Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fnc Jit
Administrators nickname
Sultan Pluxury
Date
Jan 18, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
Already filled

Fnc_Jit

Ex NG General
Player
Only for Chief / Bobby

Yesterday after making that app no mater I guessed it that it will insta rejected and it did I just wanted to confirm.

If u Blacklisted me long ago don't u guys conversate among yourselves if yes how John accepted me ? And if attending one interview puts on a Blacklisted then i don't think anyone can do anything and why did sultan put my application on hold for 3 days ? I thought u guys are fast in insta rejection why didn't he BGC me before atleast it would have killed the hope.

What have I done in icly or organisation wise for a leader BL? Nothing You just wanna drag that admin thing in middle of everything and if it's that much could have banded me then? nope and still my FIB application got accepted after that so when and why did u put A Blacklist on me do you have an definite answer? Putting a guy out for nothing I don't think then a forum server any place of appeal or questions other than icly punishment atleast if I'm not applying admin or cursing any icly rules I should be able to apply like an normal guy ? Or what do u guys want atleast let me do the RP

Rejected - Blacklisted from admin | Silvia Som

Rejected - Leader of FIB | Fnc Jit
Rejected - Leader of SAHP | Fnc Jit
Rejected - Leader of National Guard |Fnc Jit
Rejected - Leader of SAHP | Fnc Jit
Rejected - Leader Blacklisted | Senior Curator

If u wanna pc check u can even I helped to catch someone deciving Support by changing account why do you even think I will do something out of way if I get leadership?

Is this ever gona remove? Or permanent? Appealable or Un Appealable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom