave the circle in a store robbery
I don't wanna leave EN3 though a lot of my bois are willing to move to EN2. I hope we will get a better RP experience.
+

Avinash Reddie

Player
Player
Not off-Topic
Hello Bobby this is Avinash Reddiee Deputy Of Marabunta ...

We are negotiating in the particular situation ...We gave them 20mins to bring the money .As Id 8006 from leo accept the demand and he told he will bring the money and he need 10mins .We gave leos 20mins of time but no response as we go down and ask leos about the money and what time they will take but they have money and they are not responding and its 20mins completed but they are didnt come to us .And after that when we reached there they told we have only money for one hostage. What should be do they are taking hours for bringing money and its too bad. As a Leader and deputies we should call our gang people and they should stay for couple of hours for only one situation we should give the money to all of them.
And about the Biased Admin in state :
1.We are getting punishments at On spot whereas why the leos are not getting that .
2. Admins are on our head while they are breaking rules but no punishments .
3.I Should ask why the state curators doing like this in city.
If it continues again the crime rate in city is going to be 0%.
And About the Forums from crime side : Everyone is telling we are crying in forums ... that's not good because in scripted events leos breaking the rules while admin in our head they are not punishing
For example My friend Nuke Royal kept some examples once check it Bobby.
See in this Forum Bobby Admin Tim Profit is there and he is telling no rule break as they are doing crash landing on us As it is Bug Abuse.
About the forum on Event Rule 1.12
Here is the Total POV from our side
Hoping a positive From you Bobby :}

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
(not off topic)Hello Bobby This is Chief of police
i just want to let you know how they do rp these days and miscuing and taking advantage the hostage situation to their favor and you can ask any legal orgs that are right they will tell you the same thing they never do proper rp they just shoot us and if change location and go to them and ask for change of location its just a suicided for us they just starts shoot at us instantly when we request the change of location
as you can see this clip and the clip in the threads i posted

and as you see in thire pov they were just screaming and not doing rp

Last edited:

MrJ royal

Hello There!!
Player
(not off topic)Hello Bobby This is Chief of police
i just want to let you know how they do rp these days and miscuing the hostage situation to their favor
as you can see this clip and the clip in the threds i posted

and as you see in thire pov they were just screaming and not doing rp
we did a fake hostage here lol
also we did some top tier rp

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

Since the New Senior Has been Assigned, He is in Charge of Dealing with the issue with Senior State Regarding Some Decisions, How ever After Reviewing All the Linked Threads, only in 1 Case the admin Made the Incorrect Decision how ever was not Disrespectful as Mentioned above, Which will be Deal with Regarding the Incorrect Decision, And regarding the Bug abuse Complaint its Still being Reviewed.
Regarding the Warn, it will be Removed until Further Clarifications which will be Announced soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom