Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Soviet Smith
Administrators nickname
Uchiha Shisui
Date
Apr 11, 2024
Time
06:18
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/663998/#post-2369289

Soviet Smiith

Player
Player
This post is for Dear Mazhor.

I got 7days ban for just writing JAI SHREE RAM it means that (gods over evils) this is like a festival to us hindus. i belong to hindu religion yesterday everyone was wishing EID MUBARAK even state also praised to all of players by state wave notification in game and lot of players also reacted sayin eid mubarak but no one got even muted by admin. 90%of indians belongs to hindu religion and 70% of indians are part of this project from years playing role play in this well maintained project.i have no history of anything like script abuse/scam/warn nothing. but still i got punished and from other party no one got even muted.
its my humble question to you that only one specific religion is allowed to praise there festivals in game??
i have been part of this project since 1 year playing grand rp but first time my sentiments got hurted.

I need proper justice. its my humble request.
im providing the link of forum where only i got banned for 7 days and 2 from that got only 500minutes mute yesterday ingame by admins and lot of players are still playing there game while praising there festival in cc but only i got punished.

Link of player who got muted only
-

NOTGOLUU

Player
Player
Such decisions by admins are biased.and such type of things can lead to communal violence. And this issue must be brought forward. Because this is not the first time who has got banned for writing Jai shree ram in cc many people faced the same issue while enjoying a peaceful city life . This server is not only a. Project but emotion of thousands of people. No offense but if writing Jay shree ram is wrong then wishing others on Christmas or Eid or any other festival is also wrong. And these people must also be equally punished.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator

jeetjain

Player
Player
1 religious thing is not allowed I don’t understand why people need to give there religious in everywhere ( not a off topic )

2 as you can see it’s specially written you can only apeal for long term ban not 7 days 1 month minimum 2 months or more

3 if you thing other guy must get punishment you can make forum against player which free to make

( no off topic just tried to help new guy )

Sam Pluxury

Screenshot 2024-04-11 221626.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom