Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jess HoodRich
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 12, 2023
Time of violation
22:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/v6qEr2J5-xU

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
Well I wasn't in green zone and we were up there to give you demands to leave. but just as soon as I got up there I got hit with one of your guys cars back down the hill
Stop dude dont worry Admins will watch this video and they will decide also my people who were there will post there POV too so that u know who shot who , again watch my video before commenting u guys were in GREEN ZONE for almost 3 mins and as soon as u came out ur guy in green niki hoodie and guy in black jacket start shoot at us , Do u know we cant give u demands in green zone ? you know what u did was escape RP and then RDM

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player
I love how you play on the fact we are unofficial like you think we should just get a warning. Let me put it this way we have been unofficial before your family even existed and we haven't had a rule break warning once so we are good with the rules. This whole situation might be questionable but trust me we do always do shit by the book and obviously you have an overall agenda here.

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
You are Unofficial why didnt no one of u was recording it ? for 8 pannels you took risk of warning nice

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player
Just watch after 10:50 and tell me what is ID 297055 doing. Also at 11:05 i think you're close enough to give demands 😄😄😄
Well you try giving a 5 second count down whilst rolling down the hill with no one to hear you after being hit by a car.

marescarele123

Player
Player
attached is my PoV of the situation, demands were given, everything is clear from my perspective as you can see in the video.
You just lost to the organised take over of the solar panels, accept it and live with it it is as most RP as it can get.

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
I love how you play on the fact we are unofficial like you think we should just get a warning. Let me put it this way we have been unofficial before your family even existed and we haven't had a rule break warning once so we are good with the rules. This whole situation might be questionable but trust me we do always do shit by the book and obviously you have an overall agenda here.
oh yeah in 11 mins of my video you can see my agenda , i didnt even knew it was u , u can watch my video i thought u were west mafia , for us you dnt matter what matter is how u do Roleplay

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
attached is my PoV of the situation, demands were given, everything is clear from my perspective as you can see in the video.
You just lost to the organised take over of the solar panels, accept it and live with it it is as most RP as it can get.

ahahhaha so Admins i will save this if they delete it you can see who is shooting who , all u need to do is watch when i left my home and start of his video what demands ? ur video begins with shooting us you are great

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player
Stop dude dont worry Admins will watch this video and they will decide also my people who were there will post there POV too so that u know who shot who , again watch my video before commenting u guys were in GREEN ZONE for almost 3 mins and as soon as u came out ur guy in green niki hoodie and guy in black jacket start shoot at us , Do u know we cant give u demands in green zone ? you know what u did was escape RP and then RDM
If you go over to where the guy in green is and where we were thats not green you could of told us.

ilaydaa

Lydia Leon
Player

You started shooting before giving demands, I think everything is clear even in your POV

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
Well you try giving a 5 second count down whilst rolling down the hill with no one to hear you after being hit by a car.
this guy is so intelligent he wants me to give him demands in my car while his ppl are shooting , smart boy watch my video my mic was not on when i came down the hill

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player

he really thought he did sum with this POV o_O

Anil TouchBlue

Struggle, endure, contend
Player

In the POV you are saying give them demands after you start shooting. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
Well I wasn't in green zone and we were up there to give you demands to leave. but just as soon as I got up there I got hit with one of your guys cars back down the hill
BROTHER i wont reply to you anymore just watch my video on my you can see YOURSELF with 3 others in green zone Thankyou

Kaisa Merks

Merks Family owner.
Player
ahahhaha so Admins i will save this if they delete it you can see who is shooting who , all u need to do is watch when i left my home and start of his video what demands ? ur video begins with shooting us you are great
Literally see the first shot fired from your side guys one of your guys shot first at the guy in green check it.

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player

Dear Admins This is what he calls Organised Take over , tell him to post 3 min before this video and Admins everyone will see how this Organised take over took place . AGAIN i will let you know how this Organised Taker over took place , they waited in green zone they camped there ( watch my video for Proofs ) and when there was 2 mins left for pannels they came out , now as soon as they came out they didnt give demands ( again watch my video for Proofs ) i went down to give demands but guess they started shooting , THIS IS ORGANISED TAKE OVER and We should live with it

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
Literally see the first shot fired from your side guys one of your guys shot first at the guy in green check it.
again admins can decide also why ur fam member posted video when the shooting is already halfway why he didnt post 1 min before the action doesnt he know how to post forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom