Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for FIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Hulk

5x Leader | LSPD | SAHPx2 | GOV | NG
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ariyan
2. Your IRL age: 20
3. Time zone:BST
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours and more on weeknds
5. Your Discord: hulk36999
6. Your Nickname: Andrew Hulk
7. Your ID: 134155
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- First and by far most foremost I wanna start with my experience round the legal orgs being 5 times leader where I served once in this city and 4 times in city 3 which has given me the ability and the knowledge that is needed to run such org like FIB and with my skills and my ambitions as a leader running org like SAHP with only one verbal throughout the term and with very great activity and consistent during day and night proves my skills and abilities to handle and manage an org and in this scenario if given chance to lead org like FIB i believe i can turn this term into very professional and productive FIB like environment and with great activity along with regular raids to make sure FIB is doing what it was meant to do and for that I look forward for the position of Director of FIB.

- Having lot of tasks and goals which I plan to accomplish within the org if given chance to lead such like doing most raids and having best kinds of agents along with activity to make sure it feels like FIB for fellow role players, I will also make sure to have best cid team that is possible for org like FIB to have more frequent evidences allowing me as a leader to get the most of it and helping FIB reach its nee heights and I will also make sure to focus in HR as it plays a crucial role in any org and specially org like FIB where many things lay on hiring including quality of agent and here i will make sure to hire only such agents who is good knowing with rules and is fit for FIB while having prev exp as leo and to perform such actions and to accomplish those goals within FIB and make it a better place I look after the Director's position.

- I wish to improve role play and tactics along with professionalism within the org whislist having good numbers in events, I will also make sure to have no favourtism on going within the org as it destroys fair chance of all and destroys the fun of RP, I will especially look after my curators demand and how they want the org to be and I will follow their command and apply it on my org making sure they have no issues within the org and the way it runs and I believe FIB needs a leader who can handle and manage the responsibility of many agents and make sure everything is up and running and with my dedication and desire to make a good place for agents Im willing to take the responsibility of it if given a chance and will make sure to run FIB like it should and follow the curators demand and make FIB into its new standard giving it a new recognication for the criminals and make then fear it.

EN1:
LSPD:- Special Task Force Unit/Senior Task Force x3
NG:- Colonel and Head of RR
SAHP:- Chief of IA, Deputy Chief of IA, US Marshal
GOV:- Deputy Director of USSS.
FIB:- DHOD of HR, Supervisor of HR, Supervisor of Spec ops.

EN 2:
SAHP: Sheriff
FIB: 00 agent, Cos, Dhod.
Ex En2 Server Admin (Curator of LSPD/SAHP)

EN 3:

FIB:- Deputy Director x1, Assistant Director x5 (John Morozov, James Hopper, Sam Hill, Anvy verlice) and 00 agent/HC (Elon Moose, Akio verlice, Anvy verlice 2nd, Luke Hulk's term)
LSPD:- Chief of Police and Deputy Chief of Police x2.
SAHP:- Sheriff.
GOV:-Governor and ex Deputy Governor
NG:- General.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
- First, if I got the leadership I will communicate with every employee for better communication skills, I would focus on everyone using proper radio codes and maintaining professionalism in org while on duty. I will keep an eye on everyone in my org especially. I will focus on my hr team so that everyone will get proper training so that they can enjoy their role play without hesitation. Also, I will improve the bonus system so that everyone gets paid for their hard work. I will give promotions to hardworking guys i will keep an eye on everyone in my org and help them if they have any problem.
- I will also conduct frequent trainings of scenarios and situations to make sure they dont mess up while its actually on going and by doing so it will allow my fellow agents to be better on Rping it on real situations and help the org retain its status.
- I will also make sure to follow the deamands of curator and their advice for the org and applying them and by such it may improve the RP level of FIB
- I will also make sure to conduct Bm raids and bust operation + gang raids to control citys crime rate and have stable city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom