Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
oguz_tetikci
Administrators nickname
Vick Klaus
Date
Apr 20, 2022
Time
14:19
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/86234/#post-304965

oguzhan11

Player
Player
No one wants to buy an empty vehicle with a 4.5m a8 engine health of 98. I agreed with this man for 4.5m for a full r8 and he gave it in this direction in the advertisements, you can see it from the advertisement logs, I recorded the moment he tried to defraud me and I complained, but my complaint was not considered sufficient, the reason is the sale of the r8 in the messages. It is heard in the video that there is nothing about it, but r8 is spoken aloud. Since I do not find it fair enough, I am making this complaint, please do what needs to be done.

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Hello,

Your POV and SS of phone texts doesnt include the part where it says the deal was for Audi R8. From your POV it can only be seen that he is trying to sell you a car. No mention of deal for r8 but trying to sell a8.

Yes, I have rejected it because the proofs are inconclusive. But I also have added a point saying please upload POV which includes the part where he said he will sell r8 but is selling a8 instead.

Thanks.

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
I see you were not scammed, so we can't punish people for things they did not complete. They would be punished if deal would be succesful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom