Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yagiz Gokdemir
Suspect ID
1386 , 2450 , 54163
Date of violation
Feb 12, 2022
Time of violation
20:13
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CVhM7Jc2dE

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
Arent you the guy who was flexing his media tag on us when were in GD and melvin was the leader of bloods just because we kicked you from bloods your ego got so much hurt that you put request to admins to ban us but still we didnt get banned sad bro its all good maybe your media tag doesnt work everywhere and you should prolly stop flexing it and i still remember that you were trying to blackmail us that you will disband bloods and we all know who needs to touch grass so maybe focus on enjoyment rather than crying about getting smoked
lol. If I used this you probably wouldn't be able to post here. You should have known that I didn't use it and that I was like any gamer. Melvin and you have Bloods shut down for your own stupidity. I just reported you. I will continue to report rule breakers like you. Because you're just idiots who think you can do anything because you're old in this game. Even when I'm trying to get my own content out, you and your friends are low enough to ruin my content and do RDM even while it's streaming. My media feature is no different from my acting like you. This does not privilege me. It is natural that you do not know this. I hope you find out what the media feature is as soon as possible :)

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
I guess it's pointless to argue with someone like you who is so lost in his own ego that your judgement is clouded
You posted your pov of your fam rushing on Savage Nation and also posted another pov of your fam doing MG
Look at your own plate before pointing faults of others🤣🤣
You're not too smart to understand this. There my family member has already been punished. What do you not understand about this? I'm trying to show you the intent there.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
Arent you the guy who was flexing his media tag on us when were in GD and melvin was the leader of bloods just because we kicked you from bloods your ego got so much hurt that you put request to admins to ban us but still we didnt get banned sad bro its all good maybe your media tag doesnt work everywhere and you should prolly stop flexing it and i still remember that you were trying to blackmail us that you will disband bloods and we all know who needs to touch grass so maybe focus on enjoyment rather than crying about getting smoked
flexibility of course I'll wait because I'm stepping on the grass. You cut off contact with the outside world too much to know that my work is not limited to this game alone.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
My only job here is to introduce servers and gain new players. I hope you don't forget that apart from them, I am also an actor. Also, the fact that you said I destroyed your ego boosted my non-ego. LOL

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
on Consideration

Any toxicity and OFF TOPIC comments will Result into Forum account ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom