Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Norris Uwehweh
Administrators nickname
Loui Sana
Date
Oct 3, 2022
Time
13:45
Proofs
https://ibb.co/GpNQRm8

Ento Gashi

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor,

I was permanently banned on 03/10/2022 for cheating (Social Club Ban). Here are the links to my unban requests:

[Rejected - Entbannungsantrag | Norris Uwehweh 489, Rejected - Unban Appeal | @Mazhor, Rejected - Entbannungsantrag | Blacklist (Cheating), Rejected - Entbannungsantrag Teil 2, Rejected - Entbannungsantrag | Norris Uwehweh.]

I understand that the admins didn't evaluate my requests neutrally, but I can also comprehend why. I messed up big time, even in the public Discord, although I never really committed such serious rule violations before.

I kindly request that you handle the request personally and give me a straightforward answer, whether it's a yes or a no. This way, I can put this matter behind me and move on from Grand RP.

I would love to play with my old friends again and engage in good roleplay, which I used to excel at. Unfortunately, I somehow went down the wrong path and started messing things up. However, I believe I have grown as a person and gained maturity, ensuring that I will not repeat those mistakes and burden the project unnecessarily. I'm also interested in starting a family in-game and investing money or exploring different aspects, such as COP roleplay. I am willing to accept being permabanned again if I start causing trouble.

If it doesn't work out, I would be disappointed but will wait to see if another server opens up in Grand. I'm accustomed to Grand as a roleplay project and find it the best. I will also try to persuade my real-life colleagues to join Grand.

Thank you for considering my unban request, and I wish everyone a great time in RP.

Yours sincerely, Norris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom