Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pedro Khan
Administrators nickname
Edward Pluxury
Date
Apr 11, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/664395/

Pedro Khan

Player
Player
I do not know why my form was rejected by Curator of the administration Adham Pluxury, It was only rejected without any explanation. I feel that I was wronged by this decision. He also did not provide any explanation as to why he rejected it!

Everything is clear. I am committed to all the server rules. I did not even install Rodix for fear that it might contain anything that violates the whole issue. Since the time I bought the new headset, my Nvidia has only recorded the sound that I speak through the headset’s microphone. I do not know why I will go to A technician in my city solves this problem

Why am I banned for thirty days when the reason GR 6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days

I did not use any program like the OBS and any similar softwares for recordings, I always record with this special recorder from Nvidia. Not only me, but all the players use it then Why am I being banned?

Today I bought my house and spent everything I had on it. I have not seen yet, so I hope that you will look carefully at this form and I am confident of your justice.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom