Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ozan Kaya
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Oct 23, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://streamable.com/n7q5ae

Ozan Kaya

Aytek
Player
they are killed me in city for no reason ids 3501, 52619,43935,4715 i think they are from same family. if im correct they should get a family warning too

Carter

Player
Player
clearly vdming and provoking as seen driving back countless times and ramming us when we were on the pavement. This was a bait report and clip has been edited.

Ozan Kaya

Aytek
Player
clearly vdming and provoking as seen driving back countless times and ramming us when we were on the pavement. This was a bait report and clip has been edited.
i was chilling watching my video from second screen then you start shooting me wdym ?

Ozan Kaya

Aytek
Player
i just missed a turn then i go back and saw someone died who was going with new car then i got shot.
what edited? i stopped the video then i came back the game

Ozan Kaya

Aytek
Player
my povs are 15 mins if admin wants to see i can post it too
you can see the time from top right i just alt tabbing for pause the video not editing anything

Jack DeArcy

Execute your sentence
Player
Rejected

Your POV doesn't show the situation from the start
Provide full POV that's shows the whole situation from the beginning
And file a new complaint​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom