Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aiden Pluxury
Administrators nickname
For Bobby
Date
Mar 9, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/623946/

Aiden Pluxury

Player
Player
regarding the complaint against me ( Toxicity/Targeting | ID: 950 )
Dear Bobby,

I don't understand why reporting rule violations is considered targeting. I've had many chances to report the leader of bloods for bringing religion into the game and getting them disbanded, but I didn't. even so, I mentioned that Thunder and Suspect were looking for any rule break against me because I arrested them in-game. They still consider reporting rule breaks as targeting.
Frankly shabah, it seems like you're the one targeting, given how many times you've tried to ruin RP and provoke in hostage situations. We all know how many times you've been reported for targeting.

1). First, you mentioned toxicity in your title. Are you saying that making demands over the radio is toxic?

2). Secondly, we know who has been targeting users on the server since the beginning. They have a history of toxicity and targeting.

3). Thirdly, even after we discussed in DMs and I closed the complaint against Bloods, stating that I wasn't targeting the Husu organization, you waited until I closed the complaint to file one against me. Honestly, now I see what kind of person you are, and thank you for showing me.

4). Fourthly, in all the videos and complaints, you are not involved in any of the situations.

If we talk about your dark history, you are blacklisted from EN2 for toxicity and targeting on Discord. Here's the evidence
- Evidence #1
- Evidence #2
- Evidence #3

In EN3, despite claiming you've changed, you still target others. Here's the evidence
- Evidence #1
- Evidence #2
- Evidence #3
- Evidence #4

Even after becoming an admin, you tried to help the Ninja family and abused your power, resulting in your removal from the admin team
- Evidence #1
Regarding your friends, here are some instances
- Evidence #1
- Evidence #2
- Evidence #3
All I can say is that reporting rule violations is my right, especially when I'm being reported and targeted.

Lastly, All I can say is that reporting rule violations is my right, especially when I'm being reported and targeted.

Note ( 1 ) : After Mr. Bobby mentioned that people are on the edge of being banned or blacklisted, you guys abused this and started provoking us to elicit any reaction from us, intending to report us and get us banned or blacklisted. Here is the evidence
- Evidence #1
- Evidence #2
Note ( 2 ) : you spoke badly about Adham once and targeted people multiple times when you were an admin, I don't know if it's true that you leaked admin info in EN2 and engaged in real-life trading in EN3, but I hope the admins will investigate.

Thank you for reading.

Aiden Pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom