Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for NA timezone Admins

Joshua Scott

Hope is a fake lie
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Your name IRL : Thagib
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+3 (active during night time in game until restart)
4. Average online per day : 5-12 Hours
5. Your Discord : izza_q
6. Your Nickname : Joshua Scott
7. Your ID : 119345

Additional information

i fell like its time for me to play in a different way which is being admin so i can help all en2 admins as well all players who need help since i played on en1 en3 for almost 2 years and also on en2 (I'm only new on en2) and i always used to ask for help and got it so its time to do the same for other players .
also help all kind of players to have fair roleplay gaming experience

I can be patient , i always keep my personal mood problems away from my work , and i have clear thinking mind when i need to focus it help me a lot to choose the right decision. understand people with language barrier as wide knowledge in good amount of language

i can be so weak in emotional situation , sometimes i rush things and might lead to some mistake , but i believe mistakes can always be fixed and even turned to strengths

Yes, I will leave my RP life
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes , I don't have any business

Firat Komodor

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Firat
2. Your age:17
3. Time zone:GMT +8:30
4. Average online per day : 9 Hours
5. Your Discord:firatkomodor
6. Your Nickname : Firatt Komodorr
7. Your ID : 99631

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? : Because I think Im Fairly Person So if i became admin I will Provide An Fair into our City So i wanna be Admin also i think admin team need some helps
2. What are your strengths? : My English is Good and Im Fairly , My human relations are good
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : I dont have Any Weakness
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : Yes,Im Ready for Leave rp and Became Admin
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : Yes,And now I dont Hav
e Any Bussines

Satish Gangster

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Satish Thakur
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone gmt +5:30
4. Average online per day 4 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord satishthakur.
6. Your Nickname Satish Thakur
7. Your ID 129038

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin
I want to help new people and make this project a great one and I am bored playing rp so I waana become an admin and I have learned every single server rule
Quick learning as I learned all rules in 2 hours and I am ready for interview any time
Quick response to admin ticket and in any situation I am polite and have no anger as I am hate to angry on people you can check that in my interview
At this time I can’t think so my any weaknesses if I have I will work on it but till now I don’t have any weaknesses in my mind to tell
Yes I am bored playing rp so I want to become admin
Yes I don’t have businesses
6 I want to say that I can play whole night as I am leaving alone so my parents are not here so I can stay half of a day in game
7 as I invested irl money also to make project a great and I think if I become admin I can make it more good and I can be a great admin if you just give me 1 chance

Last edited:

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Ali Parker - 82091 - drsaad47
2- saitama maestro - 125587 - saitama maestro

Contact me on discord for interview time​

Satish Gangster

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Satish Thakur
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone gmt +5:30
4. Average online per day 4 to 6 but now I can play more
6. Your Nickname Satish Thakur
7. Your ID 129038

Additional information
I wanna help new people and I am boor with rp and I think I am capable to become an admin has to become admin. We need to learn all the server rules as a and it is very difficult job to become an admin because admin has to know every rules and regulations so he can become so I also learnt almost all the questions like all the all the rules of the server and I think I am now capable to give an admin interview
2. What are your strength?
I love to do a teamwork
Good in communication skills
Over thinking for silly reasons
Get emotional to easily
Not good in arena
Connect the situation to real life as it’s NRP so overthinking as in real life, what it can happen or not what are the possibilities
Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes I don’t own any business

Last edited:

Firat Komodor

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Firat
2. Your age:17
3. Time zone:GMT +8:30
4. Average online per day : 9 Hours
5. Your Discord:firatkomodor
6. Your Nickname : Firatt Komodorr
7. Your ID : 99631

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? : Because I think Im Fairly Person So if i became admin I will Provide An Fair into our City So i wanna be Admin also i think admin team need some helps
2. What are your strengths? : My English is Good and Im Fairly , My human relations are good
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : I dont have Any Weakness
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : Yes,Im Ready for Leave rp and Became Admin
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : Yes,And now I dont Hav
e Any Bussines

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Dear players, copying applications on forum is strictly prohibited any instances of those will result in immediate rejection of application without administrators (curators) checking them.

Satish Gangster

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Satish Thakur
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours I was not active for some days but if I will be selected I will make sure i will never disappoint you if I do you can kick me instant form admin time
5. Your Discord: satishthakur.
6. Your Nickname: Satish Thakur
7. Your ID: 129038

Additional information

-> I have learned all the thing in en 2 now and I think I am capable to become admin and I like to help new people who join the server and also I want to experience admin life
2.What are your strengths?

-> Quick Learning
Quick mind set
Humble nature
Know all the server rules
Polite to all people and always help new players
3.What are your greatest weaknesses?

-> I do like anyone who disrespects admins and break the trust I don’t like who overreact the things if guy is new and humble to all and other who are old in city but shouting at new guys I don’t like that

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

->Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
->Yes, I don't have any business

Eva Capella

Player
Player
IRL name: Atlas
Your age: 16
Time Zone: GMT+3
Average online per day: 5-7
Your discord: atmann_
Your nickname: eva capella

Your ID: 124079

ans: becous I wanna help the server reduce the rdm vdm etc and .

Ans: My strengths are that I am a quick learner and i always reports the player who breaks the server rule.

Ans: My greatest weakness is I'm stubborn, when I am convinced about something that has genuine facts, I won't change my mind unless someone provides even more powerful facts that could counter it.

Ans: yes I am aware of that I have to leave the RP LIFE to become an admin for which I agree.

Ans: yes I am ready.

Uchiha Shisui

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲"
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Zain
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord : kaneki4722
6. Your Nickname : Uchiha Shisui
7. Your ID : 107698

Additional Information
I have been in this city for quite of time i have been in legal orgs as well as illegal ones . Now i want to try something new . That's why i want to become admin .

Calm in any kind of situation.
Listening carefully and understanding the situation.

My only weakness is Trust .

Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

I don't have a business . If I have I am ready to sell it .

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ethan
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 4-9 hours
5. Your Discord:Wraith
6. Your Nickname: Wraith
7. Your ID:2266

Additional information
I feel that with my experience in the server I would become a great asset to the server's administration team. I want to use my experince as both a legal and illegal leader to shine some light over the RP on the server.

Adaptability: I demonstrate remarkable ability to adjust quickly to new situations, making it easy to navigate diverse environments and handle unexpected challenges.

Team Collaboration: I thrive in collaborative settings, contributing positively to team dynamics and leveraging collective strengths for shared success.

Leadership: I have strong leadership qualities, inspiring and guiding others to achieve common goals with a focus on teamwork and mutual growth.

Understanding: At times I struggle to understand people with certain accents and speaking other languages. I am only fluent in 3 languages that are rarley used on the server

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Satish Gangster

Player
Player
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 4-6
5. Your Discord : satishthakur.
6. Your Nickname : Satish Thakur
7. Your ID : 129038

Additional information

i wants to help new people who join the city any I work in sahp families as high command and I need to take admin life experience and today I wrote a ticket in admin section in ic but no reply so I think in night there are less admin so I can do whole night shift

Clam minded
Polite
Humble to all the player and admin
Silence in angry situations

I don’t like people who overreact to simple things and take advantage of my silence

yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
Yes

Devraj07

Player
Player
RL name: Devraj Singh
Your age: 16
Time Zone: GMT+ 5:30
Average online per day: 6-10hours
Your discord: aotdevraj#5168
Your nickname: Devraj
Your ID: 125129

Ans: It is been almost 1 months since I'm playing on GrandRP Server and served in almost every Legal Organization (SAHP, NG AND EMS) and Gangs (Marabunta, Ballas & Vagos (Rank 13)) up to a good rank. I have experience of Legal org and Gang RP both and always followed the rules to maintain high-quality RP. Now I want to take retirement from RP and help this server grow and maintain the RP discipline by making sure every citizen in the city follows the server rules and city rules. I thoroughly learned all the server rules and forum rules to make sure I server my best as Admin. Helping people is one of the traits that I got into myself and now I want to use that will to help people do healthy and fair RolePlay in the server.

Ans: My strengths are that I am a quick learner and i always reports the player who breaks the server rule.

Ans: My greatest weakness is I'm stubborn, when I am convinced about something that has genuine facts, I won't change my mind unless someone provides even more powerful facts that could counter it.

Ans: yes I am aware of that I have to leave the RP LIFE to become an admin for which I agree.

Ans: yes I am ready to sell any business that I own.

Jinx Maestro

Player
Player
. Your name IRL: Adam
3. Time zone : UTC+5
4. Average online per day : 8-10
5. Your Discord : SAITAMA MAESTRO
6. Your Nickname : gmair
7. Your ID : 125587

Additional information

i wants to help new people who join and i have 3 languague i can help the citizen and i have ex in lspd deputy head of deparetement and sahp deputy head of departement

Clam minded
Polite

i dont believe in emotion

yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
Yes

Last edited:

Jinx Maestro

Player
Player
. Your name IRL: Adam
3. Time zone : UTC+5
4. Average online per day : 8-10
5. Your Discord : SAITAMA MAESTRO
6. Your Nickname : maestro
7. Your ID : 125587

Additional information

i wants to help new people who join and i have 3 languague i can help the citizen and i have ex in lspd deputy head of deparetement and sahp deputy head of departement

Clam minded
Polite

i dont believe in emotion

yes

Yes

Satish Gangster

Player
Player
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 4-6
5. Your Discord : satishthakur.
6. Your Nickname : Satish Thakur
7. Your ID : 129038

Additional information

i wants to help new people who join the city any I work in sahp families as high command and I need to take admin life experience and today I wrote a ticket in admin section in ic but no reply so I think in night there are less admin so I can do whole night shift

Clam minded
Polite

I don’t like people who overreact to simple things and take advantage of my silence

yes

Yes

Koren Miller

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL John
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone EST which is night time ingame so like 22:00 to 8:00
4. Average online per day 8
5. Your Discord zuma.15
6. Your Nickname Koren
7. Your ID 1133

Additional information
I have experience in the sever and really would love to join the admin team as I have never broke a rule in this sever
My strengths are I am always on at night when admins are not to active. I also am very good at pc checking as I have in the past.
I can get annoyed when people talk over me.
yes
dont have one

Last edited:

Satish Gangster

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Satish Thakur
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day 4-6
6. Your Nickname Satish thakurl
7. Your ID 129038

Additional information
See I want to experience admin life and make this game or interesting server more interesting as in night I see many times admin are not available if you give me chance I will do whole night I am in vacation for that but I am selected I will be back instant
Kind and humble and polite to all player never disrespect anyone in my mind I just keep a thing that give respect and you give get respect be humble to all
I don’t like people who overreact and use bad words and break server rules
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes but unfortunately I don’t own

BenYahia

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1-Yahya
2-12
3- GMT +1
4- 4hours - 8hours per day
5- yahyabyy
6- Snow
7- 123109

Additional information
1- Why do you want to become an admin?
i have experience and always i want the truth
2- What are your strengths?
I am a good person. I listen to each person and his problem in detail so as not to do injustice to anyone. I speak some languages and know the rules well.
3- What are your greatest weaknesses?
i don't have
4- Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
yes
5- Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes

Top Bottom