Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Multiple rule breaks Mixing/ unrealistic demands/ unrealistic rp/ OPPs Family Main IDS: 67807/ 89776/ 17666

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Victor Falcon
Suspect ID
67807/ 17666/ 89776
Date of violation
Jul 17, 2022
Time of violation
7:41
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T-Nu05m-0I&feature=youtu.be

Victor Omni

Player
Player
i got to my family house and the oops family all had guns pointed at my family members asking to leave our own property because they were defending a solar panel they placed on our property during the situation they where yelling out rules instead of keeping it strictly rp they also shot on our property for not leaving our own house
Main Offenders
67807-unrealistic demands
89776- unlrealstic demands
67807-mixing during rp situation
17666- mixing during rp situation
(all members who violated the rules where part of the OPPs Family
(for some reason wouldnt let me post multiple links in proof so i just linked both here)
Part 1-
Part 2-

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
Hello, I am one of the leaders of We The Opps, Admins please read my post fully as this is absolutely uncalled for

THIS FAMILY IS LYING TO ADMINS

THEY RDMd US MULTIPLE TIMES ON TWINKS WITH NO DEMANDS

THEY ARE KNOWN FOR APPROVED ADMIN DECIET BY CLIPPING POVS OUT OF CONTEXT AND CONTINUING TO MAKE UP FALSE NARRATIVES

THIS FAMILY CONTINUES TO HARASS AND PROVOKE MY FAMILY FOR 2 MONTHS, AS SOON AS WE RESPOND PROPERLY WITHIN THE RULES, THEY CLIP THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT AND THEN GET US INTROUBLE FOR THE EXACT THINGS THEY ARE DOING TO US TO BEGIN WITH

WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN PERMISSION TO DO WHAT WE DID

THIS IS A DOUBLE REPORT

Victor Omni

Player
Player
Hello, I am one of the leaders of We The Opps, Admins please read my post fully as this is absolutely uncalled for

THEY ARE KNOWN FOR APPROVED ADMIN DECIET BY CLIPPING POVS OUT OF CONTEXT AND CONTINUING TO MAKE UP FALSE NARRATIVES

THIS FAMILY CONTINUES TO HARASS AND PROVOKE MY FAMILY FOR 2 MONTHS, AS SOON AS WE RESPOND PROPERLY WITHIN THE RULES, THEY CLIP THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT AND THEN GET US INTROUBLE FOR THE EXACT THINGS THEY ARE DOING TO US TO BEGIN WITH

THIS IS A DOUBLE REPORT
Personally this is my first interaction with the opps family but regardless of the beef y’all got my pov show uncalled for rp and your family obviously came on our property breaking rules so regardless rules where broken and action was taken your family went on private property put a solar panel and tried to kick us out our own property which is super unrealistic rp plus during the rp your family was interfering with the rp by yelling out rules during the rp so I personally don’t care what beef y’all got but this was an obvious case of bating and fail rp

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player

THIS IS A DOUBLE REPORT
The racist Leader we the oops family

Bro u have been provoking family after u left fam on bad terms and u started to troll us 2 months ago dick..
Chicky Boo stop fucking lying are u high from licking ur basement floor????

Approved Provoking | 99984​

-Provoking - Purposely annoying/irritating players to get a reaction from them

Approved Fail RP Fail Fear RP | 99984​

Approved Mass Rule Break | We the Opps Family​

We The Opps Mass Rule Break when Family was not unofficial yet

Pending Mass Rule Break | We the Opps Family​

Last edited:

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player

Bro u have been provoking family after u left fam on bad terms and u started to troll us 2 months ago dick..
THE ACTUAL "RACIST LEADER" FALCON PMC INC

Last edited:

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player

Franky poo, you have been provoking RDMing us for two months and accusing us of doing exactly what YOU DO TO US FIRST

Nice OOC INSULTS by the way from. FAMILY LEADER of an UNOFFICIAL ORG

Victor Omni

Player
Player
THE ACTUAL "RACIST LEADER" FALCON PMC INC

Franky poo, you have been provoking RDMing us for two months and accusing us of doing exactly what YOU DO TO US FIRST
I just had to report one of your members because he randomly came to our fam house and gunned me down with no demands while I was afk clearly you’re having your family attack/ provoke us we simply rp the situation but your family it literally coming to us and one slip up and your family is screaming out the rules that we broke during and rp situation which again is obviously provoking fail rp and mixing there’s nothing wrong with family beef but if y’all can’t rp it out then y’all shouldn’t be a family

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player

Also the reports you famously keep linking over and over and over have already been OVERTURNED due to you LYING TO ADMINS

Victor Omni

Player
Player
Also the reports you famously keep linking over and over and over have already been OVERTURNED due to you LYING TO ADMINS
Listen man the fact that it was personal beef and you made a whole family just to destroy Falcon shows clear ignorance like you have a whole family you can do your own thing with but instead you dedicated your family to ruin another at the end it’s just a game bro idk what broke your ego but it really doesn’t have to go down like this to top it off if you look at my forum account I never reported your family prior to this but this time they where out of line as it’s clear that y’all came over to provoke us like why bro you got on an rp server to rp and instead of role playing the beef you took it beyond the ic beef

Jamar OMNI

Leader Of BGF
Player

THIS IS A DOUBLE REPORT
Only reason this got approved is because I didn’t respond to it. Fact of the matter is it doesn’t matter if you chased me all the way to the city. Once I was in the city I lost you. Only reason you found me again is because you know where our fam house is and you k ow from the way I went I’d have to use the only road to our house from the city. Regardless you weren’t even chasing me anymore. I ran into y’all near the fam house again after I lost y’all and y’all killed me. It’s a different situation at that point and you can’t try and bring the old situation into the new one. I took my lick like a man but I gues you’d rather bitch about it, apparently.

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
ADMINS PLEASE REMEMBER

this is not a a single report of same situation.
This is not a DOUBLE report of the same situation.
THIS IS THREE REPORTS FROM THE SAME SITUATION.

This family is known to LIE TO ADMINS

Here are the three reports for the SAME SITUATION

They instigated the entire situation by RDMing us outside our house and when we went to talk to them they RDMd us again. So we did what two admins told us we can do which was setup solar panels on their lawn and defend them.
285b894d92aff2f104cb1bbbc8a9c188.png

ADMINS PLEASE LOOK AT OUR REPORT PLEASE! THESE GUYS WONT STOP HARASSING OUR FAMILY FIRST, AND THEN TRYING TO BAIT US INTO WARNINGS WHEN THEY START THE INSTIGATION. THEY CLIP THEIR OWN POVS TO MAKE US LOOK BAD EVERYTIME

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
bruh these 2 families just fighting each other two families are down bad really
I can see how you interpret this like that. They constantly will provoke us and rdm then when we retaliate WITHIN THE RULES they report us multiple times and clip POV out of context to get us warnings

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
both the families just keep reporting just dont report fight who wins better
We try to ask them to come to ghetto or arena but they never wanted to they always backed out. So they come to our house and rdm us instead on twinks

Arwid Lee

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report

This is a double report from the same situation which was rejected already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom