Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ajit Akatsuki
Suspect ID
38935, 39395,
Date of violation
Aug 31, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Wb_npJu_HXk

Ajit Akatsuki

Champions Keep Playing Until They Get It Bright.
Player
All in POV,

First of all, i wanna request POV from there side .

1.) We went their for doing fam raid.
2.) IDK how they already know but they blocked the gate to prevent fam raid which is not allowed.
3.) they didnt gave us demand and started RDM.
4.) they were already at roof ( since they prevented us from raid if its started it will be event rule as they were already on roof )
5.) Heavy Meta gaming
6.) Killing us before starting event which comes under event rule 1.2 . they also broke other rules and using heavy snipers too in situation.

Ajit Akatsuki

Player
Tell them to post full pov, they came at our house twice.

A video of 28 second cannot show the whole perspective.
yea we came during weapon factory for raid but due to weapon factory we cant raid so we came after 1 hour

Ajit Akatsuki

Player
Pov not complete
Doing metagaming
P.S our gate was blocked before u came not after u came so technically we are not in the wrong. It’s funny how you guys talk about rules but you don’t know anything
Why someone will block there gates and be ready with armor and ammunition? Since I can see no solar and nothing was there that u can give demand and was trying to protect.

Ironic Uchiha

13 X Deputy, 6 X State, 7 X Gang
Player
Why someone will block there gates and be ready with armor and ammunition? Since I can see no solar and nothing was there that u can give demand and was trying to protect.
It’s out gate we were doing a car wash with soap what’s it with you? Our garden is small so we do it in front of our door, learn how to RP before you act smart. Your guys don’t even know anything. I mean the leader and deputies don’t know anything themselves what can we do? XD

Ajit Akatsuki

Player
It’s out gate we were doing a car wash with soap what’s it with you? Our garden is small so we do it in front of our door, learn how to RP before you act smart. Your guys don’t even know anything. I mean the leader and deputies don’t know anything themselves what can we do? XD
Ya ya i see first time that, washing car with soup when u can't even the door of home to get out and also wearing armors and ammunation in hand then washing uh? That also from roof? Go get some life, and the thing is that first know about me, then say anything I have a lot of more experience then u.

Assasin Rich

Ex FIB Deputy Director | Ex SAHP UnderSheriff
Player
Then i think u dont kno about the leader xd.
More subscribers then ur phone number

Ironic Uchiha

13 X Deputy, 6 X State, 7 X Gang
Player
Ya ya i see first time that, washing car with soup when u can't even the door of home to get out and also wearing armors and ammunation in hand then washing uh? That also from roof? Go get some life, and the thing is that first know about me, then say anything I have a lot of more experience then u.
Again as I said kid, our door , our choice, it’s a legal body armour. I think you don’t know that because your leader is as dumb as you all are : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom