Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dutch Memaati
Suspect ID
13302 13317 42916
Date of violation
Oct 16, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/508273/#post-1848371

Ayman Memati

Player
Player
i have +20 pov of ids 13302 and 13317 doing sabotage in server everyone report him. they hate me and my family and seek revenge for no reaseon
today they comming in our fam house and start shooting no demands no anything.
soo the is not role play.

here they come and shoot us without reason with sniper . forum get approved

here id 13302 provok my sister and my mother without no reaon he get a smaal punishment 3or4days and when he back he come for doing sabotage again

here i m in beach market he shoot without reason also forum approved

here my fam member report him also for rdm

here they comming id 13302 and 13317 follow us and doing cr vdm and shoot without reasaon

this guys hate us and do immoral and unjust actions that are not role play
alsoo we have a loot of povs this guys didn t respecte anything in this best server soo i hope Adham or Bobby see this forum for give him a blackliste or permantly ban.

here id 42916 kill my fam member without reason

Hamidabda12

Player
Player
Unfotunately this is what happens everytime in this beloved server, we are losing interest in the game.
It's deeply concerning to witness certain individuals engaging in sabotage within the grand RP server community. Such actions not only disrupt the immersive experience but also harm the collective enjoyment of the game. We must stand together against these behaviors, urging both players and administrators to uphold the server's integrity and ensure a fair, enjoyable environment for everyone involved. Let's promote sportsmanship and camaraderie, making the grand RP server a welcoming place for all enthusiasts.

Astax Fedro

Player
Player
It's dismaying to witness sabotage on the grand RP server. Let's unite as a community, report such players, and work together to preserve the server's integrity for everyone's enjoyment

Nablo9

Player
Player
What are you doing, you idiots? There is a fair administration, and when we do wrong, we receive punishment. Who are you to come and report us?

Nablo9

Player
Player
No matter what you do and say, you cannot harm me as long as I am here under the management of a trusted servant. Who are you for you to come and talk about us and collect likes about us? Do you think anything of yourselves??? Are you stupid or what? You come and file a report on me without me doing anything. What is this? I ask the administration to examine the report. It is very good because these people think that they are the owners of the city and they do whatever they want. Thank you🙏

Nablo9

Player
Player
Do not forget, no matter how many you are, to accuse me of something that I did not do. Here is a trusted servant and you are accusing me. Do you have a video clip of evidence??
I know that before I used to commit problems, but I received my punishment from the server, and now you come and accuse me and bring friends to accuse me. Have you become stupid or what? Stop lying for which there is no justification

BabloGlocck

Player
Player
i have +20 pov of ids 13302 and 13317 doing sabotage in server everyone report him. they hate me and my family and seek revenge for no reaseon
today they comming in our fam house and start shooting no demands no anything.
soo the is not role play.

here they come and shoot us without reason with sniper . forum get approved

here id 13302 provok my sister and my mother without no reaon he get a smaal punishment 3or4days and when he back he come for doing sabotage again

here i m in beach market he shoot without reason also forum approved

here my fam member report him also for rdm

here they comming id 13302 and 13317 follow us and doing cr vdm and shoot without reasaon

this guys hate us and do immoral and unjust actions that are not role play
alsoo we have a loot of povs this guys didn t respecte anything in this best server soo i hope Adham or Bobby see this forum for give him a blackliste or permantly ban.

here id 42916 kill my fam member without reason
Look at this, pov you came to my house and killed me without any reason why

Abu joud

Player
Player
Hello, I was working in the city and playing, then I went out and entered to see if there was a report on me or anything. This is part of my daily routine. After I finished playing, I was surprised that there were people who reported me without doing anything and were talking about me and my friends. This is where we have reached. They are really stupid. They do not know that there is a trustworthy administration and server capable of exposing them to the stupid ones. I hope that you will achieve justice, and I am ready to receive my punishment if I do or sabotage anything, as they say. My greetings to all of you, and my greetings to the great server that has a very great administration and server. See you very soon ❤️

BabloGlocck

Player
Player
Among these videos, before Patty published them, he provoked us and even talked until we took revenge. Then he published the videos and said every time we saw him, I would block you. He was working as a police officer, and every day he would come after us without any reason and arrest us.

Yassir Error

Im Here
Player
  1. I am writing to report specific players with the following IDs: 13302, 13317, and 42916, who have been engaging in disruptive behavior within the game. Details of their actions: Sabotage: These players have been deliberately sabotaging in-game activities, causing significant disruptions for other players. Unprovoked Attacks: They have been killing other players without reason, impacting the overall gaming experience. Inappropriate Language: Additionally, they have been using offensive language and swearing, creating a hostile environment for everyone involved.

Nablo9

Player
Player
This whole family comes and insults us and kills us. When we respond to them, they act as if they are accused. They record the video and pretend they didn't do anything and we attack them for no reason + all the video they have shows them using their job in FIB and arresting us and punishing us with a fine for no reason we have a huge fine bill you can check it yourself

Nablo9

Player
Player
We leave it to you to speak, but remember that we are under one roof, which is a fair administration and a reliable servant, and I hope that you will get rid of these people who suddenly come without anything or any proof or any evidence and accuse us and send people who place likes and comment and they do not even know me, so I hope. To get rid of these people who make false reports, so that I and my friends do not lose the fun of playing. Thank you very much🙏

Ayman Memati

Player
Player
We leave it to you to speak, but remember that we are under one roof, which is a fair administration and a reliable servant, and I hope that you will get rid of these people who suddenly come without anything or any proof or any evidence and accuse us and send people who place likes and comment and they do not even know me, so I hope. To get rid of these people who make false reports, so that I and my friends do not lose the fun of playing. Thank you very much🙏
The most important thing in my life is that I do not use translation traduction, and I also do not use people to write stupid sentences like you idiots. + the administration will give the punishment For people who deserve it.

WalidDR

Player
Player
No matter what you do and say, you cannot harm me as long as I am here under the management of a trusted servant. Who are you for you to come and talk about us and collect likes about us? Do you think anything of yourselves??? Are you stupid or what? You come and file a report on me without me doing anything. What is this? I ask the administration to examine the report. It is very good because these people think that they are the owners of the city and they do whatever they want. Thank you🙏
Empty talk that has no meaning and does not prove anything except the truth of your hatred for these people and your arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom