Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saul.

Better Call Saul
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Fares
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - otaspace
6. Your Nickname - Joy Boyy
7. Your ID - 22202

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Reason 1: Passionate Pursuit of Excellence

As I reflect upon my extensive involvement in various organizations, I have discovered a profound drive within me to assume a leadership role in this specific organization. I yearn to propel our collective aspirations to new heights, ensuring that our organization remains at the forefront of our city. By wholeheartedly dedicating myself to our shared vision, I am confident in my ability to lead and guide us towards the realization of our dreams.

Reason 2: Embarking on a Journey of Personal Growth

Embracing the opportunity to lead offers me an extraordinary path towards personal growth and the development of invaluable skills. As an individual, I am fueled by an insatiable thirst to acquire a diverse range of abilities that will empower me to confront the pressing challenges our world faces head-on. Through the continuous refinement of my skills, I aspire to make a tangible impact on the issues that matter most, fostering positive change within and beyond our organization.

Reason 3: Empowering Dreams, Cultivating Growth

Furthermore, I am deeply committed to nurturing an environment where every member of our organization can live their desired lives and realize their dreams. By fostering a culture of growth, support, and inclusivity, we can empower individuals to flourish alongside us. Together, we can embark on a transformative journey, making the pursuit of their dreams more accessible and fulfilling. I firmly believe that by uplifting others, we can create a collective force that transcends boundaries and achieves remarkable success.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

Advice 1: Sustaining the Essence of Fun

As a leader within this organization, it is paramount to infuse creativity and innovation to maintain an enjoyable and vibrant atmosphere. By orchestrating a diverse array of events and encouraging active participation, we can ensure that every moment spent together is filled with excitement and camaraderie. Let us continuously explore new ideas, ignite the spirit of adventure, and make the journey within our organization an unforgettable experience for all.

Advice 2: Cultivating Supportive Learning

Building a supportive learning environment is essential for both leaders and members alike. Rather than solely focusing on hierarchical structures, let us foster a culture where everyone learns from one another and supports each other's growth. Granting opportunities for active involvement and engagement to individuals at all levels allows for personal and collective development. Embracing the valuable lessons that arise from setbacks and failures, we can encourage resilience and continuous growth, creating a cohesive and thriving organization.

Ranking System
13- Leader
12- TOP B
11- Under Deputy
10- Event Leader
9- Turfer
8- Clapper
6- OG Ballas
5- Graffitist
4- Hustler
3- Shooter
2- Young B
1- Freeze

Last edited:

Hardik Royal

Ex-Curator of Ballas💜
Player
The following players have been selected for Ballas interviews at 12:00 server time on 25th of June 2023.

otaspace - 22202 - Joy Boyy

Raja King#0001 - 63522 - Devil Raja

Manas#6969 - 3318 - Manas Badmash

The application for The Ballas Leader are now Closed.

Raiz Smacks

EN1 4x Ex Deputies | | | | EN2 7x Ex Deputies
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ken
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT +8
4. Average online per day : 6-7 ( more in the upcoming days )
5. Your Discord : Raiz#4633
6. Your Nickname : Raiz Smacks
7. Your ID : 104224

1. Leader of Ballas gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) Ballas is my favourte gang since i joined, it's the best in the city and always has been on top although some leaders were not good enough to hold the name of ballas but i will bring ballas on top as always also many leaders didn't have plans for anything they just take leadership without planning for the future but i have a lot of plans for everything how the gang will do gun stores , 24/7 , hostages ,..etc all of these events will be highly planned also the hq of ballas is hard since it's close to families and many rulebreaks could be done but i will make sure all my members will not break anyrule such as shooting inside hq , many gangs we see right now don't care about the rp they never do rp with leos but under my watch that's not gonna happen i'll try to break the record of store robberies in city i will be pain for the leos also i'll make sure my people don't break rules in circular events such as store robberies by shooting outside circle .
2) i'm planning to take 100% turf with my turf team which is one of the best teams in the city as they don't break any rules and they are not toxic people just as many turfers right now , many leaders don't give people bonuses when they win events such as subs, vehicle theift , informant but i'll give my people max bonuses whenver we win i'll make sure all of them are happy , i'll establish spray team that control the sprays and protect them day and night as the spray profits keep members in the organization , i'll give people from rank 1 cars not like all gangs who make rank 1 only ride bikes that's not gonna happen for my gang because i want my members to be happy and enjoy the rp .
3) establishing new interview system not just asking about the regular rules i will ask them about situations about where leos can arrest them like is battleship ic or ooc ? is subs ic or ooc ? and other events also i'll make sure my people when they are getting robbed they don't fear rp or do cl cause if they do it they will forget about returning to ballas cause i'm trying to improve the rp not making it bad , i'll make sure no people in my org steal from the warehouse like they open it and take armors for fights in the ghetto or something like that , i'll make sure my high commands are people who actually know the rules and don't get me warnings by inviting random people and cause us troubles .

1) do many gun stores and hostage situations so the leos and us can have fun .
2) do new global events ideas not just the regular ones .
3) make the people use less discord i'll remember them in each event to enable radios.
4) invite the new players with 0 knowledge so in that case i can teach them fun and rules of the city/ghetto could also give them more knowledge on everything

Best Regards
Raiz Smacks

Namah

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Namah

2: Your Age: 17

3:Time Zone: GMT +5

4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours

5. Your Discord Namah#2516

6. Your Nickname Namah Pluxury

7. Your ID: 55109

---Additional Information---

1. Leader of...BALLAS

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs. And as been in ballas i understood that ballas is best org and will be on top always will not disappoint u

as i was also hc in legal org and illegal so i can handle the org easily

2:I will try to make BALLAS Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.and will make sure ballas will be the very active gang

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do graffiti. BALLAS will be stongest gang in city.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1: Try to do as much event as you can. and make sure that we won

2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.

3: Make Role Play Friendly.

4: Try to give bonus after evert event

5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.
6. Will maintain discipline in gang so no one can be toxic
4. My goals for BALLAS:
1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Cameron
GMT+1
8-9 hours more on weekends
Cam Choo|92216#2396
Cam Choo
1. Leader of ballas streeet gang

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization

I want to be leader of Familes street gang because I've always wanted to lead a organization for quiet a while now and i want provide my leadership skills, passion to the gang. I've been in gangs quiet a few times and i feel like I'm ready to go for the next time which is to be leader of a gang. I feel like i know almost everything and ready to use all of my experience to make the gang the best.

Secondly I was in familes as rank 7 but i worked hard and jumped the ranks by going to meeting points, Clands, Battleship and even when they wasn't a enough turfers I also went to turfs so that just proves i am willing to work hard to make familes the best gang if i get leader. I put a lot of time into familes and want to spend more time at familes if i get leader and gain more experience.

Thirdly I want to make a friendly gang so everyone respects one a another because at the end of the day we are all a team and need to work together to make familes the best gang. I will give people bonuses for coming events like Store robbery, Gun store Robbery. And make sure everyone has a great time. I am currently familes under deputy I’ve been under deputy in ballas, 2x familes under deputy and Vagos under deputy

I will improve roleplay by not doing all the same stuff other gangs going into ghetto and clap people if i got leader we will focus on turfs, store robberys, FZ raids. I will give everyone a fair opportunities and not them being left out. Everyone who puts in efforts that are seen will lead to a promotions and so much more. I will make sure Everyone has good knowlodge on the General rules, Event rules, ghetto rules, etc and clear on their fluent english. I will make Marabunta a non toxic gang in every gang I’ve been in I’ve seen lots of toxicity but if I get leader I’ll make sure they is no toxicity or they will get depromted
Thanks for reading my application
Ex familes under deputy, Ex Vagos under deputy, Ex ballas under deputy, Ex NG captain, Ex LSPD COS

Select for moderation

Last edited:

Mujtaba Pluxury

Ex Leader of The Families
Player
Information :

1. Your name IRL: Mujtaba
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 3-4 hours
5. Your Discord: Mujtaba#0613
6. Your Nickname: Mujtaba Fedorov
7. Your ID: 48913

1. Additional Information : Leader of Ballas.

First Reason :
I have dedicated a significant amount of time to gangs with that being said I have been a part of this wonderful organization from a long time that have assisted me to get all the needful knowledge to lead such an organization. I have been in city for a long time now and am well aware of all the rules to keep the surroundings serene.

Second Reason : I want to make role play experience for everyone more exciting by providing thrilling and great opportunities to the deserving one and organizing more and more activities and events with high level of roleplay inclusive of increased Store robberies, Hostage situations, Robberies, NG raids and many more.

Third Reason : With regard to my experience in legal organization I know exactly where they lack upon and I can use that knowledge for organizational advantage gradually increasing the rate of making events and situations more successful , I am well aware that high commands are the roots of the organization that tend to move the organization in both the directions therefore I will wisely choose my high commands as well as their will be strict rules and regulation for hiring members into the organization to avoid future conflict and rule breaks.

Past Experience in Legal Organizations : (7 months)
1) Ex LSPD ( x2 Assistant Chief and x2 Internal Affairs, COS )
2) Ex FIB ( HOD of DEA, HOD of SPEC OPS ), (+2 Terms)
3) Ex Government (DOC)
4) Ex SAHP (Ex Deputy Chief of SWAT, Ex Deputy Chief of HWP), (+1 Term)

Past Experience in Gangs : (5 months)
1) Ex Families Deputy Leader, Under Deputy (+2 terms)
2) Ex Ballas (HC), (+1 Term)
3) Ex Vagos ( Under Deputy )
4) Ex Bloods (HC)

3. Your advices for improving roleplay within the organization.

. First of all In my supervision the drawbacks I have observed within the organization are scarcity of active members, members lacking to maintain high level of roleplay etc, with that being said if I get a chance to be the leader of the respective organization I will try my best to work on these flaws and make the organization the most perfect organization in the city.

. As I have devoted a lot of my time in the city I understand that just receiving the hourly pay check (Spray Bonus) is not enough because for my fellow colleagues dedicating their time and effort towards the organization I will arrange specific bonuses to boost their confidence and keep them giving their best in relation to the organization.

. I will give rank ups to all the deserving ones in the organization as being stuck on a single rank can be hectic therefore it is a must for me to rank up my colleagues working within the organization.

. I will organize events and activities to pursue activity within the organization and me and my fellow colleagues will capture as much as territories as we can as Turfing is one of the fundamentals of the gang which will also be my prime focus.

. Looking at myself I have always been a fair, equitable and just person and will impose the same within the organization and I can assure that there will be no discrimination against anyone and if someone is noticed to do any rule break or insult other members strict action will be taken against him.

PUNISHMENT SYSTEM :

. The members of the respective organization will have to follow a strict criteria/rules to maintain a peaceful and thrilling environment for everyone, members who are observed not following the criteria will be punished as following :

Strike 1 : Warning
Strike 2 : Demotion
Strike 3 : Fire from the organization.

RANKING SYSTEM :

.Through out my journey in this city I have learned that an organization will never advance until and unless it has a proper ranking system which means that the order of command must be distributed evenly, High ranks will be only given to the deserving ones, Thus the ranking system must be simple and is as follows :

13) Boss
12) Under Boss (2)
11) Right Arm (3)
10) Chief Controller (2/Gonna overlook Turfs)

--- High Command---
9) Turfer
8) Associate
7) Controller
6) Informant
5) Graffitist
4) Enforcer
3) Thug
2) Young Ballas
1) Suspended

Thanks.

lotaniv

salamanca did salamanca money salamanca blood
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Lotan

1. Your age: 18

1. Time zone: GMT +3

1. Average online per day: 9 hour

1. Your Discord: lotaniv or lotaniv☂

1. Your Nickname: Lotan niv

1. Your ID: 749
ADDITIONAL
  1. Leader of Ballas

1. Why do u want to be leader?
1). I want to be leader as i think that I can easily manage the gang events and end the term without having any warning. I will regularly do FZ raid, 24/7 Store robbery and gun store robbery. 2). I have a good experience in both legal and illegal organization and know how to manage the things and in illegal activities how to help to escape everyone and make higher profits every hour 3). I will be hiring recruiters, turfers and defenders for different purposes the recruiters will be recruiting more and more turfers and defenders so that gang never get dead and will do more and more Graffiti with help of defenders and Turfer
  1. ADVICES FOR IMPROVING ROLE PLAY
1). I will be diving Gang system with different ranks for Graffiti, robberies and raids So, that we can manage to run the gang easily and on a very large and active base with members.

2). We will be keeping paint balloon, Guns and ammunation in Armory and warehouse So, that no one is without weapon in any type of Robbery or Raid we can easily manage to allot weapons and increase the warehouse.

3). Will be Keeping active deputy that are previous leaders or have a great experience in gangs and know well how to manage the gangs

4). After every event the bonus will be alloted to keep the gang active and raise everyone with gang

5). To keep the graffiti and territory capture active and as well as the bonus collection i will be alloting seperate bonus for it every hour so that all members get active and everyone get a good profit and remains in gang for a lo

My Goals :- 1) 100% Spray 2) 100% Turf 3) 80% Store Robberies :)
RANK SYSTEM - 14-leader 13-co leader 12-turfer 11-grafiti team 10- shooter 9-Druglord 8-Warlord 7-Hustler 6-Clapped 5-Enforcer 4-Graffiti 3-Young G 2- Balla 1- FREEZE Thank you guys for reading my application, and hope the best
❤️
Regards, Lotaniv

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Anil
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT +03
4. Average online per day : 10-12 Hours
5. Your Discord : .anildixon
6. Your Nickname : Anil Rhee
7. Your ID : 71052
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

a) Gang Experience:
First When i joined game, My first Org was LSPD. I love very much be in RP so it was my first. But after i joined Families and become Deputy and i saw Familes going better then LSPD. it was too fun; Rob People, going and fighting Clands , Going Battleship with crowded gangs, Turfs etc. and i saw and i believe i ll be better if i become a leader.

b) I have a lot of Experience in gangs, I have been High command in many gangs, and I know everything not to do because I have learned from other gang leaders what not to do when being a leader, to avoided getting gang warnings/disbanded.

c) I want to put a diff on the server. and I want to make Ballas the strongest. And I know all the gang and general rules.

d) I want a make my gang better than other gangs. And i believe i ll

e) I think that Ballas and every other organization in the city should be ran properly with no disbands or no rule breaking and just in general to make the city better with more RP, lately I have noticed that the gangs has not really been active with store robbery's or criminal act in general and that is something that I really would love to change, lots of gangs before has had a leader for a couple of days and then disband and that is not what should be happening.

f) I want Ballas to have a successful term, with no disbands, and no warnings.

a)
in my opinion. We need to hire someone who knows the game and we need to take a test before we get into the gang. if we do it this way, there will be no rulesbreak and rp will always be at the highest level. Ballas will always be the strongest.

b) be active in Ghetto, i have to tell any gang members and have to teach rules and trying to not do mistake, if i saw seem guy doing that mistake again, i gonna punish.

c) Another thing I would to do improve RP, is focus more on interesting RP situations like store robbery's, hostage situation, ECT.

d) One thing I would do to improve RP is to make sure Ballas as a organization does never break any rules, and if a member of Ballas is caught breaking any sever rules will get a warning or a straight blacklist.

Goals:

-Events
-Bonus
-Graffiti
-Turfs

Guruji

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Chirag
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord : Guruji#5416
6. Your Nickname : Devil Guruji
7. Your ID : 62743

ADDITIONAL

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do u want to be leader?

i. I want to be leader as I think that I can easily manage the gang events and end the term without having any warning. I will regularly do FZ raid, 24/7 Store robbery and gun store robbery.

ii. I have a good experience in both legal and illegal organization and know how to manage the things and in illegal activities how to help to escape everyone and make higher profits every hour

iii. I will be hiring recruiters, turfers and defenders for different purposes the recruiters will be recruiting more and more turfers and defenders so that gang never get dead and will do more and more Graffiti with help of defenders and Turfer

iv. As you can check the last term all event done by me

3. ADVICES FOR IMPROVING ROLE PLAY

i. I will be diving Gang system with different ranks for Graffiti, robberies and raids So, that we can manage to run the gang easily and on a very large and active base with members.

ii. We will be keeping paint balloon, Guns and ammunition in Armory and warehouse So, that no one is without weapon in any type of Robbery or Raid
we can easily manage to allot weapons and increase the warehouse.

iii. Will be Keeping active deputy that are previous leaders or have a great experience in gangs and know well how to manage the gangs

iv. After every event the bonus will be allotted to keep the gang active and raise everyone with gang

v. To keep the graffiti and territory capture active and as well as the bonus collection i will be allotting separate bonus for it every hour so that all members get active and everyone get a good profit and remains in gang for a long

My Goals :-

i. 100% Spray
ii. 100% Turf
iii. 40+ FZ
iv. 25+ Store Robberies

RANK SYSTEM -

17-Villain

16-Boss

15-OG

14-Under Boss

13-GodFather

12-Right Hand

11-Event Leader

10-Turfer

9-Druglord

8-Warlord

7-Hustler

6-Clapped

5-Enforcer

4-Graffiti

3-Young G

2- Balla

1- FREEZE

I can Manage the gang easily due to my previous experiences

Anik Hossain

Player
Player
Information

1. Name IRL: Mahin Hossain Anik

2. Age: 21

3. Time zone: GMT +6

4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours

5. Discord: anikhossain

6. Nickname In Game: Anik Hossain

7. In Game ID: 75655

Additional information:

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- In Ballas, I was the deputy leader and I used to organize all of the activities with the help of my friends. I've spent a lot of time with gangs and learned a lot about them. I've got a lot of experience in my gang's advancement from first to deputy level. In the meanwhile, I met a lot of people, developed a lot of friends, and learned all there was to know about leading a gang. If I pass the interview, I'll bring my friends who know about gangs and help me run my gang.

- Additionally, my extensive experience within legal organizations such as the SAHP and NG has equipped me with exceptional skills. Having spent a significant amount of time within these organizations, I possess an in-depth understanding of how they operate and how they handle various situations. This knowledge grants me a distinct advantage in dominating legal organizations, as I can anticipate their next moves and effectively counter them. By leveraging my expertise, I can lead the gang with unparalleled insight into the workings of the law enforcement agencies, ensuring our actions remain one step ahead.

- In order to maintain an active presence in the ghetto, i will engage in various activities that showcase our identity. These activities will include expressing our creativity through graffiti, asserting our dominance with energetic displays like clapping, and engaging in strategic operations such as targeted robberies of clandestine shops, 24/7 and Gun Store establishments, and even daring heists at military bases like Fort Zancudo. We will also participate in thrilling events involving battleships and submarines. To strengthen our influence, I will recruit skilled individuals who excel in turf control, aiming to establish complete territorial dominance. Through these endeavors, our gang will leave a lasting impression on the ghetto, earning respect and solidifying our position within the community.

3. Your advice for improving Role-Play level in organization.

To ensure a high level of role-play in gang, prioritize clear communication and make sure all members understand the general and "ghetto" rules. Keep the excitement flowing by organizing back-to-back events, preventing boredom and allowing everyone to fully enjoy the role-playing experience. Provide consistent training to develop members' skills, encourage collaboration, and diversify role-play scenarios. Recognize and reward exceptional contributions to motivate and engage gang. By implementing these strategies, an immersive and enjoyable role-playing environment for everyone will be create.

My Ranking System would be-

15. Leader

14. Deputy

13. Event Leader

12. Under Deputy

11. Turfer

10. Warlord

9. Drug Lord

8. Enforcer

7. Shooter

6. Graffitist

5. Gangster

4. Clapper

3. Balla

2. Young G

1. Freeze

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
1.Your name IRL : Punar
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID: 46029

Additional information
1.Leader Of Ballas Street gang

2.Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization

I am writing to express my interest in applying for the position of leader of the Ballas Street Gang at Grand RP. I am confident that my skills, experience and dedication make me the right person for this role. First and foremost, I have a deep understanding of the history, culture and values of the Ballas Gang. I've spent a lot of time exploring the story and gameplay of the Grand Theft Auto series, especially the activities and power dynamics of the Ballas Gang. This knowledge will allow us to accurately portray gang leaders in a convincing and authentic way. In addition, I have good leadership qualities. I have experience leading teams and coordinating group activities in other role-playing environments. I understand the importance of effective communication, organization and decision-making in maintaining strong and cohesive relationships. I believe in caring for the health of other gang members and fostering a supportive and inclusive environment that motivates and inspires them to work towards a common goal. Additionally, I promise to follow the rules and guidelines of the roleplaying community. We understand that gang leaders have a huge impact on the overall gameplay . That's why I'm committed to promoting engaging, immersive role-playing interactions that positively contribute to the atmosphere of the server. If you have the opportunity to become the leader of the Ballas Street Gang on Grand RP, we will strive to increase the gang's presence and contribute to the overall enjoyment of the server. I am willing to invest the necessary time and effort to maximize the responsibilities of this role. Thank you for considering my application. As the leader of the Ballas Street Gang, I'm very excited about the opportunity to contribute to the vibrant world of Grand RP. I am open for further discussion and interviews.

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

2. i will stay on my words and make sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason

3. and i will make strike system like

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

Regards
Punar Badmash

video_image-xCYUwOqVU.png

Alan Zelensky

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Ballas
Ans - 1. I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life, at that time I didn't even know about the emails stuff and all, then I became Families Boss (Underdeputy) and then I was Underdeputy of Bloods and at recent I was holding the position of underdeputy in Ballas. I hoped to see myself as a deputy but now I got this leader application to try myself out.
2. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC and 3 terms in gangs as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of Ballas.
3. I want to increase the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the Ballas always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of Ballas. Now, I think that I've got enough experiences as being a HC in both orgs specially being underdeputy. I can handle Ballas gang very efficiently with my experienced deputies and underdeputies.
My experiences:

Selected for LSPD, SAHP, Marabunta and Families Leadership Interview

Recent - Ballas Under Deputy

Ex - Major General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Under Deputy

Ex - Families Under Deputy

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ex - Senator candidate of DOR (GOV)

Ans - (i) I won't promote any favoritism in the gang because in favoritism most of the people give their friends and family members some of the best ranks in the gang and this is very harmful for the gang as in this hardworking gang members are being ignored and some of them would leave and this will cause a loss of members in the gang but good thing is that we have not seen this any term and I wanna continue this.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Ballas as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Turfer (Under Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike system:-
Strike 1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

James mackellar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

1. Nathan mackellar
2. 17
3.GMT +1
4. 5 hours but can do 8 hours if got leader
5. jamesmackellar92180
6. James mackellar
7. 92180

1. Leader of ballers

2. Why do u want two be the leader of this specific organisation?

1. Ballers is the best and strongest illegal organisation I join ballers and slowly built my way up the ranking system meeting new people along the way .

2. My second reason of want two be leader of this organisation is because I think I’m ready two be leader after putting in hours every day two build my knowledge and experience in ghetto rules and best ways two be the best leader there is

3. Finally my last reason is I personally believe that a good leader is two listen two the people and get there opinion on when they want two do store robbery and gun store and the way the would like two do it .

3. Your advice two improving roleplay level in the organisation ?

1.After being in all legal and illegal organisations I’ve learnt the main thing that let them down is there communication on the radio .

2. I think that there should be a training program two help people learn two negotiate if it there first time .

3. Most important one is focusing on turfs and gun/store robbery and clans every one that’s show up two event will get a bonus personally by me or my dupty and this also will lead up two there promotions.

4. My last one is people should be given a rank that they earned not given because they know the high command also high rank will be given two people that are active and doing event all the time and also know all the rules

Warning system
1. Verbal
2. Depromoted two freeze
3. Fired from organisation

my goals are
1. 85% gun / store robbery
2. 90% turfs
3. 93% graffiti

Rank system
1. Freeze
2. Assistant
3. Recruit
4. Og ballers
5. Royal Saint
6. Graffiti legend
7. Archwarrior
8.Chief
9. Royal Sentinel
10. Advisor
High command rank
11. Warmaster
12. Turfers
13. High Saint
13.High Chancellor
14. King's Guard
15.Lord General

Hardik Royal

Ex-Curator of Ballas💜
Player
The following players have been selected for Ballas interviews at 17:00 server time on 7th of July 2023.

Mujtaba#0613 - 48913 - Mujtaba Fedorov

anikhossain - 75655 - Anik Hossain

The application for The Ballas Leader are now Closed.

Preet Thugs

Turfer?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Preet
2. Your age-19
3. Time zone:GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day-8 Hours daily
5. Your Discord-preet#0007
6. Your Nickname-Preet Thugs
7. Your ID-99081

Additional information
1. Leader of...Ballas Street gang

-Make an impact:
Being a leader can feel impactful as you can influence other people in an organization. Rather than working independently, a team can accomplish more goals, which can create change for a company. As a leader, you learn about the unique skills individuals have and you might assign projects that align with this. Working with team members towards shared goals in areas that each member can feel confident can make an impact.

-Develop unique skills:
There are several skills that leaders can develop more than individual contributors. For example, a sales representative might employ critical thinking about how they might sell more products to individual customers. A leader can strategize how different salespeople in an organization might work differently to leverage unique skill sets, try new techniques and collaborate on solutions. Leadership skills involve complex interpersonal skills, communicating effectively with individuals and groups and inspiring other employees to excel in their positions.

-Bring people together
Leaders can bring people from different teams and levels together to work towards common goals. They often see past strict job roles and identify how each person can contribute in their unique way. This can encourage employees and management teams to communicate more openly with each other and provide a more honest and trusting work environment.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

1-Do advance planning: Write out the roles and think about all the potential bumps that can occur.
2-Location: Whenever possible, use the actual location or environment in which the situation will take place.
3-To improve roleplay within the gang I would have a specific group of people who I am certain has a lot of helpful knowledge and can help new players in the gang when they need help and this will also be my team who will go out in the city on certain dates and times to try and recruit members and i will have a set procedure and manual they have to follow when recruiting each new member.

Ranking System:

15) Leader
14) Deputy
13) Under Deputy
12) Turfer
11) Kingping
10) Real OG
9) Recruiter
8) Destroyer
7) Punisher
6) Thug
5) Graffitist
4) Shooter
3) Villain
2) Clapper
1) Freeze

Regards:
Preet Thugs

Ayyan

Player
Player
--INFORMATION--
1. Your name IRL: Ayyan
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 6 TO 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: ayyan1_2
6. Your Nickname Ayyan Thug
7. Your ID : 51486

--Additional information--
1. Leader of..Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1) First Reason of being a leader of a gang is I know Rules very Well about city. So I will Try my best to complete
my term for 30 days. if my 30 days goes well ill take more 30 days for gang. I worked as a Under Deputy, Deputy
in gangs as well. my primary goal will be to try for capturing 100% turf.

2) Second reason is that I will try to do as much events as much I can our gang will be most active in ghetto
and I will try to attend every Cland , FZ, Battleship as a Leader.

3) Third Reason is I will try to do 100% graffiti every hour. Our Rank system will be best. I have a Team that is also well experienced so we will try to complete our Term without any Warn and 100% Turf.
I will Try My Hardest TO make Ballas always on TOP.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1) My First Advise will be to make gang community friendly.
2) Doing more event as much as we can
3) Giving Bonus after every event
4) Having Very Well Ranking system.

Daddy Adi

Player
Player
nformation
1. Your name IRL- Aditya
2. Your age- 21
3. Time zone:GMT+05:30
4. Average online per day-12 hours daily
5. Your Discord-AVJ154#6424
6. Your Nickname-Aditya Love
7. Your ID-67761

Additional information
1. Leader of...Ballas Street gang

1. I have been a gang leader before and I have the knowledge and understanding of running a gang and the events . Being in gangs I have attended every single event and lead them to victory from story robbery to vehicle theft and turf
2. With time I have made a hood consisting of 100s from different families and this hood needs a home named ballas and i want to work with my homies again to rule the ghetto and the city full of crime .
3. I have been playing this game since months , with experience in both legal orgs and gangs thus I know how to rp things out and can use it to help the new comers become better

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

1. First thing that I believe is neccesary for good RP and succesful term is having good deputies who know the server rules and can deal with situations in my absense .
  2. Secondly , I want to increase the rate of Events like FZ and Store robberies in the city like old days which will create more rp for gang members and encourage more people to join Ballas instead of other gangs and i did prove this in the recent vagos term as a deputy .
  3. Third and one of the most important thing is maintaining discipline in the organizations and make sure that there is no internal fights and everyone is friendly and treats each other as family
My target as Ballas Leader -
  • 100 percent turf
  • Increased crime rate in san andreas
  • to build a place that we can call home

I'm Cole

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Arber Shoz

2. Your age - 19

3. Time zone - GMT+1.5 / BST

4. Average online per day - 5-11 hours

5. Your Discord - Local#3862

6. Your Nickname - Kai_Anarchy

7. Your ID - 101400

Additional information

1. Leader of - The Ballas Gang

• Firstly, I want to improve the quality of gang role play in Grand RP. I’ve been high command in almost every gang and I see that role play is not given priority. It is more of attend event bonus and turf nothing else. I want to change that, of course we will attend all events hand out bonuses aim for 100% turf but we will also share an exceptional bond. We will not just be a part of the gang for our own benefit but we will look for each other help everyone out making sure everyone is having a good time, making money and caring for each other. I want to change the way gang rp is currently presented in EN2 in a good way improving the quality of roleplay and not just Gunplay.

• I've been a long-term resident of this city, gaining experience in a wide array of legal and illegal groups (except for a few). However, my true passion and expertise lie in the realm of clandestine and underground activities. It's fortunate that I've had the opportunity to associate with some of the city's finest leaders, learning invaluable lessons from their wealth of knowledge. Witnessing the struggles faced by gang leaders and the subsequent disintegration of their groups due to their lackluster performance has fueled my determination to give my utmost as the leader of this gang. I firmly believe in my exceptional leadership abilities, and I'm eagerly prepared to put them into practice.

• I believe Anik’s legacy must live on, and I want to keep Ballas moving forward. I've demonstrated to the city that I can handle difficult circumstances under pressure very professionally and that I am prepared to lead everyone who joins Ballas by running for leading now that I've had the experience for a really long time in several organisations.

I believe the priority for my term should be the quality of roleplay. We will follow a story line, build up relations, treat the gang like a bond of blood where we are extremely close and loyal to each other. We shall focus not only on events but also on the storyline of Ballas trying to make my term one of the most successful hoping it can be true. I also believe we shall have an extremely strong ranking system but everyone will have an opinion which will be counted and it will matter no matter if the member is a “Young Balla” or a “Deputy” every voice and opinion counts. This will attract more people to my org and hopefully make a successful term. I also believe we shall be coordinated and not be a mess in order to be able to increase the reputation of the org. In brief (Every opinion counts, Storyline Roleplay over gunplay, Co-ordinated.

Targets -
- Strong Storyline
- Attend All Events
- 100% Turf
- Show presence in city

Ranking System -
15 - Trapstar
14 - Deputy
13 - Shot Caller
12 - Turfer
11 - Kingpin
10 - Original Balla
9 - Splasher
8 - Punisher
7 - Artist
6 - Shooter
5 - Thug
4 - Blocka
3 - Balla
2 - Young Balla
1 - Frozen

Sanku notorious

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Sankalp
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-8 HRS
5. Your Discord: ss0606
6. Your Nickname: Sanku notorious
7. Your ID: 49627

Additional information
1. Leader of: Ballas

1- Every Organization in this city deserves to be run as well as it possibly can. In this city the most fun and exciting moments will always happen when everyone is on the same page following the rules and attending events. Some of the most entertaining and exciting moments I have ever had is during player IC created events. During my time there were these massive events that would happen that involved all of the Organizations in the city. The amount of RP this brought and introduced into my gameplay was just outstanding and I am looking to Provide this again.

2- Bringing the city together whether it be legal Organizations or Gangs is the most important and valuable thing in this city. Introducing newer players who may have never even been in an RP straight into the most inclusive RP possible and letting them explore the amazing city of GrandRP is the most exciting and enjoyable thing in this city.

3- Being a successful leader is accomplished by bringing everyone together. Making sure everyone is following along with all the standards of this city and making sure that everyone is following the rules but still having fun at the same time. A team is only as strong as their weakest link and when it comes to leading an Organization it is no different. If you can successfully educate and guide newer players and even sometimes older players in the right direction then you will have an amazingly fun and successful Organization in this city.

My advice for advancing the level of Roleplay in the city is trying to teach and guide the newer players through the correct processes and help examine where they can improve. This advice could come older or newer players in a successful Organization there should be no bias towards older or newer players as we are all learning and growing as well as having fun together. We can help each other all together and build some of the most exciting and fun RP that this city could possibly see. This adventure of being a leader of a gang would be such a major game changer for me alone as I could learn and experience the side of RP that I have always wanted to be able to see and I would love to bring everyone along on this adventure. Letting everyone Experience huge IC events that aren't normally scripted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom