Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for LSPD

Navjot_Singh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Navjot Singh
2. Your IRL age - 16
3. Time zone - GMT 5:30
4. Average online per day 2-4 hours
5. Your Discord- navjotgaming.
6. Your Nickname-Navjot Singh
7. Your ID-164938
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
2.1 I always follow rules and want to work legally and maintain a good roleplay
2.2 I get to know from my friend that in city crime rate is getting to its peak and also some things happened with me that i chose to become lspd officer
2.3 I always respect legal things and i also wanted to join an legal org
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
If i will be the leader of org i will definetly work on the training of new officers that i have seen now will contact all officers regularly even with all the low rank officers
I also seen in many orgs where low rank people are not taken seriously and i also experienced it will improve this also
i will give mock drill to people of my org for the hostages like situation

Thank You
Navjot Singh

rehanrana

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Rehan
2. Your IRL age- 23
3. Time zone- GMT+5:00
4. Average online per day- 8-13 Hours
5. Your Discord- Rehanrana0314
6. Your Nickname- Rehan Rana
7. Your ID- 140403

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• LSPD is the only org in the city for controlling crime ratio and to maintain discipline within the city, And being Leader of this specified org I will reduce the crime ratio within the streets of Los Santos.

• Since being in legal orgs I have always observed the work of LSPD they might have lack of dedications and understating with other legal orgs and to maintain a healthy relationship with other legal orgs, Being a LSPD leader I will make sure of that dedications and will maintain a healthy relationship with my officers as well as other legal orgs.

• I have always wanted to be the Leader of LSPD and to get my self knowledge of leadership I have worked in many other legal orgs to gain experience and to know the work of leaders, I have always kept an eye on the works of leaders to observe their work and to know what they do as a Leader, so I have learned many things from them.

3.Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

• After observing LSPD I had some issues with their HR's that they don't give their best to teach their juniors, Like: Radio calls, Basic rules, ETC. I will make sure of these things being a leader.

• I will fix a day for my officers to provide them shooting training, and how to deal in a situation, hostage situation ETC.

• I will make a specific department for SWAT to handle the tough situations.

• Distribute Bonuses not only systematic way but after when they perform a good work I will try to give them bonus so that their courage will increase to work more hard.

Chain of Commands
30 Chief of Police
29 Deputy Chief of Police
28 Assistant Chief
27 Chief of Staff
26 District Attorney
25 Head of Department
24 Deputy Head of Department
23 Supervisor
22 Inspector
I-----------------------------HIGH COMMAND-----------------------------I
21 Commander