Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Myth Rain
Suspect ID
90484 99222
Date of violation
Feb 18, 2022
Time of violation
22:21
Proofs
https://streamable.com/fnzcnc

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player
I would rather be interested in how much business under control they got.

giphy.gif

I guess nobody gonna answer and give me more joy on this topic since I dropped this bomb. That goes hard bro ong. :cool::cool:

I will sleep now little bros please wake up tomorrow and be ambitious about family points and keep boosting so we can have more proofs, I can even tell you nobody even in your family don't like you and they are giving us special infos about you even though we didn't asked for it lmaooo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's okay, deep breathe and relax boys. I can see your tears and sweats from far away.

I believe admins will give the fair decision on this. If they edit their messages I got all the POVs and screenshots, thank you dear Admins.

DeepPockets out. 🥶🥶🥶

Inductance West

Loyalists <3
Player
I guess nobody gonna answer and give me more joy on this topic since I dropped this bomb. That goes hard bro ong. :cool::cool:

I will sleep now little bros please wake up tomorrow and be ambitious about family points and keep boosting so we can have more proofs, I can even tell you nobody even in your family don't like you and they are giving us special infos about you even though we didn't asked for it lmaooo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's okay, deep breathe and relax boys. I can see your tears and sweats from far away.

I believe admins will give the fair decision on this. If they edit their messages I got all the POVs and screenshots, thank you dear Admins.

DeepPockets out. 🥶🥶🥶
Remind me again, these were your best 15 yeah? Oh shit, irrelevant, people have a life to live instead of going to forums 24x7 incase you dunno :ROFLMAO:

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player
Bro I literally told this guy we lost on purpose because 2nd place got better awards, good luck sellin those cars lil bro congrats :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's the reality bro I did 1v6 or 1v7 in the forum against bozos like you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Now go to game and kill some 120k IDs to get your egos boosted like your influence points, sell your fam war cars to buy business under control points.. Oh wait you cant do that anymore :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Inductance West

Loyalists <3
Player
Bro I literally told this guy we lost on purpose because 2nd place got better awards, good luck sellin those cars lil bro congrats :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's the reality bro I did 1v6 or 1v7 in the forum against bozos like you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Now go to game and kill some 120k IDs to get your egos boosted like your influence points, sell your fam war cars to buy business under control points.. Oh wait you cant do that anymore :oops::oops::oops::oops:
Keep dreaming goofy

Ileana Fox

West Mafia
Player

Wait, aren’t you supposed to recruit the 120k id? New people coming out of the hotel rn bro. Don’t waste your time on the forums my boy. Start your recruitment for the day. Good luck G

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player
Keep dreaming goofy

Yeah I will sleep very good and will see so good dreams lil bro don't worry about that :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Wait, aren’t you supposed to recruit the 120k id? New people coming out of the hotel rn bro. Don’t waste your time on the forums my boy. Start your recruitment for the day. Good luck G

I mean we are bringing new players to the city, what's wrong with that? What, now you are saying 120k ID players are bad? They are players like you, normal players in grand rp server ??? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

By the way let me know if you guys wanna buy some forum supporters bro otherwise you got nothing even your own family members exposing you every day o_Oo_Oo_O

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player
They literally didnt wanna answer me but after I said I drop that bomb they both comeback, I'm in their head bro im dying lmaoooo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: yo when your boosters gonna wake up and cry about me and like your post, are you giving them money too lmaoooo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Evo

Player
Player
Nice One Sisterhood
Event Rule- 1.2
It is forbidden to kill/rob,etc before an event starts | Warn
I guess you need to have a chat with your stupid members about reading the rules of the city
And don't even try to defend yourself in this cause you know I'm right
So stfu and accept your mistake.
🕊️
Try to learn the rules of the city and improve your RP instead of flexing your media tag🤣.

Evo

Player
Player
They are so desperate to get new members that they must've kept fam reunion open to directly get new members instead of recruitment.
🤣
Cause they are lazy for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom