Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dev Rich

Player
Player
1. Dev
2. 21
3. IST
4. 4-6hrs
5. Dev#0819
6. Dev Rich
7. 49004

1. I take roleplay seriously and would like to implement my roleplay techniques on all my members to help this server grow and make sure that they don't break any rules to prevent warnings from being given to the organization. I see many people in different organizations not RPing and I want to make sure that everyone around me RPs properly and most importantly follows the rules.

2. I have good leadership qualities. When speaking on leadership a few things have to come into play and that's communication, personality management, humility, patience and open mindedness. I've been a leader of a 200 plus family n got us to be top 5 in the entire city. So being the leader of Marabunta wouldn't be overwhelming as I'm use to dealing with a lot of people.

3. I would make sure of when recruiting people is that they can understand and know the rules. If you dont know the rules at all then there is no way you can roleplay on this server. As a leader you also have to be an example of how to act, if you break rules and are toxic ur gang members will do the same. If anyone does break the rules / is toxic i will be strict and punish them for it. That is the only way they will learn.

The roleplay will be enhanced, relations between organizations will be enhanced. I am someone who is very strict on RP and strongly dislike the non necessary OOC actions/talking, if I do get this position I will ensure everyone understands the expectations and rules of this server and be there to assist anyone who has questions on rules or how to RP diverse situations out. We are\ guys who are there to RP and not just shoo

pavan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Pavan
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - Indian Standard Time (IST)
4. Average online per dday=>6- 8hr per day / 10hr weekend
5. Your Discord - Pavannare#0143
6. Your Nickname - Nare/in ic Alice Quinn
7. Your ID - 28162
Additional information

1. Leader of: The Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2a : I have a lot of experience with leadership in the past. We lead by example, we make sure to understand and follow all rules while also maintaining a very high level of RP. This wouldn't be my first rodeo being in gangs. I have seen how previous leadership teams have gotten disbanded in the past and ways that it could have been avoided. So as a leader, I would be able to bring that knowledge to the Vagos organization and improve the areas where other gangs have failed.
2b : I am active and am qualified as this is the only game and server I play. I have been on GRP for close to a full year and have a great understanding of how the city works. I have multiple years of leadership experience both in game as a leader of my family, and in the real world as a Manager of my workplace. Leadership comes natural to me and I am excited to potentially have the opportunity to display that here with the Marabunta Grande .
2c : I have no doubt that I would be able to help the Vagos organization grow to new levels of success. Using the Top Shelf family as an example, we have a strong family with a good culture en2. This includes being a top 10 family in both servers, but more importantly, having minimal to zero rule breaks in both cities. I now wish to continue that legacy here in en2 with the Marabunta Grande growing the gang scene in this city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. : The first thing I would improve is the knowledge and understanding of all server rules. I noticed in the past in other gangs the majority reasons why RP is being broken in the city and ghetto is because of a lack of knowledge of server and ghetto rules. This makes players break character to then explain the rules to the individual causing all RP to be lost. I believe (at least) a weekly meeting within the gang discussing the rules of the city can help players stay in character and focus on the RP aspect, instead of the next rule break. Further, in addition to stressing the importance of the rules, I want to create a fun environment that is not toxic to create an environment that can help grow EN2's player base.

Luca ssa

Player
Player
1. Information.
1. Your name IRL - Baxter
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - SGT
4. Average online per day 3-4 (On Weekdays), 8-12 (On Weekends).
5. Your Discord - ba#3765
6. Your Nickname - Lucaa Shepherd
7. Your ID - 24667

1. Additional Information
Leader Of Marabunta
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
- Because gangs are my favorite organization in this city and I adore all the enjoyable experiences and role-playing that take place in the gang life, I want to lead Marabunta. I also have a highly powerful personality, which allows me to easily command any scenario and persuade many people to follow me. I was also previous LSPD HC for multiple terms, and have been in most LEO orgs.

- Additionally, I'll make sure that my members attend every event I host for all organizations. To ensure that everyone has a fun, authentic role-playing experience, I will also teach my members how to roleplay effectively in the ghetto.

- I'm sure I can bring this gang back to its former glory. Since most gangs today don't stay active for more than a week or two at most, I've seen all of their mistakes and am working to avoid them by ensuring that my group serves As a Minimum ONE FULL TERM, ideally TWO. We would participate in all gang activities, including turf battles, global events, and FZ raids.

-I wanted to be a leader in this particular organization because when I first moved to the city, I worked for some of the legal organizations. After leaving those organizations, I joined Marabunta Grande, which was the best experience. I learned about turf wars, NG Raids, and graffiti, and I was given high command, but I wasn't satisfied with it. However, I must take the initiative because I'd like to try something new.

3. Your Advice In Improving Roleplay Level In Organization.

1. Ensuring that each participant is informed of the server rules
2. In my term, only highly qualified individuals would be promoted to HC
3. HCS will teach every rule to any new marabunta members.
4. I will constantly come up with new ideas to improve rp, and individuals who violate it just for their ego, such as by refusing to listen to orders, will be immediately fired from my organization.

Thanks for Reading
Lucaa Shepherd

Last edited:

KertenKeleKazim Sword

Player
Player
1. Berke Bulut
2. 18
3. GMT+03:00
4. 10
5. Muhtesemberke#2369
6. KertenKeleKazim Bulutt
7. 15351
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande
2. )1. I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them. I have seen people struggling to run a gang and I have seen gangs getting disbanded because the leader was not performing well but I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

2. I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and ill make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favourite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kinda boring but ill make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

3. Also I have seen every level of RP in the organization and I have been in unofficial families and I have seen many great leaders do all gang events. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I would only have people join who are willing to show signs of RP and just play to have fun, nothing is always about being "on top" but it for sure is fun when it comes to competition, robbery won't be like they were done by the previous members, respecting enemies and your own is way more fun than running around being toxic. like ive said i will have my family where we also have a big streamer with many members that are in this server to RP and have them included in all of this. With that being said, I would try to ensure the group is under good supervision and ran properly, but also maintaining good RP standard for the server.

Luce Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ameer hamza
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 5-8
5. Your Discord: luce valentino # 1700
6. Your Nickname: Luce valentino
7. Your ID: 58383
Additional information

1. Leader of MARABUNTA GRANDE

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation

(1) I've been in gangs my entire time in GRP for well over a year, I've been a part of and helped lead some
of the most successful and FUN Bloods terms ever. (in en1)

(2) I want to create real RP and fun situations for gang member outside of all of the scripted events
and improve general gang Roleplay, In my past terms i accomplished this targeting legal orgs and creating
new and unique locations and situations to improve the roleplay experience in my gang and achieving terrorist
Org status.

(3) I have a strong team of ever growing experienced people Who are capable of leading events from turfs to
Leading Fort Zancudo, Battleship and everything else.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

Implementing a well thought out test and initiation incorporating ghetto rules to better facilitate a proper and
respected gang/community of the server. This test would include a a quiz and an activity with hands on experience
to get members ready for the gang. I want to create groups within the gang meant for specific tasks and expect high end results.
These tasks can range from squads meant for spraying all the way up to bigger groups to participate in events. These groups would
include well trained members who specialize in certain areas but are highly trained and capable to complete all other gang activities.
The groups would be sorted with titles created by a ranking system. I know quite a few people of influence within the Grand RP community
and this I feel also will help other organizations come together and create an all around better role play experience caused through
negotiations like business and quality within events. Teaching new members under my leadership will allow members to learn from the vast
knowledge I have acquired from my previous organization experience.

Former 2x Marabunta Leader
Former Families Leader
Former Bloods/ Marabunta Deputy
Former Bloods/ Marabunta/ Vagos / Ballas High Command (en1)
HD-wallpaper-gta-rp-crowd-entertainment.jpg

Last edited:

Akatsuki Kevin

Player
Player
Information
Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation

(1) I've been in gangs my entire time in GRP for well over a year, I've been a part of and helped lead some

(2) I want to create real RP and fun situations for gang member outside of all of the scripted events
and improve general gang Roleplay, In my past terms i accomplished this targeting legal orgs and creating
new and unique locations and situations to improve the roleplay experience in my gang and achieving terrorist
Org status.

(3) I have a strong team of ever growing experienced people Who are capable of leading events from turfs to

Implementing a well thought out test and initiation incorporating ghetto rules to better facilitate a proper and
respected gang/community of the server. This test would include a a quiz and an activity with hands on experience
to get members ready for the gang. I want to create groups within the gang meant for specific tasks and expect high end results.
These tasks can range from squads meant for spraying all the way up to bigger groups to participate in events. These groups would
include well trained members who specialize in certain areas but are highly trained and capable to complete all other gang activities.
The groups would be sorted with titles created by a ranking system. I know quite a few people of influence within the Grand RP community
and this I feel also will help other organizations come together and create an all around better role play experience caused through
negotiations like business and quality within events. Teaching new members under my leadership will allow members to learn from the vast
I hope you will be selected

DaRaven

Be Nice, Be Cool !
Player
1. Your name IRL : Hamza
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone new : (GMT+2)
4. Average online per day : 4 - 6
5. Your Discord : DaRaven#0107
6. Your Nickname : DaRaven Yama
7. Your ID : 6518

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization ?

1. I have spent alot of time on Marabunta events, turfs, and funny moments on the HQ with other ic players, wishing to bring back the old Marabunta days that all matter is winning the events and laughing, not like now all what matter is the ranks and who have more money and fame

2. The Marabunta was the most dangerous and famous gang in the city before most of new leaders who failed to run the gang rightly and make it down badly, i wish and i hope that i can make the old days back again

3. i have joined all the gangs and most of them i was a high command + im an ex leader of leader of unofficial organization so i do have the experiences to run the org without any problems, i cant say without any mistake because there is no human can do no mistakes

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.

# Asking who ever want to join about the most important rules even the people i know, even if they missed some rules i will teach them

# Removing the toxicity and the OOC insults from gang members minds especially from the high commands because they will be the influence to the members

Picsart_22-09-29_02-45-52-298.png

Last edited:

agrim

Player
Player
Information
Additional information

Org status.

Former Families Leader
We want leader like this.👍

Shweta Gupta

Player
Player
Information
Additional information

Org status.

Former Families Leader
Best leader I have seen

Maria Tzariar

Player
Player
Information
Additional information

Org status.

Former Families Leader
You will do a great job if you get selected. All the best 👍

Bilal Flawless

Player
Player
1. Your Name irl: Bilal
2. Your Age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 8 hours
5. Your Discord: Bilal Bolo#6174
6. Your Nickname: Bilal Bolo
7. Your ID: 361
Additional information -

1.Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Since my time on this project which has been over a year i have experienced the different forms of RP in different organizations. I have been in every organization from both the legal side and also illegal side. From both sides i have favored the illegal side of RP because i think there's more freedom to RP and also you are in control of the situation most of the time. Climbing my way up the hierarchy in different gangs i have learnt what its like for people at the bottom and also for people who hold responsibilities at the top. I have gained deputy status in many different gangs due to my leadership and organizational skills. With this responsibility i have made sure that everyone's voice is heard in that gang and that the newer people are made aware of the rules and responsibilities that come with each rank. I have also made adjustments in most gangs by speaking with the leaders and explaining to them that everyone in the gang matters and that the leaders attention shouldn't just go to the people with the highest rank. I have emphasized the need to make newer people feel included because they are players that are looking to have fun and RP in gang life. If i became leader of this gang i wish to focus on getting 100% turfs as well as becoming the number 1 gang in this city.

3. Since my time on this project i have noticed a lot of gangs have been active for 1-2 weeks and they then get disbanded because of inactivity or rule breaks. I wish to prevent this from my organization by making sure every player joining the gang goes through an intense interview which would include questions regarding RP rules as well as some scenarios. I have also noticed that lower members of the gang are often the most hard working but not rewarded with rank ups/bonuses, i wish to change this by making individual logs in the Marabunta discord where the player can post their activity in events as well as any achievements, any of these will result in a calculated bonus as well as rank ups if they are consistent and this will hopefully create a positive attitude towards the gang events and also loyalty from gang members. In addition to this i would like to introduce a limit on the amount of people that would be able to join my organization and i will encourage them to join another gang with fewer numbers, although it may seem fun having the most people in your gang this is often not the case because it means other gangs are demotivated to come to events or the ghetto and it becomes stale in the ghetto as well as in events because other gangs don't bother showing up and for the gang with numbers there is nobody to fight. Finally, i have noticed a lot of power tripping from a lot of people who have authority in a gang, i will not allow this in my gang and i will make sure that everyone is treated fairly and nobody is removed or rejected from joining without a valid reason.

Dave rich

ID 23445
Player
1. Information.
1. Your name IRL - Baxter
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - SGT
4. Average online per day 3-4 (On Weekdays), 8-12 (On Weekends).
5. Your Discord - ba#3765
6. Your Nickname - Lucaa Shepherd
7. Your ID - 24667

1. Additional Information
Leader Of Marabunta
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
- Because gangs are my favorite organization in this city and I adore all the enjoyable experiences and role-playing that take place in the gang life, I want to lead Marabunta. I also have a highly powerful personality, which allows me to easily command any scenario and persuade many people to follow me. I was also previous LSPD HC for multiple terms, and have been in most LEO orgs.

- Additionally, I'll make sure that my members attend every event I host for all organizations. To ensure that everyone has a fun, authentic role-playing experience, I will also teach my members how to roleplay effectively in the ghetto.

- I'm sure I can bring this gang back to its former glory. Since most gangs today don't stay active for more than a week or two at most, I've seen all of their mistakes and am working to avoid them by ensuring that my group serves As a Minimum ONE FULL TERM, ideally TWO. We would participate in all gang activities, including turf battles, global events, and FZ raids.

-I wanted to be a leader in this particular organization because when I first moved to the city, I worked for some of the legal organizations. After leaving those organizations, I joined Marabunta Grande, which was the best experience. I learned about turf wars, NG Raids, and graffiti, and I was given high command, but I wasn't satisfied with it. However, I must take the initiative because I'd like to try something new.

3. Your Advice In Improving Roleplay Level In Organization.

1. Ensuring that each participant is informed of the server rules
2. In my term, only highly qualified individuals would be promoted to HC
3. HCS will teach every rule to any new marabunta members.
4. I will constantly come up with new ideas to improve rp, and individuals who violate it just for their ego, such as by refusing to listen to orders, will be immediately fired from my organization.

Thanks for Reading
Lucaa Shepherd
Go like

pavan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Pavan
2. Your age - 24
7. Your ID - 28162
Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2a : I have a lot of experience with leadership in the past. We lead by example, we make sure to understand and follow all rules while also maintaining a very high level of RP. This wouldn't be my first rodeo being in gangs. I have seen how previous leadership teams have gotten disbanded in the past and ways that it could have been avoided. So as a leader, I would be able to bring that knowledge to the Vagos organization and improve the areas where other gangs have failed.
2b : I am active and am qualified as this is the only game and server I play. I have been on GRP for close to a full year and have a great understanding of how the city works. I have multiple years of leadership experience both in game as a leader of my family, and in the real world as a Manager of my workplace. Leadership comes natural to me and I am excited to potentially have the opportunity to display that here with the Marabunta Grande .
2c : I have no doubt that I would be able to help the Vagos organization grow to new levels of success. Using the Top Shelf family as an example, we have a strong family with a good culture en2. This includes being a top 10 family in both servers, but more importantly, having minimal to zero rule breaks in both cities. I now wish to continue that legacy here in en2 with the Marabunta Grande growing the gang scene in this city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. : The first thing I would improve is the knowledge and understanding of all server rules. I noticed in the past in other gangs the majority reasons why RP is being broken in the city and ghetto is because of a lack of knowledge of server and ghetto rules. This makes players break character to then explain the rules to the individual causing all RP to be lost. I believe (at least) a weekly meeting within the gang discussing the rules of the city can help players stay in character and focus on the RP aspect, instead of the next rule break. Further, in addition to stressing the importance of the rules, I want to create a fun environment that is not toxic to create an environment that can help grow EN2's player base.

Yousif Claps

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL yousif
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone new york/ est
4. Average online per day, more then 12 hours a day
5. Your Discord Yousif#7642
6. Your Nickname Mia Creed
7. Your ID 1493

1. Leader of...

Marabunta Grande​

-Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the marabunta grande
. and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

When i was in ballas i started off from being one of the lowest ranks and ended up within 1-2 weeks making myself all the way to the top of ballas and this shows my undying dedication to the gang.

I've been in ballas previously, and I've been there for a long time, and I've always been excellent with my members, and I've always been in the top rankings. I will only invite individuals who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them excited for the next event and can't wait for it.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.
Some things I would do to improve Roleplay;
  • More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
  • A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
  • A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
  • ICly I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
  • Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
  • Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
  • In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
Information

1. Yusuf

2. 17

3. UK (GMT)

4. 6-8 hours +

5. Droppa#8888

6. Droppa Bolo

7. 962

Leader of ‘Marabunta'

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I want to lead the 'Marabunta' because I feel I have outstanding leadership abilities and want to showcase them to others. As the organization's head, I can attest for this because I can assure you that it will be run to the greatest standards and that it will be a stronghold for criminals who want to make a name for themselves and prove they are the best. I've worked in a variety of organisations, and I must say that the illegal side is a lot more enjoyable since it has its own set of rules. It's a great place to show off , and my job as the leader will open new chances for a lot of individuals.

Another reason I wish to manage this organization is that I have a broad understanding of illegal matters. I've been a part of numerous illegal organisations, and I believe that heading the 'Marabunta’ will allow me to show how responsible and industrious I am to others. I've also held senior positions in several different orgs, giving me insight into the leadership functions. (HC in most gangs that I have been apart of and previously a deputy of the Ballas Gang, Bloods Gang, Families Gang & Marabunta Gang) demonstrating that I have significant understanding of illegal organisations and know how to lead them.

Additionally, appointing me as the ‘Marabunta' leader will allow the org to serve as an example of how an illegal org should be run and what ‘Marabunta’ should look like. I'll accomplish this by ensuring that no one is wasting time by running around HQ doing nothing; Instead they will be roaming around ghetto (street fights), attending all events, helping other gang members which need help, etc. Also, if things get out of hand, there will be a warning system in place, with those who break the rules receiving a verbal warning, a demotion, or a kick.

I wish to make my gang reach the goal of achieving 100% turfs. Also to be the most active and thrilling gang in the city

My recommendation for enhancing roleplay is to stay as IC as possible. Only call on the Gods if someone is plainly breaching the rules. You should try to solve the problem yourself before calling on a God.

Nuri Pluxury

The Orginal Deputy for all gangs
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

2. Your age

3. Time zone

4. Average online per day

5. Your Discord

6. Your Nickname

7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Leader of...

- Name : Nuri Blixky

- Time Zone : GMT+3

- ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ Online / per Day : 5-8 Hrs

- Your Discord : NuriJr#6363

- Your NickName : Blixky

- Your ID : 1562

( || )Additional information

Leader Of The Marabunta Grneade !

(Why Do u want to be a leader of this specific Organization ? ( List at least of three reason with explanation )

- First of all, since I arrived to the city, the crime was part of me. I've joined to Families gang , Bloods gang , Ballas Gang and much gangs and it was part of my life and I have joined Legal Orgs also like LSPD , , SAHP , So I have all the experience of these legal and illegal orgs and I know how to be not catched and protect my gang members from Police . I used to be high rank in the gang as well as in legal orgs and did everything I can to the gang by investing all of my time to the gang as a member in the gang .

- I want to make sure that if i get the orginization that it will not spread any toxicity to anyone inside the organization or anyone outside of the organization because i personaly dont like when there is toxicity in the orginizations or in general so i will make sure that it will not happen.

-Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal organisation has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Families Gang.

( ||| ) Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization

I want to improve it by being an active gang by doing store robberies on a regular interval such like Clands , Battleship , NG Raid , Gun Store Robbery and much more events. I want to give new players equal opportunities to progress with the gang and give them a chance to do what they want . If I see that a member is doing googd and being active then I will award him with a lil bonus and a rank up.

I would create events that have never been done before , here I'm talking about Global events. I want to create something new , creative which would be fun for both legal and illegal sides. We have some events but it seems to be one sided in some situation so to remove it I will implement several events for Legal/ Illegal/Civilians . Such like assassination of Governor , attack on gov rally , assassination of Chief of Police these were some names of events I would do If I succeed in getting leadership.

I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to mantain good terms with the other organization leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city..

( IV ) My goals as Marabunta Leader?

-Create & Organize the organization

-Make the organization as terrorist organization

-Create fun RP situation

-Create massive global events for the players

-Successfully doing first term without any warns

I hope my application reaches the curator in good health. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

THANKS FOR READING

Marabunta ON TOP
Nuri Blixky

Ex Vagos Deputy Ex Marbunta Deputy Ex Families Ex LSPD Ex SAHP Ex Ballas Hc Ex Bloods Hc Vagos Leader

Ashutosh06

Senior Elite Operative FIB Agent
Player
. Your name IRL - Ashutosh
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 2-8 hours
5. Your Discord - ashutosh#8140
6. Your Nickname - Akatsuki Negi
7. Your ID - 4111
Additional information

1. Leader of The Marabunta Grande

I want to be the leader of this specific org because I have been a year in GRP en1 now and I have been under deputy in all the 5 gangs so now I want to assist the people of en2 with my leadership and help them to reach the peak ,.
I have experienced all the orgs in en1 with a HC position and in en2 in lspd as a Captain in John Marshal term and in gangs now.
I have been in legal orgs so I know there tactics and I can insure the safety of my members .
I will make sure that there is no spread of toxicity in our org and communications are very good among everyone and everyone live with friendly relations. I will complete my term without any warns and strikes . Also I am under deputy of Ballas right now in Ram term.

I will make different divisions for example drivers division for professional drivers who helps us in escaping hostage situation without any loss of live of our member.
I will do 100% turf.
I will make Marabunta as a terrorist org.
I will make my gang active attendance in all the events .
I will increase the crime in the city to its peak.
I will do assassination the high officials and take them as hostages.
I will maintain high level RP.
At the end I will take Marabunta at its peak under my leadership.

pavan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Pavan
2. Your age - 24
7. Your ID - 28162
Additional information

Tony Pluxury

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Marabunta interviews at 17:00 server time on 1st October.

Jamil#8069 - Jamil Yama -680
Dev#0819 - Dev rich -49004

The Applications for Marabunta leader are closed now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom