Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for SAHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dom Salvatore

Curator: Senior State
Senior Administrator
Dear Players,
Please note that any applications copied or generated by Artificial Intelligence (AI) will be rejected immediately. Additionally, this thread is strictly for applications only; any unrelated comments or appreciation will result in punishment.

Aayush Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Aayush
2. Your IRL age- 18
3. Time zone- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day- 4-8hrs
5. Your Discord- aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname- Aayush Pluxury
7. Your ID- 154707

Additional information

1. Leader of... San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I want to be a leader of this organisation because I think this organisation is the most nearest to heart. I have spent most of the time in this organisation gaining a lot of experience and friends. I had been in this organisation for around 7-8 terms as HC and had good relationship with the leaders. When I joined I was a rookie but ranked up so quickly because of my hardwork and understanding of things and became a Chief commander and worked as chief commander for so long. My experience taught me what to do and what not to do as a leader which will decrease chances of my disbandment. So, I think I can handle this organisation as a leader very easily because I know this organisation from every corner. Also I am on the project since 2 years and I am aware of every rules and regulations of the server which will avoid any kind of mistakes regarding to rules and stop going beyond the rules boundary.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I) Better and skilled HCs.
ii) daily and good bonuses.
iii) Regular training and test sessions so that we can know who is working good and remember the rules and is working in their boundary.
iv) Active Employees who do Patroling every time.
v) Attending every event in the day like robberies clapping etc.
vi) Active HRs.
vii) Completing the term.

Thankyou for reviewing my application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Pluxury.

Rock Shiva

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your IRL age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Information

1- Your name IRL:- Shivansh Pandey
2- Your age:- 26
3- Time zone:- GMT+5:30 (IST)
4- Average online per day:- 4-6hrs
5- Your Discord:- rockshiva
6- Your Nickname:- Shiv Ram
7- Your ID:- 94392

Additional information

Leader of...SAHP
1:- Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)?

1:- Because When I joined SAHP I am joind at Cadet , I saw many leaders coming and I learnt many things from them, and if I say that if I have a second home, it is SAHP, then they are not wrong because I gave 9-10 terms of my life here, and probably I have learnt so much that how to handle a legal organ, and how to ensure the safety of the highways of my city.

2:- I have seen in my career that the high commands impose their orders on their juniors even if they are wrong and the juniors have to suffer the consequences.

3:-I have seen that especially in SAHP, the training given is just told and no attention is paid to whether the person understood it or not. So I will prepare a team of HR who not only tell but also show them practically Training and along with that I will give extra bonus to those who are doing good work.

2:- Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization?

(1) Giving Daily Bonus
(2) Promotion ceremony on every Sunday.
(3) I would also implement weekly meeting with all of the my Staff and discuss there problems.
(4) Suprise test of every HC so we can get to know who is eligible for the High Command rank.

Best Regards:-
Shiv Ram
Ex-Under Shariff
Current:- Deputy Chief of Police

Fnc Bimboo

💥
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :Jitraj Esh

2. Your IRL age :19

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day :3/4 Hrs

5. Your Discord : vass_6

6. Your Nickname :Eris Odds

7. Your ID :81205

Additional information

Experience: I have worked as a undersheriff and org leader i know the basics and advance of keeping the organization running as I have gained the required skills I have space to improve much more and to learn new things to make the Organization much better and much smoother.

Ideas: I have many ideas to put in play specific training division to advance department all to improve rp and keep the players in joy if I get a chance to work out I will be doing my best to improve the Organization and work on it .

Potential and duty: I will provide my best to treat the organisation no mistakes from my sides I will try to prove my efforts through works and improvement you won't feel bad after giving me a chance to leadership. As I have experienced it before I can assure I am a good choice and a good shot if I have a chance.

1. Merit based Promotion

2.Improved Bonus System

3.Friendly and workaholic Environment

4.Joint training sessions once a week

5.Me and my deputys will be personally solving problems of members

6.No place for favouritism

7.Experienced and good tempered staff

Experience :

En 3
NG general
SAHP undersheriff
Ballas Deputy
Vagos Deputy
NG lt General

En 2
X Ballas Deputy

Note : I haven't been able to come for last week for a. Health condition but as I am improving i won't be having problems

Thanks for reading my application
Eris

Uchiha Minato

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Ankit
2. Your IRL age- 18
3. Time zone- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day- 4-6hrs
5. Your Discord- heroinesa
6. Your Nickname- Obito Pluxury
7. Your ID- 155854

Additional information

I want to become leader of this organisation because Its the first organisation i joined ( Previous term ) as colonel and since i came in city my friends and family members helped me a lot to know about the rules and regulations becasue of that I am able to join gov on based on my current experience, Since i was a member of the org I Learned and remebred all the rules of conduct for it and also gained hc experience from my mates and i believe that i can do good as leader if i get a chance.

-I will try to keep patrolling units Active and keep the front yard full
- I will Hire Hc's who can assisst people in thier Job
- i will Implement a Better Bonus System

My Strike system would be
1 verbal - Vc scolding
2 verbal - Strike
1 Strike - Demotion
2 Strike - suspended rank and trainng again
3 strike - Fire

My Ranking System

Sherrif
Under Sheriff
Chief Commander
Chief of Staff
Head of Department
Deputy head of Department

----------Highcommands--------------
1st Lieutinent
2nd Lieutinent
Swat
Lieutinent
Colonel
FTO
HR
Internal Affairs
Lieutinent Colonel
Inspector
Master Corporal
Senior Corporal
Corporal
MAster Trooper
Senior Trooper
Trooper
Cadet
Trainee
Suspended
Freeeze

Last edited:

Dedha Jii

Ex-SAHP Sheriff en2
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Himanshu Dedha
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : +5:30 IST
4. Average online per day : 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord : TOXIC_BOY_#8893
6. Your Nickname : Dedha Jii
7. Your ID : 14199

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP - San Andreas Highway Patrol

- I've observed that the SAHP isn't as active as it could be, mainly all through the day and night time whilst there's so much ability for roleplay. I want to change that by ensuring we've contributors on responsibility at all times, creating greater thrilling conditions for everyone to experience.

-I've been part of the SAHP for some time now, and I've discovered the fine details of each department. I realize the way to manage any state of affairs that comes our manner, and I'm ready to lead by example to acquire our goals.

-The SAHP deserves more popularity and possibilities for activities. I want to take us to new heights, ensuring we are worried in interesting events and no longer being sidelined anymore.

3. Tips for Improving Roleplay:

-Better Collaboration: Let's work carefully with different law enforcement corporations, speaking efficiently and keeping ordinary conferences and joint education periods. This will result in more realistic and immersive roleplay reports for all of us concerned.

-Equality and Respect: Every member of the SAHP have to be dealt with with admire, no matter their rank. I'll make certain that everybody feels valued and heard inside the corporation, fostering a tremendous and inclusive environment.

kakashi_proo

Player
Player
Name: Rahul
Time zone: India
Avg online per day: 6 hours
Discord: Chow_Matic
Nickname: Chow
ID: 140814
Additional Information:
1. Leader of SAHP (San Andreas Highway Patrol)

Reasons for wanting to be a leader of SAHP:

1. Passion for Law Enforcement: I have a deep passion for law enforcement and believe in upholding justice and order within our community. As a leader of SAHP, I can inspire others with this passion and ensure that our organization operates with integrity and dedication.

2. Commitment to Excellence: I am committed to excellence in all aspects of my life, and I believe that this should be reflected in our organization. As a leader, I will strive to foster a culture of excellence within SAHP, encouraging members to continuously improve and excel in their roles.

3. Community Engagement: Building strong ties with the community is essential for effective law enforcement. As a leader of SAHP, I will prioritize community engagement initiatives, such as outreach programs and community policing efforts, to foster trust and cooperation between our organization and the citizens we serve.

Advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization:

1. Training and Education: Implement regular training sessions and educational workshops focused on role-playing skills, communication techniques, and understanding of law enforcement procedures. Encourage members to participate actively and provide constructive feedback to help them improve.

2. Scenario-based Exercises: Organize scenario-based exercises and simulations to give members practical experience in handling various situations they may encounter while on duty. Provide realistic scenarios and encourage creative problem-solving to enhance members' role-playing abilities.

3. Mentorship Program: Establish a mentorship program where experienced members can mentor newer recruits in role-playing techniques, department policies, and community engagement strategies. Pairing up members based on experience levels can facilitate knowledge transfer and skill development within the organization.
Thanks
Chow Matic

Agent0091

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Abdul Mohaimin
2. Your IRL age:23
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord: agent.officia1
6. Your Nickname: Dark Agent
7. Your ID: 148052

Additional information

1. Leader of... SAHP.

Ans:
-> I have past experience of legal organizations as a high command. I also have high command experience in SAHP. I have spent so much time playing this server so I have knowledge and know the rules fairly well. So I can get the org running quickly and perfectly without any mistakes And I also want to gain experience as a leader.

-> I have leadership skills so I can run the organization properly. I can teach new players how to do roleplay as an officer and I can teach them server rules so there will be no complaints about the organization. I think I can make the organization perfect so no one can say anything about it except good words.

-> I am exited to work with LSPD and FIB in future and make a great and safe city for our citizens to work and enjoy. I learned from previous successful sheriffs that how to run an org properly and avoid mistakes I have learned from their and my mistakes in my career in city and looking forward to avoid these mistakes.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

Ans:
-> I will hire experienced high commands and deputy sheriff ( so there will be no mistakes in department and roleplay which will enhance our citizens roleplay experience and it will look professional ) and make sure that they dont make any kind of mistakes which are harmful for our department and they will also be able to help me and teach other new players about roleplay. I will also make sure that they can speak English decently because our server main language is English and it will look more professional and enhance rp experience. And I will make sure that my organization departments are active and officers are patrolling over the city and HR's officers are available for training and taking interviews.
-: RANKING SYSTEM :-
----- HIGH COMMAND -----
30) Sheriff
29) Under Sheriff
28) Assistant Sheriff
27) Chief of staff
26) Head Of Department
25) Deputy Head Of Department
24)Supervisor Of Department
23) Major
22) Commander
21) U.S Marshal
----- OFFICERS -----
20) Colonel
19) Captain
18) Human resources
17) Internal Affairs
16) Detective
15) S.W.A.T
14) Senior Lieutenant
13) Lieutenant
12) Senior Inspector
11) Inspector
10) Master Corporal
9) Senior Corporal
8) Corporal
7) Master Trooper
6) Senior Trooper
5) Trooper
4) Rookie
3) Cadet
2) Trainee
1) Suspended

-: STRIKE SYSTEM :-
1) Verbal 1
2) Verbal 2
3) Strike 1 (warning)
4) Strike 2 (demote 2 ranks)
5) Strike 3 (dismiss from organization)

-: DEPARTMENT :-
1) Human Resources (They hire people and give training)
2) Internal Affaires (They will remove corruption)
3) Highway Patrol (They will patrol on highway)
4) Detective (They will go undercover and collect evidences)
5) S.W.A.T (They will train officers for defense)

-: ABOUT ME :-
EX NG Brigadier General (DHOD)
EX EMS Doctor
EX SAHP Deputy Head Of Department
EX Ballas High Command
EX Families High Command

Thank you for reading my application,
Best Regards,
Dark Agent.

Last edited:

Abhi Federal

Unlucky
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abhimaan
2. Your IRL age:18
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30(India)
4. Average online per day:5-10Hours
5. Your Discord:ehaste
6. Your Nickname:Abhi orgbandking
7. Your ID:125640
Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

-The most main and obvious reason for me to become a leader of sahp is that I want to experience as a leader of a state org and sahp fits wells according to my past experience.

-I have invested a lot of my time in the previous term as a asssitant sheriff having 10-12 Hours of On duty time and I would appreciate if I was given a chance.

-I want to prove everyone that I don’t deserve the hate I get and I am a good leader and completing 1 term of sahp.

-My main focus to improve rp is to make sure my HR department works perfect.The reason is the new officers who join will get good training for serving the city and making sure no rule breaks happens

-I will make sure there is less corruption from my side ensuring limited corruption from people with corrupt biography.

I hope I will get a chance

Regards,
Abhi

Scout | Pluxury

Player
Player
2. Your IRL age:17
Additional information
1. Leader of...SAHP

Ans:
•1: I have past experience of legal organisations as a high command. i also have high command experience in Sahp. I have spent so much time playing this server so i have knowledge and know the rules fairly well. So i can get the org running quickly and perfectly without any mistakes And i also want to gain experience as a leader.

•2: I have leadership skills so i can run the organisation properly. I can teach new players how to do roleplay as an officer and i can teach them server rules so there will be no complaints about the organisation. I think i can make the organisation perfect so no one can say anything about it except good words.

•3: I am exited to work with LSPD and FIB in future and make a great and safe city for our citizens to enjoy . I leared from previous successful sheriffs that how to run an org properly and avoid mistakes i have leared from their and my mistakes in my career in city and looking forward to avoid these mistakes.

Ans: I will hire experienced high commands and deputy sheriff ( so there will be no mistakes in department and roleplay which will enhance our citizens roleplay experience and it will look professional ) and make sure that they dont make any kind of mistakes which are harmful for our department and they will also be able to help me and teach other new players about roleplay. I will also make sure that they can speak english decently because our server main language is english and it will look more professional and enhance rp experience
Best Leader

Scout | Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your Name IRL: Ali Qureshi
2. Your Age: 16
3. Time Zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord: 834ivanjack1
6. Your Nickname: Scout Verlicee
7. Your ID: 95159
Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP

SAHP has been my first legal organisation on both the servers. I have gained a lot of experience in the IA, as an FTO and most importantly as an officer of the law in the 3 months I spent at SAHP. Needless to say, I have learnt a lot from everyone I've crossed paths with during this journey. If I am chosen:
i. I would ensure none of the low ranking officers feel overlooked or invisible by any of the high ranking officers. If any of the officers feel that way, they should not feel hesitant or afraid to approach any of the high command. Each and every officer should be valuable to the organisation. All officer's should be treated equally regardless of who they are or what their rank is.
ii. I would also like to ensure that Highway Patrol remains our primary task. During my time at SAHP, I've seen several officers (including myself at times) too focused on other aspects of the job rather than keeping the highways safe. I would also like to increase the usage of motorcycles.
iii. I would also like to ensure that every officer, be it a low ranking officer or a high command, maintains their patrol logs neatly. Patrol logs should be one of the main sources to keep track of an officer's performance. Patrol logs should be checked by the senior officers regularly and thoroughly.
The RolePlay level of the organisation will only improve as more and more members of the org become aware of all the server rules. To do that, I plan on conducting random trainings, quizzes, etc. to ensure every officer of SAHP is well aware of the server rules. As a leader, it will be my responsibility to ensure officers do not violate any rules on a regular basis. Strict action will be taken against those who fail to follow the rules. There would also be promotion ceremonies every week, where the hard working and best performing officers will receive a promotion and the best performing officer of the given week will also be given a bonus. All the promotions should be carefully deliberated and take place in a fair manner.

Thanks for Reading

Scout Verlicee

Last edited:

Frank Columbo

Ex. Sheriff in SAHP/Ex COS in GOV/Ex HOD in FIB
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL -> Frank Columbo
2. Your age -> 26
3. Time zone -> GMT +03:00 Istanbul
4. Average online per day -> 5-8 Hours
5. Your Discord -> 0frankcolumbo0
6. Your Nickname -> Frank Columbo
7. Your ID -> 13455

Additional information
1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

- As Frank Columbo, I am making this application due to my debt to my teachers and fellow soldiers. Recent leaders and names in the management team have tarnished both their own names and the SAHP's. Yet, for those like me who know the culture, the system is very simple: Love, respect, observe, serve. Although I would gladly accept if given a full term, I believe I have served my time. However, if deemed worthy, I am ready for duty. And I am sure I won't be the only one happy to see this old wolf return.

- In light of all this, I can no longer stand by and watch the bright new generation of officers be crushed under this poor and inadequate system and drawn into the darkness of the streets. With summer coming and the city heating up, this old wolf needs to clear the path for the young once again.

- At present, the most confidential rooms of SAHP have been infiltrated. Documents have been stolen and erased. It has been stabbed in the back. It has been betrayed. Sons of SAHP like myself should not wait any longer to reclaim the fortress, repair the shattered walls, and retrieve the stolen treasures.

- Even though the system has completely collapsed, the darkest hour of the day is just before dawn. We should turn this into an opportunity and authorize a competent person like me to rebuild the system from scratch, ensuring it is no longer susceptible to such problems in the future.

- The chain of command and respect for higher ranks are fundamental elements. Upon my arrival, I will promptly and swiftly rebuild the ranking system, followed by our training and departmental infrastructure, alongside skilled professionals.

- After all this, I will do my utmost to mend the relationship between the city and our officers, which I had previously tried to correct but deteriorated again after my departure. As an active sheriff on the streets, I will talk to people one-on-one, listen to them, and assist them. By initiating various events and programs, I will inspire future generations.

- As I conclude my words, I acknowledge that I may now be an old and fading name. But I am not a politician or someone who exploits power for gain by placing friends into organizations. I came from the streets, was raised in SAHP, and I am just a soldier. Perhaps the last one remaining. I hope that my presence, knowledge, and experience will be sufficient to assist my department and fellow soldiers under this vast sky.

**My respects to everyone who held my hand, guided me, and enlightened me with their mistakes and truths throughout my long career as I finalized my application.**

Signed by
Frank Columbo

Suki Watson

Player
Player
Information
1. Oguz
2. 17
3. GMT+03:00
4. 5-7 hours
5. immortallo
6. Suki Walker
7. 77489
Additional information
1. Leader of... SAHP

1) I would like to be a leader of SAHP there are some several reasons one of them is SAHP controls the trafic there are so many situations happening in highways and being a leader of an highway patrol department is a very special thing for me my team will going to make the highways safer and organized convoys will be arranged, and patrol team will be proffesional

2) IA department will be more authoritarian because of the corruptions and the most important thing criminals financal helper is hostage situations that hostages are corrupted officers IA team will ask there bodycam to what happend and how did they took the oficer as a hostage.

3) As a leader of SAHP i can lead the organization with my special tactics that for Highway patrols, swat managment, IA finding curroptions and etc... so if i selected as a leader i have a chance to use my own strategies and tactics,

1) No toxicity in org
2) Highway patrols will resemble real-life patrols
3) Professionalism will be important
4) Corrupted police officers will make there corruption more harder and they will try to get rid of from the situation so it will efect more realistic to roleplay level.
5) Knowledge of their rights also the citizens rights will improve the roleplay like the person is a real cop.

Treavor Reaper

Reaper.Inc Leader
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Hamza Zafar

2. Your IRL age: 21

3. Time zone: +GMT 5:00

4. Average online per day: 12+ hrs.

5. Your Discord: treavor001

6. Your Nickname: Treavor Reaper

7. Your ID: 116624

Additional information

1. Leader of... SAHP

#1:
Bec I have so exp of this ORG which is about 1.3 year I saw so many defects in every term and now I feel like I have to take this term and I am sure about that my term would be best if I always keep previous terms defects and improve them then it would be successful term and I am sure I am prefect about it ..

#2: I want to be Leader of specific org Bec SAHP is one of the best orgs in Grand City 2 and they do their best to improve the RP level in Shandi Shores and They are also known as for their fast respond to FZ Military base, and I will also try my best to protect SS Bec countryside area needs a best Sherif who maintain best RP level in City...

#3: and I think SAHP needs a Sherif who is mature in IRL also who can maintain and solve conflicts in ORG and Handle Situation which are almost non handle able and if the sheriff is mature like me then it's clear that ORG Term Would be Successful and memorable.

#4:

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

#1:
I think for improving RP level its must that leader is experienced, and I am well experienced than other....
I will change whole department system there are so unnecessary department they do nothing I will change them, and I will also change ranking system Bec there are so many defects in ranking system as I know

#2: And main thing is that IRL age is very IMP for hiring members in org if they are kids so we cannot expect anything from them they doo mistakes and mistake lead org to punishment if all members are mature and experienced, they try to solve matters of ego in IRl not in game and ruins other RP exp also...

#3: and I change IA department they need a good place upper than HOD the HOD of IA needs to be superior to other IA and he needs to get importance as an most powerful department when they show ID to someone they need to know that he is highest from other....

#4: And I expect from my FTOs they do their best to train new officers I saw in pervious term there are so many ppl they even didn't get training from FTO so I try my best to improve FTO department or hire all experienced FTOs and I shall not hire everyone from city I will only hire limited ppl from City to whom I can give them proper training so they would never break rules and maintain proper RP in Grand City 2

#5: And I avoid Friendships during Org Term Bec the main reason of pervious term was that ppl on high rank were breaking rules most and they even didn't know proper rules about ORG and then they were breaking major rules in city.... Which Cause Fail in maintaining RP

Main Thing: # Merit based Promotion means those who are doing best duty in city will only get promoting on friendship base lead strike and fire from ORG
# And I ensure that IA checkup must be strong and happens every day to maintain loyal Officers .....
Thanks For Reading My Application

I will try my best I won't leave any one with bad opinion
I will Try My Best to Make This Term Success full

Sultan musk

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Hamza Zafar

2. Your IRL age: 21

3. Time zone: +GMT 5:00

4. Average online per day: 12+ hrs.

5. Your Discord: treavor001

6. Your Nickname: Treavor Reaper

7. Your ID: 116624

Additional information

1. Leader of... SAHP

#1:
Bec I have so exp of this ORG which is about 1.3 year I saw so many defects in every term and now I feel like I have to take this term and I am sure about that my term would be best if I always keep previous terms defects and improve them then it would be successful term and I am sure I am prefect about it ..

#2: I want to be Leader of specific org Bec SAHP is one of the best orgs in Grand City 2 and they do their best to improve the RP level in Shandi Shores and They are also known as for their fast respond to FZ Military base, and I will also try my best to protect SS Bec countryside area needs a best Sherif who maintain best RP level in City...

#3: and I think SAHP needs a Sherif who is mature in IRL also who can maintain and solve conflicts in ORG and Handle Situation which are almost non handle able and if the sheriff is mature like me then it's clear that ORG Term Would be Successful and memorable.

#4:

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

#1:
I think for improving RP level its must that leader is experienced, and I am well experienced than other....
I will change whole department system there are so unnecessary department they do nothing I will change them, and I will also change ranking system Bec there are so many defects in ranking system as I know

#2: And main thing is that IRL age is very IMP for hiring members in org if they are kids so we cannot expect anything from them they doo mistakes and mistake lead org to punishment if all members are mature and experienced, they try to solve matters of ego in IRl not in game and ruins other RP exp also...

#3: and I change IA department they need a good place upper than HOD the HOD of IA needs to be superior to other IA and he needs to get importance as an most powerful department when they show ID to someone they need to know that he is highest from other....

#4: And I expect from my FTOs they do their best to train new officers I saw in pervious term there are so many ppl they even didn't get training from FTO so I try my best to improve FTO department or hire all experienced FTOs and I shall not hire everyone from city I will only hire limited ppl from City to whom I can give them proper training so they would never break rules and maintain proper RP in Grand City 2

#5: And I avoid Friendships during Org Term Bec the main reason of pervious term was that ppl on high rank were breaking rules most and they even didn't know proper rules about ORG and then they were breaking major rules in city.... Which Cause Fail in maintaining RP

Main Thing: # Merit based Promotion means those who are doing best duty in city will only get promoting on friendship base lead strike and fire from ORG
# And I ensure that IA checkup must be strong and happens every day to maintain loyal Officers .....
Thanks For Reading My Application
I will try my best I won't leave any one with bad opinion
I will Try My Best to Make This Term Success full
We will be glad if u become the upcomming sherif , Good luck

ümit_özdağ

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mustafa
2. Your IRL age : 18
3. Time zone : UTC +3
4. Average online per day : 10-12
5. Your Discord : mustafa.chimaev
6. Your Nickname : Mustafa Chimaev
7. Your ID : 70658
Additional information
1. Leader of SAPH
2.1) SAPH for me was the starting organization that I joined, like it is for most new incomers to the city. The reason people choose this organization from the start is due to great training from veterans of this specific organization. SAPH tends to hire the best leaders that can create a healthy environment for new citizen's while also pushing these new citizens to higher limits of expectations within the city. The reason I'd like to take the next term in SAPH is to keep the tradition of great officers, along with the best RP scenarios. I would create a family like atmosphere along with creating well trained officers always working together along with working to keep the city clean of crime. I have been in SAPH for six terms, and I have seen both good and bad in the next few terms during and after my first days in LSPD. The last term I was a part of we focused on getting SAPH back on track as the best organization within the city and I feel we did a good job. The way we were able to achieve this was by focusing on a few key components: professionalism, respecting our superiors, and focus based trainings. This focus allowed me to enjoy SAPH while creating a family environment within the org to allow a for a professional but fun atmosphere.

2.2) Over the past 6 terms that I have been a part of it has allowed to me to learn from the best but also shown me ways on how to improve SAPH as well. My goal in SAPH is to strive for greatness and continue to be the best and most reliable organization within the city. One of my main goals is to have a term that will have few mistakes that can be avoided. Within big organizations mistakes can happen, but with the right team and proper training the success rate will be much higher for successful terms. While in other terms, I did witness failed training, favoritism, and acts of professionalism that tarnished the reputation of SAPH in certain people eyes. As a High Command in all 6 terms my goal was to always be the best officer, I could be along with teaching other officers to do so. To ensure that these components are avoided I would make sure proper High command would fill these positions to ensure that the correct interviews and hiring process is taking place. I also believe ranking up officers should be due to hard work and dedication not due to who you know. In the terms that weren't successful people were given opportunities that unfolded into bad situations because they did not take the High Command position seriously which led to a lot of bad examples for new officers and professional misconduct. While punishing officers for these offenses I do believe respect and firmness is the way to teach rather than yelling and being too hard on officers especially if this is this first time serving in SAPH. We are here to teach officers to be great to allow them to eventually apply for leaders' positions, while also creating a great reputation not only for themselves but also SAPH.

2.3) One of the last reasons I'd like to become the next leader of SAPH is to stay within the first place I call home. I have worked for FIB for a short stint but other than then that I have been in SAPH. Specifically, I have been a high command within traffic enforcement. This experience allowed me to learn and teach many different skills that I would not have been able to do in any other org. This allowed me to become very well hearse in Rp situations, laws, penal codes, and allowed me to learn from other organizations as we collaborated with each other to keep the city clean of crime. Being high command, it has let me lead many different people along with creating systems that cause success within departments. I do believe that most people you ask that who I have worked alongside with in SAPH would say that I am a strong leader that creates a good enjoyment for everyone to work in! Lastly, I do have experience but with this opportunity comes learning. To make sure I am do my best I would choose deputies that can also lead by my side and keep me in check if they feel I can do something better. To be a strong leader I must have people I trust that will also hold me accountable!

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.
There are a lot of scenarios that can improve the role play situation within SAHP, but I also feel as if these same ideals can also improve the Rp within the city as a whole as well.

- The first way I would improve Rp within SAHP is focusing on the newcomers within the organization. The way I would do this is by creating events within Human Resources that focus on rules and acting professional, this would be implementing a voting system that allows High command to vote for officers that demonstrate these skills on a weekly basis and be bonused for their hard work. This system would consist of three people each week ranking from 1-3. 1st place would get employee of the week along with the highest bonus and the next two officers would follow suit.
- The next way we would create more Rp within SAHP is by interacting with other organizations. The way we would interact with other orgs is with respect and professionalism. This would allow us to collaborate for swat trainings with NG, Checkpoints to be hosted with all departments including EMS, and the IB department to learn and perfect their skills with FIB when searching for wanted criminals. SAHP being the most professional organization will gain respect from all others and allow us all to ensure the safety of all Los Santos Citizens.
- One of the most important ways to improve Rp within the department I have personally experienced firsthand. This experience was through towing and patrolling within the city during Williams Term. The Traffic Enforcement division during this term made sure to tow at all times of the city, I do believe this creates countless opportunities as you are holding citizens accountable for traffic laws within the city. Even with successful terms in Traffic Enforcement I do believe that with more towing and patrolling it allows for officers to hone in on their Rp skills and have different experiences each and every shift. The way I would entice officer to do this is to have their normal bonuses multiplied by two directly after subs until Tsunami, and then the same bonus system to be enforced until 8:00 in city time. Again, Traffic Enforcement was my first place I got to learn from within SAHP and I strongly feel it is one of the most important aspects for strong RP.
- The last way I would improve RP within SAHP is by focusing on Hostage situations. I feel that these situations do not get taken as serious as they should as a hostage. The way to improve this is by fearing for your life as you already should as you are a hostage. The hostage should be feared that they could be punished for not following demands in a timely manner. If the hostage taker tells SAHP demands, then SAHP should listen as it will cause a safer outcome for the hostage. If they are told to back away from the hostage LSPD would need to listen so the hostage safety is not compromised. Along with hostage situations SAHP will be able to drone the area to ensure the hostage can be extracted while also keeping the hostage safe, if it is not safe, SAHP will be able to request that the hostage takers move to a safer location for the safety of the hostage and SAHP officers. These situations will be actively trained with NG, FIB, and LSPD to allow for the best practices to be used and also allow for training of my officers to understand demands and request, which in end will cause less or no mixing at all.

Departments:

1. Internal Affairs-
Internal Affairs is a focal point in a strong term within SAHP. IA will ensure officers are held accountable for miscues when they are on duty no matter how small they may seem the mistake is. This will allow for accountability of all actions and create strong officers who are willing to work on their mistakes so they can be great officers and even better leaders. This department will consist of veterans of SAHP along with highly trained and professional District Attorneys to also help our department to carry our punishments of officers in question. IA will make sure to do at least two body cam checks a week to ensure everyone has proper bodycam if a 10-15 request a lawyer or if actions at events need to be checked. Log checks and license checks will be held weekly to ensure we are in compliance with state laws as well and make sure our officers are not being corrupt in any way or stealing from the org. Ia will have a specific uniform to ensure they are recognized for their hard work and dedication to keeping SAHP in line.

2. Humas Resources and Training-
Human resource is a very vital component to keep the SAHP engine running strong. The last term I was a part, of HRT was ran very well allowing for very strong officers. HRT will teach IC rules along with teaching OOC rules to ensure there are no org warnings or punishments for officers. I understand I cannot control every officer, but I would like to ensure they were trained correctly from the start. This will allow professionalism in front of other organizations and cause them to be held to a higher standard as well. Another thing we could improve is our relationship with LI as they can live broadcast for recruitment other than just using the state wave to do so.

3. Special Weapons and Tactics-
Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) is one of the fast-responding departments and has been the best in the last few terms, but with this there is still room for improvement. We are going to arrange weekly training with NG, FIB and LSPD to do skills trainings. Training will not be the standard of arena training because there is no RP in it is not as beneficial as it may sound. The plan is to do real life training where we are going to pick a spot, collaborate with EMS, and make sure the area is clear, so no one harmed in crossfire then do 5v5, fake hostage situations including a department to add collaboration with responsiveness with other orgs to allow for proper training or everyone. This training will be done at least once in a week as it was successful in Bob hills term from which one of my deputies learned from while in that term.

4. Public Relations (PR) is a department that needs to be active each day. PR is a key component to giving the public eye a good luck on SAHP other than just seeing us just wanting to arrest people but also allowing to have events for the public and officers to have fun. PRs focus will be to host 25 events in 30 days to create a fun environment for the public, while also allowing for new citizens to witness how fun and great SAHP can be. To improve Roleplay PR has to take at least 2 SAHP officers with them because whenever we are hosting an event in the city, we will obtain the citizens passport and then search them in the PDA. If they are wanted the 2 SAHP officers will have to arrest the criminal as they should be held accountable for their crimes, which will also allow for the good Samaritans who would like to attend the event for a good time.

5. Traffic Enforcement-
Traffic Enforcement will be a focal point in SAHP again! The main goal for this department will be for each officer TFO and down to achieve at least 10 tows a week. This is easily obtainable as the average work week is 5 days for most, they will be required to get at least 2 tows a day or 10 tows a week whichever were to come first. This would make them eligible for bonuses and promotions. Towing is important in the city to create less accidents, and clogged areas of high traffic as there can be limited parking spaces. The hotspots would remain clean to ensure safety for citizens who are visiting these hotspots. With clean streets this also allows for SAHP and all other orgs to travel freely while trying to apprehend suspects instead of worrying about hitting another vehicle. This division will focus on radar, tow raids and patrolling to ensure all traffic penal codes are being enforced for safety for all. Lastly, this division will host 2 checkpoints a day with all orgs including EMS to keep criminals from bringing unwanted items and crime into the city.

SCRIPTED EVENTS: (20K Each Event)
ACC
BANK PROTECTION
PROTECTION OF INFORMER
PRISON PROTECTION
TRANSPORT ESCORT
BLACK MARKET RAID
GANG RAID
SUBS
FZ RAID
UNSCRIPTED EVENTS: (10K Each Event)

STORE ROBBERY
GUN SHOP PROTECTION
HOSTAGE SITUATION

D. Availability of troopers by dividing teams into two shifts day and night including troopers and high commands to make sure the presence of troopers throughout 24/7.
E. Implementing proper RP commands for our troopers for every event to enhance the quality and enjoyment of RP situations.

Rank System within SAHP

30. Sheriff
29. Deputy Sheriff
28. Assistant Sheriff
27. Chief of Staff
26. Chief of Division
25. Deputy Chief of Division
24. US Marshal
---- HIGH COMMAND ---
23. Area Commander
22. Commander
21. Captain
20. Lieutenant
19. Seargent
18. Area Supervisor
17. Field Supervisor
16. Master Corporal
15. Senior Corporal
14. Corporal
13. Detective 3
12. Detective 2
11. Detective 1
10. Officer
09. Master Trooper
08. Senior Trooper
07. Trooper 3
06. Trooper 2
05. Trooper 1
04. K9 Unit
03. Cadet
02. LOA
01. Suspended

In closing,
Even if I do not get the opportunity to be the next leader of SAHP I would like to thank everyone in advance for taking the time to read my app. No matter what happens I will keep trying and would love to be a leader of SAHP or at any point within the city.
Much Love ❤️
Mustafa Chimaev IC
Mustafa OOC

Vivek Cameron

Player
Player
2. Your IRL age:24

Additional information

1. Leader of... SAHP.

Ans:
-> I have past experience of legal organizations as a high command. I also have high command experience in SAHP. I have spent so much time playing this server so I have knowledge and know the rules fairly well. So I can get the org running quickly and perfectly without any mistakes And I also want to gain experience as a leader.

-> I have leadership skills so I can run the organization properly. I can teach new players how to do roleplay as an officer and I can teach them server rules so there will be no complaints about the organization. I think I can make the organization perfect so no one can say anything about it except good words.

-> I am exited to work with LSPD and FIB in future and make a great and safe city for our citizens to work and enjoy. I learned from previous successful sheriffs that how to run an org properly and avoid mistakes I have learned from their and my mistakes in my career in city and looking forward to avoid these mistakes.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

Ans:
-> I will hire experienced high commands and deputy sheriff ( so there will be no mistakes in department and roleplay which will enhance our citizens roleplay experience and it will look professional ) and make sure that they dont make any kind of mistakes which are harmful for our department and they will also be able to help me and teach other new players about roleplay. I will also make sure that they can speak English decently because our server main language is English and it will look more professional and enhance rp experience. And I will make sure that my organization departments are active and officers are patrolling over the city and HR's officers are available for training and taking interviews.
-: RANKING SYSTEM :-
----- HIGH COMMAND -----
30) Sheriff
29) Under Sheriff
28) Assistant Sheriff
27) Chief of staff
26) Head Of Department
25) Deputy Head Of Department
24)Supervisor Of Department
23) Major
22) Commander
21) U.S Marshal
----- OFFICERS -----
20) Colonel
19) Captain
18) Human resources
17) Internal Affairs
16) Detective
15) S.W.A.T
14) Senior Lieutenant
13) Lieutenant
12) Senior Inspector
11) Inspector
10) Master Corporal
9) Senior Corporal
8) Corporal
7) Master Trooper
6) Senior Trooper
5) Trooper
4) Rookie
3) Cadet
2) Trainee
1) Suspended

-: STRIKE SYSTEM :-
1) Verbal 1
2) Verbal 2
3) Strike 1 (warning)
4) Strike 2 (demote 2 ranks)
5) Strike 3 (dismiss from organization)

-: DEPARTMENT :-
1) Human Resources (They hire people and give training)
2) Internal Affaires (They will remove corruption)
3) Highway Patrol (They will patrol on highway)
4) Detective (They will go undercover and collect evidences)
5) S.W.A.T (They will train officers for defense)

-: ABOUT ME :-
EX NG Brigadier General (DHOD)
EX EMS Doctor
EX SAHP Deputy Head Of Department
EX Ballas High Command
EX Families High Command

Thank you for reading my application,
Best Regards,
Dark Agent.
Best Leader and Best Person in my life

Status
Not open for further replies.