Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Agent_Carter
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 20, 2021
Time of violation
19:14
Proofs
https://streamable.com/fmutrr

Carter

Player
Player
Mazhor has made the decision, don't go againsnot i did not agree to anything but apparently i 'ooc insulted' you so i want to see the evidence.
I did not agree to anything also apparently I 'occ insulted' you so were is the proof?

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
I did not agree to anything also apparently I 'occ insulted' you so were is the proof?
I guess his deliberations came from the footage in all evidence shown throughout this post. You were saying many insulting things through VOIP so I assume thats where he is getting it from.

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
I am happy to do what Mazhor has requested, but it seems like you're in disagreement with him.

Carter

Player
Player
I am happy to do what Mazhor has requested, but it seems like you're in disagreement with him.
you can apologise to me for calling me a paki and i will drop the report but i am not going to apologise since i have not done anything.

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
dont know were u found were i dropped the report? in the most respectful way please use ur brain.
Did I say you dropped it? I said its been concluded by Mazhor! take your own advice homie. I am clearly abiding by what he told us to do but you continuously have a problem with it. I guess your arrogance will help the rest of this report.

Carter

Player
Player
Did I say you dropped it? I said its been concluded by Mazhor! take your own advice homie. I am clearly abiding by what he told us to do but you continuously have a problem with it. I guess your arrogance will help the rest of this report.
like i said i did nothing u called me a 'paki' im waiting on Mazhor to show me the evidence were i ooc insulted you.

Dom Presky

Player
Player
Mazhor has made a decision either you agree to it or you receive a ban, no more back and forth. You either apologize in the next message or receive a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom