Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Muratcan Gokdemir
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 8, 2022
Time of violation
19:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/crWPUYh8dvw

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
I am posting this on the forums as people claim that i use media privileges to get people banned when instead they are the ones breaking rules which gets them banned. Here in this POV you can see i am completely behind cover, i was not moving or anything for it to be Dsync. He shot me with a revolver when i was behind the massive vent and continued to spray his AR at me while i was still in cover. I suspect he is using a prohibited redux which removes certain objects giving him an advantage. I would like for an admin to request his POV and if it is found he is using a prohibited redux he should be banned as he is gaining an advantage against all players when events like Biz war, Spheres of Influence are held in this area.

olummelegi99

CEO of Warning Gang
Player
I am posting this on the forums as people claim that i use media privileges to get people banned when instead they are the ones breaking rules which gets them banned. Here in this POV you can see i am completely behind cover, i was not moving or anything for it to be Dsync. He shot me with a revolver when i was behind the massive vent and continued to spray his AR at me while i was still in cover. I suspect he is using a prohibited redux which removes certain objects giving him an advantage. I would like for an admin to request his POV and if it is found he is using a prohibited redux he should be banned as he is gaining an advantage against all players when events like Biz war, Spheres of Influence are held in this area.
because it is :)

John Xina

WARNING MACHINE
Player
Ok bro, next time ima stand there where he was standing and shoot people through an object which has always been there for everyone else.
It does not matter if other people can see it. It is rendering it is client sided.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
Why do you write if you can't waste your time?
Because you're never on my level, you two axles get away from here. You are the one who did not leave my heart until 1 month ago, and now you are "trying to shoot us" in all events by saying your friend and disappear in 10 seconds. Now get out of here before you mess up the real problem.

Yasar Killa

Player
Player
Why are you getting involved in things you don't have anything to do with? What's the matter with you? Do you have a lot of tail pain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom