Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Muratcan Gokdemir
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 8, 2022
Time of violation
19:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/crWPUYh8dvw

Banshee

Player
Player
omfg u guys got smoked in 10 seconds again hahahahahaha monkeys
Sooo now saying monkeys is not racist all of a sudden? or are you being racist to them? this is starting to feel like you guys were just abusing media powers at the weapons fac earlier, and it being racist only when you guys want it to be racist.

GreyAsh

Joey Yeager - 208
Player
3e7.jpg

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
Sooo now saying monkeys is not racist all of a sudden? or are you being racist to them? this is starting to feel like you guys were just abusing media powers at the weapons fac earlier, and it being racist only when you guys want it to be racist.
Don't do it man, we both know what that is.

kaann

Player
Player
your boy said turkish monkeys,not just monkeys xD

GreyAsh

Joey Yeager - 208
Player
If thats real, thats toxic. Hope they get their day when everyone is banned because they reported everyone and its only them left on the server so they can feel accomplished with a dead pixelated server. Happens time and time again on every server I have been on. Brotherhood complain and report about ic toxicity when they are ooc toxic and destructive to this server. Can't really blame them though first rp server they have been to. Reporting isn't the move especially trying to get people banned on purpose to win. I have done it myself and it is not the move when you have no one to shoot because they are banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom