Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Danzell_Gyp
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 14, 2021
Time of violation
11:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FTkgPJl8Whg

Danzell Bestia

Player
Player
I killed this guy and he got mercykilled as you can see in the video you can put it in slow-motion to see it clearly then he came back after he died + he is not wearing 51% gang colors.
Proof:
unknown.png

Alex Hoang

Player
Player
5660 here, first I didnt got mercy killed, I got revived.
Second, tell me how is this not 51% ?

51.PNG

And finally, you are metagaming by talking through discord as we can here it u talking to other that maybe riding with you in the clip or others. General rule: Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden.

Have a great day.

Danzell Bestia

Player
Player
5660 here, first I didnt got mercy killed, I got revived.
Second, tell me how is this not 51% ?

51.PNG

And finally, you are metagaming by talking through discord as we can here it u talking to other that maybe riding with you in the clip or others. General rule: Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden.

Have a great day.
bro are you serious? and for the mercy kill look at the first vid on the right i killed you in a bugatti and they shot the bugatti so they can finish you

Thatssking

Player
Player
I killed this guy and he got mercykilled as you can see in the video you can put it in slow-motion to see it clearly then he came back after he died + he is not wearing 51% gang colors.
Proof:
unknown.png
He is also wearing 51% purple. I am in his gang and his shoes are purple.

Thatssking

Player
Player
These clips are way to short for any of the things you stated you basically just snitched your self out. But no need to argue. Admins make the final decision at the end of the day.

Danzell Bestia

Player
Player
we are just spreading the fax my man. You literally metagaming, how about you provide a longer video ey ?
how am i metagaming cause you heard someone talking lol omg your so funny guys , i think its better you see what you did wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom