Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Syndra Lovinhood
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 9, 2023
Time of violation
21:43
Proofs
https://youtu.be/jJ9NnIMQDvE

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Deathmatching (DM) - Killing another person without a sufficient roleplay reason (deathmatching) is not allowed.
Ghetto rule 1.12 If a person complies with given demands its not allowed to kill them | Jail 120 min

this is 2 rules mentioned in grp discord so they need to check them out XD, btw the second time i died out of heli i wasn''t even a threat and i got out peacefully then got killed without rp reason + was complying which is also dm and gh 1.12.

Last edited:

KaaZaa

Player
Player
Why u need to use discord at RP situation? u have radio.

U got hostage at 0:49 and taken sit at heli at 1:00 - its more than 5 OOC (also IC) seconds by rules. They had right to shoot. If u deal that u all will leave , then u need to ask half of agents to start doing it before u will get hostage. Usually, before Fib acting like this (maybe not yours term)
Also if u negotiate and one of sides break rules, they can get OOC punishments for break RP. (once i saw moment of punishment for similar situation)

But Ballas HC whole day controlling members for rulebreaks , and punish anyone who doing wrong. We getting daily few blacklisted guys just because they dont follow rules. From ballas side it must be clear.

Ben Dior

Well known N-word abuser
Player
Why u need to use discord at RP situation? u have radio.

U got hostage at 0:49 and taken sit at heli at 1:00 - its more than 5 OOC (also IC) seconds by rules. They had right to shoot. If u deal that u all will leave , then u need to ask half of agents to start doing it before u will get hostage. Usually, before Fib acting like this (maybe not yours term)
Also if u negotiate and one of sides break rules, they can get OOC punishments for break RP. (once i saw moment of punishment for similar situation)

But Ballas HC whole day controlling members for rulebreaks , and punish anyone who doing wrong. We getting daily few blacklisted guys just because they dont follow rules. From ballas side it must be clear.

Mia Karma

Player
Player

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
1683739594844.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom