Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva Mirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Information
1. Your name IRL : Dhrumil Patel
2. Your age : 20
. Time zone : GMT +5:30
. Average online per day : 6 to 8 hours
. Your Discord : dhrumil22822#8240
. Your Nickname : Eva Mirza
Your ID : 22822
Additional information
1. Leader of...
-) MARABUNTA GRANDE
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
-) [1]
I really want to make storyline of MARABUNTA GRANDE getting some legendary memories...
[2] I have the quality of mentorship, I like teaching things to new or unexperienced members, On top of that, I have very well experience of handling illegal organizations.
[3] If I become the Leader of MARABUNTA GRANDE.
I will make it one of the most active gang in the city, I would like to share the experience I got for being on higher ranks on other illegal orgs to our members...
-) -
Although I will make sure that everyone joining the gang should know the rules, I will also make sure that our members don't do any blunder in events... I will be remind everyone what to do before event stars...

- All the high rank people should attend atleast one event per day to enjoy their high rank,,

- I will make sure that noone get mistreated under my leadership.

--------------------------------------------------) RANK SYSTEM (----------------------------------------------------
[1
] Young G
[2] Tier 2 G
[3] Tier 3 G
[4] Robbers
[5] Mental Mafia
[6] Clapper
[7] The Thug
[8] Experienced Thug
[9] Streets Runner
[10] Thug General
[11] Under G
[12] Real G/Top G

======================================= THANK YOU ========================================

Jhony DeathAngel

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Péter
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+2 Hungarian Standard Time!
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours per day!
5. Your Discord: ToxiGeak#8877
6. Your Nickname: Liam Vercetti
7. Your ID: 42498

Additional information

1. Leader of The Marabunta Grande

First of all, I want to clarify That becoming leader is a goal of mine that I would like to achieve and I will do everything to get leadership.

First Reason: I would like to make a gang that is on good terms with every other gang and has no toxicity included with in it. I will do this by ensureing everyone I invite speaks English and is not toxic, If I detect toxicity I wont hesitate to remove it. Additionally I want to strive to make this community like a family and to have a mutual understanding of each other.

Second Reason: Secondly I have always been in the ghetto and will eventually die there you could say, Its been what caused me fun since your doing stuff no normal person would dare to do in real life like robbing, killing, taking a hostage, and the list goes on from my time spent in the ghetto I learned all of the events and how to lead them as well as how to manage people and motivate them to achieve great things!

Third Reason: As a final Reason, I want a gang that is perfect both on turfs and events, I will achieve this by picking the perfect deputies for both leading event and turfs besides this I will obviously be here as a leader so I myself will get into turfs and events, However when im not present my deputies will take such activities over with my complete trust.

First of all Good RP comes From Players meaning it will all depends on the players that I pick to be apart of my great organisation, I will make sure everyone knows and obey the rules of ghetto as well as making them have at least a level 10 GrandRP account, Besides this its important to mention The Importance of good enjoyable RP From Both sides: Great examples of this would be a store robbery with realistic negotiations and great roleplay from both sides.

final thoughts:

My goals for marabunta if you approve and give me leadership are:
-100%turf
-100%spray
-Top 1 Gang
- Ally at least 1 gang
- No toxicity.

Thanks for Reading my application,

Marabunta on top!

He could be a good leader

Zak Boloo

Player
Player
Information

1. Yusuf

2. 17

3. UK (GMT)

4. 6-8 hours +

5. Droppa#8888

6. Droppa Bolo

7. 962

Leader of ‘Marabunta'

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I want to lead the 'Marabunta' because I feel I have outstanding leadership abilities and want to showcase them to others. As the organization's head, I can attest for this because I can assure you that it will be run to the greatest standards and that it will be a stronghold for criminals who want to make a name for themselves and prove they are the best. I've worked in a variety of organisations, and I must say that the illegal side is a lot more enjoyable since it has its own set of rules. It's a great place to show off , and my job as the leader will open new chances for a lot of individuals.

Another reason I wish to manage this organization is that I have a broad understanding of illegal matters. I've been a part of numerous illegal organisations, and I believe that heading the 'Marabunta’ will allow me to show how responsible and industrious I am to others. I've also held senior positions in several different orgs, giving me insight into the leadership functions. (HC in most gangs that I have been apart of and previously a deputy of the Ballas Gang, Bloods Gang, Families Gang & Marabunta Gang) demonstrating that I have significant understanding of illegal organisations and know how to lead them.

Additionally, appointing me as the ‘Marabunta' leader will allow the org to serve as an example of how an illegal org should be run and what ‘Marabunta’ should look like. I'll accomplish this by ensuring that no one is wasting time by running around HQ doing nothing; Instead they will be roaming around ghetto (street fights), attending all events, helping other gang members which need help, etc. Also, if things get out of hand, there will be a warning system in place, with those who break the rules receiving a verbal warning, a demotion, or a kick.

I wish to make my gang reach the goal of achieving 100% turfs. Also to be the most active and thrilling gang in the city

My recommendation for enhancing roleplay is to stay as IC as possible. Only call on the Gods if someone is plainly breaching the rules. You should try to solve the problem yourself before calling on a God.

John McLovin

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Mayank

2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone: IST

4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours

5. Your Discord: 𝙇𝙭𝙣𝙨#2120

6. Your Nickname: John Bolo

7. Your ID: 38804

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

→ I want to be the leader of Marabunta Grande as I feel I have had a lot of experience as high commands in basically all the gangs and I think I am ready to lead a gang by myself and show the city the leadership abilities I have got. I have been a High Command in every single gang possible even Marabunta in the past and I know how to keep the gang active and what activities we need to do in order to make sure Marabunta is on the top and make it the best gang in the city. As of now every other gang is active in EN2 except Marabunta and I know I can be a perfect leader for it and lead it well. Marabunta has always been that gang which has not been that popular Everytime and I will make sure I will make it the best gang in the city if I get the leadership.

→ Second reason why I want to become Marabunta's Leader would be that I would make sure the gang was active and always doing events like FZ raids, Store robberies, Hostage situations etc. This way they dont get bored in the gang and always are active and have something to do. This would make more people join the gang as the gang would be active and people would love to do events so that they can experience the maximum level of RP. I can speak English and Hindi fluently in this way i can communicate with people who prefer Hindi over English and help them in their own ways

→ Finally the last reason I would want to be the leader of Marabunta Grande would be that the previous gangs would just do the same events over and over again I would lead Marabunta in such a way that they can do other things other than Store robberies, FZ raids etc. I would try to host events for the gang within the city so that they can have more fun and earn some extra cash apart from the normal events. This way it would be a way better experience for the new players coming into the city and who wanna join and can earn some good cash.

→ Making sure whoever joins the gang knows all the ghetto rules well so there is no risk of Rule Breaks
→To make sure there is no toxicity in the gang and everyone can make new friends in the city
→To make the gang members experience Maximum level of RP
→ Last but not least try to get 100% turfs and 100% sprays

Thank you for reading
Leader of Marabunta Grande

Tony Pluxury

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Marabunta interviews at 14:00 server time on 6th October.

ba#3765 - Lucaa Shepherd - 24667
Virat Venu#3052 - Virat Royal - 29822
yousuf#6799 - yousuf malki - 21216
ToxiGeak#8877 - Liam Vercetti - 42498

The Applications for Marabunta leader are closed now

Jad Xiliz

Life is only as good as your mindset
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Youssef
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone: Central European Time (UTC+1)
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: CakeBuilder#1546
7. Your nickname: Jad Xiliz
8. Your ID: 1621

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

1. I have enough experience to lead whole gang since i've been in multiple gangs before like Balas, Families , Bloods and currently deputy leader of Bloods in EN 03.
  2. I've seen past leaders failed to lead the gangs correctly and got disbanded in few days after they get it and I think it's my time to lead it by myself since I know all the server rules.
  3. I'm willing to invite the right members which they will be considered as my family and gang members in the same time.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
  • The first important thing to improve RolePlay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader should make an interview for him and asking him about the gang rules, if the person doesn't know any of the rules asked he get rejected.
  • Before 10 minutes from an event, the leader have to meet his gang members in the HQ and make them to gear up and getting ready to go.
  • Giving bonuses to the gang members after achieving important event (Car Theft for example) so gang members doesn't feel bored of the events.
  • Pulling up in the ghetto when there is no event and doing sprays for the whole day nonstop.
I hope I can get another chance to be a leader in this project due to my punishment history, I know few people got second chances.
Thank for reading the application.

Jamil Yama

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jamil
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day: 8 hour
5. Your Discord: Jamil#8069
6. Your Nickname: Jamil Yama
7. Your ID: 680

Additional information
Leader of
Marabunta

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. The first reason I have experience in gangs I can take care of all the gang members and I want to get 100% turf capture

2. The second reason is that I am an old player and I know the laws of turf and gangs and I want improve the Role-Play expiranse

3. i will do what ever I can to help people learn the laws and also if i got it my friends and family members gonna join
Marabunta I will to focus on gang events and i will take control of it like Clandestine, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store Robbery.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. My advice to improve the RP level in the organization is to involve our activities as much as we can with the other orgs.

2. I will try to give prizes and bonus who active in the gang and do good for the gang and I will give bonus 2 days in week so people get motivated.

3. I want to make sure the people Im inviting to the gang know the rules.

4. The leader of the gang must meet every period with the members of his gang and talk about the conditions of the gang and raise the ranks who active and do good for gang

Moe Blixky

Da General Blixky
Player
1. Mo
2. 19
3. EST
4. 6-8 hours
5. Mo$#2294
6. Moe Blixky
7. (EN1: 9836) (EN2: 24332) (EN3: 7272)

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. I would like to be the leader of Marabunta for these three reasons
Firstly I have alot of experience I am a well known leader throughout the city. Within EN2 I am by far one of the best gang leaders there is. I finished my first Ballas term flawlessly and with very few mistakes. Within my second Ballas term I reached a record high 161 active members in the ghetto that attended all events and kept the ghetto active. I also finished all the tasks given to me by my curators.

Secondly I have a large presence as a leader if not the largest. What I mean is when I become leader many other great players will join my org to help me run smoothly. One of these great names would be Yousuf Maliki before becoming the Marabunta Leader and reaching 100% turfs and finishing his leadership in 1 term he was my deputy. When I become leader and If I am chosen all these strong players will join me and become my high command and help me with all gang events and turfs so that all my given tasks by my curator are cleared and everything runs smoothly and is taken care of.

Thirdly I want to make EN2 the best english server as of right now there are only 2 active gangs and as many other players would say everything is very "DEAD". The orgs are dead because the leaders are either not fullfilling their jobs or they disband within a week or 2 at most. If I am chosen I will change that by delivering a strong full term to the city that will bring the ghetto back to life while also helping all the legal orgs get active by doing all my tasks such as Store robberies FZs And hostage situations.

3. My advice for improving the server overall is picking better leaders. I am currently deputy in en3 marabunta I was deputy just a few days ago in en1 Bloods I was also deputy just a few days ago in Families. I am the most trust leader/helper in the city. Picking good qualified leaders will lead to better terms more activity and more player engagement. Thank you for reading my application.

nezar sippi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Your name : Nizar Brada
2. Your age~ 24
3. Time zone~ GMT+11
4. Average online per day~ 13h
5. Your Discord~ Nizar Blanco#6331
6. Your Nickname~ Nizar blanco
7. Your ID~ 2991

Additional information

1. leader of marabunta grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

1 -I feel as if my experience in the city now after 3 months of being in a few different organizations makes me a strong candidate for this position. I have been in two gangs now for extended periods of time, most recently rank 7 in Marabunta in server 1. My knowledge of the rules and what it takes to be successful makes me want to take over this position.
2- My old family (I am leader of it) started at 160 in the city and have worked our way way to being 26th at one point. This has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the city and has shown that I can get people behind me to accomplish a common goal. Many of my family members would join me as well as I feel many people from previous organizations I have been in would join me as well, thus helping me with recruitment right off the bat.
3- My IRL job history deals with leadership development. I give seminars on leadership development as well as one on one training with college students in North America to help them become better leaders on their campus. My leadership skills will help me not only be successful, but keep the gang out of trouble as well.

3. I have many tips to improve role play but the main one would be everyone’s knowledge of the rules. Improving on each individual members knowledge of the rules in an organization could go a long way. Most of the time, FailRP comes from people simply not following a rule. For example, two cars trying to stop one individual. The individual will take off most of the time, resulting in FailRP. If each and every member knows the rules extensively, it will make RP for everyone go much smoother.

ENG02 Server Administrator

Blackfalcon Tzariarr

Under Deputy Tzariar Brothers
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mahathir
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+6
4. Average online per day : 9 hours
5. Your Discord : 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗻#1268
6. Your Nickname : Black Falcon
7. Your ID : 58373

Additional information

- From the beginning of my journey to this server , I saw lots of broke people who lost their everything in city and joined gang , I was one of them I joined every gang of this city and As I was new I didn't knew the cities rules and none was there for teaching me that and as a result I got Admin jail several times. I want to be the leader of marabunta for making each and every member skilled and make them learn the ghetto as well the city rules . Also I wanna work as a team to make Marabunta the best gang in this Server .

- I want to build the greatest terrorist org in this city who will be able to fight against any other legal org in a proper Rp way. And I have my family and also friends in the orgs who are deprived of their rights as well lost everything in this city . We will make the ghetto marabunta's territory and everyone will be scared seeing the colour blue. And we will make fear of blue dresses in every citizens eye .

- Marabunta is known as one of the best gangs from the beginning . That's why It will give me a scope to make our territory , and making the ghetto marabunta's territory. I have enough experience to lead a gang . The main reason behind I want to be marabunta's leader for having a great rp experiences and also for having fun obeying the rules with my mates and enlarging our city community .

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. My advice for improving RolePlay level
- Making the members skilled when they join .
- Will make plans before attending every events
- Keep the gang alive and do gang activities
-We will attend every events , will raid in FZ , and also do 24/7 shop robberies
-Will give bonuses to everyone for be more active.

Scarlett James

Chief Of Detectives
Player
1. Ashhar
2. 18
3. GMT+5:30
4. 7 hours
5. Tech Charge#1587
6. Scarlett James
7. 47485

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta

1-Being in the city for a long time I have decided that gangs is the most fun thing for me to do and especially leading people into doing events and having an active gang and having a fun time

2-Being in gangs for most of my time I Know how to lead a gang into being active and successful and having numbers who understand rules and who can produce productive RP which can make both sides (Leos and gangs) have fun. Also, I am having experience of Deputy Leader Bloods, Vagos, Ballas, Marabunta in Tony Royal's Term.

3-Being a leader, I would provide a system for the whole gang to move with and for everybody to have a fair chance to get the rank they deserve depending on the attitude and their RP skills which would determine their gang rank and not only them being active and pulling to events which would make members satisfied with the system they are involved in and which would keep them going to events to prove themselves

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
I would be improving roleplay by doing more hostage situations which both sides would have fun in
secondly, I would prevent meta gaming from my gang because no one has to deal with it as it destroys the fun for everyone
I would also make events for members which they could gain money out of so that they can prove themselves and win money

I genuinely hope you consider this and give me a chance to prove I have changed.
I hope all of you have a great day

Céline Tzariar

High Command, Tzariar Brothers
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mahathir
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+6
4. Average online per day : 9 hours
5. Your Discord : 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗻#1268
6. Your Nickname : Black Falcon
7. Your ID : 58373

Additional information

- From the beginning of my journey to this server , I saw lots of broke people who lost their everything in city and joined gang , I was one of them I joined every gang of this city and As I was new I didn't knew the cities rules and none was there for teaching me that and as a result I got Admin jail several times. I want to be the leader of marabunta for making each and every member skilled and make them learn the ghetto as well the city rules . Also I wanna work as a team to make Marabunta the best gang in this Server .

- I want to build the greatest terrorist org in this city who will be able to fight against any other legal org in a proper Rp way. And I have my family and also friends in the orgs who are deprived of their rights as well lost everything in this city . We will make the ghetto marabunta's territory and everyone will be scared seeing the colour blue. And we will make fear of blue dresses in every citizens eye .

- Marabunta is known as one of the best gangs from the beginning . That's why It will give me a scope to make our territory , and making the ghetto marabunta's territory. I have enough experience to lead a gang . The main reason behind I want to be marabunta's leader for having a great rp experiences and also for having fun obeying the rules with my mates and enlarging our city community .

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. My advice for improving RolePlay level
- Making the members skilled when they join .
- Will make plans before attending every events
- Keep the gang alive and do gang activities
-We will attend every events , will raid in FZ , and also do 24/7 shop robberies
-Will give bonuses to everyone for be more active.
Wish you a good luck our family high command 🥰

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Arosh Rayhan
2. Your age
3. Time zone
+6 GMT
5 - 9 Hours
5. Your Discord
Hexton Froster#1856
6. Your Nickname
Hexton Froster
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
The marabunta Grande
I want to be the leader of a specific org (Marabunta Grande ) Bcz This is the gang that I joined when I was new in City 1 . I was in the gang for 1.5 months then it got disbanded. But it was the first org where I got High command After some days I was , I worked in Criminal role play. Then Finally I got a deputy in Marabunta Grande. And another reason I will like to say is I am highly experienced from en1.

2-I am expert in every gang activities For example turf , Griffiti , Battle ship , FZ raid , 24/7 and gun store robbery and etc. I've been deputy/higherups in gangs many times and I have a lot of experience with Gang Activities and Gang Events, I also have experience with leading them.

3-As I was only a high command/Deputy in gang so I dont have that much control on the gang. so I think If I get the leadership I can take in on top. Also I am professional in leading every event. I will have Deputies for different work. Obviously I will have a turf deputy who will control turf. Then I will have a deputy who got different Time zone and can attend subs. Other 2 deputies will be leading cland and battleship and I will be doing all of IC events like FZ raid , Store robbery, Gun store robbery and etc. At last I will make kind of division for my gang who will control different sectors of gang.

3. Your Advice In Improving Roleplay Level In Organization.
-
From robbing in the streets to doing big events like FZ and Subs, I will have a team of HC who will be teaching everyone in the gang on how to do things and how to handle different situations, So that not only the HC but all the gang members are equally skilled and are able to do stuff on their own without any rule breaks.I will make sure to have a HC team will teach everyone the rules and how everything works from small robberies to big events.I will improve the RP level by making sure to have more realistic robbing and negotiations with my new and unique ideas. I will always try to do at least 8 Store and weapon store robbery's, 7 FZ raids. Also, 1 thing that I will not allow in my gang is toxicity. Every gang member need to be polite. I will also not allow IC insult and If some one does OOC insult its a direct report.

Also I will have a Professional Ranking system

1- young bunta

2-Bunta

3-Soldier

4-Shooter

5-OG bunta

6-Turfer

7-Shortcaller

8-Vice captain

9-Captain

10-Druglord

11-Deputy

12-Boss

Also I will have a professional punishment system

#strike 1 = vebral warning
#strike 2 = demotion

#strike 3 = fired from org / Blacklist from org (depends of the situation )
th

pavan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Pavan
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - Indian Standard Time (IST)
4. Average online per day=>6- 8hr per day / 10hr weekend
5. Your Discord - iTzNaRe#0143
6. Your Nickname - Nare/in ic Quinn Medusa
7. Your ID - 28162
Additional information

1. Leader of: The Marabunta Grande

2a : I have a lot of experience with leadership in the past. We lead by example, we make sure to understand and follow all rules while also maintaining a very high level of RP. This wouldn't be my first rodeo being in gangs. I have seen how previous leadership teams have gotten disbanded in the past and ways that it could have been avoided. So as a leader, I would be able to bring that knowledge to the organization and improve the areas where other gangs have failed.
2b : I am active and am qualified as this is the only game and server I play. I have been on GRP for close to a full year and have a great understanding of how the city works. I have multiple years of leadership experience both in game as a leader of my family, and in the real world as a Manager of my workplace. Leadership comes natural to me and I am excited to potentially have the opportunity to display that here with the Marabunta Grande .
2c : I have no doubt that I would be able to help the Vagos organization grow to new levels of success. Using the Top Shelf family as an example, we have a strong family with a good culture en2. This includes being a top 10 family in both servers, but more importantly, having minimal to zero rule breaks in both cities. I now wish to continue that legacy here in en2 with the Marabunta Grande growing the gang scene in this city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. : The first thing I would improve is the knowledge and understanding of all server rules. I noticed in the past in other gangs the majority reasons why RP is being broken in the city and ghetto is because of a lack of knowledge of server and ghetto rules. This makes players break character to then explain the rules to the individual causing all RP to be lost. I believe (at least) a weekly meeting within the gang discussing the rules of the city can help players stay in character and focus on the RP aspect, instead of the next rule break. Further, in addition to stressing the importance of the rules, I want to create a fun environment that is not toxic to create an environment that can help grow EN2's player base.

ᑎᗩᕼᑌᗰ ᗷOᒪO

E̶N̶2̶ ̶V̶a̶g̶o̶s̶ ̶L̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Nahum
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT +3
4. Average online per day 4-8 hours per day
5. Your Discord Nαԋυɱ 💤#6969
6. Your Nickname Nahum Zahavi
7. Your ID 28113

Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta.

• i would like to become marabunta leader Because in my vagos term in EN2 my gang didn’t had a lot of ppl and graffiti team and the events was a big mess, because I didn’t had the experience I have today, if I will be bloods leader, I know I can make marabunta the strongest org ever.

• when I just started playing in the server my first org ever was gang (bloods), I remember I didn’t knew anything about the game but I remember that bloods members helped me a lot thos days. now I want to be the guy that help ppl and teach them the ghetto and gang rules.

• my experience in EN2 EMS Divison Cheif of FTO, Colonel In NG (X2), SWAT Agent In LSPD (X2), Supervisor of UnderCover In FIB. VAGOS LEADER , LI Ad Team, Ballas Deputy, USSS Senior Agent Marabunta Dep Bloods Dep Hr in LSPD, (Head Of Division In EMS. EN3)

• i know all the server rules and i follow them, and when other ppl braking the rules i wil report them.
( you can check my posts )

• i am calm minded i know how to face with hard situations, and the pressure of the leadership.

> i will do daily events.
> I will make sure me and my HCs will be respectful to all of the members.
> when I was vagos leader we had a lot of problems with the graffiti team, so I will make sure if I will be the leader that I will have a active graffiti team and active gang.
> and also I will make the discord server an important thing as well I will make logs of hired / fired / blacklisted and I will make sure this logs will work properly.
> i will Recruit ppl that really knows the rules.
> i will make sure all the situations and events will be IC only (Apart from Turf).
> i will make all the gang fear when they will see a blue car in the streets.
> 100% turf.

Thanks for reading, i hope you will see my potential, have a nice day!

Namah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Namah
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST GMT5+30
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Namah#1706
6. Your Nickname: namah dark
7. Your ID: 55462

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta

• To start with, I don't like official/government job, and from the beginning I have been working as a gang member and playing by proper RP.
  • I have been in Marabunta for to long compared to any other gang, and this is the reason I would like to be and lead marabunta the way it has been leaded. While I was in Marabunta, we used to win almost each and every event and I have feelings attached with Marabunta since then.
  • Moreover, as you can see I am the leader of unofficial organization, I have been leading it from too long, and we have been in the picture as a good unofficial family.
  • I am living in this city from 6 months and I saw many gang members doing failRP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc.
  • So, I will make sure that the person, who is joining organization, will go through a proper RP rule test and if we find him suitable, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of failRP from the organization members.
  • I will make some events in which all gang members will have fun together and can have party like a real life as a gang members.
  • we will select a day where all the gang member will go and kill all of the other people in ghetto.

mawla ponch

Player
Player
1. Mawla
2. 24
3. GMT +2
4. online per day 6 to 12 h / 70 h in week minimum
5. !Mawla Poncho#3889
6. Mawla Poncho
7. 15794
Additional information
2. 1- In the beginning the world of crime for me is my main world and if I have the opportunity to be a leader in this organization it will be the most effective
2-I will be an army facing the police and the government that has wronged us in giving our rights and paying taxes daily, and I will sow fear in their positions
3- I will enter the world of organizations and I will be a leader for all affiliates and give them their forbidden rights with the application of RP laws and finally Marabunta on top
3. Role playing is very important in organizations and to improve it is to put the right people in their places and not include any member who does not know the rules of role playing and it is also very important for everyone to be effective to achieve all events successfully
And to make everyone who plays understand that the killing field is only in a ghetto and not in the city, and we will achieve justice in playing in the designated places.

pavan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Pavan
2. Your age - 24
3. Time zone - Indian Standard Time (IST)
4. Average online per day=>6- 8hr per day / 10hr weekend
5. Your Discord - iTzNaRe#0143
6. Your Nickname - Nare/in ic Quinn Medusa
7. Your ID - 28162
Additional information

1. Leader of: The Marabunta Grande

2a : I have a lot of experience with leadership in the past. We lead by example, we make sure to understand and follow all rules while also maintaining a very high level of RP. This wouldn't be my first rodeo being in gangs. I have seen how previous leadership teams have gotten disbanded in the past and ways that it could have been avoided. So as a leader, I would be able to bring that knowledge to the organization and improve the areas where other gangs have failed.
2b : I am active and am qualified as this is the only game and server I play. I have been on GRP for close to a full year and have a great understanding of how the city works. I have multiple years of leadership experience both in game as a leader of my family, and in the real world as a Manager of my workplace. Leadership comes natural to me and I am excited to potentially have the opportunity to display that here with the Marabunta Grande .
2c : I have no doubt that I would be able to help the Vagos organization grow to new levels of success. Using the Top Shelf family as an example, we have a strong family with a good culture en2. This includes being a top 10 family in both servers, but more importantly, having minimal to zero rule breaks in both cities. I now wish to continue that legacy here in en2 with the Marabunta Grande growing the gang scene in this city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. : The first thing I would improve is the knowledge and understanding of all server rules. I noticed in the past in other gangs the majority reasons why RP is being broken in the city and ghetto is because of a lack of knowledge of server and ghetto rules. This makes players break character to then explain the rules to the individual causing all RP to be lost. I believe (at least) a weekly meeting within the gang discussing the rules of the city can help players stay in character and focus on the RP aspect, instead of the next rule break. Further, in addition to stressing the importance of the rules, I want to create a fun environment that is not toxic to create an environment that can help grow EN2's player base.

Bobby King

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Marabunta interviews at 15:00 server time on 11th November.

𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗻#1268 - Black Falcon - 58373
!Mawla Poncho#3889 - Mawla Poncho - 15794

The Applications for Marabunta leader are closed now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom