Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam Undefeated

"I hate Cheaters"
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Péter

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: GMT+2

4. Average online per day: 4-6 housr

5. Your Discord: LiamLV#9964

6. Your Nickname: Liam Vercetti

7. Your ID: 42498

Additional information
1. Leader of The Ballas Street gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

To begin with, I belive that the ballas street gang is special and I show that a lot, if you ask around you can clearly see how I always hint towards ballas even with my profile bio etc, so its natural for me to be leader.

On The other hand, I belive that I have mastered completeing the weekly tasks in the shortest amount of time obviously whilst it has been limited by specific RP. For this Reason I am tired of being the deputy everyone wants in their gang and want to become a leader and show myself im capable of leading a gang properly.

Lastly, I think the gangs in the ghetto right now have mostly inexperienced leaders, and I have been leader quite a lot of times in the Grand Roleplay Project, Meaning I have the nesseciary experience and preperation plans to complete a sucessfull term withouth any kinds of issues.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Crime RP at the city right now is not great, The State complains that all gangs want to do is shoot, well im seeking to change that and Many state leaders have stated before that I am the key to making Crime RP great again, My advice on improving the roleplay is to come up with new criminal scenarios instead of repeating the same stuff over and over again. My second advice is to improve on gangs fearing the police and vice versa.

Thanks for reading my application

Vercetti,

Matthew Ceryanci

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Akif
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 8-12 hours
5. Your Discord: Akif#6926
6. Your Nickname: Matthew Ceryanci
7. Your ID: 95024

Additional information
1. Leader of
Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

✒ First of all, I think it is the right choice in terms of competition and enjoyment.

✒ Secondly, I will set goals like making the turf map %100 and doing role-related activities.

✒ Finally, I have a lot of friends for the gang, as an extra, my experienced staff is ready.

✒ Things I would recommend and implement in role-related events. I think I will focus on doing events about the role because no one can improve themselves in the role without practice. That's why I'm considering keeping it high in parallel with the competition.

✒ As another piece of advice, I would recommend having a staff member who can assist new gang members with the role because I think it's absolutely essential.

Rank System:

14) Leader

13) Deputy

12) OG

11) Executive

10) Recruiter

9) Turfer

8) Destroyer

7) Graffiti Leader

6) Punisher

5) Graffitist

4) Bandit

3) Staff

2) Scout

1) Freeze

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Ballas
Ans - 1. I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life, then I became Families Boss (Underdeputy) and at recent I was Underdeputy of Bloods and not only this but I even got a chance for deputy, I left everything for Ballas because it's my inner feelings for it.
2. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of Ballas.
3. I want to increase the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the Ballas always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of Ballas. Now, I think that I've got enough experiences as being a HC in both orgs specially being underdeputy. I can handle Ballas gang very efficiently with my experienced deputies and underdeputies.
My experiences:

Selected for LSPD and Families Leadership Interview

Ex - Major General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Under Deputy

Ex - Families Under Deputy

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ex - Senator candidate of DOR (GOV)

Ex - Vagos Clapper

Ans - (i) I won't promote any favoritism in the gang because I have seen that most of the people give their friends and family members some of the best ranks in the gang and this is very harmful for the gang as in this hardworking gang members are being ignored and some of them would leave and this will cause a loss of members in the gang.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Ballas as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Turfer (Under Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike system:-
Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player
1. Your name IRL : Vansh Singhal
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 7-8 hours and more on weekends
5. Your Discord : Vansh#8605
6. Your Nickname : Vansh Exactt
7. Your ID : 15737

Additional information
1. Leader of THE BALLAS STREET GANG !!

Reasons:

EXPERIENCE : I flew into the city few years ago and the i have joined Ballas after leaving bloods and Bunta and getting experience from bloods , i used that in Ballas. I have great experience in Legal as well as ILLEGAL Orgs and as High commands as well. I have been bloods high command as well , 12th rank in Families and in the way of legal orgs i have been in SAHP from 2 consecutive terms with a rank of CHIEF and some time i have given to GOV as well. Because of this reason i think i can manage the gang as i have experience of both the sides and i think i can handle the situation in a good way. i was Chief of CID as well so i know how to prevent LEOs from taking evidences and doing raids at our HQs

Skills And Patience : I will never rush on my gang members if they do something wrong rp if they are new , in place of that i will apologize to the person they have done something wrong to and i will teacher my gang member to do that thing in right way as everyone is new in this server or in gang at a time and they don't know 100% of the things to perform good rp . I will teach my members to do perfect RP in Ballas if they do something wrong. I will be patient towards my members and teach them the right way.
Ballas was the best and most active GANG in the city at some time , but due to some reasons Ballas had lost its image in the city and there was a fear in person's eye when they saw some purple (Ballas) member coming towards them
. I want to give The Ballas Street gang its image back and make Ballas again the best gang in the city.

Visions : As i already told i want to make The Ballas Street Gang the most active gang back and i think i have the skills to do that. My goals will be to do as much as Store robberies , Hostage situations , FZ raids so that there will a fear in eye of LEOs and normal citizens when they hear Ballas. I will try to get as much as Ballas members in the hostage situations and not only by 5 6 members so that it looks that our gang is most active one. My vision is to do 100% turfs if not 100% atleast 90-95% , doing ghetto claps actively and highway robberies so that we become the best illegal organization in this whole big city.

My Advices to improve roleplay level in THE BALLAS STREET GANG

- First of all the rank thing , i think it is the most important thing , i will give high command to only deserving people and not to my friends if they dont know anything about gangs. Only the people who deserve to be HC s will become HCs.

- There will be regular bonus system in the gang after events so that people will be encouraged to do better RP.

- I believe in teaching more than punishments. If any of the Ballas member will do some mistake first time i will teach them how to do that thing right bcs as i alrdy said one don't know everything . If they do the same thing again even after when i have told them to how to do that , then they will receive punishments in the form of strikes or demotion.

- I will choose my deputy from a different time zone because when i will be out of city , he will be there to look after the gang perfectly and hence we will not have any rule breaks . My deputy will be the person who really deserves that place and not someone who is just my friend.

- There will be respect and friendship between both high commands and low rank members so that they dont feel that someone is crushing them by having high rank. If my HCs will do that , they will also be demoted to lower ranks.

Give me a chance once , i assure you that you will not be disappointed..

I have been selected for gang interview twice, so I think I have enough knowledge now...

Thank You,
That's all from my side ,
Looking for your positive response to my application.....

Last edited:

Tykul

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ege
2. Your age17
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 6-12 hrs
5. Your Discord: ege#5040
6. Your Nickname: Cemre HeartLess
7. Your ID: 62991
Additional information
1. Leader of... Ballas Gang
I. I have many experience in both legal and illegal orgs. I have been so many situations and I can make my decisions easly with my experience from past and I know almost every single rule of the server.

II. As I said i have experience in both legal and illegal so I can handle events such as; fz raids, hostage situations; store robberies etc.

III. Last reason is I want to make %100 turfs with my turf team and make The Ballas Gang's curators proud to select me in this term.

I. Making store robberies and hostage situations as much as I can and let the new players learn the negotiations and RP,

II. While doing this situations I will use more RP commands such as /me, /do and /try,

III. Also while doing this all, if someone tries to destroy the RP I will directly fire them from the org,

Ranking System:

14- GodFather

13- Under G

12- OG Bunta

11- Warlord

10- Turfer

9- Legend

8- Staff

7- Grafiti Team

6- Punisher

5- Mafia

4- Gangsta

3- Rookie

2- Scout

1- Freeze

Thank You For Reading My Application. Hope You Select Me As The Leader. I Promise I Won't Regret You. Best Regards.

Jelly.feesh

Nom nom
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Yuki
  2. Your age: 24
  3. Time zone: GMT+7
  4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
  5. Your Discord: Jello#0007
  6. Your Nickname: Jelly Cove
  7. Your ID: 10804

Additional Information

1. Leader of Ballas Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation.)

Since I was able/allowed to gain experience in multiple gangs I have a clear sense of knowledge of the rules and importance of being a leader. I also want to be the front team of Ballas and manage to get the Ballas back where they belong. None of this has been more fun and more motivating than the gang. It's important to me that people are respectful of each other, that RP is promoted more, not only in the gang but also with other organizations. I'm sure that as a Leader I can convince and have the right team to be able to implement my project.

3.Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

This state needs a gang that knows how RP works and depicts gang life from reality. In any case, the RP with the state organizations can become monotonous as a gang, so I would like to try to do more small events with the state organizations and motivate other gangs as well. In order to do a bit more events within and with other gangs, we will e.g. regularly plan kidnappings and trips through the ghetto to show presence and to get us all the sprays. Not only events should be in the foreground, the most important thing is to promote team spirit. Let lower ranks plan a robbery, kidnapping and fights with the police. There will be a meeting once a week to respond as much as possible to the wishes and suggestions of the gang members. The most important thing is communication with each other.

Rank System:

Rank 14 | Leader

Rank 13 | Deputies

Rank 12 | Original Gangsters

Rank 11 | Notorious Gangsters

Rank 10 | Turfer

Rank 9 | Big G

Rank 8 | Hood Rider

Rank 7 | Hood Boss

Rank 6 | Villain

Rank 5 | Clapper

Rank 4 | Graffitist

Rank 3: Lil G

Rank 2 | Young G

Rank 1 | Freeze

Hardik Royal

Ex-Curator of Ballas💜
Player
The following players have been selected for Ballas interviews at 16:30 server time on 23th of May 2023.

Akif#6926 - 95024 - Matthew Ceryanci

Raja King#0001 - 63522 - Raja Kiing

Jello#0007 - 10804 - Jelly Cove

Rokon#8311- 80807- Nana Pluxury

The application for The Ballas Leader are now Closed.

Rahul Rao

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Rahul Rao
2. Your age - 25
3. Time zone - GMT +5.30 / IST
4. Average online per day - 8to10 hrs each day
5. Your Discord - Shadow Tracker#6969
6. Your Nickname - Devil Shadow
7. Your ID - 30944

Additional information
1. Leader of The Ballas

2.1 Bloods have a great impact on the city in past and i want to take the pride of bloods on next level.

2.2 I want to make sure that ghetto is never inactive and will do more and more store robberies, Fort Zancudo raids and gang events.

2.3 I will try to do 100% turf and make sure that issue bonus according to activity and rank to those who are regular in events.

My ranking system:-
15- Villain
14- Boss
13- OG
12- God Father
11- Turfer
10- Event Leader
9- Clapper
8- Warlord
6- Druglord
5- Graffitist
4- Hustler
3- Shooter
2- Young G
1- Freeze

My Goals for the term:-
1- 100% Turf
2- 100% Spray
3- Ghetto active 24/7
4- More then 50 events

Strike system:-
Strike 1 :- Verbal just
Strike 2 :- Demotion
Strike 3:- Kick/blacklist from organisation

I will make sure that i fulfill all the promises i have made

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Your name IRL : Punarveer
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1. Leader Of Ballas Street Gang

1.i want to be the leader of Ballas Street Gang i am in the city for like 1 or more year i have worked in both legal and ilegal orgs i have been hc in sahp and FiB and about ilegal i am current under deputy of families and ex Ballas Deputy and once in Bloods also i have seen this gang doing very good in city one but in city 2 it is not powerful as city 1 like i dont seen that bloods complete his term in city

2 it got disbanded in 15 to 20 days maximum and iand i have thought that if i could get a opprtunity to be the leader of Ballas i can handle this gang properly and i will try Ballas will complete his term this time

3. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

4. i will tell people that gang do not do only robing store and all there are also many more events like FZ raid and give them regular bonus for doing events i have seen in many gang leaders didnt give bonus who is doing hardwork for the gang and my main focus will be 100% turf

3.and i will help each and every people who is new in city dont get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

2. i will stay on my words and make sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason

3. and i will make strike system like

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. the main problem in the gangs is that people are very toxic they start abusing anyone without any reason or for any strict reason and i will make a special section in marabunta email for toxic people if anyone post there any proof about that a strict action will be take against him/her

Regards
Punar Badmash (note i want a last chance to be a leader and improve my past mistake)

video_image-xCYUwOqVU.jpeg

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Cameron
GMT+1
8-9 hours more on weekends
Cam Choo|92216#2396
Cam Choo
1. Leader of ballas street gang

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization

I want to be leader of Familes street gang because I've always wanted to lead a organization for quiet a while now and i want provide my leadership skills, passion to the gang. I've been in gangs quiet a few times and i feel like I'm ready to go for the next time which is to be leader of a gang. I feel like i know almost everything and ready to use all of my experience to make the gang the best.

Secondly I was in familes as rank 7 but i worked hard and jumped the ranks by going to meeting points, Clands, Battleship and even when they wasn't a enough turfers I also went to turfs so that just proves i am willing to work hard to make familes the best gang if i get leader. I put a lot of time into familes and want to spend more time at familes if i get leader and gain more experience.

Thirdly I want to make a friendly gang so everyone respects one a another because at the end of the day we are all a team and need to work together to make familes the best gang. I will give people bonuses for coming events like Store robbery, Gun store Robbery. And make sure everyone has a great time.

I will improve roleplay by not doing all the same stuff other gangs going into ghetto and clap people if i got leader we will focus on turfs, store robberys, FZ raids. I will give everyone a fair opportunities and not them being left out. Everyone who puts in efforts that are seen will lead to a promotions and so much more. I will make sure Everyone has good knowlodge on the General rules, Event rules, ghetto rules, etc and clear on their fluent english. I will make sure to make Ballas a non toxic gang every gang I’ve been in has always had some toxicity in it if I get leader I’ll make sure no one is toxic if they are they will be depromted

Thanks for reading my application
Current familes under deputy, Ex Vagos under deputy, Ex ballas under deputy, Ex NG captain, Ex LSPD COS
Please give me a chance

Last edited:

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Your name IRL : Punarveer
Additional information

1. Leader Of Ballas Street Gang

1.i want to be the leader of Ballas Street Gang i am in the city for like 1 or more year i have worked in both legal and ilegal orgs i have been hc in sahp and FiB and about ilegal i am current under deputy of families and ex Ballas Deputy and once in Bloods also i have seen this gang doing very good in city one but in city 2 it is not powerful as city 1 like i dont seen that bloods complete his term in city

2 it got disbanded in 15 to 20 days maximum and iand i have thought that if i could get a opprtunity to be the leader of Ballas i can handle this gang properly and i will try Ballas will complete his term this time

3. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

4. i will tell people that gang do not do only robing store and all there are also many more events like FZ raid and give them regular bonus for doing events i have seen in many gang leaders didnt give bonus who is doing hardwork for the gang and my main focus will be 100% turf

3.and i will help each and every people who is new in city dont get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

2. i will stay on my words and make sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

4. the main problem in the gangs is that people are very toxic they start abusing anyone without any reason or for any strict reason and i will make a special section in marabunta email for toxic people if anyone post there any proof about that a strict action will be take against him/her

Regards
Punar Badmash (note i want a last chance to be a leader and improve my past mistake)

video_image-xCYUwOqVU.jpeg
revoke this i am making a new one

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
1.Your name IRL : Punar

Additional information

1.Leader Of Ballas Street gang

2.Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization

I am writing to express my interest in applying for the position of leader of the Ballas Street Gang at Grand RP. I am confident that my skills, experience and dedication make me the right person for this role. First and foremost, I have a deep understanding of the history, culture and values of the Ballas Gang. I've spent a lot of time exploring the story and gameplay of the Grand Theft Auto series, especially the activities and power dynamics of the Ballas Gang. This knowledge will allow us to accurately portray gang leaders in a convincing and authentic way. In addition, I have good leadership qualities. I have experience leading teams and coordinating group activities in other role-playing environments. I understand the importance of effective communication, organization and decision-making in maintaining strong and cohesive relationships. I believe in caring for the health of other gang members and fostering a supportive and inclusive environment that motivates and inspires them to work towards a common goal. Additionally, I promise to follow the rules and guidelines of the roleplaying community. We understand that gang leaders have a huge impact on the overall gameplay . That's why I'm committed to promoting engaging, immersive role-playing interactions that positively contribute to the atmosphere of the server. If you have the opportunity to become the leader of the Ballas Street Gang on Grand RP, we will strive to increase the gang's presence and contribute to the overall enjoyment of the server. I am willing to invest the necessary time and effort to maximize the responsibilities of this role. Thank you for considering my application. As the leader of the Ballas Street Gang, I'm very excited about the opportunity to contribute to the vibrant world of Grand RP. I am open for further discussion and interviews.

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

Regards
Punar Badmash
video_image-xCYUwOqVU.png

Last edited:

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player

Additional information

Reasons:

EXPERIENCE : I flew into the city few years ago and the i have joined Ballas after leaving bloods and Bunta and getting experience from bloods , i used that in Ballas. I have great experience in Legal as well as ILLEGAL Orgs and as High commands as well. I have been bloods high command as well , 12th rank in Families and latest i have been under deputy of vagos and in the way of legal orgs i have been in SAHP from 2 consecutive terms with a rank of CHIEF and some time i have given to GOV as well. Because of this reason i think i can manage the gang as i have experience of both the sides and i think i can handle the situation in a good way. i was Chief of CID as well so i know how to prevent LEOs from taking evidences and doing raids at our HQs

Skills And Patience : I will never rush on my gang members if they do something wrong rp if they are new , in place of that i will apologize to the person they have done something wrong to and i will teacher my gang member to do that thing in right way as everyone is new in this server or in gang at a time and they don't know 100% of the things to perform good rp . I will teach my members to do perfect RP in Ballas if they do something wrong. I will be patient towards my members and teach them the right way.
Ballas was the best and most active GANG in the city at some time , but due to some reasons Ballas had lost its image in the city and there was a fear in person's eye when they saw some purple (Ballas) member coming towards them
. I want to give The Ballas Street gang its image back and make Ballas again the best gang in the city.

Visions : As i already told i want to make The Ballas Street Gang the most active gang back and i think i have the skills to do that. My goals will be to do as much as Store robberies , Hostage situations , FZ raids so that there will a fear in eye of LEOs and normal citizens when they hear Ballas. I will try to get as much as Ballas members in the hostage situations and not only by 5 6 members so that it looks that our gang is most active one. My vision is to do 100% turfs if not 100% atleast 90-95% , doing ghetto claps actively and highway robberies so that we become the best illegal organization in this whole big city.

- First of all the rank thing , i think it is the most important thing , i will give high command to only deserving people and not to my friends if they dont know anything about gangs. Only the people who deserve to be HC s will become HCs.

- There will be regular bonus system in the gang after events so that people will be encouraged to do better RP.

- I believe in teaching more than punishments. If any of the Ballas member will do some mistake first time i will teach them how to do that thing right bcs as i alrdy said one don't know everything . If they do the same thing again even after when i have told them to how to do that , then they will receive punishments in the form of strikes or demotion.

- I will choose my deputies from a different time zone because when i will be out of city , he will be there to look after the gang perfectly and hence we will not have any rule breaks . My deputy will be the person who really deserves that place and not someone who is just my friend.

- There will be respect and friendship between both high commands and low rank members so that they dont feel that someone is crushing them by having high rank. If my HCs will do that , they will also be demoted to lower ranks.

I have been selected for gang interview before but i made some mistakes but now i know all that, so I think I have enough knowledge now...

Thank You,

Last edited:

Namah

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Namah

2: Your Age: 16

3:Time Zone: GMT +5

4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours

5. Your Discord Namah#2516

6. Your Nickname Namah richh

7. Your ID: 55109

---Additional Information---

1. Leader of...BALLAS

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

as i was also hc in legal org and illegal so i can handle the org easily

2:I will try to make BALLAS Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.and will make sure ballas will be the very active gang

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti. BALLAS will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can. and make sure that we won

2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.

3: Make Role Play Friendly.

4: Try to give bonus after evert event

5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.
4. My goals for BALLAS:
)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible

ex underdeputy of families and underdeputy of marbhunta

Alex Demonn

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL : Punar

Additional information

1.Leader Of Ballas Street gang

2.Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization

I am writing to express my interest in applying for the position of leader of the Ballas Street Gang at Grand RP. I am confident that my skills, experience and dedication make me the right person for this role. First and foremost, I have a deep understanding of the history, culture and values of the Ballas Gang. I've spent a lot of time exploring the story and gameplay of the Grand Theft Auto series, especially the activities and power dynamics of the Ballas Gang. This knowledge will allow us to accurately portray gang leaders in a convincing and authentic way. In addition, I have good leadership qualities. I have experience leading teams and coordinating group activities in other role-playing environments. I understand the importance of effective communication, organization and decision-making in maintaining strong and cohesive relationships. I believe in caring for the health of other gang members and fostering a supportive and inclusive environment that motivates and inspires them to work towards a common goal. Additionally, I promise to follow the rules and guidelines of the roleplaying community. We understand that gang leaders have a huge impact on the overall gameplay . That's why I'm committed to promoting engaging, immersive role-playing interactions that positively contribute to the atmosphere of the server. If you have the opportunity to become the leader of the Ballas Street Gang on Grand RP, we will strive to increase the gang's presence and contribute to the overall enjoyment of the server. I am willing to invest the necessary time and effort to maximize the responsibilities of this role. Thank you for considering my application. As the leader of the Ballas Street Gang, I'm very excited about the opportunity to contribute to the vibrant world of Grand RP. I am open for further discussion and interviews.

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

Regards
Punar Badmash
video_image-xCYUwOqVU.png
+

M

Manas Badmash

Information

1. Your name IRL: Manas Satya

2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: IST

4. Average online per day: 8 hour

5. Your Discord: .manassatya

6. Your Nickname: Manas Badmash

7. Your ID: 3318

ADDITIONAL

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do u want to be leader?

i. I want to be leader as i think that I can easily manage the gang events and end the term without having any warning. I will regularly do FZ raid, 24/7 Store robbery and gun store robbery.

ii. I have a good experience in both legal and illegal organization and know how to manage the things and in illegal activities how to help to escape everyone and make higher profits every hour

iii. I will be hiring recruiters, turfers and defenders for different purposes the recruiters will be recruiting more and more turfers and defenders so that gang never get dead and will do more and more Graffiti with help of defenders and Turfer

3. ADVICES FOR IMPROVING ROLE PLAY

i. I will be diving Gang system with different ranks for Graffiti, robberies and raids So, that we can manage to run the gang easily and on a very large and active base with members.

ii. We will be keeping paint balloon, Guns and ammunation in Armory and warehouse So, that no one is without weapon in any type of Robbery or Raid
we can easily manage to allot weapons and increase the warehouse.

iii. Will be Keeping active deputy that are previous leaders or have a great experience in gangs and know well how to manage the gangs

iv. After every event the bonus will be alloted to keep the gang active and raise everyone with gang

v. To keep the graffiti and territory capture active and as well as the bonus collection i will be alloting seperate bonus for it every hour so that all members get active and everyone get a good profit and remains in gang for a long

My Goals :-

i. 100% Spray
ii. 100% Turf
iii. 40+ FZ

iv. 25+ Store Robberies

RANK SYSTEM -

14-Villain

13-God Father

12-OG

11-Event Leader

10-Turfer

9-Druglord

8-Warlord

7-Hustler

6-Clapped

5-Enforcer

4-Graffiti

3-Young G

2- Balla

1- FREEZE

I can Manage the gang easily due to my previous experiences

Last edited by a moderator:

GrimReaper0302

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Tyler
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 7 10 hours a day
5. Your Discord Grimreaper0302#9999
6. Your Nickname Cory Berry
7. Your ID 44890
Additional information
1. Leader of
|BALLAS GANG|
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Reason| Reason i wanna be leader is because i have so much experience of the Gang Life and i will make sure everyone is Obeying the ghetto rules! If someone breaks a rule will be dealt with, i wanna make the RP experience Great again as most of the gangs are not doing so good so i wanna give it my all to lead Ballas..
2| 2nd reason my gang would be most active i will work my way up to show Ballas are on TOP, I've Been High Command for Paisley EX Leader of Bloodz and Deputy for Ronny Lopez | Ex Leader of Marabunta & Familiez | And being doing gang life for over a year now so I had alot of time to learn all the rules and how gang does things.
3| I will make the gang experience Really Enjoyable for everyone and make sure everyone is Having fun and no toxicity/Rule Break in the Gang I have some people that can help me lead Ballas for the great of Ghetto we will be running the streetz in no time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. Just make sure everyone following the rules and is not toxic or rude just all fun and games and vibez.

RAJAKING

From Rawalpindi , Pakistan
Player
1. Raja Umer
2. 18
3. Pakistan Standard Time zone (PST)
4. 8 to 10 hours
5. rajaking001
6. Devil Raja
7. 63522
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas gang

1. I previously have experience in gangs when I came to city I joined gangs before any other orgs I have experience in every gang (except famallies) I was high rank in in all of them I can handle rp situations calmly without getting personnel and not getting angry what other person is saying to me .
2. In gangs I know how things work because I have seen many people making mistakes and facing issues because of small things but I am sure I will train my members more accurately and give importance to every member of my orgs because i have met people who complain about their leaders that they do not listen to them and kick them without listening their issue .
3. I have spent more time doing illegal things rather then legal so being gang leader is a good decision so i want to experience being leader for gang but I will try to give my best for my gang i have seen many leaders making mistakes that lead to waring and even disband of organizations I will not repeat these things and try to change things to maintain good rp and teach new members how to do good rp .

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.
My advise for improving is whenever I got robbed in ghetto or joined a gang there are many rules that they don't know if I will become leader I will tell my deputies and other persons who are able to invite people in organization that ask other rp rules not just ask basic questions like (PG, MG,FR) add some other things and rules that are also important many of people don't know what is ( RDM , VDM , CR) I have seen gang members asking their high commands what are these because they don't know what it means I will make these rules mandatory for joining also so they don't do any mistakes and i have seen leaders also making some mistakes but I will not repeat them I will also teach them how to do proper rp with commands and teach them how to use each command during rp situation and try best to teach them good role play .

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player

Additional information

Reasons:

EXPERIENCE : I flew into the city few years ago and the i have joined Ballas after leaving bloods and Bunta and getting experience from bloods , i used that in Ballas. I have great experience in Legal as well as ILLEGAL Orgs and as High commands as well. I have been bloods high command as well , 12th rank in Families and latest i have been under deputy of vagos and in the way of legal orgs i have been in SAHP from 3 consecutive terms with a rank of CHIEF and some time i have given to GOV as well. Because of this reason i think i can manage the gang as i have experience of both the sides and i think i can handle the situation in a good way. i was Chief of CID as well so i know how to prevent LEOs from taking evidences and doing raids at our HQs

- I will choose my deputies from a different time zone because when i will be out of city , he will be there to look after the gang perfectly and hence we will not have any rule breaks . My deputy will be the person who really deserves that place and not someone who is just my friend.

I have been selected for gang interview before but i made some mistakes but now i know all that, so I think I have enough knowledge now...

Thank You,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom