Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Massive/Multiple Rulebreaks | Red Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luce Valentino
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 8, 2022
Time of violation
21:06
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Mfm5FYiBRks

seven dark

Player
Player
well you started planting solar panels in my house so I thought we'd do you a favor as well, your fam planted like 10 around my house and and even in front of my door. MORE VIDEOS COMING SOON THIS SUMMER *cinematic voice
Yes, we planted the panels, but on the roof of the house and not in front of the door and the exit of the car
You are vandals

Robert Ethan

Player
Player
EYY MORE POVS ARE COMING

FEAR RP

jay i have 3 pov cl and rdm of you and you know what im talking about , and tell me what about the warn of today ? is it good ? the warn about solar panels ? what about your log of forums bro ? i see all forums of you thats you break all the rules :D you didnt think that i have searched on you ? just search about your self by your id and you will know what im talking about ..

seven dark

Player
Player
No one cares about your family enough to make mutiple accounts to sabotage you...... I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME PROOF THAT WE MADE MANY ACCOUNTS

You're saying we're logging into multiple accounts for subversion? Look at the people who posted clips of you sabotaging and look at my record and you'll see the difference

Jay Valentino

Player
Player
Bro u are the one accusing us for sobotaging u with multiple accounts, We never said anything about that AND why do you care about making a new account??? does it bother you??? And plus were allowed to make another accounts according to the rules..

Jay Valentino

Player
Player
Btw i wasnt trying to vdm in this clip the car didnt slow down fast enought..

NICE COMBAT LOG REED DEBILS
ID-100580

Luce

Certified Cutie
Player
i see all forums of you thats you break all the rules :D you didnt think that i have searched on you ? just search about your self by your id and you will know what im talking about ..
what you on bruh, the last time I ever got punishment from a forum report against me was Septempter 2021. I dont break rules because I dont care about combat logging because im gonna lose some guns or vdming cuz unlike your family, I dont gotta vdm someone to fight them, I have a fair fight and I win.

Naser Dark

Player
Player
  1. when we demand them they do cl everytime or they run to go inside the family house of them they didnt know anything about FEAR RP - RP
  2. If he had the game stuck, he would have been at least 10 seconds late before the question mark appeared.
    CL ID:104618

Naser Dark

Player
Player
  1. when we demand them they do cl everytime or they run to go inside the family house of them they didnt know anything about FEAR RP - RP
  2. If he had the game stuck, he would have been at least 10 seconds late before the question mark appeared.

Luce

Certified Cutie
Player
we listened the first time you ever came to our house but its not rp anymore and no demands when you are breaking rules, camping our house, provoking and I confirmed with a admin that it is not allowed to do that.

its the exact thing your family did, right as someone came to my fam house, you guys start running towards my house and start giving demands.

Jay Valentino

Player
Player
we listened the first time you ever came to our house but its not rp anymore and no demands when you are breaking rules, camping our house, provoking and I confirmed with a admin that it is not allowed to do that.

its the exact thing your family did, right as someone came to my fam house, you guys start running towards my house and start giving demands.
THAT IS FUCKIN TRUE BRO I CANT EVENT SIT OUTSIDE AND CHILL I HAVE POV OF THAT

CAMPING

Naser Dark

Player
Player

Luce

Certified Cutie
Player
1. You are literally provoking and camping at my house, you only came to my house because you saw us pull up to it and you have been doing that all day, I called a person up on phone to buy my car and got killed by yall when came to the house without any demands. don't act like you actually was trying to do rp because you never robbed us any of the times you killed us, you straight up just wanted to kill us, talk shit to the dead body, leave and do it again when we came back.

2. You are just spamming the same pov and repeating the same thing over and over again because you have nothing else to show since we didn't really break many rules, whatever you are showing isn't valid because an admin confirmed what yall were doing is against the rules.

Luce

Certified Cutie
Player
Red Devils have only provided like 5 povs, from which 1 of them literally show them vdming and car ramming, other doesn't even associate with this thread, one of them isn't even a rule break from us since a admin confirmed that what yall were doing is not allowed so you can't give us demands and except us to follow, so just ends up being rdm, one of them isn't even a rule break from the family but just an individual family member and that was all his choice.

The one Pov
of us planting solar panels at your house, I don't see a rule about not being allowed to plant solar panels at other houses. SOO.... GOOD LUCK

I've put up many povs to prove the massive rule breaks red devils have done and I will provide even more proof and povs if needed

Last edited:

Robert Ethan

Player
Player
Red Devils have only provided like 5 povs, from which 1 of them literally show them vdming and car ramming, other doesn't even associate with this thread, one of them isn't even a rule break from us since a admin confirmed that what yall were doing is not allowed so you can't give us demands and except us to follow, so just ends up being rdm, one of them isn't even a rule break from the family but just an individual family member and that was all his choice.

The one Pov
of us planting solar panels at your house, I don't see a rule about not being allowed to plant solar panels at other houses. SOO.... GOOD LUCK

I've put up many povs to prove the massive rule breaks red devils have done and I will provide even more proof and povs if needed
its okay in your house but not in at houses of others front of doors ! its simple , its your problem that you didnt see , so goodluck :*

Jay Valentino

Player
Player
its okay in your house but not in at houses of others front of doors ! its simple , its your problem that you didnt see , so goodluck :*
BRUH DID THE GEN RULES SAID UR NOT ALLOWED TO PLANT ON OTHER HOUSES? NO SO WE CAN PLANT IT TO OTHER HOUSES.

MAKE SURE YOU THINK WHAT UR GON SAY BEFORE SAYING IT

Jay Valentino

Player
Player
Are u just gonna repost and repost one POV?

Jay Valentino

Player
Player
jay i have 3 pov cl and rdm of you and you know what im talking about , and tell me what about the warn of today ? is it good ? the warn about solar panels ? what about your log of forums bro ? i see all forums of you thats you break all the rules :D you didnt think that i have searched on you ? just search about your self by your id and you will know what im talking about ..
If u have Pov of it then slap it here its hard to trust people without anyt proofs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom