Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aiden Pluxury
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Mar 17, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/

Aiden Pluxury

Player
Player
Dear Bobby,
As you are aware, I have recently been blacklisted from the server, a decision which I accept.

Let's be fair, how many chances have you given him? You allowed him to continue playing in en3 after issues with targeting and toxicity between him and Frank Zane ( Evidence ). Furthermore, you gave him another chance to become an admin in en3 ( 1- Evidence ) ( 2 - Evidence ) after he got blacklisted from en2 for targeting and toxicity. Yet, he continues to target others. ( 1- Evidence ) ( 2 - Evidence ) ( 3 - Evidence ) ( 4 - Evidence ) ( 5 - Evidence ) He made many appeals to Lebron, and Mahzor to get unbanned in en2, but all of them got rejected because they knew what kind of person he was. Whatever he says is lies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is all the evidence from day one on the server until now. that he is targeting organizations, families, or people
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
1). Evidence Date : 09.3.2024 (mentions the organization, the org didn't get punished. ) ( Obvious Targeting )
2). Evidence Date : 27.10.2023 ( mentions the organization, the org didn't get punished. ) ( Obvious Targeting trying to disband them )
3). Evidence Date : 21.10.2023 ( mentions the organization, the org didn't get punished. ) ( Obvious Targeting trying to disband them )
4). Evidence Date : 21.10.2023 ( mentions the organization, the org didn't get punished. ) ( Obvious Targeting trying to disband them )
5). Evidence Date : 18.10.2023 ( he mentions the organization and the org didn't get punished. ) ( Obvious Targeting trying to disband them )
6). Evidence Date : 04.09.2023 ( mentions the organization, the org didn't get punished. ) ( Obvious Targeting )
7). Evidence Date : 08.05.2023 ( mentions the organization, the org didn't get punished. ) ( Obvious Targeting )
8). Evidence Date : 03.03.2023 ( mentions the organization, the org didn't get punished. ) ( Obvious Targeting )
9). Evidence Date : 08.02.2023 ( the organization, the org didn't get punished. ) ( Obvious Targeting )
10). Evidence Date : 03.01.2023 (the organization, the org didn't get punished. ) ( Obvious Targeting )
11). Evidence Date : 12.12.2022 ( mentions the organization, the org didn't get punished. ) ( Obvious Targeting )
12). Evidence Date : 08.05.2023 ( The organization didn't get punished and caused 12 people to have POV requested, banning 2 of them for ER 1.7. ) ( Obvious Targeting )
13). Evidence Date : 28.10.2023 ( Reported, then he closed it. ) ( Obvious Targeting trying to disband them )
14). Evidence Date : 27.10.2023 ( Reported, then he closed it. ) ( Obvious Targeting trying to disband them )
15). Evidence Date : 27.10.2023 ( The only complaint that got approved, and the organization got punished.) ( Obvious Targeting trying to disband them )
16). Evidence Date : 21.4.2023 ( Reported, then he closed it. )
17). Evidence Date : 8.8.2023 ( Reported, then he closed it. )
18). Evidence Date : 20.1.2023 ( Reported, then he closed it. )
19). Evidence Date : 23.8.2023 ( Reported our family for targeting without any evidence. )
20). Evidence Date : 31.10.2023 ( Here's another complaint against Pooja Royal trying to ban him. )
21). Evidence Date : 8.10.2023 ( Here's another complaint against Pooja Royal Targeting him. )
22). Evidence Date : 9.3.2024 ( Here is the complaint against me, and he is not even involved in the situation. )
23). Evidence Date : 9.3.2024 ( Even after becoming an admin, he tried to help the Ninja family and abused his power. )
24). Evidence Date : 9.3.2024 ( Here, his friend mentioned when he will file a complaint against me to get me blacklisted. )
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is all the evidence from day one on the server until now, how many chances has he been given to stop targeting
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
25). Evidence Date : 31.10.2023 ( Here, he was warned to stop involving religion in forums or in-game. ) ( Picture )
26). Evidence Date : 3.3.2024 ( Here, he got punished for involving religion in the game again. )
27). Evidence Date : 4.3.2024 ( Here, he got banned for involving religion in the game again. )
28). Evidence Date : 4.11.2023 ( Here, you warned him again to stop targeting organizations. ) ( Picture )
29). Evidence Date : 7.9.2023 ( Here is another complaint against him for targeting organizations )
30). Evidence Date : 17.1.2023 ( Here, he got banned for bug abuse and was warned to be careful about what he is doing in EN3. ) ( Picture )

- He is blacklisted from EN2 and also from the admin team in EN3. You warned him that further targeting would result in a harsher punishment. (1- Evidence ) ( 2 - Evidence )

- I know I've done some things wrong, but it was unfair to me that Shabah Verlice hasn't gotten in trouble for his actions even though many people have complained about him, I believe there is no favoritism in the server.

- I don't understand how many chances he should be given while still doing the same thing – reporting for targeting
Shabah reported me for targeting and toxicity, and he was not involved in any of these situations. According to forum rules that all players should follow, his complaint
should have been rejected, but it still got reviewed.
--------------------------
IMPORTANT
--------------------------​
Lastly, I have a video from one day before he made the complaint against me | Date : 08.03.2024 | We were talking in a group( me, hush, and Shabah), and he said, "I don't want to get you blacklisted because you are very close to getting blacklisted, but Thunder suspects they don't have a history of punishment so they won't get blacklisted that easy." He told me to close the complaint so I closed the ( complaint ) against Bloods, clarifying that I was not targeting the organization. After I closed it, he made a complaint against me to get me blacklisted. So, I think this is enough to prove my side that he is targeting.
Note : I can show you the video in a VC if needed.

Sincerely,
Best regards,
Aiden Pluxury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom