Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Muratcan Gokdemir
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 8, 2022
Time of violation
19:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/crWPUYh8dvw

John Xina

WARNING MACHINE
Player
Because you're never on my level, you two axles get away from here. You are the one who did not leave my heart until 1 month ago, and now you are "trying to shoot us" in all events by saying your friend and disappear in 10 seconds. Now get out of here before you mess up the real problem.
Tbh idk what this report turned into and i dont know why these randoms who got nothing to do w this report is arguing like 'What?
'

Gokhan

:/
Player
Because you're never on my level, you two axles get away from here. You are the one who did not leave my heart until 1 month ago, and now you are "trying to shoot us" in all events by saying your friend and disappear in 10 seconds. Now get out of here before you mess up the real problem.
i'm not in his level shit i'm way too high

Darren Miller

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I can not conclude the report at this time

Requesting pov from

ID 288

You have 12 hours to respond

Any further comments from other users will be considered as off topic and will be punished

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
This Muratcan guy was the one who said I'm still young and told me to "respect" his work when he talks like that, Muratcan I doubt your pass 18 years of age fam. Honestly
I'm 26, man. Unfortunately, I reply in a language that he can understand, instead of answering in my own age way to those who toxic to me and respond in this way in every forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom