Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jacky Pajji
Administrators nickname
Velix Verlice
Date
Mar 14, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/630586/

Jacky Pajji

Special Creed of Gangsta
Player
Dear Bobby, Floki, Adham

I, A Citizen of your state,

I was recently punished for this forum, Which I later appealed in this forum.

I acknowledge that it was rejected by Bobby but I want to ask for forgiveness I sincerely apologize to the Admin Team and ID : 16022 for this rule break. It was all a misunderstanding of the rule I am very very sorry for these kind of mistake I have always been a good RP player not doing much rule breaks but recently the day where I got 2 warns I was having a very bad day that's why I was unintentionally doing the rule breaks, I again sincerely apologize to the Admin Team and ID : 16022.
It will be very kind of you for taking one of my warns and give me chance this one time. It was a kind of tricky situation which I failed to abide by the RP rules which is a very big mistake of mine please kindly remove this warn and it won't happen again.

Thanks for re-considering,
Warm Regards,
Jacky Pajji

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom