Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Agent_Carter
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 20, 2021
Time of violation
19:14
Proofs
https://streamable.com/fmutrr

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
I appreciate you making the report, I have POV of the entire incident and as shown can see his is clearly trying to bait reports. He did not seem upset at all and can clearly see he is the one who started to antagonize us. You playing the blame game is actually very bad to also claimed that you are depressed because of this is also kinda sickly considering shown in the enitre POV below you do not seem offended whats so ever...

TO ALSO ADD

you OOC insulted me by calling me dumb and instead of diffusing the situation you attempted to follow us and continue to harrass.

This is clear that this is report baiting and it's his way of 'winning' an argument.
To also add to the point I did not call him the racial slur I said the way he speaks was 'Tacky' it's actually honestly upsetting and insulting he if pushing this to this point and claiming depression and pushing the blame game over absolutely nothing. Bringing shame to the servers community.

POV:

Someone like you does not deserve to be on the server when you are literally the one who started to antagonize my friend, and what makes me absolutely sick is you claiming 'depression' when as soon as it happened you were still insulting us and chasing us. Even making sarcastic comments such as 'I'm so upset'

Someone who is so sensitive to insults would not call us 'Bitches, tramps, stupid wannabe, woman, poor, broke....'... 'You're unwanted, you're not worthy of calling a human you creature' are these really words of someone whose upset? and becoming depressed from this situation? and laughing and continue to be insulting us.... nice way to play victim. HE THEN goes on to say to my friend 'Tony you're just a bitch nobody likes you'.
After this situation is over then continued to follow us and still attempt to harass us.
Also celebrating 'WOOO I'M GOING TO GET YOU DEPORTED' yep really sounds like someone who is so sad.

Depression is NOT a joke and should NEVER be used to gain an advantage, claiming that you had this disease is truly a shame and made me sick.

OOC insult: Screenshot

Last edited:

Carter

Player
Player
I appreciate you making the report, I have POV of the entire incident and as shown can see his is clearly trying to bait reports. He did not seem upset at all and can clearly see he is the one who started to antagonize us. You playing the blame game is actually very bad to also claimed that you are depressed because of this is also kinda sickly considering shown in the enitre POV below you do not seem offended whats so ever...

TO ALSO ADD

you OOC insulted me by calling me dumb and instead of diffusing the situation you attempted to follow us and continue to harrass.

This is clear that this is report baiting and it's his way of 'winning' an argument.
To also add to the point I did not call him the racial slur I said the way he speaks was 'Tacky' it's actually honestly upsetting and insulting he if pushing this to this point and claiming depression and pushing the blame game over absolutely nothing. Bringing shame to the servers community.

POV:

Someone like you does not deserve to be on the server when you are literally the one who started to antagonize my friend, and what makes me absolutely sick is you claiming 'depression' when as soon as it happened you were still insulting us and chasing us. Even making sarcastic comments such as 'I'm so upset'

Someone who is so sensitive to insults would not call us 'Bitches, tramps, stupid wannabe, woman, poor, broke....' and laughing and continue to be insulting us.... nice way to play victim. HE THEN goes on to say to my friend 'Tony you're just a bitch nobody likes you'.
After this situation is over then continued to follow us and still attempt to harass us.
Also celebrating 'WOOO I'M GOING TO GET YOU DEPORTED' yep really sounds like someone who is so sad.

Depression is NOT a joke and should NEVER be used to gain an advantage, claiming that you had this disease is truly a shame and made me sick.

OOC insult: Screenshot
so, first of all i am not id 212 and u cannot hear your voice in this clip which hides all thing u said to me and all things i said were ic and u took it ooc which escalated the situation and we were did not 'antagonize' your friends since your friends started on us first. And you saying im not depressed has really hurt me since you dont know whats going with my irl life and this has really got me heart-broken. I dont know how you are saying that im using depression as a advantage which has really hurt me and the fact u think im using this as a joke. Also at 3:35 ur friend id 967 did insult my parents by saying 'were's your dad' i have also just seen this now which has really had a big impact on me since i am not in a good relationship status with my dad at the moment. And i carried on saying the things that i said because i did not want to show my emotions and was very frustrated that u called me a paki. I dont know how you are going to justify racism which reflects on your character ic and ooc.

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
you're ID 550, the one literally saying 'WOO YOURE GETTING DEPORTED' and you also said above 'THIS made me depressed'

bro it's sad you're going to these lengths for a report honestly. I showed the entire POV of the entire scenario it's so obvious what you're trying to do and it's so sad. You're really pushing your case here, but I'm glad this is visible for people to see :) If you can't differentiate IC and OOC you should not be playing a RP server.

Carter

Player
Player
you're ID 550, the one literally saying 'WOO YOURE GETTING DEPORTED' and you also said above 'THIS made me depressed'

bro it's sad you're going to these lengths for a report honestly. I showed the entire POV of the entire scenario it's so obvious what you're trying to do and it's so sad. You're really pushing your case here, but I'm glad this is visible for people to see :)
i did not want to show my true emotions. And u saying im using depression as my advantage is not a joke. i do have depression irl and u accusing me as using it to my advantage is disgusting. you should think before you type and racism is not a joke and is a serious issue also i dont know how you are going to justify it which just shows you as as person.

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
Listen... you've already dug your hole. You contradict yourself too much. Just allow the admins to deliberate this report.

But... 'I did not want to show my true emotions' did you expect me to not save the POV? did you hear the things you were saying... give it a rest.

Carter

Player
Player
Listen... you've already dug your hole. You contradict yourself too much. Just allow the admins to deliberate this report.

But... 'I did not want to show my true emotions' did you expect me to not save the POV? did you hear the things you were saying... give it a rest.
im still shocked how you can justify racism. This is putrid. You have no remorse for your actions and this disgusts me. All my insults were ic but you took it occ by calling me a paki based on my voice. but we will let the admins deal with this. You trying to to justify to the admins paki is not racist is not okay.

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
im still shocked how you can justify racism. This is putrid. You have no remorse for your actions and this disgusts me. All my insults were ic but you took it occ by calling me a paki based on my voice. but we will let the admins deal with this. You trying to to justify to the admins paki is not racist is not okay.
I didn't try to justify that once? again.... you're someone who should not be apart of this community you don't even know what you're saying.

Carter

Player
Player
I didn't try to justify that once? again.... you're someone who should not be apart of this community you don't even know what you're saying.
if your not trying to justify the fact that your racist why respond to this forum? whats your purpose? please stop waffling.

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
POV SHOWS IT ALLLLLL, good luck :)

I also have extended POV of them chasing us on foot towards central MD if admins needs, surely someone so offended would try to diffuse the situation?

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
Manz a disgusting racist and is tryna divert the attention.
Divert the attention? just look up and see what your friend is saying... he's really not helping himself. Surely POV is bringing attention to the very topic so how is that diverting?

anyways... enough of this back and forth just wait for the admins.

Fidayin Narek

Player
Player
For further offtop both of you will get your accounts muted in here. Wait for a response.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
So, after reviewing a complaint. We have two ways to figure out it.
1st way - both of you will be banned for OOC insulting each other
2nd way - apologize each other and keep playing on Grand Role Play

You have 24 hours to make a decision​

Don Phonso

Player
Player
So, after reviewing a complaint. We have two ways to figure out it.
1st way - both of you will be banned for OOC insulting each other
2nd way - apologize each other and keep playing on Grand Role Play

You have 24 hours to make a decision​
which ID's?

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
Which ID's specifically?

the funny thing is I am literally the race they claim me to be racist towards. But being the bigger man is always the best outcome.
Just let me know the ID's and can sort it out.

Don Phonso

Player
Player
Which ID's specifically?

the funny thing is I am literally the race they claim me to be racist towards. But being the bigger man is always the best outcome.
Just let me know the ID's and can sort
Once we know ID's we can sort problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom