Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to administrators

CrazyM

Technical Administrator
Information:

1. In this section, you can leave your gratitude or complaint to the administrator.

2. Your gratitude / claim should be written in the form and have a clear essence of the gratitude itself.

3. For offtop / mat/insults in this topic-the forum account will be blocked.

Form for writing a thank you note:

1. Your nickname:

2. The administrator's nickname:

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):

Rick Versace

Player
1. Your nickname: Rick Versace

2. The administrator's nickname: Fidayin Narek

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Thank you for always bieng there for me when i need help whit diffretn bugs and player the RDMing and VDMing.

Alex Hoang

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Alex Hoang
2. The administrator's nickname: All administrator's (especially Fridayin Narek)
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Thank you guys for taking care of the players and the server. Also always being there when ever we need help.

CrippinKozak

Marcin Reaper VDM King
Player
1. Your nickname:Marcin

2. The administrator's nickname:Narek and Andy Lemon

3. The essence of gratitude (claims)- Thank you for everything you have done, and turning Abo into animals. Also I love Andy Lemon my little helpful lemon🥰

ChiefKeif2269

Player
Player
Habibi Black
Fidayin Narek
Thank you for always being the first person I can trust with my issues or questions, you do amazing work and your positivity shows and affects greatly other players. Keep up your amazing work!​

King Narek

Player
Player
1. Your nickname:Narek Mayla

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):Thank you for everything for being there and help me and giving me second chances

Media Martinez

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Media Martinez

2. The administrator's nickname: All of them

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): I haven't been around long enough to know the admins individually, but from day 1 of me being in the city till today, you all manage to respond to every single one of my queries within minutes and that really amazes me. Thank you for all the hard work, guys!

JayJay Lee

22nd Sheriff of Blaine County
Player
1. Your nickname:Jayjay Lee
2. The administrator's nickname: All administrator's
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Thank you guys for taking care of the players and the server. Also always being there when ever we need help with any situation

Pearson Herrera

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Pearson Herrera

2. The administrator's nickname: All Administration

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): I have had a lot of interactions with the Administration, not always positive but the biggest key to success is even if you can disagree with the Admins if your respectful they will take your feedback and work with you. The admins this in server are amazing and from the beginning of the server to now have improved so much and the server is Buzzing! Amazing work guys keep it up!

Ross Dejigalo

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Ross Dejigalo

2. The administrator's nickname: Narek Dejigalo (Fidayin Narek)

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Narek on top! Fair and always there to help, Couldnt ask for more keep up the great work. All interactions are positive and am always happy to see narek.

Bo_

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Bo Maddox

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): He is the only admin that let me be toxic in his dms. Quality guy. I made this forum account just to give him the credit he deserves.

Top Bottom