Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for NA timezone Admins

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Vikku_King

Player
Player
IRL name: Vikas
Your age: 24
Time Zone: GMT+ 5:30
Average online per day: 6-10hours
Your discord: vikku8729
Your nickname: Vikku
Your ID: 109862

Ans: It is been almost 7 months since I'm playing on GrandRP Server and served in almost every Legal Organization (SAHP, NG AND EMS) and Gangs (Marabunta, Ballas & Vagos (Rank 8)) up to a good rank. I have experience of Legal org and Gang RP both and always followed the rules to maintain high-quality RP. Now I want to take retirement from RP and help this server grow and maintain the RP discipline by making sure every citizen in the city follows the server rules and city rules. I thoroughly learned all the server rules and forum rules to make sure I server my best as Admin. Helping people is one of the traits that I got into myself and now I want to use that will to help people do healthy and fair RolePlay in the server.

Ans: My strengths are that I am a quick learner and i always reports the player who breaks the server rule.

Ans: My greatest weakness is I'm stubborn, when I am convinced about something that has genuine facts, I won't change my mind unless someone provides even more powerful facts that could counter it.

Ans: yes I am aware of that I have to leave the RP LIFE to become an admin for which I agree.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans: yes I am ready to sell any business that I own.

madhav YT

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
IRL name: Madhav
Your age : 17
Time zone: GMT+ 5:30
Average online per day: 5-7 hours
Your discord : madhavYT Offical#6589
Your Nickname: Maddy
Your ID : 102929

Additional information

Ans: I want to become an admin because there is many situation going on in city due to which some times organization can't handle it nicely and there are also too many rule breaks take place so I want to become admin to stop rules break as much as I can and I have almost every organization experience . In every organization I was high commands.

Ans: 1. I can handle situations easly because I have nice understanding power.
2. Good behaviour.

3.What are your greatest weaknesses
1. Emotional today's innocent people's
2. I don't trust anyone easily.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin ?
Ans: Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business ?
Ans : Yes

Last edited:

Allen brown

Hello there 🤔👋
Player
1. Your name IRL: Nairit Bhandari
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 6 to 8 hours a day.
5. Your Discord: nairitbhandari
6. Your Nickname : Allen Brown
7. Your ID : 100358

I have enjoyed rp life a lot and i wanna help player. I started my carrer of rp life for EN2 in Grand Rp. I have a lot knowlage of rules and laws. I have been in both legal + illegal ORG as a good ranks and i can be more usful than others.

My strengths are that I am extremely polite and helpful to new player As an admin in roleplay scenarios, my strengths include a strong sense of fairness and impartiality. I can enforce rules and guidelines consistently, ensuring a balanced and enjoyable experience for all participants. I excel in conflict resolution, managing disputes or issues that may arise during roleplay sessions with tact and diplomacy.

In the realm of RP administration, I don't trust on anyone easly and sometimes i have anger issues but I'll try to fix them although I'm polite with everyone.

Yes, I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin so I can help Grand rp and new player

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes,I dont have one

Last edited:

Gopal Negi

Player
Player

Information

Your name IRL - Akshit Negi
Your age - 16
Time zone - GMT + 5:30
Average online per day - 4-6 Hours
Your Discord - Akshit_Gamer_005
Your Nickname - Gopal Singh
Your ID - 106584

Addition Information

1) Why do you want to become an admin?

1. I have been on this server for a long time and now I am capable of becoming an Administrator also I love helping others so becoming an Administrator will assist me in helping others.

2. Becoming an admin provides high control over the game environment and other players, allowing for enforcing rules and making impactful decisions.

3. Becoming an administrator would allow me to help people, career growth, and advancement within an organization. Admins are responsible for managing resources, time, and people.

4. People who break the rules should be punished and I want to maintain the rules of the server by becoming an administrator and punishing them accordingly.

5. I have enjoyed the server I have been a GOV officer, LSPD officer, and SAHP officer for the last 5-6 terms in these terms I Have Achieved positions like 3x chief of HR [SAHP], 1X chief of STAFF [SAHP], 2x Chief Commander [SAHP], Elite Agent [GOV USSS], 2x DOC officer [GOV DOC], HOD of Department [ LSPD]

2) What are your strengths?

1. Great Communication Skills.

2. Ability to remain cool, calm, composed, and calculative in tough situations.

3. I can easily and quickly learn anything.

4. Keen Ear to listen first and then act

5. Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously and I take time to watch the problem from both sides to make a perfect decision

6. Always heed orders from above Recognize my errors and don't make the same ones again

3) What are your greatest weaknesses?

1. Easily Trust anyone.

2. I know everything very well, and I understand but I found that My greatest weakness is that sometimes I become very emotional toward people.

4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I am ready to leave the RP life to become an admin as an Administrator cannot do RP.

5) Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, Because To become an Administrator You can't own a Business.

Thank you for reading my application.

~ Gopal Singh

Note for Application Reviewer:​

I have never been banned for anything​

Pikachu Uzumaki

EN02 EX-VAGOS LEADER.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Md Yasin Hossen
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT +6
4. Average online per day: 7 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord: pikachuagent
6. Your Nickname: Pikachu Tzariar
7. Your ID: 40581

Additional information
Ans: I should be an Admin, because I have a great communicating with players, helping and giving the right information to the player so they can understand better. I also should be Helper, because I am a friendly guy who is strict with the rules and is cool with the players, who wants to give back to the community of fulfill the duty. I also want to give back by helping the other Admin get rid of the hackers and make the community a better place for players to play on. Another thing is sometime i see a lot of people having problem about city rules there for i am freely interested to teach them the rules And punish them who breaks the rules.
Ans:
* Learning skill,
* Helping people
* Handle situations calmly
* Fast learner
* Confident
Ans:
* Over Self-Confident
* Over thinking
* Early truest anyone

Ans: Yes.
Ans: Yes of course. If I have got any business I will for sure sell all but unfortunately, I don't own anyone.

Corlos Mount

EX Director of SS and EX Deputy of Police
Player
1. Your name IRL- Joshua
2. Your age- 19
3. Time zone- GMT (server time) However can be varied between 6pm till 5am depending on when you need me.
4. Average online per day- 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord- carlosmount00
6. Your Nickname- Carlos Mount
7. Your ID- 683

Additional information

- I want to become an admin because I understand what it takes to help other people out and make there RP better in the city i have been around in this city for a long time and know enough to take my knowledge to the next level and help out other people who are still learning and understanding what it takes.

- My strengths are that Im a very easy person to get on with witch make it easy for me to understand whats going on and evaluate what needs to be do another one of my strength's is if im needed to step up and take over on something i can do that without needing someone to over look me, also im very quick at thinking so dealing with fast pace situations are no problem at all for me.

- My weaknesses are my language barriers with other people in the city as i know that this city has expanded and lots of different people play now but this will not affect my work and how i respond to situations.

- Yes.

- Yes.

Last edited:

Megahype

Maj. General NG.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Travis
2. Your age: 29
3. Time zone: GMT-5 (EST)
4. Average online per day: 5-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: Lightsaber
6. Your Nickname: Andrew Zade
7. Your ID: 128328

Additional information
I'm an avid player who enjoys assisting others - an admin should be able to handle any situation with a calm and collected demeanour, while also ensuring the integrity of the rules are upheld. I feel like I would make for a fantastic asset to the administration team with my strengths in organization, management and social skills.

I'm a calm and collected individual who is very attentive to detail, I enjoy working with others but can also excel as an individual. I'm highly motivated and dedicated to the tasks set forth for me, and I go above and beyond to ensure whatever I do is done at a high level of excellence. I'm personable and able to diffuse situations, I'm a quick learner, and try to set the bar as an example to follow. I stay level-headed and focused while prioritizing various situations.

Inability to stay consistent with my day-to-day login times due to the nature of my work (IE: 4 hours one day, but the next day may be 10).

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes.

HadiKhatri

Player
Player
INFORMATION
1. Abdul Hadi Khatri
2. (16 OOC) and (19 IC)
3. GMT+5
4. 4-6 hours and on weekends more than that too
5.hadikhatri
6. Hadi Khatri
7. 94346
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1.I have been playing this server for a long time and i know all the rules ig.I will help everyone out and will find a solution which might not make anyone sad
2.Patience: Dealing with diverse personalities and resolving conflicts requires patience, allowing me
Consistency:I would consistently enforce rules and guidelines, providing a stable and predictable environment for participants. to address issues thoughtfully and with understanding.
3.I sometimes might get biased to my friends but i will try my level best to undo that and make community better
4.YES
5.YES

Thanks for reading my application

Kind regards,
Hadi Khatri

Gavin F.

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Gavin Fleming
2. Your age - 18, 19 in February.
3. Time zone - EST (Mainly active at night)
4. Average online per day - On average I will play for 4-6 hours a on weekdays and 10-12 hours on weekend days.
5. Your Discord - heavyequipmentop24#8884
6. Your Nickname - Gavin Day
7. Your ID - 130894

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I wish to become an admin on the GrandRP server because I have had a lot of fun on the server. I can see how stressful it can be on the admins to maintain the server when there is 1000+ people on at a time. I want to be able to help everyone the best of my ability and make sure people are able to enjoy the server. I want others to see how good the server is when everything is in tact and there is not pure chaos in the server.
2. What are your strengths? Some of my strengths are I am a calm person and I can talk people through anything and help them remain calm. Another strength is I can speak and write English clear. I am good at managing my time. Lastly I am a very quick learner.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? One of my greatest weaknesses is that I have difficulty asking for help and I try to be perfect at all times.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? Luckily I don't have any businesses to have to sell.

Star Bablu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Noman
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone:
UTC+5
4. Average online per day: 3-4 hours
5. Your Discord: nomanrio
6. Your Nickname: Noman Rio
7. Your ID: 89486

Additional information

I Am playing on this server form past 1.3 years, I always wonder that how admins help thousands of people daily, I Always love helping people in game, I want to punish those who doesn't follow rules, Now after experiencing a lot in the server now I want to convert myself as a Helping hand towards the New Player And My Wonderful Team of Administrators .
Time Punctual
Love Helping People In Game As Well As IRL Honest
Patinate Towards My Job
I can work hard in pressure
I can learn anything Quickly
Sometimes I become more polite then its required
Yes
Yes

Ali Parker

Wrong Punishment! Really?
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL:
Saad
3. Time zone: UTC+5
4. Average online per day: 3-4 hours
5. Your Discord: drsaad47
6. Your Nickname: Ali Parker
7. Your ID: 82091

Additional information

The main reason i want to become an admin is the new experience i would get, for the past 1 year in GRP, i have spent time in different orgs and had ton of fun doing rp, let it be with fam members or org members. But now, when i have learnt plenty of things, and rules, i want to become admin and help people out as an admin. And punish those who break the rules, and destroy the environment of GRP.
Honesty.
Stay Calm in any situation.
I learn things very fast, but also learn from my mistakes.
Interest in my work.
good problem-solving skills.

Straightforward
Sometimes i trust on people who are not trustworthy.

YES, i am ready to leave Rp Life.

I dont have any business, but if i had i would be ready to sell it.

MohamedGhazy

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Mohamed Ghazy
Your age: 23
Time zone: UTC+1 Central Egypt Time
Average online per day: 8-15 hours per day
Your Discord: #mhmdghazy
Your Nickname: mhmdghazy
Your ID: 46698
Additional information:
Why do you want to become an admin?
"I want to become a responsible person because I have been in the city for a long time, I know the laws well, and I want to help newcomers understand the city's laws so that they do not make mistakes."We need some good administrators who can monitor all players all the time and provide the best experience for Grand RP players."
"Being a Admin is great, as it helps people understand the rules well and correct their mistakes, especially new players who have joined our server."
"All respect to everyone, but there have been some mistakes lately in this city. That's why I want to do my best as an admin."The corrections of these mistakes."
2.What are your strengths?
1-"I can speak two different languages (English - Arabic) to facilitate communication with people in the city."
2-Quick Learning
3-I can Solve any problem about in PC
3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
"I have always been very honest and kind to everyone."
4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
"Yes, I am ready to leave the RP life."
5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes absolutely . Currently I don't have it

Thank you for reading my application.​

Keerthi Royal

INDIAN
Player
1. Your name IRL : Sharath Chandra
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 5-6 HOURS
5. Your Discord :MR.STUNNERYT#8659
6. Your Nickname : Keerthi Papa
7. Your ID : 2046

Additional information
1.I aspire to become an Admin with the primary goal of assisting newcomers, fostering a vibrant roleplaying environment, and ensuring the adherence to rules. My passion lies in creating a server that thrives on high-quality roleplay experiences. I am dedicated to maintaining a positive and rule-abiding community, actively supporting and guiding members, and taking appropriate action against those who violate the established guidelines. My ultimate wish is to contribute to a server that stands out for its excellent roleplaying standards and a welcoming atmosphere.

2. Being good with people.
Talkative.
Time sense.
Fast learner.

3. Being Sympathy.
Being emotional.
Overthinking for useless things.

4. Of course i am ready leave RP.
5. yes i am ready to leave my Business.

Last edited:

JamesWith

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ryan Halfoui
3. Time zone : UTC+5
4. Average online per day: 7 hours
5. Your Discord: TBA#8810
6. Your Nickname: James Wither
7. Your ID: 57867

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? The reason I am particularly drawn to the admin role is because I believe in the power of positive influence and the opportunity it provides to leave a lasting, beneficial impact. I aspire to contribute to the server's growth, ensuring a fair, inclusive, and enjoyable environment for all players.
  1. Leadership and Community Engagement: Having actively participated in the RP community for an extended period, I've cultivated strong leadership qualities and a deep understanding of community dynamics. I value open communication, fairness, and inclusivity, which I believe are pivotal for fostering a positive environment within the server.
  2. Good at Problem-Solving: My experiences in similar roles have honed my ability to navigate conflicts with diplomacy and tact. I approach challenges as opportunities for resolution, employing a balanced perspective to address issues while considering the well-being and satisfaction of all involved parties.

1. Balancing Priorities: Managing multiple priorities can sometimes be challenging. I am refining my time-management skills and adopting organizational tools to ensure a more structured approach in handling various tasks simultaneously
2. Delegation Skills: In certain situations, I tend to take on tasks myself rather than delegating effectively. I am actively learning to identify when delegation is appropriate, empowering team members, and trusting their capabilities to accomplish tasks efficiently.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, I am ready to leave the RP life to become an admin
Yes, I will be ready to sell my business.

Barzani Error

Player
Player
Information
Your namr IRL : Amr Khaled
Your age : 17

Time Zone : UTC+1 Central Egypt Time

Average online per day : 8 - 12 Hours ( it will be more after 2 weeks )

Your Discord : amr0811

Your Nickname : Amr Barzani

Your ID : 61038

Additional information
Why do you want to become admin ?
I have been in the city for a long time i passed alot of RP situations from all kinds . In the last few weeks from my view that i can't see any arabic admin gust 1 i think and i can help with that bec iam good reader and writer in arabic. It will be for me so happy to be an admin as i can help people in city and new players that don't know the city rules well .

What is your strengths ?
1- I am a good translater in arabic i can get any word in arabic even it is insult or provok

2-I am playing in the middle of the day like in this time from (12:00) to (00:00)

3- I am honest and i will not let my friend in my eyes better than any other player else all players will be in the same measure the same kind that i talk with it and takeing my decisions.

4- I can learn from the first time not from 2 or 3 times
5- I know how to take decisions in hard situations.

6- I catch any bot of GR 4.1 with all kinds

What are your greatest weaknesses ?

1-If i dont take a decesion in a situation i will be mad.
2- I have colleage in real life

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin ?

Yes , sure

Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes of course, I don't have business to sell it if i have i will sure.

Thanks for reading my fourm

Jinx Maestro

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while yo
1. Your name IRL adam
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone utc+5
4. Average online per day 10h per day
5. Your Discord saitama maestro
6. Your Nickname gmair
7. Your ID 125587
1why do you want an admin: because im evry time online and i can help anyone in the server
2:what are your strengths
I am patient, I speak three languages And unemotional
3:what are you greatest weaknesses?
I dont have it
4:will you be ready to leave rp life to become an admine
Yeah
5:will you be ready to sell your business?(it's restricted to have a business while yo)
Yeah i'm ready

Satish Gangster

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Satish Thakur
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone gmt +5:30
4. Average online per day 4 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord satishthakur.
6. Your Nickname Satish Thakur
7. Your ID 129038

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin
I want to help new people and make this project a great one and I am bored playing rp so I waana become an admin and I have learned every single server rule
Quick learning as I learned all rules in 2 hours and I am ready for interview any time
Quick response to admin ticket and in any situation I am polite and have no anger as I am hate to angry on people you can check that in my interview
At this time I can’t think so my any weaknesses if I have I will work on it but till now I don’t have any weaknesses in my mind to tell
Yes I am bored playing rp so I want to become admin
Yes I don’t have businesses
6 I want to say that I can play whole night as I am leaving alone so my parents are not here so I can stay half of a day in game
7 as I invested irl money also to make project a great and I think if I become admin I can make it more good

Last edited:
Top Bottom