Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Sam Shepherd

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Hill

7x Leader
Player
  • IRL Name- Sam
    2. IRL Age- 21
    3. Time Zone-PST
    4. Average online per day 5-10 Hours
    5. Your Discord- iphantomace
    6. Your Nickname- Sam Shepherd
    7. Your ID- 273003
    Additional information

1: Leader of... San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

SAHP was the first Organization that I have been a part of. I started in SAHP in early 2021 and I have always had a passion for SAHP. I have previously led SAHP in EN2 and EN3. I have had the privilege of leading many state orgs throughout my time but I have never found as much pleasure as when I was running SAHP. I want to become the Leader of SAHP because I have prior experience in Leadership positions in which are required to run and mange an organization in a effective manner.

If I get selected I would focus on making sure that SAHP is active in all time zones as well as making sure our org is professional at all times throughout any operation and or mission that we conduct. When I was SAHP Leader in EN2 and EN3, SAHP was active and running state. I will focus on ensuring that we have people at all events and patrolling highways at all times.

I Started in GRP almost 2 years ago and I have been in state. I have been in every State side org and did my time and learned and studied what makes them special. I would like to implement those things into SAHP and make SAHP special to be at under my Leadership.

During this term, High Command will go through a unique selection process. This will include tests and knowledge of the state as well as weekly meetings that will be in two parts so that every time zone can and will be included. These people will be trusted by our Leadership team because they will lead by example and show heroism and humbleness.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

When it comes to SAHP, we will focus on communication. We will make sure we are using the radio professionally as well as making sure we are always communicating with each other at all times, this will help us on the highways as well as help us in situations like store robberies and other important events that require strategy and execution.

Making sure that the state is united is a big issue, Under my leadership we will make sure to increase interagency communication and have weekly meetings with each of the state leaders to show where we stand. This will also increase RP as well as making sure that we are coming up with new and fresh ideas that will keep the orgs in balance.

HRT will be under intense training that will make sure they know each and every rule in the book so that when we hire into SAHP, The new cadets will know the rules which will limit organization warns which will keep us active and engaged in RP and able to protect the city from criminals.

Departments:
IA ( Internal Affairs )
HRT ( Human Resource and Training )
SRT ( Special Response Team )
HWP ( Highway Patrol )
PR ( Public Relations )
UC ( Undercover )
RANKS
=========
30. Sheriff
29. Deputy sheriff
28. Assistant sheriff
27. Chief of staff
26. Chief of Division
25. Deputy Chief of Division
24. US Marshal
23. District Attorney
---------(HC)--------
22. Captain
21. Major
20. Lieutenant
19. Supervisor
18. Staff Sergeant
17. Sergeant
16. Master Corporal
15. Senior Corporal
14. Corporal
13. Lance Corporal
12. Master Trooper 3
11. Master Trooper 2
10. Master Trooper 1
9. Senior Trooper 3
8. Senior Trooper 2
7. Senior Trooper 1
6. Trooper 3
5. Trooper 2
4. Trooper 1
3. Probie
2. Trainee
1. Suspended

Best Regards,

Sam Shepherd

Ady Fade

Player
Player
  • IRL Name- Sam
    2. IRL Age- 21
    3. Time Zone-PST
    7. Your ID- 273003
    Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

SAHP was the first Organization that I have been a part of. I started in SAHP in early 2021 and I have always had a passion for SAHP. I have previously led SAHP in EN2 and EN3. I have had the privilege of leading many state orgs throughout my time but I have never found as much pleasure as when I was running SAHP. I want to become the Leader of SAHP because I have prior experience in Leadership positions in which are required to run and mange an organization in a effective manner.

If I get selected I would focus on making sure that SAHP is active in all time zones as well as making sure our org is professional at all times throughout any operation and or mission that we conduct. When I was SAHP Leader in EN2 and EN3, SAHP was active and running state. I will focus on ensuring that we have people at all events and patrolling highways at all times.

I Started in GRP almost 2 years ago and I have been in state. I have been in every State side org and did my time and learned and studied what makes them special. I would like to implement those things into SAHP and make SAHP special to be at under my Leadership.

During this term, High Command will go through a unique selection process. This will include tests and knowledge of the state as well as weekly meetings that will be in two parts so that every time zone can and will be included. These people will be trusted by our Leadership team because they will lead by example and show heroism and humbleness.

When it comes to SAHP, we will focus on communication. We will make sure we are using the radio professionally as well as making sure we are always communicating with each other at all times, this will help us on the highways as well as help us in situations like store robberies and other important events that require strategy and execution.

Making sure that the state is united is a big issue, Under my leadership we will make sure to increase interagency communication and have weekly meetings with each of the state leaders to show where we stand. This will also increase RP as well as making sure that we are coming up with new and fresh ideas that will keep the orgs in balance.

HRT will be under intense training that will make sure they know each and every rule in the book so that when we hire into SAHP, The new cadets will know the rules which will limit organization warns which will keep us active and engaged in RP and able to protect the city from criminals.

Departments:
IA ( Internal Affairs )
HWP ( Highway Patrol )
PR ( Public Relations )
UC ( Undercover )
RANKS
=========
30. Sheriff
29. Deputy sheriff
28. Assistant sheriff
27. Chief of staff
26. Chief of Division
25. Deputy Chief of Division
24. US Marshal
23. District Attorney
---------(HC)--------
22. Captain
21. Major
20. Lieutenant
19. Supervisor
18. Staff Sergeant
17. Sergeant
16. Master Corporal
15. Senior Corporal
14. Corporal
13. Lance Corporal
12. Master Trooper 3
11. Master Trooper 2
10. Master Trooper 1
9. Senior Trooper 3
8. Senior Trooper 2
7. Senior Trooper 1
6. Trooper 3
5. Trooper 2
4. Trooper 1
3. Probie
2. Trainee
1. Suspended

Best Regards,

Sam Shepherd
Big + from my side will be the best leader

Tawfiq Federal

Leader Of Vercetti Mafia
Player
  • IRL Name- Sam
    2. IRL Age- 21
    3. Time Zone-PST
    7. Your ID- 273003
    Additional information

Departments:
IA ( Internal Affairs )
HWP ( Highway Patrol )
PR ( Public Relations )
UC ( Undercover )
RANKS
=========
30. Sheriff
29. Deputy sheriff
28. Assistant sheriff