Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.

predator007

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - ARJUN NADAR
2. Your age -Ic 12 , ooc 21
3. Time zone - GMT + 5.30
4. Average online per day - 8 hours minimum
5. Your Discord - PREDATOR#4873
6. Your Nickname - Predator JOD
7. Your ID -99351
Additional information
1. Leader of... Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).
1) I was already in ballas and been a hc to and gainded most of the experience from ballas and I think that ballas he one of the organised gang compared others .
2) I am a person who loves to lead peoples as in ooc so want to be lead peoples in ic to and to be an leader it takes so much responsibility.
3) In most of the time in gangs people recruited easily without asking any proper questions so I want to change it and make the gang like most of the the other organisations systamatic
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level inorganization.
There are many major false in gangs I want to change it and make it systematic like other government organisation where u can have all kinds of proof what u did and all
I will help newbies who are new to gang to learn rules which are not know by many

Sharath Rich

NG HC
Player
Information

1 . Sharath chandra
3.GMT (5:30)
4.9hours
5.KGF Sharath YT#0818
6.Sharath Royal

Additional Information

-----Leader of
Ballas Gang-----

Q2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?(List three reasons with explanation)
1. I need to be a leader this specific organization because when I have joined the city I'm worked in every legal orgs after leaving legal orgs I'm joined Ballas Gang it is very best experience after learned about turfs,NG Raids and grafftis I got high command but I'm not happy But I need to do something new that's why I need to be a leader
2. I want be a leader because I know all server rules, ghetto rules, event rules i will strictly follow them and if someone break the rules i will take action against him
3. When I became a leader I will be help the new citizens but they know city rules and ghetto rules this is the chance for new citizens who knows rules properly

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
> I will recruit the citizens who knows rules properly
> I will host more events for the gang member
> Meeting with our gang members before and after event
> We will do turfs 100%
> 24/7 graffti
> I will not do any favourism if he my friend also
> We will recruit good shooters for turfs
>I will improve and develop the Ballas Gang more than previous term
>I will change the ranking system
>I will do Ballas Gang on top in city
My Ranking System
15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Turfer
11. Warlord
10. Druglord
9. Thug
8. Enforcer
7. Shooter
6. Graffitist
5. Gangster
4. Clapper
3. OG Balla
2. Younger
1. Freeze

Ex NG Captain ex marbunta underdeputy ex vagos High command ex minister of doc ex 8th rank recruiter in FamiliesEx ballas 11legend

Thanks for reading my application
Ballas on top!!
Sharath Royal!

Alex Demonn

Player
Player
Information
1. Jaideep
2. 17
3. GMT+5:30
4. 7-8 Hours ( sometimes more than 10 hrs )
5. Alex Demon#3529
6. Gabbar Jatt
7. 63440
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

+ i am playing in this city more than 6 months and i love gang life here , i love illegal rp i have never joined any legal organization , i said never not even once not even in other cities and this makes me a lot experienced guy in the crime section

+ i have been high command in every gang , and this moment i know how to run a gang im full capaible to run a gang , i have spend a lot of time in ballas and i have a feeling with this particular gang that i cannot explain and ofcourse Nostlagia

+ i have seen many gang leader who just stay in hq or do nothing maybe 1 event in whole day ? which effect the Gang well i will not do this mistake as long as im in the city i will do multiple events everyday we can do store robbery , gun store robbery . clands , Hostage situation and multiple Fort zancudo , i will also never allow my graffiti team to go down more than 5000 profit i want my graffiti profit at peak , ghetto clapping with all my gang members , i want to make my gang dominating gang in the city

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
my mostly time has spent in gangs and the gangs has everything but also lack Of Rp , RP situatuons , in my gang i will Make a good enviornment for everyone will make small changes , the changes will imporove the Rp , No Toxicity , And will try best to deal with legal org and will make conversations intresting while doing negotiations , and also i would love to do team ups with other gangs , for example asking other gang for help or helping other gang for illegal stuff.

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Ans - I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life, then I became Families Boss (Underdeputy) and at recent I was Underdeputy of Bloods and not only this but I even got a chance for deputy, I left everything for Ballas because it's my inner feelings for it. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of Ballas and personally I want to increase the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the Ballas always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of Ballas. Now, I think that I've got enough experiences as being a HC in both orgs specially being underdeputy. I can handle Ballas gang very efficiently with my experienced deputies and underdeputies.
My experiences:

Ex - Bloods Under Deputy

Ex - Families Under Deputy

Ex - Chief of IA

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ex - Senator candidate of DOR (GOV)

Ex - Vagos Clapper

Ans - (i) I won't promote any favoritism in the gang because I have seen that most of the people give their friends and family members some of the best ranks in the gang and this is very harmful for the gang as in this hardworking gang members are being ignored and some of them would leave and this will cause a loss of members in the gang.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Ballas as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Turfer (Under Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike system:-
Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

I made this application again with some changes because of my latest situation.
I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

samm69

Player
Player
  1. Abdus samad
  2. 20
  3. IST
  4. 6-8 hours
  5. Sammm#9838
  6. sam carter
  7. 70127

Additional Information
  1. Leader of Ballas
  2. Why do you want to be a Leader?
    1. I feel as if my experience in the city now after 8 months of being in a few different organizations makes me a strong candidate for this position. I have been in many gangs now for extended periods of time, most recently rank deputy n under deputy in all gangs in server 2. My knowledge of the rules and what it takes to be successful makes me want to take over this positio
    2. My IRL job history deals with leadership development. I give seminars on leadership development as well as one on one training with college students in india to help them become better leaders on their campus. My leadership skills will help me not only be successful, but keep the gang out of trouble as well.
  3. I have many tips to improve role play but the main one would be everyone’s knowledge of the rules. Improving on each individual members knowledge of the rules in an organization could go a long way. Most of the time, FailRP comes from people simply not following a rule. For example, two cars trying to stop one individual. The individual will take off most of the time, resulting in FailRP. If each and every member knows the rules extensively, it will make RP for everyone go much smoother. 100% turf for sure will tryy

Levi Pluxury

Ex - Curator of Ballas ❤️
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
: Abdul Rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord:LegendMore#4592
6. Your Nickname: Levi Blu
7. Your ID: 76189
Additional information
1. Leader o
f Ballas Gang
- I want to lead the Ballas gang to get involved more with gangs and create more fun for the people in the city, I would love to lead them and have many active members on at all times of the day always participating in events and always active around the ghetto, always graffiti and other big events.

- I want to lead the Ballas gang and have a strong organization we will make sure people know their rules and that they are having fun all the time, I will make sure to give back to everyone in the gang whenever needed if that will be guns armor or anything.

- I want to lead the Ballas gang to being the #1 gang in the city, now I know this seems crazy but with the right people and motivation we can be the #1 I can work along with the members and make a strong gang and I will have all my strong thoughts and opinions to help grow the gang as-well as other members.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.
Being strict is one of the keys to having good roleplay. I will definitely only invite people with previous experience but also allow some new people to join that will show dedication and eager to learn about the rules on how to be a gangster in this city.

Last edited:

Mafia Akib

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Akib Sheikh
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : 5:30+GMT (India)
4. Average online per day : 4-6 hrs
5. Your Discord : Akib Sheikh#2434
6. Your Nickname : Mafia Akib
7. ID : 21707

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I wanna be the leader of ballas because i think i can handle ballas very well and i have a good experience in all the gangs also. I have also been a deputy of vagos at another City and have leadership qualities experience from my previous leadership.

I know how to keep my org safe from warns and make it very active. I wanna show other leaders that we can complete a full term without getting warns. I also wanna make ballas the most active gang in city from which all people get scared.

In every ic event , there should be most number of ballas members present and that will make the term successful and will remember a person as a leader.

To improve roleplay in my organization

i will as i have seen other gang leaders being toxic, i wanna show them that gang hc or being gang leader does not mean gaining toxicity but it means getting responsibility for handling org. So i will not be toxic and any person who will be toxic will be fired from the org

There will be no favourism and everyone will get rank according to their Hard work and the grind. I would be also hiring the best turfers so that there would be no warns to the org

I would be very serious for the term and will make sure that everyone in the gang enters by giving an interview which will be taken by my deputy. The deputy will be very knowledgeable I would be hiring 4 deputies,2 for morning and 2 for night and they will lead the org and will be as leader if i m not present at the time

There would be also the rule that everybody has to respect the chain of command or say they rank above you and not to be toxic I will try to maintain very good RP and will also take some tests of my gang members every week so that they keep their knowledge well updated.

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
4. Average online per day: 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Ballas
Ans - I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life, then I became Families Boss (Underdeputy) and at recent I was Underdeputy of Bloods and not only this but I even got a chance for deputy, I left everything for Ballas because it's my inner feelings for it. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of Ballas and personally I want to increase the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the Ballas always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of Ballas. Now, I think that I've got enough experiences as being a HC in both orgs specially being underdeputy. I can handle Ballas gang very efficiently with my experienced deputies and underdeputies.
My experiences:

Ex - Bloods Under Deputy

Ex - Families Under Deputy

Ex - Chief of IA

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ex - Senator candidate of DOR (GOV)

Ex - Vagos Clapper

Ans - (i) I won't promote any favoritism in the gang but I will be friendly to all to maintain loyalty because I have seen that most of the people give their friends and family members some of the best ranks in the gang and this is very harmful for the gang as in this hardworking gang members are being ignored and some of them would leave and this will cause a loss of members in the gang.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Ballas as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Turfer (Under Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike system:-
Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

I made this application again with some changes because of my latest situation.
I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Your name IRL : Punarveer
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1. Leader Of Ballas Street Gang

1.i want to be the leader of Ballas Street Gang i am in the city for like 1 or more year i have worked in both legal and ilegal orgs i have been hc in sahp and FiB and about ilegal i am current under deputy of families and ex Ballas Deputy and once in Bloods also i have seen this gang doing very good in city one but in city 2 it is not powerful as city 1 like i dont seen that Ballas complete his term in city

2 it got disbanded in 15 to 20 days maximum and iand i have thought that if i could get a opprtunity to be the leader of Ballas i can handle this gang properly and i will try Ballas will complete his term this time

3. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

4. i will tell people that gang do not do only robing store and all there are also many more events like FZ raid and give them regular bonus for doing events i have seen in many gang leaders didnt give bonus who is doing hardwork for the gang and my main focus will be 100% turf

3.and i will help each and every people who is new in city dont get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

2. i will stay on my words and make sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason

3. and i will make strike system like

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. the main problem in the gangs is that people are very toxic they start abusing anyone without any reason or for any strict reason and i will make a special section in marabunta email for toxic people if anyone post there any proof about that a strict action will be take against him/her

Regards
Punar Badmash (note i want a last chance to be a leader and improve my past mistake)

video_image-xCYUwOqVU.jpeg

Nana Enzo

Ex Ballas Leader
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Junaid Hossain Rokon
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: GTM +6
4. Average online per day: 8-10h
5. Your Discord: Rokon#8311
6. Your Nickname: Nana Pluxury
7. Your ID: 80807

Additional information:
1. Leader of The Ballas Gang

• My previous experience and high rank within the other gangs give me a unique perspective on how to run the organization more effectively and with better structure. As a leader, I prioritize clear communication, structure, and patience. I believe in understanding situations before taking action and strive to make the RP experience enjoyable for all, while ensuring adherence to rules.
  • Having spent significant time in the city and being involved in legal organizations like NG, and SAHP, I possess in-depth knowledge of their operations. I intend to bring a different, more organized approach to criminal activities that minimizes conflicts with law enforcement or legal organizations. Collaboration and creating enjoyable RP experiences for all orgs, while leveraging my knowledge from legal orgs, would be a key goal.
  • I have a thorough understanding of the city rules and actively share my knowledge with my family and gang members. I believe that as a leader, I can use the Ballas organization as a platform to educate members on proper RP etiquette, ensuring they RP within the city rules and avoid warnings, demerits, or bans. Teaching the proper way to RP and handling RP situations would be a priority, fostering a positive and rule-abiding community within the organization.

I can elevate the RP level in Ballas by prioritizing immersive and in-character interactions. With a strong understanding of city rules, I can educate members who may be unsure about them. Violations such as reviving or searching with weapons out, robbing without the required number of participants, and combat logging will not be tolerated. Any member caught breaking these rules will be immediately removed from the gang. My commitment is to ensure a fun and fair RP experience for everyone in the city, including other gangs, civilians, and legal organizations.

Rank System
13 ) Boss
12 ) Deputy
11 ) Under Deputy
10) Event Leader
9 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
8 ) Turfer
7 ) Clapper
6 ) Hustle
5 ) Graffiti Team
4 ) Enforcer
3 ) Gangster
2 ) Young Guns
1 ) Freeze

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Cameron
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day; 8-10 hours a day
5. Your Discord: Jess Brown|92216
6. Your Nickname: Cam
7. Your ID: 92216
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Additional information
1. Leader of: Marabunta Grande
I want to be leader of familes because I think I can manage the gang because I was in familes not long ago I helped familes a lot with events and etc
I have good experience in legal and illegal organisations and know how to manage the the gangs because I’ve been in every gang I was HC In every gang.
I will be hiring turfers and etc I’ll be hiring some people to do graffiti but other people can do graffti to so everyone has some thing to do then everyone isn’t bored. I got a lot experince in gangs and legal orgs.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. Doing daily store robbery’s and hostage situations. I’ll do training to help them improve they skills especially events. I’ll make some rules like not to be rude to anyone and many more. I will give out bonuses to them who come to events and etc. My goals as a leader are 100% graffti 100% turfs. Ill Make sure everyone who wants to join goes through a interview and ask them some simple questions.
Strike system
1. Warning
2. Demotion
3. Fired from the organisation
Rank System
15 Boss
14. Under deputy
13. OG
12. Turfer
11. Godfather
— high commands —
10. Drug lord
9. Punisher
8. Warlord .
7. Graffist
6. Clapped
5. Enforcer
4. Og familes
3. Homie
2. Rookie
1. Freeze
My goals as bloods leader
100% graffti
100% turfs
50% FZ raids
30% store robbery’s
Ex FIB, Ex GOV, Ex Lspd, Ex NG, Ex ballas, Ex familes, Ex bunta, Ex Vagos
Just please give me a chance ill do u proud
Thanks for looking at my appilcation

hassan knight

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Hassan

2: Your Age: 16

3:Time Zone: GMT +5

4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours

5. Your Discord: Hassan Knight#5006

6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thugs

7. Your ID: 89866

---Additional Information---

1. Leader of...BALLAS

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make BALLAS Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti. BALLAS will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.

2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.

3: Make Role Play Friendly.

4: Try to give bonus after evert event

5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.
4. My goals for BALLAS:
catch-me-outside-uk-drill.gif

1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible
Thanks For reading

2X-Deputy of Vagos / EX-Families Deputy EX ALL GANG HC

Kevin Wesker

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Darsh
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord: Kevin Wesker#5139
6. Your Nickname: Kevin Wesker
7. Your ID: 65823

Additional information
. Leader of Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

a) I want to become the leader of this exact gang because of my experience as deputies and high commands, I am tired of just being a high command when you could be something so much greater. Furthermore, I really enjoyed my stay there on en-1 and that it was the first gang I went to almost in the very opening of en-1+ that purple is one of my favorite colors. On the other hand, I learned a lot while I was the kingpin. Moreover, I was the deputy in bloods ( I granted 0 warnings during the time I was the deputy). In fact, I think the new and improved ballas need a leadership with a supported leader who has been in all of these situations, and all that in an eye to eye first-person perspective. Accordingly, I think I would fill out that empty hole quite delightfully. I will also be responsible and filling out my entire term as the head of one of the most notorious lights in Los Santos's criminal scene - BALLAS.

b) I found ballas special in spite of the other gangs... It was an experience of a lifetime if I do say so myself. Like if we were a family. In fact, It was by far better than any other gang experience I had been involved in within city 1. Once again, all of the fun events we could go to together. Moreover, I love the gang HQ and the people who come to join our adventures.

c) I do not want to make the same mistakes me and the other high commands made during the previous blood term. This problem is not to train the newer members. Furthermore, I want to enforce a stricter recruitment. This means that all of the members must know all of the following rules: Ghetto rules, General rules. As a result of not training our members, we gained unnecessary warnings, for the reason being "rule-breaking" by the ones who did not understand our sets of rules.

3. Your pieces of advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will without a doubt start a training session for all of the new members joining in on the fun.
Furthermore, I will teach all of my "Ballas-Padawans" to respect and comply with all of those demands they will find along their paths.

Scarlet James

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL A.Ansari
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day 6-7 hr
5. Your Discord Scarlet James#1587
6. Your Nickname Scarlett James
7. Your ID 47485
Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas
  • 1) I want to be the leader of the Ballas gang because I am interested in the role-playing aspect of it. I think it would be fun to create a character who is a leader of a gang and to see how that character interacts with other characters in the game. I am also interested in the challenges that come with being a gang leader, such as dealing with rival gangs, keeping your members in line, and making sure that your gang is profitable. I think it would be a challenging but rewarding experience to be the leader of the Ballas gang organization for RP.

• I believe that I have the skills and experience necessary to be a successful leader of the Ballas gang organization for RP. I am a good communicator and I am able to build relationships with people. I am also a strategic thinker and I am able to develop plans to achieve goals. I am confident that I can lead the Ballas gang organization to success.

• I would try to unite the gang and make sure that everyone is working together towards the same goals.
    I would develop a strong code of conduct for the gang and make sure that everyone is following it.
    I would build relationships with other gangs and try to avoid conflict.
    I would invest in the gang's business ventures and make sure that they are profitable.
    I would provide for the needs of the gang's members and make sure that they are taken care of.

• Establish clear rules and expectations for RP. This will help to ensure that everyone is on the same page and that the RP is consistent.
  • Create a strong sense of community. This can be done by organizing events, providing support for members, and creating a positive and welcoming environment.
  • Encourage creativity and innovation. This will help to keep the RP fresh and interesting.
  • Be patient and understanding. Roleplaying can be a challenging activity, so it is important to be patient with others and to understand that mistakes will be made.

UzairRauf

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1 Robbie
2. Your age 14
3. Time zone GST
4. Average online per day 23 hours
5. Your Discord 𝓤𝔃𝓪𝓲𝓻#2848
6. Your Nickname Uzair Sarkaar
7. Your ID 21411
Additional information
1. Leader of... The Ballas
1) I want to be the leader of Ballas because I have been in many gangs and I was a high rank in Ballas before I hope to run the Ballas differently and more structured than the gangs which are on the streets today. I think when people spam the chat, and spam meeting points it can be annoying sometimes. I would also consider myself as a great leader because when I'm leading people in fam events Informal's etc. I think I do well with communication and keeping everyone very structured and in good positions i think the thing that stands out with me I'm very understanding and patient I take no bs if your being stupid but I prefer to understand the situation before i decide to take action for example handling things OOC etc to make it better for both orgs legal or illegal to try make rp as fun as i possibly could I would make sure the gang are all up to date with rules making sure they listen and listen to the higher ups my gang would have 2 1 warnings you mess up once your gone and blacklisted this way I know I have the right people in my org people who are willing to commit effort into the gang and bring them to the top I feel I am capable to do this. Most of my family members were in FIB and were all high command members and now many of us are in a gang and in fib we are also high ranking. We are prepared to use the stuff we have learned from the illegal side into running Ballas, and we are prepared to use the legal things which we have learned from FIB to run Ballas too.

2) I have spent a lot of time in this city and been in different legal orgs. I have been into most legal orgs so I am know all the tricks of the trade for all of the legal orgs, I have been in: (was Special agent 1 in FIB) (been in NG) (Been in Gov). With the previous experience which I have I hope to bring a different type of crime onto the streets where it is done in the most organized way possible to avoid any altercation with FIB/LSPD or any legal org. I'm willing to work with them to create events and make rp fun for all of the orgs as that would be one of the main goals of mine to create a fun environment for all and bringing something new and very much good into the streets

3) I think I know the City rules very well and try to spread my knowledge to all my family and gang members. I think with my knowledge and leader I can use Ballas to teach people the proper way to RP/ know what to do in RP situations and what not to do. I am positive that I can teach some of the members the way RP properly without breaking any city rules, which would avoid people getting warning/demorgan/bans.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

I think I can improve the RP level in Ballas because I want to handle as many things with RP and staying IC as possible. Also as I said I believe I know the city rules well which I can explain to anyone who isn't sure. If people are reviving with a gun out, searching with a gun out, robbing without 3 people (4 if you are pulling a car over 2 in 2 cars), no combat loggers, and so on. If ANY of these members are caught doing this they will be immediately kicked out of the gang. I will not tolerate any rule breaks even if we are being robbed or if we are robbing someone, as I want to make it fun and fair for everyone in the city including other gangs, civilians, and legal orgs of the city.

Soumil Carter

Ex-Leader of Families
Player
Your name IRL Soumil Garg

2. Your age 18

3. Time zone GMT+5:30 Indian Time

4. Average online per day 6-10 Hours

5. Your Discord-soumilBadmosh#5635

6. Your Nickname Soumil Carter

7. Your ID 39732

Additional information

1. Leader of East side ballas ❤️

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

• I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal and illegal orgs. As my carrier of crime is started through Ballas gang, I am very determined about becoming leader of this gang.

• I managed to gather experience of both sides legal and illegal I was also in families few days ago as deputy and i know how to run events and turfs so from my side, I think I have enough experience of illegal orgs and I have leadership experience also.

• i think I am a bit of socialized person because I have a lot of contacts of both legal and illegal sides. I can help my gang with high level turfers and i will bring renowned teams into our gang so that we can score 100% turf results and rock in Gang leaderboards

• I will create a new punishment based system as legal orgs like.
—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

• I also want to create a training system for our gang. In this system I will select some volunteers that will train new recruits about how the gangs actually functions and many people think that gangs is of just killing people and robbing them but it’s not. We will teach them about all the functions of the gangs like store robbery, FZ raid , car robbery, atm robbery , hostage situation ,etc. . By this way we will transform citizens to a true cold blooded gangster.

• It’s very important to stay calm at every situation and I will create a non pressure environment among my members. I also will develop a new promotion system. As in this system I will create a database of my members and me and my team will constantly observe the members and give them promotions accordingly.
  • One more main problem in gangs is that the members don’t get the ranks they deserve and mainly the leader also become ignorant. I will ensure that I will be as humble as everyone want to be and constantly observe everybody and giving them promotions.
  • I want to add one more thing of my plan as being the leader of ballas I will give chance to New recruits and low rank people other than high command to negotiate with our fellow LEOs in events like store robbery. In this way our members will gain experience about this stuff. I will ensure that everyone will get a chance to be a negotiator.
  • And at last Ballas is not on top right now. If I become It will be for sure PEACE out ✌️

My previous term of Families gang goes very well , but due to my OOC reasons i had to disband it , but this time its not a case. Now i can make the gang more active as i know my mistakes and i am now very strong to lead the gang by my style.

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: Cameron
3. Time zone: GMT +1
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours a day
5. Your Discord: Jess Brown|92216#2396
6. Your Nickname: Jess Brown
7. Your ID: 92216
Additional information
1. Leader of: Ballas
I want to be leader of familes because I think I can manage the gang because I was in familes not long ago I helped familes a lot with events and etc
I have good experience in legal and illegal organisations and know how to manage the the gangs because I’ve been in every gang I was HC In every gang.
I will be hiring turfers and etc I’ll be hiring some people to do graffiti but other people can do graffti to so everyone has some thing to do then everyone isn’t bored. I got a lot experince in gangs and legal orgs.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. Doing daily store robbery’s and hostage situations. I’ll do training to help them improve they skills especially events. I’ll make some rules like not to be rude to anyone and many more. I will give out bonuses to them who come to events and etc. My goals as a leader are 100% graffti 100% turfs. Ill Make sure everyone who wants to join goes through a interview and ask them some simple questions.
Strike system
1. Warning
2. Demotion
3. Fired from the organisation
Rank System
15 Boss
14. Under deputy
13. OG
12. Turfer
11. Godfather
— high commands —
10. Drug lord
9. Punisher
8. Warlord .
7. Graffist
6. Clapped
5. Enforcer
4. Og familes
3. Homie
2. Rookie
1. Freeze
My goals as bloods leader
100% graffti
100% turfs
50% FZ raids
30% store robbery’s
Ex FIB, Ex GOV, Ex Lspd, Ex NG, Ex ballas, Ex familes, Ex bunta, Ex Vagos
Please give me a chance i wont let u down

Last edited:

James mackellar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Nathan
2. 17
3. GMT +1
4. 3-4 (can vary if I gain leader which could go to 5-7)
5. Kate Brown (92180)#2740
6. Kate brown
7. 92180

1. Leader of ballers
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I want to be the leader of ballers because I've had high command experience in the past, back in the day under Pearson Herrera's leadership of FIB I quickly rose through the ranks, and before his term ended, I was at the level of Training Supervisor which is in similar ranking to Head of Department in their current structure. I gained a ton of leadership skills, and abilities to maximize our new recruits in FIB's potential, I would usually host training several times a week at Cayo Perico where new agents were trained and accustomed to the duties of FIB and what takes place in the organization including; firearm training, aim training, basic procedures and operations such as mock store robberies and other mini-events. I would say I definitely understand the basic principles of leading, training, and producing players who know what to do and are able to effectively communicate and get their jobs done, and with this, I could easily lead a gang just as well. I've been in Vagos and Ballas families before which could also back my FIB experience and show that I understand the basic fundamentals of leading an org on the recruitment side and in general being in a place of leadership as well as knowledge of criminal structures.
I admire the RP backstory of ballers as a gang in GTA lore too, which has made me fond of the gang itself. The color purple has been a respected color since the beginning of this server and other servers, especially where I came from. ballers has always been kind of that lowkey gang on Grand but I want to make them one of the top gangs in the server and make a name for it throughout the community by being represented with players who have a great stance in the community, free of toxicity and just fun, chill and good vibes. I will always strive to enforce more than the bare minimum RP standards within the organization and create an environment where it's not just, go to events, shoot, kill and make money. Rather a group of people who can hang out, have fun, be chill with each other all the while attending events and promoting the great place that will be created with this group.
My final reasoning for wanting to be the leader of ballers is the experiences that can be made if I am appointed the first leader of MG, as I said previously I want to create an environment where everyone can have fun and enjoy their time online in Grand. There's been a few issues with the gangs on EN #1 which I have seen that are on the border of being toxic, a lot of people are at each other's throats OOCly which is intolerable and something many people are not comforted by in the community. I want to promote a positive and friendly space while acting accordingly with the rules set in place for everyone, which is another aspect of why I would be a good leader. I'd make sure that there is a zero-tolerance for multiple rule breaks or major ones in general and reflect on players' behaviors accordingly, if people apart of my organization are completely complacent to the structure set in place, they will be removed at once and without any delegation. They could come back in time if they review their mistakes, acknowledge them and improve themselves for the future. Overall, I just want people to have fun while being a part of MG and understand how to act when roleplaying as a crim/gang member, a new server should be a means to set a new standard of roleplay.
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization.
Some things I would do to improve Roleplay;
  • Weekly OOC meetings about our performance in-game, going over recent rule breaks, administrative notes, etc.
  • More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events.
  • A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary.
  • A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive.
  • ICly I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved.
  • Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay.
  • Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.
  • In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

Last edited:

RAJAKING

From Rawalpindi , Pakistan
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Raja Umer
2. 18
3. Pakistan Standard Timezone (PST)
4. 6 to 8 hours
5. Raja King#0001
6. Raja Kiing
7. 63522
Additional information
1. Leader of ballas gang

1. I previously have experience in gangs when i came to city i joined gangs before any other orgs i have experience in every gang (except famallies) i was high rank in in all of them i can handle rp situations calmly without getting personnel and not getting angry what other person is saying to me .
2. In gangs i know how things work because i have seen many people making mistakes and facing issues because of small things but iam sure i will train my members more accurately and give importance to every member of my orgs because i have met people who complain about their leaders that they do not listen to them and kick them without listening their issue .
3. i have spent more time doing illegal things rather then legal so being gang leader is a good decision so i want to experience being leader for gang but i will try to give my best for my gang i have seen many leaders making mistakes that lead to waring and even disband of organizations i will not repeat these things and try to change things to maintain good rp and teach new members how to do good rp .

My advise for improving is whenever i got robbed in ghetto or joined a gang there are many rules that they dont know if i will become leader i will tell my deputies and other persons who are able to invite people in organization that ask other rp rules not just ask basic questions like (PG, MG,FR) add some other things and rules that are also important many of people dont know what is ( RDM , VDM , CR) i have seen gang members asking their high commands what are these because they dont know what it means i will make these rules mandatory for joining also so they dont do any mistakes and i have seen leaders also making some mistakes but i will not repeat them i will also teach them how to do proper rp with commands and teach them how to use each command during rp situation and try best to teach them good role play .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom