Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for NA timezone Admins

Ritesh Ror

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Ritesh
2. 20
3. GMT+5:30
4. 5 to 6 hours
5. ritesh_01
6. Ritesh Ror
7. 98813

Additional information

I want to become an admin because I enjoy helping people and I believe that I can make a positive impact on the server’s community. I also have a lot of experience playing on RP servers and I think that I can use that experience to help improve the server.

Some of my strengths include good communication skills, problem-solving abilities, and the ability to work well under pressure. I am also very organized and detail-oriented.

One of my greatest weaknesses is that I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist, which can sometimes lead to me spending too much time on a task. I am working on finding a balance between perfectionism and efficiency.

Yes, I am willing to make the necessary sacrifices to become an admin. I understand that being an admin requires a lot of time and effort, and I am willing to commit to that.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes, I am aware of the restrictions on having a business while being an admin, and I am willing to sell my business if necessary. My priority is to be a responsible and effective admin, and I am willing to make any necessary changes to ensure that I can fulfill that role.

Shadow Fury

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Sahil
  1. Your age: 19 (OOC)
  1. Time zone: GMT+5
  1. Average online per day: 6-9 Hours
  1. Your Discord: shadowfeaury
  1. Your Nickname: Shadow Fury
  1. Your ID: 101258
Additional information
Ans: "I aspire to become an admin because I've noticed several issues within the community, including store robberies and rule violations. I've observed that resolving such matters can take time through official channels. If given the opportunity to become an admin, my commitment is to promptly assist all players without any delays. I am dedicated to fostering a positive and secure environment for everyone involved."
  1. What are your strengths?
Good knowledge of English. Good communication skills.
  1. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Become emotional.
  1. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I am ready.
  1. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I am Ready

Napoleon Blanchard

The lawyer !
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL : Youssef
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day : 8 hours to 10
5. Your Discord : SomeoneYTB
6. Your Nickname : Alexandres Dubois
7. Your ID : 67005

Additional information

Being a part of the daily life of this city , i saw that admins interaction and report is taking time to get an answer . I would like to help and help this server with my knowledge and clear the city from the too many rulebreaker that are destroying the city . I also think that i actually finished exploring the city as a player and that i should actually go to the other side

- I speak 4 languages (English - French - Arabic -Morrocan arabic )
- I have experience is managing and being part of admins teams in multiple games and multiple servers
- I have knowledge of the law and server rules due to my implication in many legal and illegal org
- I am a fast learner
- i have ability to communicate easily

- I am impartial and cold
- I don't have ability to trust people unless knowing them

Yes , i am actually ready to be part of the tooth fairy family !

Yes , i actually don't own any buisnesses and not planning to get any buisness

Hoping to join your team !
Best regards

Zain Veneta

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL -Bailey

2. Your age-17

3. Time zone- GMT

4. Average online per day- 8 to 10 hours

5. Your Discord- baileybbb

6. Your Nickname- Zain Smart

7. Your ID-103257

Additional information

The reason I want to be an admin is because I can help new players who fly in new so I can let them know about the rules and take care of all Playes without any problems and help them out in any situation .Many of my friends are admins of this server or have been and they help a lot and I know most of the things in the server more than four times so I want to be an admin I know if I'm an admin I can help a lot plus I'm online for 8 to 10 hours in this game and night times aswel about new player I will take the responsibility of someone who doesnt know anythink about this city. Punishment to those who break the rules in IC is awesome plus I am online 8 to 10 hours in this city but I know an admin is needed because your team are asking for an active admin who can work equally well at night and morning. I can work very well at night and trying to handle it. I play manly at night and in the day it doesnt bother me i just want to help and i know not alot of admin do night but i am willing to do night to help the people that need it in the city to help and sereve as a admin and be in the team would be alot to me.

- My speaking style and my English are very fluent good.
- I respect everyone in the city, big or small, everyone is equal to me.
- Quick learner is my Strenghts.
- I am also very patient with people
-I can tell when people are lying to me

-I can be untrusting of other people unless i know them well enough

-My Weaknesses is that I can get angry if someone shows me attitude when i have been equal

- Yes

- I have no business.

Sergio Pluxury

Noob
Player
Your name IRL:Nithish
Your age (OOC):19
Time zone + country: Ist (India) Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (04:00 to 18:00 Using 24H Time Format ): Average online per day(hours): 10 To 12 hours
Your Discord : SergioMarquina
Your Nickname(IC): Nairobi Fedorov
Your Id:135071
Why do you want to become an admin I came to this server month ago. I joined the Ponch clan family, and they told me you need to follow rules. I took one day and go through every rule, and in my family, I was helping too many family members. I saw that everyday more than 100 new people join Grand RP, and then calls also increase. So it is hectic for administrators to handle every situation. That's why I want to help admins with their work and help people solve problems. And the other main reason is that since I have been in the city for more than month, I know it is the best server, and I do not want if any new people come into the city and he/she is in trouble. If they do not get the answer to the problem, they leave, but I don't want anyone to leave the server; I want to make EN2 the best and most populated server.
2)What are your strengths?
  • Good communication skills.
  • Availability.
  • I am focus on complete my work first.
  • Fairness and Impartiality.
  • Knowledge about server rules.
  • Attention to detail.
3)What are your Great weaknesses?
  • I go through every Minute detail to get perfection that's why sometime it takes little much more time to take the decision.

1. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
    Yeah
    5)Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    honestly i say you i do not have any business.

ali mansoury

Player
Player
Information 1. Your IRL name: Ali Mansoury
2. Your age: 18 years old
3. Time zone: UTC 1
4. Average online per day: 4 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord: aliel011
6. Your nickname: mansoury
7. Your identifier: 133007 Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become an administrator? because I want to help new people on server

2. What are your strengths? I speak with three languages

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I don’t have

4. Will you be willing to leave the PR life to become an administrator? Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It is limited to have a company as long as you are a director): yes of course

Last edited:

Tarras_Tarras

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL - Luke Watson.
2. Your Age - 16.
3. Time Zone - Canada - Toronto NA
4. Average Online - From 5 To 9 Hours a day. on weekends 12 Hours For sure.
5. My Discord - tarrass.
6. Your Nickname - Tarras Godx
7. My ID - 127590
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Information / Get to know me better.

The Reason Why I want To become an Administrator is that I think I am really good at making right choices for servers, I am also Really RESPONSIBLE for something that i do. and I will take actions under my conditions.

2. My Strengths are that I am a Fast Learner, I am really good at making right choices and I think Before I do something.

3. My Biggest Weakness is that when bunch of people are Pressuring me which I know I will have to go through if i become an admin, but i think i can beat my weaknesses and change myself to become a better administrator.

4. Yes, Absolutely. I was never a big RP Player To be honest.

5. Yes, Absolutely. I would be even If I had one but I dont.

I also want to let you know that I have experience of being an Administrator on few Servers,
Such as NEXUS Ukraine/Georgian one, and also Samp EDRP Server.

Thank You For Your attention!

Torrento othmane

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : othmane
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : Na
4. Average online per day : 13hour+
5. Your Discord: othmane04
6. Your Nickname Torrento othmane
7. Your ID: 135171

Additional information :
1. Why do you want to become an admin? :

As an individual fluent in three languages - Arabic, French, and English - and possessing qualities of being active, indulgent, and respectful, I aspire to become an admin to effectively contribute to the community. My multilingual abilities enable me to bridge communication gaps and cater to the diverse needs of our global user base. Moreover, my proactive approach ensures prompt response and engagement with community members, fostering a vibrant and inclusive atmosphere. Additionally, my indulgent and respectful demeanor ensures fair and empathetic moderation, maintaining a harmonious environment where every member feels valued and heard. In summary, my linguistic skills coupled with my personal attributes make me a suitable candidate for the role of admin, committed to enhancing the community experience.

My strengths lie in my ability to communicate effectively with others, work well in teams, and solve problems creatively. I also possess a strong sense of organization and time management, enabling me to successfully handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Furthermore, I am motivated by a desire to continuously learn and improve, which drives me to tackle new challenges with enthusiasm. In summary, my key strengths include my communication skills, teamwork ability, creativity in problem-solving, organizational skills, and motivation for learning.

While I strive to excel in various aspects of my role, I am also aware of certain areas where I may have weaknesses. One weakness I have identified is my tendency to become overly invested in projects, which can sometimes lead to a perfectionist mindset. This may result in spending more time than necessary on tasks, potentially affecting efficiency. However, I actively work on managing this tendency by setting clear priorities and deadlines, seeking feedback from peers, and practicing self-reflection to maintain a healthy balance between quality and efficiency. Additionally, I acknowledge that there is always room for improvement in my technical skills, and I continuously seek opportunities for learning and growth in this area to better serve the community. Overall, I believe that being aware of my weaknesses and actively addressing them contributes to my personal and professional development.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) i dont have a busnises
Select for moderation

Tommy Specterr

Player
1. Your name IRL : Gurpreet
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+5
4. Average online per day : 12 to 13 Hrs+
5. Your Discord: laddisangha
6. Your Nickname : Tommy Specter
7. Your ID : 97630
Additional information :
1. Why do you want to become an admin ? :

Actually i joined Grand RP in 2023 ( EN 1 ) And almost part of all the state organisation as an high command and Got selected for NG leader interview 3 Times and and i Spent alot of my time half an year with the state orgs and give my best and then i decided move in city 2 ( EN 2 ) and i see alot of peoples are breaking so much rules as an admin i can guide them to be a better roleplaying and i am highly active in city for like 12 13 hrs a day i can be helpful and i would like to talk about my positions in ( EN 1 )
-7 terms as NG ( LT ) 3 and half terms as GOV ( chief of staff ) 2 term as LSPD ( lieutenant ) 2 terms as SAHP ( chief ) 2 terms as FIB ( Blackops ) and now currently in NG ( EN 2 ) as ( Cheif of STAFF )

( i can share all the proves in Discord and need a chance to prove my self )

i can handel any situation calmly and i love to intract with peoples and listen their problems i always try to solve it and if i will go with state side i can handel any situation without any mistakes and i m fluent with three languages so its might be very helpfull to intract and some times if i loose something i will be always try to catch that back and i can learn quickly

Some times if i got something new to do i will be try to push my self over untill i finish it or solve it and i will more addective to that work and in some cases when i know the truths and someone try to lies to me a that time i have some anger issues but i can solve that calmly.

YES

Yes Sure ( I dont have yet )

Rafi101

Rafi
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
Your name IRL -Rifat Bin hamid Rafi
Your age - 18
Time zone - GMT + 5:30
Average online per day - 4-6 Hours
Your Discord - rifat_rafi
Your Nickname - Rifat
Your ID - 115013
Addition Information

1) Why do you want to become an admin?
1.I have been playing this roleplay for a very long time and after playing for a long time I've got a lot of experience which has today made me to apply for Admin.As an Admin I would make Roleplay experience fun and fair for everyone.My ultimate wish is to contribute to a server that stands out for its excellent roleplaying standards and a welcoming atmosphere.

I have enjoyed the server I have been a GOV officer, LSPD officer,NG officer , and SAHP officer for the last 2-4 terms in these terms I Have Achieved positions like 1x chief of HR and Deputy [SAHP], 1X chief of STAFF [LSPD], DHOD of Department [ LSPD],1x USSS operation Lead [GOV USSS] and 1x
NG Colonel
2) What are your strengths?

Great Communication Skills.Ability to remain cool, calm, composed, and calculative in tough situations. I can easily and quickly learn anything.I know how to lead a situation and find a good solution.I know how to politely communicate with everyone

3) What are your greatest weaknesses?

1. Easily Trust anyone.
2.Think a lot before making any decision

4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I am ready to leave the RP life to become an admin as an Administrator cannot do RP.

5) Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, Because To become an Administrator You can't own a Business.

Thank you for reading my application.
Rifat Bin Hamid Rafi

Sergio Pluxury

Noob
Player
Your name IRL:Nithish
Your age (OOC):19
Time zone + country: Ist (India) Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (04:00 to 18:00 Using 24H Time Format ): Average online per day(hours): 10 To 12 hours
Your Discord : SergioMarquina
Your Nickname(IC): Nairobi Fedorov
Your Id:135071
Why do you want to become an admin
I came to this server month ago. I joined the Ponch clan family, and they told me you need to follow rules. I took one day and go through every rule, and in my family, I was helping too many family members. I saw that everyday more than 100 new people join Grand RP, and then calls also increase. So it is hectic for administrators to handle every situation. That's why I want to help admins with their work and help people solve problems. And the other main reason is that since I have been in the city for more than month, I know it is the best server, and I do not want if any new people come into the city and he/she is in trouble. If they do not get the answer to the problem, they leave, but I don't want anyone to leave the server; I want to make EN2 the best and most populated server.
2)What are your strengths?
  • Good communication skills.
  • Availability.
  • I am focus on complete my work first.
  • Fairness and Impartiality.
  • Knowledge about server rules.
  • Attention to detail.
3)What are your Great weaknesses?
  • I go through every Minute detail to get perfection that's why sometime it takes little much more time to take the decision.

4)Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yeah

5)Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
honestly i say you i do not have any business.

ali mansoury

Player
Player
Informations
1. Votre nom IRL : Ali Mansoury
2. Votre âge : 18 ans
3. Fuseau horaire : GMT+1
4. Moyenne en ligne par jour : 5 à 6 heures
5. Votre Discorde : aliel011
6. Votre pseudo : ali
7. Votre identifiant : 138589

Informations Complémentaires
1. Pourquoi voulez-vous devenir administrateur ? parce que je veux aider les nouvelles personnes sur le serveur
2. Quels sont vos points forts ? je parle avec trois langues
3. Quelles sont vos plus grandes faiblesses ? je n'ai pas
4. Serez-vous prêt à quitter la vie de RP pour devenir administrateur ? oui bien sûr
5. Serez-vous prêt à vendre votre entreprise ? (Il est limité d'avoir une entreprise tant que vous êtes administrateur) : oui

Last edited:

ali mansoury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your IRL name: Ali Mansoury

2. Your age: 18 years old
3. Time zone: UTC 1
4. Average online per day: 4 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord: aliel011
6. Your nickname: mansoury
7. Your identifier: 138589
Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become an administrator? because I want to help new people on server

2. What are your strengths? I speak with three languages

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I don’t have

4. Will you be willing to leave the PR life to become an administrator? Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It is limited to have a company as long as you are a director): yes of course

Last edited:

Rafi101

Rafi
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Ans : Rifat Bin Hamid Rafi
2. Your age
Ans : 18
3. Time zone
Ans: GMT +5:30
3 to 4 Hours
5. Your Discord
ans : rifat_rafi
6. Your Nickname
ans : Rifat
7. Your ID

1) Why do you want to become an admin?
1.I have been playing this roleplay for a very long time and after playing for a long time I've got a lot of experience which has today made me to apply for Admin.As an Admin I would make Roleplay experience fun and fair for everyone.My ultimate wish is to contribute to a server that stands out for its excellent roleplaying standards and a welcoming atmosphere.

I have enjoyed the server I have been a GOV officer, LSPD officer,NG officer , and SAHP officer for the last 2-4 terms in these terms I Have Achieved positions like 1x chief of HR and Deputy [SAHP], 1X chief of STAFF [LSPD], DHOD of Department [ LSPD],1x USSS operation Lead [GOV USSS] and 1x
NG Colonel
2) What are your strengths?

Great Communication Skills.Ability to remain cool, calm, composed, and calculative in tough situations. I can easily and quickly learn anything.I know how to lead a situation and find a good solution.I know how to politely communicate with everyone

3) What are your greatest weaknesses?

1. Easily Trust anyone.
2.Think a lot before making any decision

4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I am ready to leave the RP life to become an admin as an Administrator cannot do RP.

5) Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, Because To become an Administrator You can't own a Business.

Thank you for reading my application.
Rifat Bin Hamid Rafi

Last edited:
Top Bottom