Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yagiz_Dayko
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 20, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dndoiDGWGc

ismailalkasi

Player
Player
Hi, I stole the car, yes. But I didn't stole in the green zone. It is not possible to steal a vehicle in written form in the green zone anyway. The car was in the middle of the road across from the apartment.

Dayko Hill

LUL
Player
as u can see in the god's reply in screenshot 2, u need to post a pov for situation cuz car was in the greenzone when i left it and i have a 5 h long pov to i didnt move the car the another location.

LeoSmyrna

Jrokez Family ♡
Player
Hi, I stole the car, yes. But I didn't stole in the green zone. It is not possible to steal a vehicle in written form in the green zone anyway. The car was in the middle of the road across from the apartment.
hmm how did it get there? by ramming it?

Onur_055

Player
Player
If you don't even see where the vehicle was stolen from, if you have a 5-hour pov, then show the white circle on the map while it was stolen. I don't see any substantial evidence here. Just because you parked your car there doesn't mean it was stolen from there.

Snow Legend

Player
Player
If you don't even see where the vehicle was stolen from, if you have a 5-hour pov, then show the white circle on the map while it was stolen. I don't see any substantial evidence here. Just because you parked your car there doesn't mean it was stolen from there.
Show you’re POV of stealing it

Dayko Hill

LUL
Player
LoL U guys rammed the car into middle of the road and steal it and dont have pov or don't post a pov... u want me to put another one kinda funny tho. if you wanna save ur friend, just tell him to post a pov and prove to us that you don't break the rules

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
ismailalkasi Since you are saying that you did steal that car and not from GZ. Could you provide pov? of you finding the car out of GZ and then stealing it.
As most people just push it out of GZ and steal. You need to provide pov that you did find the car out of GZ.

Onur_055

Player
Player
LoL U guys rammed the car into middle of the road and steal it and dont have pov or don't post a pov... u want me to put another one kinda funny tho. if you wanna save ur friend, just tell him to post a pov and prove to us that you don't break the rules
You don't have to be toxic bro. We're just talking here. It is wrong of you to make such an accusation without proof. I understand your pain, you must be sorry for 1.3 million. Btw, my big brother is not my friend.

Dayko Hill

LUL
Player
all g. just ask your brother for pov ,we all just wait for it. if there is a no pov , just dont waste our time with this situation.

ismailalkasi

Player
Player
Hello, I told you that I stole the car from the road. I really stole from the road. But I'm a new player on the server. I could only say that pov is required in events. (bizwar, informal..) I didn't know that I should have pov while the car was playing, sorry.

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Hello, I told you that I stole the car from the road. I really stole from the road. But I'm a new player on the server. I could only say that pov is required in events. (bizwar, informal..) I didn't know that I should have pov while the car was playing, sorry.
Sorry but as you can clearly see that the car was parked well inside GZ, you had to have pushed it outside of GZ to steal it. Please provide pov of it else. I would have to consider it as stealing car from GZ.

ismailalkasi

Player
Player
Unfortunately, I don't have a pov, as I wrote above, I just started the game and I thought video was needed only for events. If it's my fault you can do whatever it takes. But I want you to know that I did not push the car, luckily when I went to steal it, it was standing in the middle of the road.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • Insufficient Evidence (POV does not show when the vehicle was stolen)+ POV without Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom