Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for LSPD

Assassin Salmon

Player
Player
Your Name IRL : Karan Robidas
2. Your IRL age : 21
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day : 5hours
5. Your Discord: assasinsalmon
6. Your Nickname: Salmon Mafiya
7. Your ID:140132
Additional information
1. Leader of: LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Ans• I want to lead the LSPD in Grand RP because I'm passionate about creating a realistic and engaging law enforcement experience. I want to help officers develop their characters and stories, and make the LSPD a fun and inclusive community. I believe that with creative storytelling, collaboration, and a commitment to excellence, we can make the LSPD a leader in Grand RP and a place where everyone can thrive.

Reason 1.
As a leader, I would have the opportunity to shape the organization's storyline and create a compelling narrative that draws members in and keeps them engaged. This includes developing rich characters, intricate plots, and unexpected twists that challenge and inspire our roleplayers. By crafting a captivating story, I believe we can create a truly immersive experience that leaves a lasting impact on our members.

Reason 2: Empower and Develop Members
Leadership allows me to empower and develop our members, helping them to grow and thrive within the organization. I would focus on identifying and nurturing each member's unique strengths and talents, providing guidance and mentorship to help them achieve their full potential. By investing in our members' growth and success, I believe we can build a strong, cohesive team that is capable of achieving greatness.

Reason 3: Set a New Standard for Realism and Excellence
As a leader, I would strive to set a new standard for realism and excellence within the Grand RP community. This includes pushing the boundaries of what is possible in roleplay, innovating new techniques and strategies, and relentlessly pursuing excellence in every aspect of our operations. By raising the bar and consistently delivering high-quality experiences, I believe we can earn the respect and admiration of our peers and establish ourselves as a premier LSPD organization in Grand RP.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Ans•To improve RolePlay (RP) level in an organization, it's essential to stay in character and maintain your character's persona, even in mundane situations. Developing your character's backstory, personality, and motivations will also help you create a more realistic and engaging experience. Immerse yourself in the environment, interact with other players, and collaborate with others to create compelling scenarios and stories. Effective communication is also crucial, so be sure to use clear and concise language and listen actively.

Last edited:

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Applications for LSPD Leaders are now CLOSED
The following players have been selected for LSPD Leader interviews at 17:00 Server Time on (Friday, 19th July)

Sam Willaims (25538) - samarth007_official

Jester Walker (139678) - prabir#2479
Maarsh Walker (135347) - marshwalker1

Thank You to All For Applying and Best Wishes.

Arvind Western

LSPD CURATOR
Server Administrator
Applications are Re-opened

Any Off-Topic comments/vouches will result in punishment!

Show your support to the applicants by reacting

Thomas Blaze

I am the beginning, I am the end.
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Vikram Aditya
2. Your Age: 18
3. Time Zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord: thomas.blaze
6. Your Nickname: Thomas Blaze
7. Your ID: 161132

Additional Information:

1. Leader of………… Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organisation? (List 3 reasons with explanations)

Reason 1: Lspd was the first state org which I joined when I first stepped foot in the city of en2. I was overwhelmed by the companionship and work culture of lspd more than any other state org as it played an important part in maintaining law enforcement in the city and safeguarding people in the main city. With me being the leader of lspd I have many ideas in my head which I will implement once I get the term. With my extensive knowledge about rules and regulations I would be able to guide my co-officers and lead a successful 30 days term with no hitches.

Reason 2: I am the deputy of the Top family of the server (TOP G) and also have alliances with many experiences families which have experienced individuals themselves. I will bring all of those people in my term which will be my USP and it would also ensure that LSPD has the max numbers on all events. Usually, night activity is ignored in state orgs due to low number of night shift employees. I know many such people who would be there in my term to handle the night shift. Other than all these factors, I would have experienced deputies who would know how to deal with any and all sorts of problems in the absence of me. They would make sure that LSPD has a sweet and smooth workflow throughout the term with no complaints. With these factors I would be able to make sure I lead a successful term.

Reason 3: I focus heavily on rp oriented stuff and same goes for my associates. I will make sure only top notch rp is done throughout which will enhance the role playing experience of everyone as a player and make sure they have a good time in the term with no complaints. Rp quality would never ever be compromised with and it would be made sure all officers get proper training not only how to do script things like fining, towing but also they gain extensive knowledge about dealing with certain common situations which an officers faces.

3. Your Advices for improving the roleplay level in the organisation.

-> As mentioned above in Reason 1, There are many ideas I have planned in my head which I will execute once I get the term but some of them I will list below, which include:

1. Only important info is shared via radio

2. No unprofessionalism tolerated on the radio.

3. Work ethics are taught to officers while the time of joining and breaking any internal rule resulting in monetary fines or suspension from duty.

4. Having Realistic Ranks and Realistic Departments serving realistic purposes.

5. Having faithful and knowledgeable high commands.

Departments I would have under my term:

1. Human Resources
2. Internal Affairs
3. Parking Enforcement
4. S.W.A.T
5. Los Santos Narcotics Department

Rest Assured, it is sure if I get the term, it would be the most active term in the history of en2 ;)

Last edited:

Sharma Daddy

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Akshaj Sharma
2. Your IRL age- 17 ( IC: 22)
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day- 3-5 Hours
5. Your Discord- itsopzolo
6. Your Nickname- Sharma Nobody
7. Your ID- 87949

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department.( LSPD )

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
• I worked for the legal organization for more than four terms, and I also worked for the LSPD for two terms. In addition to being the 28th Assistant Chief of the LSPD, I was the Chief of Staff at SAHP. In addition to being in NG, Gov, Ems, and Gangs, I was also the 24th Head of the FIB's Undercover Department. I have gathered understanding of all aspects of the sector and the workings of its many organizations' systems through my experience working with legal organizations. Additionally, I've discovered a few mistakes and am trying to fix them.

• I have worked with a variety of people with varying skill sets since joining legal organizations, and now that I have many good people to work alongside me to make the term successful—they are former high command members and administrators. I want to lead the LSPD because I have a lot of experience from my previous term as an Assistant Chief (28) rank, and I had always wanted to be in charge because I was greatly inspired by 101 Marsh Walker, the recent Chief of Police, and 101 Rihan Pluxury, the Sheriff of the SAHP.

• Throughout my tenure in the LSPD, I focused on maximizing my effectiveness and accumulating the experience required for leadership. I saw a range of perspectives and approaches to managing the organization while working under different leaders, from very strict to pretty courteous, which helped me realize how I would be able to manage the group effectively with the right mindset. The LSPD patrols the city and reduces crime rates in addition to being an organization that attends events.

3.Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
• Conduct simulated drills, such as NG Arena Aim Practices, Hostage Negotiation Training, and Ghetto Patrol Convoy Training, to teach our officers how to handle a variety of situations.

• Issue Strict penalties for serious rule violators; in the absence of such punishments, they will be held responsible for their deeds and blunders.

• Get the best FTOs out there to help new officers to get the best training possible so that they can have a wonderful experience in RP.

• Distribute incentives in a systematic way to ensure that departmental officers receive them on time and that everyone is thanked at the end of the week for their difficult work for our organization.a.

• Since the night shift is the toughest to sustain, I will try to persuade HR to hire as many new hires as possible, collect lots of units for it, and give them the maximum incentive in order to encourage them to work more.

• To keep the organization's discipline up to par, an active Internal Affairs (IA) department will be created. This division will supervise and handle any organizational-related problems.

Chain of Commands
30 Chief of Police
29 Deputy Chief of Police
28 Assistant Chief
27 Chief of Staff
26 District Attorney
25 Head of Department
24 Deputy Head of Department
23 Supervisor
22 Inspector
I-----------------------------HIGH COMMAND-----------------------------I
21 Commander
20 Lieutenant
19 Captain
18 Major
17 Human Resources
16 Internal Affairs
15 S.W.A.T
14 Detective
13 Master Sergeant
12 Senior Sergeant
11 Sergeant
10 Master Corporal
9 Senior Corporal
8 Corporal
7 Master Patrol Officer
6 Senior Patrol Officer
5 Patrol Officer
4 Rookie
3 Trainee
2 Leave of Absence (LOA)
1 Suspended

Ex- COS of SAHP
Ex- Assistant Chief of Police x1
Ex- Colonel (NG)
Ex- DHOD of UC (FIB)

Regards ,
Sharma Nobody

Ex-Assistant Chief of Police 1x

Ex-LSPD COS x1
Ex-SAHP COS x1
Ex-SAHP HOD x3

( Reviewed - Pending review | Curator state )

Last edited:

samar khurana

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Samar Khurana
2. Your age :19
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hrs
5. Your Discord : Lucifer Shakespeare
6. Your Nickname : samar badmash
7. Your ID : 143779

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
a) To start off the first reason i would like to join LSPD is because i possess something that many others do not, experience, work, and on-duty hours as law enforcement officers. Starting around May, i was a police officer for about one month, which provided me with a lot of experience going through the ranks of trainee all the way to a senior officer. After this, for about 80 days I worked in the SAHP Police department, which gave me a fortunate opportunity to cover the spectrum of both Police Organizations. After seeing my hard work, I was reached out to for a job offer to become the Lieutenant of FTO, within the LSPD. I have since come to rise through the ranks, to my current position as Deputy Chief of Police. I've come to realize the types of people you meet, and with countless successful interviews and applications I've reviewed, its given me amazing peoples skills. I have the ability to adapt to the situations and i possess leadership qualities, as seen i was running a vital part of the department. This gives me an edge over my rivals, and enhances my ability to perform my duties as an LSPD Officer.

b) Secondly, to continue, I want to become leader of the LSPD because I have a strong and confident plan to roll out through the department when i become chief. These plans include managing call signs, adding in a strict strike system, as well as placing people in positions such as sergeant to effectively and confidently run and pursue a strong career path for new recruits, as well as trained veterans. In addition to this, I can expectantly run the department to the highest standard and will be able to optimize and speedily run all important aspects of LSPD including the divisions like Detectives, Swat, Fto and Patrol Division. With these plans, I can be rest assured the department will run according to plan, while maintaining high RP, and fun.

c) Thirdly I want to be the leader of the LSPD because of my strong work ethic. As goes along with my statements, you can easily ask anyone who's personally worked with me, that I am an amazing and hard worker when it comes down to the task, and a person who pushes to get things done, the minute they are requested to be done. With this strong and confident work style and mindset, things will never be left on the back burner, and I will step up the task with all my effort, 100% of the time. When the department will be in my hands, you can be eased that everything will be taken care of, and any issue that presents will be solved instantly at gallant speeds.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
My advices to improve role-play would include strategies to make common server rules, known abroad across the officers in and out. I would start immediately by testing and evaluating people who hold high command and supervising ranks about their knowledge about the server rules, to make sure the people at the top know what they are doing, and to be rest assured they can make good and accurate decisions in recruitment, and other activities that affect the department. After this is done, I would confirm and approve an effective system to hire and recruit new people. Such a system would include a basic knowledge test that everyone must undergo during an interview, as well as a second Rp test in order to move on from Cadet to trainee, that tests more in-depth rules, that would be learned and applied during the cadet phase. To pass the Cadet phase, I myself organized a different and unique plan for academy training sessions, that would not only make it easier for cadets, but easier for the Ftos in charge of the academy.

Aayush XoXoo

Under Deputy Of OG Thugs
Player
Information

7. Your ID- 87949

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department.

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
• I worked for the legal organization for more than four terms, and I also worked for the LSPD for two terms. In addition to being the 28th Assistant Chief of the LSPD, I was the Chief of Staff at SAHP. In addition to being in NG, Gov, Ems, and Gangs, I was also the 24th Head of the FIB's Undercover Department. I have gathered understanding of all aspects of the sector and the workings of its many organizations' systems through my experience working with legal organizations. Additionally, I've discovered a few mistakes and am trying to fix them.

• I have worked with a variety of people with varying skill sets since joining legal organizations, and now that I have many good people to work alongside me to make the term successful—they are former high command members and administrators. I want to lead the LSPD because I have a lot of experience from my previous term as an Assistant Chief (28) rank, and I had always wanted to be in charge because I was greatly inspired by 101 Marsh Walker, the recent Chief of Police, and 101 Rihan Pluxury, the Sheriff of the SAHP.

• Throughout my tenure in the LSPD, I focused on maximizing my effectiveness and accumulating the experience required for leadership. I saw a range of perspectives and approaches to managing the organization while working under different leaders, from very strict to pretty courteous, which helped me realize how I would be able to manage the group effectively with the right mindset. The LSPD patrols the city and reduces crime rates in addition to being an organization that attends events.

• Conduct simulated drills, such as NG Arena Aim Practices, Hostage Negotiation Training, and Ghetto Patrol Convoy Training, to teach our officers how to handle a variety of situations.

• Issue Strict penalties for serious rule violators; in the absence of such punishments, they will be held responsible for their deeds and blunders.

• Get the best FTOs out there to help new officers to get the best training possible so that they can have a wonderful experience in RP. • Distribute incentives in a systematic way to ensure that departmental officers receive them on time and that everyone is thanked at the end of the week for their difficult work for our organization.a.

• Since the night shift is the toughest to sustain, I will try to persuade HR to hire as many new hires as possible, collect lots of units for it, and give them the maximum incentive in order to encourage them to work more.

Chain of Commands
30 Chief of Police
28 Assistant Chief
27 Chief of Staff
26 District Attorney
25 Head of Department
23 Supervisor
22 Inspector
21 Commander
20 Lieutenant
19 Captain
18 Major
17 Human Resources
16 Internal Affairs
15 S.W.A.T
14 Detective
13 Master Sergeant
12 Senior Sergeant
11 Sergeant
10 Master Corporal
9 Senior Corporal
8 Corporal
7 Master Patrol Officer
6 Senior Patrol Officer
5 Patrol Officer
4 Rookie
3 Trainee
2 Leave of Absence (LOA)
1 Suspended

Ex- COS of SAHP
Ex- Colonel (NG)
Ex- DHOD of UC (FIB)

Regards ,
Sharma Nobody
Best

William33

Player
Player
Information
1.Your name IRL:william mostert
2. Your IRL age:35
3. Time zone:UTC +2
4. Average online per day:6-8hours
5. Your Discord:Worsie33
6. Your Nickname:worsie
7. Your ID:#165878
Additional information
1. Leader of :Lspd police department
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1.i would love to be police officer's to start my duties and to be motivated with both administrative and active. At the police station, i will as a police officer prepared to do reports, conducts interviews with witnesses and suspects, obtains loking for warrends and to inquiries from individuals in their community. To be a police officer also has many responsibilities outside of the police station. They respond to calls for emergency services, arrest suspects and perform investigations of all crime
2.Ability to serve the community
police officer can also impact the area they serve as a whole. They protect the community or certain neighborhoods and work to reduce crime rates. By arresting suspects and i can keep the community safe from people who are committing crimes.
3.i will uses many skills while on the job, including critical thinking, listening and collaboration with other law enforcement professionals.and exercises good judgment and makes quick decisions to deescalate conflicts. They may also be responsible for patrolling designated areas to protect property and citizens.
3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Just be active on te people who ask for help in game severs to help them out its nice to hear from a game if you ask a question and you get replies to me that is the best news for a player

Rust Viper

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Himansh Agrawal
2. Your IRL age- 18
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 6-7hours
5. Your Discord- himansh0271
6. Your Nickname- Rust Viper
7. Your ID- 141230

Additional information

2.1: In my role-playing life, I’ve always been interested in legal organizations. As I’ve gained more experience, I’ve worked in groups like SAHP and LSPD and held important positions there. This has made me even more passionate about legal work. Now, I want to take on a bigger role and become the leader of LSPD.

2.2: I will work to clean up the city by tackling crime and illegal parking. To handle illegal parking, I’ll set up a Traffic Enforcement Department. If I become Police Chief, I’ll make big changes to the bonus system and ensure all officers are well-trained and mature. I’ll also focus on improving communication skills to reduce conflicts and run the organization smoothly and I will build a skilled detective team capable of gathering crucial evidence and supporting the FIB for collecting evidence for gang raids. By focusing on thorough evidence collection and collaboration, we'll ensure successful operations and effective support for major law enforcement actions.

2.3: While I've been with this organization, I’ve seen several issues like irresponsibility, unprofessional behavior, and poor communication. These problems affect how realistic and enjoyable the role-playing experience is. My top goal is to address these problems and make sure we follow the rules that enhance role-play.

3.1: Emphasize the importance of teaching my team crucial skills, such as managing patrols and handling hostage situations with care. By providing thorough training in these areas, I ensure they are well-prepared to handle challenging situations safely and responsibly.

3.2: We will focus on implementing more and more RP commands in situations to make it look rich RP-wise.

3.3: I will establish a dedicated and active HR team to ensure the organization can recruit new members effectively. This team will be responsible for hiring qualified individuals and providing them with high-quality training. By focusing on these areas, we will build a strong, skilled workforce and support the organization’s growth and success.

3.4 An active Internal Affairs (IA) department will be established to maintain high standards of discipline within the organization. This department will oversee and address any issues related to organization.

3.5: I will ensure that all units receive generous bonuses to encourage their participation in key events such as bank protection, aircraft carrier operations, store robberies, and gun store robberies.

Chain of Commands
30 Chief of Police
28 Assistant Chief of Police
27 Chief of Staff
26 District Attorney
25 Head of Department
23 Supervisor of Department
22 Inspector
21 Commander
20 Captain
19 Master Lieutenant
18 Lieutenant
17 Human Resources
16 Internal Affairs
15 S.W.A.T
14 Detective
13 Master Sergeant
12 Senior Sergeant
11 Sergeant
10 Master Corporal
9 Senior Corporal
8 Corporal
7 Master Patrol Officer
6 Senior Patrol Officer
5 Patrol Officer
4 Rookie
3 Trainee
2 Leave of Absence
1 Suspended

Best Regards,
Rust Viper

Last edited:

DesiRishabh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Rishabh Dubey
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 6-8 Hrs
5. Your Discord - Arena boyzz#4102
6. Your Nickname - Desii Rishabh
7. Your ID - 91886

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A. I started my journey in the city two years ago when I joined as a doc officer. After working in the doc for some time, I got transferred to the fib. I gained a lot of experience in the fib, rising through the ranks to the high command. With multiple experiences under my belt, that help me a lot as LSPD leader.

B. I aim to create a vibrant and enjoyable atmosphere at the LSPD by arranging bonuses, events, and contests to keep morale high and maintain interest among the team. It's about fostering a sense of camaraderie and excitement.

C. Fancy titles aren't my focus; what's important is ensuring every member of the LSPD feels valued and appreciated. I'm dedicated to building a warm and encouraging setting where everyone has the opportunity to thrive.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

A. Set up a good stable and strict hierarchy in games so that new players are properly supervised.

B. Before recruiting a new member, ask them several questions related to the regulation about a legal orgs.

C. I would also aim to achieve a maximum of RP scene as LSPD whether it be hostage situation or Robbery of 24/7 or Gunstore Robbery and etc.

D. Every good move of the Officer will be rewarded in the form of money and promotion to a higher rank.

CHAIN OF COMMAND
30 - Chief of Police
29 ~ Deputy Chief of Police
28 ~ Assistance Chief of Police
====== High command ======
27 ~ Chief of Staff
26 ~ Head Of Division
25 ~ Deputy Head of Division
24 ~ Supervisor
23 ~ Captain
====== High command ======
22 ~ Elite Swat Agent
21 ~ Lead Detective
20 - Senior Swat Agent
19 - Internal Affairs
18 -Master Lieutenant
17- Lieutenant
16 - Human Resource
15- Detective First Class
14 - Swat Agent
13 - Master Sergeant
12 - Sergeant
11 - Master Corporal
10 - Senior Corporal
9 - Corporal
8 - Commanding Patrol Officer
7 - Senior Patrol Officer
6 - Patrol Officer
5- Rookie II
4 - Rookie I
3 - Trainee
2- LOA
1 - Suspended

Best Regards,
Desii Rishabh

Elmeki maztol

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Sabri
2. Your IRL age :18
3. Time zone: CET
4. Average online per day : 5-12 hours
5. Your Discord : sabri.backbek
6. Your Nickname : Sabri Backbek
7. Your ID : 25920
Additional information
1- Leader Of LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)​

1. Passion for Law Enforcement Roleplay: I have a strong passion for law enforcement and roleplaying the duties of a police officer in a detailed and realistic manner. The LSPD provides a unique opportunity to engage in complex scenarios that test both leadership and tactical skills. By leading this organization, I can channel my enthusiasm into creating immersive and compelling experiences for all members, enhancing the overall roleplaying environment.

2. Commitment to Enhancing Team Dynamics: I believe effective leadership involves fostering a positive and collaborative team atmosphere. As a leader, I am committed to ensuring that every member feels valued and supported, which in turn boosts morale and productivity. My goal is to implement structured training programs, regular feedback sessions, and team-building activities that will help strengthen our unit’s cohesion and effectiveness.

3. Vision for Improved Community Interaction: I aim to improve our interaction with the community through proactive engagement and transparent communication. By introducing initiatives that encourage officers to participate in community events and establish positive relationships with civilians, I believe we can enhance public trust and create a more dynamic and engaging roleplay experience for everyone involved.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.​

1. Implement Detailed Training Programs: Develop comprehensive training modules that cover various aspects of police work, including investigative techniques, tactical operations, and procedural knowledge. Regular training sessions and scenario-based drills can help officers stay sharp and ready for any situation, thereby raising the overall quality of roleplay.

2. Establish Clear and Consistent Protocols: Create and enforce clear protocols and standard operating procedures for different scenarios. This includes developing detailed guidelines for interactions with civilians, handling high-stakes situations, and conducting investigations. Consistency in these protocols will ensure that all members follow the same standards, leading to more cohesive and realistic roleplay.

3. Foster Open Communication and Feedback: Encourage open dialogue between leadership and members to address any issues and gather suggestions for improvement. Regular meetings, anonymous feedback channels, and surveys can provide valuable insights into how the organization can evolve. Implementing constructive feedback and addressing concerns promptly can help maintain a high level of engagement and satisfaction within the team.

Mafia Paul

Mr
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Waseem Akram MD
2. Your IRL age : 32
3. Time zone : +05:30 GMT
4. Average online per day : 14-15 Hrs
5. Your Discord : Mafia Paul
6. Your Nickname : Mafia Paul
7. Your ID: 28857
Additional information
1. Leader of : LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT

1.My dream came to existence when i started playing grand RP, I played for more than 28 months, role played as a LEO and got quite a good experience, and now I think I can be a good fit for the leader of a organization as I've had a good time in legal orgs. I've always wanted to serve as a LEO ever since I joined GRAND ROLE-PLAY MY PAST EXPERIENCES (Field Agent in FIB ,Chief Of Staff in FIB, Deputy Director FIB, HOD of HR in FIB, Captain in LSPD, Chief of Division in LSPD) Now i want to unlock my new Achievement as LEADER of Organization
2.As i can see most of the leos don't know how to Negotiate in Hostage Situation's and how to deal with situations. lots of New Cadets (Gaining Experiences) i will be giving opportunity and teach them how to Deal with the Gangsters in right way while Negotiating and also i will teach some communications skills to solve issues
3.To reduce crime rate in city i will be focusing on who have shooting skills/will train cadets in NG Base Arena for Improving Shooting Skills, at least Twice in a Week it's a Mandatory to practice shooting skills which helps in gang fights. if we easily save hostage and detain 10-15 to Prison
3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.
As a Chief of LSPD, I would make sure LSPD is the most active and powerful organization of the entire city. Other than this, I would encourage a friendly, healthy atmosphere within the organization so whoever is working for the organization must enjoy their time here with us, at least in my term. I see in past terms lots of mistakes from cadets so i decided to provide him proper training & knowledge before going on duty (while joining) We will be doing regular city patrolling, city speed checking and giving straight fines to whoever seen speeding up. Reducing gang activities in the city. , i can definitely make it mandatory to do proper rp commands I'll personally supervise the IA department as i have seen a lot of guys doing favoritism to their friends and giving them quick promotion, which is not tolerated by me. I believe only those officers deserve promotion who has proved their worth to the higher ups. HUMAN RESOURSES will be guided to give proper training to all officers as they are the future of the organization Utilization of RP Commands During duty hours we will increase use of RP commands (me/try/do) in order to enhance roleplay immersion levels

RANKING SYSTEM
30 - Chief Of Police
29 - Deputy Chief Of Police
28 - Chief Of Division
27 - District Attorney
26 - Head Of Division
25 - Deputy Head Of Division
24 - Supervisor Of Division
================= HIGH COMMAND =================
23 - Instructor
22 - Lead Superintendent
21 - Superintendent
20 - Executive Commissioner
19 - Senior Commissioner
18 - Senior Detective
17 - Detective
16 - Commander
15 - Senior Inspector
14 - Inspector
13 - Watch Commander
12 - Investigator
11 - Corporal
10 - Master Patrol Officer
9 - Senior Patrol Officer II
8 - Senior Patrol Officer I
7 - Patrol officer III
6 - Patrol Officer II
5 - Patrol officer I
4 - Parking Enforcement Officer
3 - Cadet
2 - LOA
1 - Suspended

================= OFFICERS =================
Human Resources
Special Weapons And Tactics
Internal Affairs
Traffic Enforcement
Drug Enforcement Administration
San Andreas Police Academy

=================DEPARTMENTS =================

Thanks For Reading My Application

Envy Walker

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Thanush Reddy
2. Your IRL age- 17 ( IC : 17 )
4. Average online per day- 8-12 Hours
5. Your Discord- envyyt (EnvY Yt#6310)
6. Your Nickname- Envy Walker
7. Your ID- 150664

Additional information

I am excited to apply for the leadership position at the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD). With my extensive experience and strong commitment to LSPD, I am confident that my skills, dedication, and vision align well with the department’s objectives. Here are three key reasons I am seeking this leadership role:

2.1. Having spent a significant amount of time working with legal organizations, I’ve developed a deep understanding of what it takes to lead effectively and address the specific needs of our department. My experience has given me a solid grasp of our operations and the challenges we face, so I’m well-prepared to tackle these issues and contribute to our continued success.

2.2. One of my main goals is to ensure that the department remains active and engaged. To do this, I plan to select department heads who are not only experienced but also capable of providing coverage across different time zones. I believe their ability to manage special operations and handle pressure will be crucial. To keep everyone motivated, I will introduce a bonus scheme and organize regular events, training sessions, and activities. This will help prevent boredom and ensure that our team stays enthusiastic and committed.

2.3. Throughout my time in legal organizations, I have had the pleasure of working with a diverse group of skilled individuals. Now, with a strong support team made up of former high-command members and administrators, I feel ready to lead effectively. My previous experience as Deputy Chief (29) has fueled my ambition to step into this role, especially inspired by the leadership of ex-Sheriff Yam Zack and the recent Chief of Police Maarsh Walker. I am eager to bring my experience and vision to the LSPD and help drive us forward.

3.1. When recruiting, I will focus on finding people who truly value unity, friendship, and a positive attitude. I am looking for individuals who either already understand city and general laws or are excited to learn—training will be available for those who need it. I will emphasize the importance of teamwork and collaboration throughout. New recruits will go through a refreshed training program to help them quickly get up to speed and start making a difference at the LSPD right from day one.

3.2. I have observed that Leos sometimes display unprofessional behavior in critical situations, so I will ensure that professionalism is upheld at all times.

3.3. To keep things professional, I would make sure that my FTOs and HR team teach new recruits how to use RP commands like /me, /do, and /try properly.

3.4. During my term, I will foster a culture of unity and respect where every officer feels valued, no matter their rank. I will work to eliminate favoritism and build a team of trained, loyal individuals. Every officer, regardless of their position, will play a crucial role in the LSPD, and their contributions will be recognized. This sense of unity will not only improve roleplay but also create a positive and inclusive environment for everyone.

3.5 Host mock drills for training our Officer to handle different situation such as Convoy Training for Ghetto Patrol, Negotiation Training for Hostage situations and Aim practices in NG Arena.

Chain of Commands
Chief of Police
Deputy Chief of Police
Assistant Chief of Police
District Attorney
Chief Of Staff
Head of Department
Deputy Head of Department
Supervisor
Inspector
—----------------------HIGH COMMAND—----------------------
Commander
Captain
Lieutenant
Human Resources
F.T.O
SWAT
Internal affairs
Detective
Master Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
Sergeant
Master Corporal
Senior Corporal
Corporal
Master Patrol Officer
Senior Patrol Officer
Patrol Officer
Rookie
Trainee
LOA
Suspended

Present : DOJ Legal Aid
Ex-Deputy Chief of Police
Ex-Assistant Chief of Police
Ex-SAHP COS x2
Ex-SAHP HOD x1

Thank You For Your Time and Consideration ,
Envy Walker.

Jhony Grey

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Zsolt
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+02:00
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: anonymusgamer
6. Your Nickname: Jhony Grey
7. Your ID: 64056
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

I am interested in applying for the position of leader in LSPD. I have great admiration for the work that LSPD does on the server. I have had the privilege of serving in LSPD for five terms and have held the position of high command in all of them. Additionally, I have also served as a deputy in one term. My experience extends to other organizations as well, having served as a deputy of NG three times, deputy of SAHP one time, leader of FIB one time, leader of NG one time and high command in almost all of the organizations.

My goal is to make a successful, enjoyable term for people who want to have a good time and try themselves out as a police officer. I am fortunate to have an incredible team working with me, and it is my responsibility to provide them with a supportive and collaborative environment. Additionally, I will prioritize maintaining positive relationships within the team to ensure we can work together effectively toward our shared mission.

Lastly, I want to make sure LSPD has all of its issues fixed and has a stable department system. I would like to be remembered as the LSPD Leader who had the most enjoyable and chill term in the server's history.

At its core, Police RP must be realistic, otherwise, it serves no purpose.

I would like to introduce an improved set of LSPD rankings and departments. It is crucial that these remain both realistic and functional.
The Patrols Department is responsible for towing and ticketing illegally parked vehicles to prevent overcrowding in the city and to enforce penalties for parking violations.
The S.W.A.T Department is responsible for being the most experienced form of law enforcement in eliminating all types of crime, arresting the most wanted criminals in the city, and carrying out heavy operations against all forms of criminal activity.

The HRT Department is responsible for recruiting new officers and managing internal affairs. It combines the functions of the old FTO and IA Departments but is more modern and effective in ensuring that all officers are properly trained and there is no corruption within the Police Department.

The AS Department is responsible for ensuring that the helicopters provided by the PD are operated by highly skilled pilots from all state organizations and that they provide relevant information regarding any situation from the sky.

The Gang Intelligence Unit (GIU) is responsible for gathering information on all criminal organizations and maintaining an evidence roster. They work closely with the FIB during busts that require our assistance. It is crucial that these units maintain a low profile.

The LSPD Ranking Structure shall follow this:

Chief Of Police
Deputy Chief
Assistant Chief
Chief of Staff
Commander (HOD)
Captain (DHOD)
District Attorney
Major
Senior Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Detective
Master Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
Sergeant III
Sergeant II
Sergeant I
Master Corporal
Senior Corporal
Corporal III
Corporal II
Corporal I
Senior Officer III
Senior Officer II
Senior Officer I
Patrol Officer III
Patrol Officer II
Patrol Officer I
Cadet
Academic Student
Suspended

Thanks For reading my application

kakuza bolo

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Thanush Reddy
2. Your IRL age- 17 ( IC : 17 )
4. Average online per day- 8-12 Hours
5. Your Discord- envyyt (EnvY Yt#6310)
6. Your Nickname- Envy Walker
7. Your ID- 150664

Additional information

I am excited to apply for the leadership position at the Los Santos Police Department (LSPD). With my extensive experience and strong commitment to LSPD, I am confident that my skills, dedication, and vision align well with the department’s objectives. Here are three key reasons I am seeking this leadership role:

2.1. Having spent a significant amount of time working with legal organizations, I’ve developed a deep understanding of what it takes to lead effectively and address the specific needs of our department. My experience has given me a solid grasp of our operations and the challenges we face, so I’m well-prepared to tackle these issues and contribute to our continued success.

2.2. One of my main goals is to ensure that the department remains active and engaged. To do this, I plan to select department heads who are not only experienced but also capable of providing coverage across different time zones. I believe their ability to manage special operations and handle pressure will be crucial. To keep everyone motivated, I will introduce a bonus scheme and organize regular events, training sessions, and activities. This will help prevent boredom and ensure that our team stays enthusiastic and committed.

2.3. Throughout my time in legal organizations, I have had the pleasure of working with a diverse group of skilled individuals. Now, with a strong support team made up of former high-command members and administrators, I feel ready to lead effectively. My previous experience as Deputy Chief (29) has fueled my ambition to step into this role, especially inspired by the leadership of ex-Sheriff Yam Zack and the recent Chief of Police Maarsh Walker. I am eager to bring my experience and vision to the LSPD and help drive us forward.

3.1. When recruiting, I will focus on finding people who truly value unity, friendship, and a positive attitude. I am looking for individuals who either already understand city and general laws or are excited to learn—training will be available for those who need it. I will emphasize the importance of teamwork and collaboration throughout. New recruits will go through a refreshed training program to help them quickly get up to speed and start making a difference at the LSPD right from day one.

3.2. I have observed that Leos sometimes display unprofessional behavior in critical situations, so I will ensure that professionalism is upheld at all times.

3.3. To keep things professional, I would make sure that my FTOs and HR team teach new recruits how to use RP commands like /me, /do, and /try properly.

3.4. During my term, I will foster a culture of unity and respect where every officer feels valued, no matter their rank. I will work to eliminate favoritism and build a team of trained, loyal individuals. Every officer, regardless of their position, will play a crucial role in the LSPD, and their contributions will be recognized. This sense of unity will not only improve roleplay but also create a positive and inclusive environment for everyone.

3.5 Host mock drills for training our Officer to handle different situation such as Convoy Training for Ghetto Patrol, Negotiation Training for Hostage situations and Aim practices in NG Arena.

Chain of Commands
Chief of Police
Deputy Chief of Police
Assistant Chief of Police
District Attorney
Chief Of Staff
Head of Department
Deputy Head of Department
Supervisor
Inspector
—----------------------HIGH COMMAND—----------------------
Commander
Captain
Lieutenant
Human Resources
F.T.O
SWAT
Internal affairs
Detective
Master Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
Sergeant
Master Corporal
Senior Corporal
Corporal
Master Patrol Officer
Senior Patrol Officer
Patrol Officer
Rookie
Trainee
LOA
Suspended

Present : DOJ Legal Aid
Ex-Deputy Chief of Police
Ex-Assistant Chief of Police
Ex-SAHP COS x2
Ex-SAHP HOD x1

Thank You For Your Time and Consideration ,
Envy Walker.
Best Leader!!!!!!!

Sam Williams

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Samarth Chavan
2. Your IRL age - 18
3. Time zone - +5:30 IST
4. Average online per day - 3-4 Hours
5. Your Discord - samarth007_official
6. Your Nickname - Sam Willaims
7. Your ID - 25538

Additional information

1. Leader of...Los Santos Police Department LSPD

2.1 -LSPD was my first org which i joined in city exactly 2.5 years ago. It is the org which shaped me today. As it was my first org i have a special attachment to it and coming back feels as homecoming

2.2- With my extensive experience of 24 terms in legal orgs i believe i can improve it a lot ... thus it gives me a moral responsibility to server to the org that shaped me

2.3- A chance to lead ... getting the leadership would be thrive in the aspect of leadership skills and management abilities it eventually help me in my upcoming life

3.1- Concept or liability and asset - according to my observation there are always a few officers which are liability (officer with less training, incomplete knowledge and unprofessional behaviour) . I have special technique to convert the liability to asset by carving their potential by specialized handcrafted training for every particular officer, due to which rules will not be broken and rp experience will be improved

3.2 - A training comprising legislature ...it has been observed that nearly all enforcement agencies do not include one of the most important aspect of working as Enforcement officer that is learning / understanding the important areas of legislature....i will include necessary parts of legislature into training in order to improve the overall abilities of any officer

3.3- Creating and refining SOPs - I will update and refine the SOPs as old and inefficient sops was the major problem in LSPD . A new post will be created which will given the task of refining and assisting officer with the same. Good SOPs will make the rp experience more better. I will also make new bonus System which will encourage officers

3.4--Independent HR department - a HR department is the breath of any org though in the past terms it has been observed that it was not independent and this showed discrimination and favoritism. I will make a independent hr department which will directly report to me having specialized powers. Hr dept will handle internal problems, Complaint with motive to make dept a better place and hence due independent existence it will remove discrimination which will lead to justice hence officer will enjoy the rp experience

Note - After last term's traumatic experience in interview due to my recorder .... i have corrected those mistakes : )
re- applying for same

ani walker

Player
Player
Information

7. Your ID- 87949

Additional information

• Get the best FTOs out there to help new officers to get the best training possible so that they can have a wonderful experience in RP.

• Distribute incentives in a systematic way to ensure that departmental officers receive them on time and that everyone is thanked at the end of the week for their difficult work for our organization.a.

• To keep the organization's discipline up to par, an active Internal Affairs (IA) department will be created. This division will supervise and handle any organizational-related problems.

Chain of Commands
30 Chief of Police
28 Assistant Chief
27 Chief of Staff
26 District Attorney
25 Head of Department
23 Supervisor
22 Inspector
21 Commander
20 Lieutenant
19 Captain
18 Major
17 Human Resources
16 Internal Affairs
15 S.W.A.T
14 Detective
13 Master Sergeant
12 Senior Sergeant
11 Sergeant
10 Master Corporal
9 Senior Corporal
8 Corporal
7 Master Patrol Officer
6 Senior Patrol Officer
5 Patrol Officer
4 Rookie
3 Trainee
2 Leave of Absence (LOA)
1 Suspended

Ex- COS of SAHP
Ex- Colonel (NG)
Ex- DHOD of UC (FIB)

Regards ,
Sharma Nobody
Best leader make him the leader 💙

ahmad specter

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Vikram Aditya
2. Your Age: 18
3. Time Zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord: thomas.blaze
6. Your Nickname: Thomas Blaze
7. Your ID: 161132

Additional Information:

1. Leader of………… Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organisation? (List 3 reasons with explanations)

Reason 1: Lspd was the first state org which I joined when I first stepped foot in the city of en2. I was overwhelmed by the companionship and work culture of lspd more than any other state org as it played an important part in maintaining law enforcement in the city and safeguarding people in the main city. With me being the leader of lspd I have many ideas in my head which I will implement once I get the term. With my extensive knowledge about rules and regulations I would be able to guide my co-officers and lead a successful 30 days term with no hitches.

Reason 2: I am the deputy of the Top family of the server (TOP G) and also have alliances with many experiences families which have experienced individuals themselves. I will bring all of those people in my term which will be my USP and it would also ensure that LSPD has the max numbers on all events. Usually, night activity is ignored in state orgs due to low number of night shift employees. I know many such people who would be there in my term to handle the night shift. Other than all these factors, I would have experienced deputies who would know how to deal with any and all sorts of problems in the absence of me. They would make sure that LSPD has a sweet and smooth workflow throughout the term with no complaints. With these factors I would be able to make sure I lead a successful term.

Reason 3: I focus heavily on rp oriented stuff and same goes for my associates. I will make sure only top notch rp is done throughout which will enhance the role playing experience of everyone as a player and make sure they have a good time in the term with no complaints. Rp quality would never ever be compromised with and it would be made sure all officers get proper training not only how to do script things like fining, towing but also they gain extensive knowledge about dealing with certain common situations which an officers faces.

3. Your Advices for improving the roleplay level in the organisation.

-> As mentioned above in Reason 1, There are many ideas I have planned in my head which I will execute once I get the term but some of them I will list below, which include:

1. Only important info is shared via radio

2. No unprofessionalism tolerated on the radio.

3. Work ethics are taught to officers while the time of joining and breaking any internal rule resulting in monetary fines or suspension from duty.

4. Having Realistic Ranks and Realistic Departments serving realistic purposes.

5. Having faithful and knowledgeable high commands.

Departments I would have under my term:

1. Human Resources
2. Internal Affairs
3. Parking Enforcement
4. S.W.A.T
5. Los Santos Narcotics Department

Rest Assured, it is sure if I get the term, it would be the most active term in the history of en2 ;)
Best leader

Top Bottom