Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Los Santos Vagos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namahh

UwU
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Madhav
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-8
5. Your Discord: zeusbat.
6. Your Nickname: Void Pluxury
7. Your ID: 120538

Additional information
1. Leader Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

==> 1. I want to head the Vagos Street Gang because I've had a long-standing desire to be in control of a group and I want to provide my enthusiasm and leadership skills to the group. I've spent a good deal of time in gangs, so I think I'm ready for the next phase, which is leading a gang. I think my knowledge is practically complete, and I'm ready to apply what I've learned to help the gang get better.

2 .... Drawing from my past experiences, I believe I'll be a capable leader who can successfully position The Vagos Gang, take over both ghettos, and provide them with a comfortable environment. We will also choose my deputies carefully and thoughtfully, and together we will step up activity in the ghetto while being very careful not to breach any restrictions.

3. In order to finally liven up roleplay, I want to be a gang leader in particular. At the moment, there are some powerful state leaders but weak gang leaders. In addition, I want to revive the ancient gangs, which were once powerful families under the leadership of the original OG Gang members, as opposed to current state actors who pose as gangsters only to belong to gangs.
Additionally, having led NG before, I am well-versed with state organizations that may assist with FZ and other situations.

3. Your advices for improving roleplay level in the organization
1. i will make a proper ranking system and will assign ranks carefully so there will be no favoritism in the org and everyone will get rank that they deserve
2. i will make sure my gang members attend events and turfs regularly so we maintain dominance everywhere ,

3.I think we can make the role-playing better in our group by doing more things with other groups. I'll make friends with other gangs to become stronger.

4. I'll give rewards and bonuses to those who are active and helpful in the gang. I'll do this three days a week to keep people motivated.

5. I'll make sure the people I invite to the gang know the rules.

6.The gang leader should talk to the gang members regularly. We'll discuss how things are going and promote those who are doing well and are active.

7. It's important to know why we're doing role-play and what we want to achieve. This will help us focus during role-play.

8. I've helped new players join my gang and learn about the game. My family members joining the gang are friendly and willing to help others.

9. Sometimes, I'll focus on making money and getting ammo. Being good at role-play and talking can be very important in robberies and hostage situations.

BONUS SYSTEM:-
Attending Store/Gun Robbery 15K
Fz raid 10k if win 15k
Clands 1x Parchute 8k
Hostage situation 15k
Graffiti each 5k
Most active member get 50k
Per 1 kill in clands- 5k

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Godfather (Under Deputy)
12) Event Leader (Event Leader)
11) Turfer
10) Destroyer
---High Commands---
9) Graffiti Team
8) Warlord
7) Enforcer
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Gangster
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike system:-
Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

My target as Los Santos Vagos Leader -
  • 100 percent turf
  • Increased crime rate in san andreas
I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thank You,
That's all from my side ,
Looking for your positive response to my application.....
Untitled_design_2.png

Ex Marabunta Deputy | Ex Ballas Under Deputy | Ex Vagos Under Deputy | Ex Bloods Under Deputy | Ex Families Under Deputy

M

Manas Badmash

Information
1. Your name IRL - Manas Satya
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - IST/GMT +5.30
4. Average online per day - 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord - manassatya
6. Your Nickname - Manas Badmash
7. Your ID - 3318

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

i. My first gang leadership was of vagos so i want to reapply and get leadership for it. I know all the server rules and have completed 2 gang terms successfully as well.
ii. I know how to run gang easily and know how to complete the whole gang term with great activity. I can easily make vagos the most active gang.
iii. Only people who knows about rules will be invited to gang no one else would be able to join and would be issuing bonus through a proper bonus system.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

i. I have a proper ranking system that is:-
14 Villain
13 Boss
12 OG
11 Turfer
10 Kingpin
9 Clapper
8 Enforcer
7 Druglord
6 Gangster
5 Shooter
4 Graffitist
3. Young G
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

ii. Bonus System :-
FZ - 10-20k
Clands per parachute - 5k
Clands highest kills - 5k
Graffiti - depends on profit
Store robbery - 10-20k
Battleship - 15k
Submarine event - 100k for sub driver

iii. My goals for term
i. 30+ FZ
ii. 30+ Store robbery
iii. 100% Spray
iv. 100% Turf

iv. Strike system
1 strike - Verbal
2 strike - Demotion
3 strike - Kick/Blacklist from organization

Last edited by a moderator:

Jason Pluxury

Player
Player
๐™„๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ

๐Ÿ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ : Goktug​
๐Ÿ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ ๐ž: 17
๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ณ๐จ๐ง๐ž: GMT +3
๐Ÿ’. ๐€๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ: 8 Hours
๐Ÿ“. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐: ourjason
๐Ÿ”. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž:Jason Pluxury
๐Ÿ•. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ƒ: 118831
8. My Experince's :

1x Ballas Deputy
1x Vagos Deputy

๐˜ผ๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ

2.Why do u want to be leader of this specific organization.

I want to be a leader because I have a lot of deputy experience in gangs and I have seen that there are a lot of rule violations and inactivity in most gangs at the moment and I think I can fix it with my friends and I want to be the most active and most dangerous gang with my friends. I have been in gangs for a long time and I know very well how to manage a gang and we are confident that we can make vagos the best with all my friends I have met from gangs and I can communicate with people of various species and that makes me a good leader.

3. Your advices for improving roleplay level in the organization.

I'll become a leader and take care of the people in my gang. Because if people in the organization see that their leader is with them, their activity will be higher and they will be more active. I will do everything I can to keep my gang active. I will make sure my gang has fun by doing events such as Active Store rob, FZ Raid. We will only focus for 100%, never making a rule error for the turf. My deputies will actively deal with the gang and actively manage the gang. I will try to give bonuses to active people in my gang as well as I can. We will ally with other gangs and become stronger against the police.

My Rank System

15 - ) Scofield
14 - ) Deputy
13 - ) Killa (Turfer )
12 - ) UnderDeputy
11 - ) Event Leader
10 - ) Graffiti Leader
======High Command======
9 - ) Graffist
8 - ) Villian
7 - ) Event Captain

6 - ) OG Vagos
5 - ) Shooter
4 - ) Hitman

3 - ) Thug
2 - ) Newbie
1 - ) Freeze

Thank you very much for taking the time to read.

Regards
Jason Pluxury

Last edited:

Wortex Bright

Player
Player
๐™„๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ

๐Ÿ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ : Goktug​
๐Ÿ’. ๐€๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ: 8 Hours
๐Ÿ“. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐: ourjason
๐Ÿ”. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž:Jason Pluxury
๐Ÿ•. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ƒ: 118831
8. My Experince's :

1x Ballas Deputy
1x Vagos Deputy

๐˜ผ๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ

2.Why do u want to be leader of this specific organization.

I want to be a leader because I have a lot of deputy experience in gangs and I have seen that there are a lot of rule violations and inactivity in most gangs at the moment and I think I can fix it with my friends and I want to be the most active and most dangerous gang with my friends. I have been in gangs for a long time and I know very well how to manage a gang and we are confident that we can make vagos the best with all my friends I have met from gangs and I can communicate with people of various species and that makes me a good leader.

3. Your advices for improving roleplay level in the organization.

I'll become a leader and take care of the people in my gang. Because if people in the organization see that their leader is with them, their activity will be higher and they will be more active. I will do everything I can to keep my gang active. I will make sure my gang has fun by doing events such as Active Store rob, FZ Raid. We will only focus for 100%, never making a rule error for the turf. My deputies will actively deal with the gang and actively manage the gang. I will try to give bonuses to active people in my gang as well as I can. We will ally with other gangs and become stronger against the police.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read

Regards
Jason Pluxury
++++

Maximus Grand

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Strahinja
2. Your age:28
3. Time zone: CEST
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hour
5. Your Discord: call911getiq
6. Your Nickname: Hugo Frantelli
7. Your ID: 120416

1. Leader of Los santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organisation.

I want to be leader of Vagos street gang because Iโ€™ve always wanted to lead a organisation for quiet a while now and I want to provide my leadership skills, passion to the gang. Iโ€™ve been in gangs quiet a few times on en2 and been Vagos deputy in en3 and bloods under deputy in en3. I feel like I know almost everything about a gang to become leader.

secondly I was in Vagos as deputy when I was deputy I made sure everyone was following the rules and made sure the gang was active when the leader wasnโ€™t online. Even when they wasnโ€™t enoguh turfers online I would be sub for turfer. I want to spend more time in Vagos.

Thirdly I want to a make a friendly gang so everyone respects one a another because at the end of the day we are a team and should work together to make the best gang possible. Iโ€™ll give people bonuses for coming to events.

3. Your advice to improve roleplay level in organisation

I will improve roleplay by not doing all the same stuff other gangs do like going ghetto and clapping if I got leader we will focus on turfs, graffti, store robbery, FZ raids and gun store robberies. And Iโ€™ll make sure everyone has a good time. And one thing Iโ€™ll do is have a meeting with my deputies about how can we make the gang better and ofcourse make hostage situations even better and no arguing.

I will have a strike system
1. Warning
2. Depromted to freeze
3. Fired/Blacklisted

My ranking system
14. Boss
13. Deputy
12. Under deputy
11. Event leader
10. Turfer
โ€”high commandsโ€”โ€”-
9. Punisher
8. Warlord
7. Big smoke
6. Graffist
5. Clapper
4. Enforcer
3. Gangster
2. Rookie
1. Freeze

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Cameron
GMT+1
6-7 hours
Camwalker96107
Cam BozoQuinn

2. Three reasons why I want to be leader of Vagos.

I want to be leader of Los santos Vagos because Iโ€™ve had experience in every gang and also deputy of Vagos in en3 so I think now Iโ€™ve been in every gang as under deputy and deputy of Vagos in en3 I want to apply for leader.

Second reason I want to be leader is I love gangs because Iโ€™m more familiar with gangs then legal organisations. And gangs can go ghetto clapping most people Iโ€™ve seen in gangs love to go ghetto clapping

Third reason I want to be leader is because Iโ€™ve had 2 interviews for marabunta before and I want to learn from my mistakes and pass the interview and prove to everyone Iโ€™m a good leader.

3. My advices for improving roleplay is Iโ€™ve got many friends in the server and Iโ€™m in a family whatโ€™s pretty popular and familer with the gangs rules so if I get leader I can get pretty good numbers. And I will also do every event not miss a single event because I want to make the active gang and when we havenโ€™t got a event I will make sure I get a team to do graffti because I see from every gang like 1 person do graffti like if a another gang pull up 3 people then your screwed

1. Warning
2. Depromted to freeze
3. Fired/Blacklisted

My ranking system
14. Boss
13. Deputy
12. Under deputy
11. Event leader
10. Turfer
โ€”high commandsโ€”โ€”-
9. Punisher
8. Warlord
7. Big smoke
6. Graffist
5. Clapper
4. Enforcer
3. Gangster
2. Rookie
1. Freeze

Mehmet Bozkurtt

Player
Player
๐Ÿ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ : Mehmet
๐Ÿ’. ๐€๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ: 4-15
๐Ÿ“. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐: adabowale
๐Ÿ”. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž: Mehmet Escobarr
๐Ÿ•. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ƒ: 109451
8. Deneyimlerim :
I have been an MP for East Coast Ballas for a long time.
I also worked at Los Santos Vagos before

Los Santos Vagos leader​

1. Uzun zamandฤฑr ลŸehirdeyim ve รผyelerle etkileลŸimde bulunmak ve onlarla RP yapmak istiyorum.

2.If I don't want to be a leader, I have previous management experience and I know what to do to avoid any rebellion.

Another reason why I want to be a leader is that when they first start playing the game, they do not enjoy the game because they do not have money and they do not know all the information. I plan to teach them this information by playing. I want to teach them the prohibited things and how to make money.

I want to do everything in this gang and scare people in Los Cantos. We will be strict in the authority system and will not give high authority to everyone we come across. We will form a team and have this team take care of the gang's affairs. We will- have fun.

First of all, I will provide a small financial aid from my own pocket to the newly registered participants in order for the gangs to develop, and I will start the game in a way they are accustomed to. I will give them the highest level of RP quality and make them love the game. I'll be dealing with the gang almost every day. If there is a problem, I will intervene personally and as I said. Since I will form a team for this, I will minimize these problems and we will organize new events and have fun with our gang. And I will work to solve the problem of participants not being able to find weapons. None of our members will have a shortage of weapons.

รงetemizin aktiflik seviyesini en yรผkseklere taลŸฤฑyacaฤŸฤฑz

Sehire yeni gelen kiลŸilerin bizimle birlikte para kazanmasฤฑ iรงin onlarฤฑ yanฤฑmฤฑza davet edeceฤŸiz

GรถrรผลŸlerinizi bekliyorum, sizi seviyorum mezun RP ailesi

Ve son olarak bonus sistemi kuracaฤŸฤฑm, POV oranฤฑnฤฑ arttฤฑrmak iรงin videolu kanฤฑtlar sunacaฤŸฤฑm, katฤฑlฤฑmcฤฑlara rehin alma, araba รงalma gibi durumlarda bonuslar verip onlarฤฑ mutlu edeceฤŸim.

I would like to briefly talk about my rank system.

Ranking System
15) Leader
14) Proxy
13) Under His Regent
12) Event Leader 11
) Turfer
10) Employer
==High Command==
9) Mafia
8) Graffiti Expert
7) Enforcer
6) Gangster
5) Hitman
4) Marksman
3) Clapperboard
2) Novice
1) Ice cream

As for the right to receive ranks, no one will distribute unjust ranks. We will give new members a certain rank and promote them to the rank they deserve based on their participation.

If I become the leader, I will regularly give bonuses to those who participate and encourage more participants to join.

I will organize a campaign to bring your friend and get the money. I will give bonuses to participants who invite their gang friends and attract members to the gang, interaction will increase
I'm looking forward to your evaluation. Congratulations to the Grand RP family.

by Mehmet Escobarr

Last edited:

Nikhil Gilgamesh

Player
Player
1: Your name IRL: Nikhil

2: Your age: 16

3: Time zone (GMT+5:30)

4: Average online per day 5-10 hours

5: Your Discord : nikhil_yadav.

6: Your Nickname: Nikhil Gilgamesh

7: Your ID: 90071

1. Leader of Vagos street gang-

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization-

1-) I want to head the Vagos Street Gang because I've had a long desire to be in a position to control a group and I want to provide my leadership skills to the group. I've spent a good time in gangs, so I think I'm ready for the leadership phase, which is leading a gang.

2-) Using my past experience I'll use my dedication and skills to reach my term to the top and gain good achievement.I have good knowledge of gangs and a great experience in gangs.

3-) I can see vagos street gang is now going down and I want to bring back the era in which the vagos street gang ruled and everyone was scared of the gang.

From starting of time in the city I was interested in gangs. I always stayed in gangs and worked.I have experience of the lowest rank to the highest rank a member can get in a gang.I have been Underdeputy many times and deputy in families.This experience can make my term best due to my knowledge for everyone.

3:Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1.) Proper recruitment for gang members
2. Best hc to manage members and help them
3. Sharing experience with gang members and new comers
4-Finding best thing for my gang members
5-Anyone trying inetially to make gang down straight kick
6-)Regular communication between the gang members no discrimination for ranks.
7-)Proper rank ups

BONUS SYSTEM-
ATTENDING STORE/GUN ROBBERY 15K

fz raid 10k if win 15k

clands 1x Parchute 5k

hostage situation 15k

graffiti each 2.500k

most active member get 50k

per 1 kill in clands- 3k

RANKING SYSTERM:

15. Top-G
14.OG
13. UnderDeputy
12. Turfer
11. Event Leader
10. Warlord
9. Clapper
8. Villain
7. Graffiti Leader
6. Graffitist
5. Killer
4. Ghettoist
3. Monster
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Vagos On Top

Thanks for Reading
Nikhil Gilgamesh !

hassan knight

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Hassan

2: Your Age: 16

3:Time Zone: GMT +5

4. Average online per day: 4 to 5 hours

5. Your Discord: Hassan Knight#5006

6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thug

7. Your ID: 89866
Mbk5AXF.png

---Additional Information---

1. Leader of...vagos

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make vagos Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti. vagos will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.

2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.

3: Make Role Play Friendly.

4: Try to give bonus after evert event

5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.

4. My goals for vagos:
catch-me-outside-uk-drill.gif

1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible
Thanks For reading

4X-Deputy of Vagos / EX-Families EX DEPUTY OF BLOODS Deputy EX ALL GANG HC

latest.png

Wolf Gangster

EX-General. 2X Families leader
Player
1: Your name IRL: Shivam

2: Your age: 16

3: Time zone (GMT5:30)

4: Average online per day 4-10 hours

5: Your Discord : wolfgangster

6: Your Nickname: Wolf federal

7: Your ID 92745

1. Leader of Vagos street gang-

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization-
1-) I want to lead the Vagos Street Gang because I've always wanted to be in charge of a group and I want to give the group my energy and leadership abilities. Since I've been in gangs for a long time, I believe I'm prepared for the next stage, which is becoming a gang leader. I believe I know almost everything there is to know, and I'm prepared to use what I've discovered to improve the gang.

2-) I think I'll be a capable leader who can successfully position The Vagos Gang, take control of both ghettos, and give them a comfortable environment by drawing on my prior experiences. Together, we will increase activity in the ghetto while being extremely cautious not to violate any restrictions. We will also carefully and thoughtfully choose my deputies.

3-) I want to be a gang leader in particular so that roleplay can finally get lively. There are currently some powerful state leaders but not very strong gang leaders. In addition, instead of the current state actors who pose as gangsters just to be a part of gangs, I want to bring back the old gangs, which were once strong families led by the original members of the OG Gang.
In addition, I have experience leading NG and am familiar with state organizations that can help with FZ and other issues.

I have a lot of leadership skills and enjoy roleplaying since I lead events for the Vagos gang and have dealt with hostage situations and store robberies. I think this will help me become one of The Vagos Gang's best leaders. Because I work as a researcher, I also need to be a good team manager and leader. It's crucial, in my opinion, to lead by example for your fellow gang members. They will take your lead and break all the rules if you don't behave properly as a leader. Within a matter of months, I went from being at one of the lowest levels in the Vagos Gang to becoming its leader,my steadfast dedication to the team. I've always enjoyed helping people, leading them around the city, and building my gang into one of the biggest and most prosperous in the neighborhood, which is why I wanted to be a gang leader. I'm committed to keeping this position, so I've reviewed my leader rules multiple times in order to make revisions. I am also very familiar with them. For the past three months, I have held the positions of underdeputy for all gangs save Ballas, deputy in the femlies, and head of the gang in this city.

3:Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1.) I'll exert every effort to build a strong turf team that produces only turf.
2. To do this, I'll conduct in-depth interviews with experienced applicants.
3. In order to keep my gang members' trust in the group, I'll make sure to reward them for their good performance in events.
4. High performers will be competent, accountable, andโ€”above allโ€”restrained.
5-To prevent the Roleplay level within the organization from being lowered, anyone attempting to intentionally issue a warning to the organization will be removed immediately.
6.) It's imperative that the gang leader and members communicate on a regular basis. We'll discuss how things are going and commend those who are actively participating and performing well.

My Past Exp in Gangs-
Deputy Of Famlies1x

Underdeputy of famlies 2x

Evevnt leader of marabunta 3x

underdeputy of bloods 1x

BONUS SYSTEM-
ATTENDING STORE/GUN ROBBERY 15K

fz raid 10k if win 15k

clands 1x Parchute 8k

hostage situation 15k

graffiti each 2.500k

most active member get 50k

per 1 kill in clands- 5k

RANKING SYSTERM:

15. Lucifer
14. Ghost
13. Devil
12. AK-47
11. Event Leader
10. Gangsters
9. Death Bringer
8. Punisher
7. Graffiti Leader
6. Graffitist
5. Killer
4. Villain
3. Warlord
2. Clapper
1. Freeze

Vagos On Top

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Wolf Federal !

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lzy
7. Your ID: 69592
Additional information:

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. Right now i am event leader of ballas and also i have remained hc in all gangs including vagos. I was hc in marabunta and got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left disband the organization I have got a very good experience.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib,ems.government and also in LI) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

1) Under my leadership i will ensure that my gang is active then every other gang in city.
2) I will also give opportunities to new players in the city and giving them a chance to earn experience and money.
3) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone will be treated equally and no one will get the rank they do not deserve, and no one will be on lower rank if he/she deserves higher rank.
4) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone gets regular bonuses and rankups.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Lyz.

Krishu

Gangster
Player
Information
1 krishna thakur
2. 18
3. GMT+5:30
4. 9-10 HOUR
5. Krishu108627
6 krishu
7. 103892

Additional information -
1. Leader of the The VAGOS GANG
2. I think i will be one of the best leaders of The VAGOS gang due to my love for RP, i love RP and being a kingpin in bloods and negotiating for store robberies/hostage situation has given me plenty leadership skills and a love for the roleplay scenarios. Also due to me being in the army ooc i have to be able to lead a group of people and have good leadership skills. I believe in leading by example what you do is exactly what your gang members will do so you hypothetically have to be a good leader and make sure all rules are followed. When i was in BALLAS gang i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 months making myself all the way to the top of VAGOS gang and this shows my undying dedication to the gang. Being a leader of a gang is something i have wanted to do for a while, due to the fact that i love to lead people and love to show people the way of the city and too build up to be one of the biggest and best gang in the city. I also know my leader rules very well as i have been over them multiple times to revise them as i am determined for this leader position. I have been deputy and hc psoition in all gangs for 3 months on this city and deputy in FAMILIES for a bit.

The first thing I would always make sure of when recruiting people is that they can understand and speak basic English. If you can't speak any English at all then there is no way you can roleplay on this server. As a leader you also have to be an example of how to act, if you break rules and are toxic ur gang members will do thesame. If anyone does break the rules / is toxic u should also be strict and punish them for it. That is the only way they will learn.

Another way to improve the roleplay would be to create some relationships with different families and organizations; maybe be in contact with a corrupt cop, sell weed seeds from the submarines to a certain family, weapon deals, ...

Also when there is a store robbery actually do some decent negotiations so there is at least a bit of roleplay involved and it's also fun for the cops. Because what I notice now is a lot of gangs just have a hostage and there is like 10 people standing around the police negotiator yelling things and it's all just really unorganized.

RANKING SYSTEM:
15 most wanted guy
14 deputy
13. Under deputy
12. Warlord
11 hc
10 turfer
09 event leader
08 enforcer
07 graffiti leader
06 graffiti
05 clapper
04 shooter
03 gangster
02 YOUNGSTER
01 banana

GOALS:
COMPLETE MY TERM WITHOUT WARNING
BECOME MY GANG MOST ACTIVE TO OTHERS
100โ„… TURF AND MAX GRAFFITI PROFIT

BONUS SYSTEM:
NG RAID 12K IF WIN 15K
IN CLANDS
PARACHUTE 30K
BEST SHOOTER 75K
STORE/GUN ROBBERY 20K
HOSTAGE SITUATION 15K
EACH GRAFFITI 2K

THANKS FOR READING MY FORUM
BEST REGARDS
KRISHNA

jeona morh

Player
Player
Information
1 krishna thakur
2. 18
3. GMT+5:30
4. 9-10 HOUR
5. Krishu108627
6 krishu
7. 103892

Additional information -
1. Leader of the The VAGOS GANG
2. I think i will be one of the best leaders of The VAGOS gang due to my love for RP, i love RP and being a kingpin in bloods and negotiating for store robberies/hostage situation has given me plenty leadership skills and a love for the roleplay scenarios. Also due to me being in the army ooc i have to be able to lead a group of people and have good leadership skills. I believe in leading by example what you do is exactly what your gang members will do so you hypothetically have to be a good leader and make sure all rules are followed. When i was in BALLAS gang i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 months making myself all the way to the top of VAGOS gang and this shows my undying dedication to the gang. Being a leader of a gang is something i have wanted to do for a while, due to the fact that i love to lead people and love to show people the way of the city and too build up to be one of the biggest and best gang in the city. I also know my leader rules very well as i have been over them multiple times to revise them as i am determined for this leader position. I have been deputy and hc psoition in all gangs for 3 months on this city and deputy in FAMILIES for a bit.

The first thing I would always make sure of when recruiting people is that they can understand and speak basic English. If you can't speak any English at all then there is no way you can roleplay on this server. As a leader you also have to be an example of how to act, if you break rules and are toxic ur gang members will do thesame. If anyone does break the rules / is toxic u should also be strict and punish them for it. That is the only way they will learn.

Another way to improve the roleplay would be to create some relationships with different families and organizations; maybe be in contact with a corrupt cop, sell weed seeds from the submarines to a certain family, weapon deals, ...

Also when there is a store robbery actually do some decent negotiations so there is at least a bit of roleplay involved and it's also fun for the cops. Because what I notice now is a lot of gangs just have a hostage and there is like 10 people standing around the police negotiator yelling things and it's all just really unorganized.

RANKING SYSTEM:
15 most wanted guy
14 deputy
13. Under deputy
12. Warlord
11 hc
10 turfer
09 event leader
08 enforcer
07 graffiti leader
06 graffiti
05 clapper
04 shooter
03 gangster
02 YOUNGSTER
01 banana

GOALS:
COMPLETE MY TERM WITHOUT WARNING
BECOME MY GANG MOST ACTIVE TO OTHERS
100โ„… TURF AND MAX GRAFFITI PROFIT

BONUS SYSTEM:
NG RAID 12K IF WIN 15K
IN CLANDS
PARACHUTE 30K
BEST SHOOTER 75K
STORE/GUN ROBBERY 20K
HOSTAGE SITUATION 15K
EACH GRAFFITI 2K

THANKS FOR READING MY FORUM
BEST REGARDS
KRISHNA
you deserve this leader ship at last vagos on top i will support u(y)

M

Manas Badmash

Information
1. Your name IRL - Manas Satya
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - IST/GMT +5.30
4. Average online per day - 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord - manassatya
6. Your Nickname - Manas Badmash
7. Your ID - 3318

Additional information

i. My first gang leadership was of vagos so i want to reapply and get leadership for it. I know all the server rules and have completed 2 gang terms successfully as well.
ii. I know how to run gang easily and know how to complete the whole gang term with great activity. I can easily make vagos the most active gang.
iii. Only people who knows about rules will be invited to gang no one else would be able to join and would be issuing bonus through a proper bonus system.

i. I have a proper ranking system that is:-
14 Villain
13 Boss
12 OG
11 Turfer
10 Kingpin
9 Clapper
8 Enforcer
7 Druglord
6 Gangster
5 Shooter
4 Graffitist
3. Young G
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

ii. Bonus System :-
FZ - 10-20k
Clands per parachute - 5k
Clands highest kills - 5k
Graffiti - depends on profit
Store robbery - 10-20k
Battleship - 15k
Submarine event - 100k for sub driver

iii. My goals for term
i. 30+ FZ
ii. 30+ Store robbery
iii. 100% Spray
iv. 100% Turf

iv. Strike system
1 strike - Verbal
2 strike - Demotion
3 strike - Kick/Blacklist from organization

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information

1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4 Hours (On Weekdays)
5. Your Discord: alanzelensky
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelenski
7. Your ID: 93571

Additional information

1. Leader of...
Ans - Los Santos Vagos

Ans - I want to become the leader of Los Santos Vagos because:

โ€ข I want to help this gang rise and get 100% turfs in the upcoming season by doing my best. I would like to get the attention of the citizens about this existing gang which is apart from the larger part of ghetto.

โ€ข Being the leader, I would like to bring a change in every gang member such that they won't be having any internal conflicts in between. It is necessary to make the gang members happy to live together and support each other.

โ€ข I believe that gang is a family but with the ones whom you do not know or whom you are friends with. To build this relation close, I want to be the leader. Also there are graffitis to do as well not just turfs. Being a leader, I want to focus on both of them.

Ans - (i) Not promoting a particular person will be really helpful to promote equality in the gang. This will help us to recognise the feeling of togetherness. Having peace in between and a strategy to fight against our enemies will be really great.

(ii) Gaining trust among each other will help us to encounter the Law Enforcement Officers at any time. We will stick together to fight the officers and win against them.

(iii) Hosting Events will help us to make this gang famous as this gang falls on the other side of the ghetto which is usually not preferable by citizens if their house is in ghetto. By hosting a lot of events, people will show interest in our gang.

My Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Turfer (Under Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelenski

Ivy Pluxury

Loving souls! ๐Ÿค
Player
Following participants have been selected for Vagos Leader interview on 25 October, 2023 at 17:30 IC time.

Nikhil Gilgamesh | 90071 - nikhil_yadav
Hassan Thug | 89866 - Hassan Knight#5006

Thankyou for participating.

Ivy Pluxury

Loving souls! ๐Ÿค
Player
Applications for Vagos are Re-open

H
ere are some Points to Remember:
1. Copy Paste is strictly prohibited not even own application
2. Any Kind of Off-Topic Here is Punishable

Good Luck to All Applicants

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID: 69592
Additional information:

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. Recently I was the leader of ballas but due to some uncertainties it was disbanded but now I am aware and ready for everything and also i have remained hc in all gangs including vagos. I was hc in marabunta and got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left disband the organization I have got a very good experience.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib,ems.government and also in LI) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then. And now I also gained experience in the Gangs as a leader so I think I am ready again for the mistakes I made and now I am sure that I can make a good term.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

1) Under my leadership i will ensure that my gang is active then every other gang in city.
2) I will also give opportunities to new players in the city and giving them a chance to earn experience and money.
3) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone will be treated equally and no one will get the rank they do not deserve, and no one will be on lower rank if he/she deserves higher rank.
4) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone gets regular bonuses and rankups.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster