Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daryl Scott

Ex 101
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Jayden
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GBT +0
4. Average online per day - 8-16 Hours
5. Your Discord - Cpt_Jaydog#0253
6. Your Nickname - Daryl Scott
7. Your ID - 79177

Additional information
1. Leader Of: The Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

"I aspire to be the leader of the Ballas, drawing upon my extensive experience in gangs, including my past affiliations with Marabunta and Bloods, as well as my involvement in corruption within legal organizations. With this background, I am confident in my ability to guide and mentor new players, imparting to them the intricacies of gang life and helping them understand the rules and regulations for a truly immersive role-playing experience. Additionally, my firsthand understanding of how legal organizations operate, gained from my high-ranking positions as deputy Chief of Police in the LSPD, Judge advocate general at NG, and Director of USSS in GOV, provides me with valuable insights on effectively handling gang-related situations and strategic planning.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

As the leader of the Ballas, I would place a strong emphasis on elevating the level of role-play within the gang. I have observed that legal organizations often have dedicated HR teams for member training, while gangs typically lack such resources. Therefore, I would establish a team of 2-3 individuals within the Ballas to train new members, familiarize them with the ghetto rules, and provide them with a comprehensive briefing on event rules, ensuring they are well-prepared for immersive role-playing as gangsters.

Furthermore, I believe in fostering a friendly and collaborative atmosphere among gangmates, rather than an authoritarian one. However, I would also implement a strict strike/warning system for members who deliberately violate rules or act against the gang's interests. This system would involve two warnings for the first serious offense, followed by a first strike that would last for 7 days. If a member commits another offense within this period, a second strike would be issued, resulting in a rank demotion. Finally, if a third strike is received before the expiration of the first two, the member would be removed from the gang in the best interest of the gang and its members.

Overall, I am committed to leading the Ballas with my extensive experience and implementing measures to enhance role-play and maintain a positive environment within the gang."

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Signed

Daryl Scott

Luna Fellas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Onurcan Yaygıngöl
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 5-13 Hours
5. Your Discord : Curliynn#4683
6. Your Nickname : Luna Marcellus
7. Your ID : 11405

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- The first reason is that Leadership is my passion and I want to pursue my passion in Ballas, I have thousands of hours in Roleplay and I always wanted to be a Rebel/Bandit and promote illegal activities in the city, Being a Leader I will make sure that the members of Ballas must act professionally, follow all the rules and make sure that they participate in every event like Clandestine , Store Robbery , NG Raid , Battleship and Turf wars.

- I have been high command in many gangs and have lead many families and I have seen many gangs fall down before their term ends and I truly believe that is because of the poor communication and lack of motivation between the leader and the members, I will make sure that my communication is continuous , gentle and skillful with the members and I will always do everything in my hand to get them give their finest performance in the gang.

- I want to make Ballas the best gang in the city with the time and hard work I am willing to put in.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I am very kind hearted soft spoken and disciplined person . I take my duty very serious which makes me a good leader to lead his team throughout any phase they went in.

Thank you for reading my application and have a good day !!!

Sharath Rich

NG HC
Player
Information
1.Sharath Chandra
3.GMT(5:30)
4.10 hours
5.KGF Sharath YT#0365
6.Sharath Bhai

Additional information

Leader of Ballas Gang

Q2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?(List three reasons with explanation)
1. I need to be a leader this specific organization because when I have joined the city I'm worked in every legal orgs after leaving legal orgs I'm joined ballas it is very best experience after learned about turfs,NG Raids and grafftis I got high command but I'm not happy But I need to do something new that's why I need to be a leader
2. I want be a leader because I know all server rules, ghetto rules, event rules i will strictly follow them and if someone break the rules i will take action against him
3. I can manage any legal or illegal org because well experience and I know how to do every event rules and times

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
> I will recruit the citizens who knows rules properly
> I will host more events for the gang member
> Meeting with our gang members before and after event
> We will do turfs 100%
> 24/7 graffti
> I will not do any favourism if he my friend also
like that
> We will recruit good shooters

Ex NG Lt general ex marbunta deputy ex vagos High command ex minister of doc ex SOD in FIB ex SAHP chief commander

Thank for reading my application

-Sharath Bhai

Kushal Wibowo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:-Kushal shukla
2. Your age:-18
3. Time zone:- GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:-5 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord:-kushal shukla#2920
6. Your Nickname:-Kushal Pluxury
7. Your ID:-50196

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:)

1. I would like to become the leader of Ballas Gang as I believe I could successfully lead this gang on top. I want to make BALLAS one of the most respected gangs of everyone.

2. I have gained a lot of experience in gangs and on the streets and I want to pass this experience on to my friends. Organizations should make everyone feel welcome and close, so that they can work better. A leader should be someone who is committed to helping their members out and pushing them to be the best. The people of the ghetto know me. The most loyal members of The Ballas Gang would follow me, as me and my boys have dominated almost every gang event.

---My advice to Improve the rp is to Make keep my gang alive. I will attend all Of the IC+OOC event Such as cland , Battle ship , Subs , Vehicle theft and etc. My another objective to make the gang active is Be active in ghetto , Get 100%graffiti every hours. I will also organize event like FZ raid, Store robbery , Gun store robbery every day so I can keep my gang member active. Also I will give bonuses to my gang member every day. I will always observe event activities and I will always give rank ups to active member of gang. I will get the best negotiator of The city in my gang to beat leo in every situation and protect my gang members. Another thing I will never allow any kind of toxicity in my gang. I will not give any chance to toxic people.

Thanks for reading 💙😊

Hardik Royal

Ex-Curator of Ballas💜
Player
The following players have been selected for Ballas interviews at 16:00 server time on 15th of April 2023.

DipTin#1638 - 93852 - Diptin Uchiha

Dyl.a9 - 85414 - Jack Chooo

Andrew Bate#8264 - 23646 - Jacob Brown

The application for The Ballas Leader are now Closed.

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Your name IRL : Punarveer
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1. Leader Of Ballas Street Gang

1.i want to be the leader of Ballas Street Gang i am in the city for like 1 or more year i have worked in both legal and ilegal orgs i have been hc in sahp and FiB and about ilegal i am current under deputy of families and ex Ballas Deputy and once in Bloods also i have seen this gang doing very good in city one but in city 2 it is not powerful as city 1 like i dont seen that bloods complete his term in city

2 it got disbanded in 15 to 20 days maximum and iand i have thought that if i could get a opprtunity to be the leader of Ballas i can handle this gang properly and i will try Ballas will complete his term this time

3. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

4. i will tell people that gang do not do only robing store and all there are also many more events like FZ raid and give them regular bonus for doing events i have seen in many gang leaders didnt give bonus who is doing hardwork for the gang and my main focus will be 100% turf

3.and i will help each and every people who is new in city dont get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

2. i will stay on my words and make sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason

3. and i will make strike system like

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. the main problem in the gangs is that people are very toxic they start abusing anyone without any reason or for any strict reason and i will make a special section in marabunta email for toxic people if anyone post there any proof about that a strict action will be take against him/her

Regards
Punar Badmash (note i want a last chance to be a leader and improve my past mistake)
video_image-xCYUwOqVU.jpeg

Last edited:

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Ans - I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life and now I am families boss. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of Ballas and personally I want to increase the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the Ballas always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of Ballas.
My experiences:

Current - Families Under Deputy

Ex - Chief of IA

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ex - Senator candidate of DOR (GOV)

Ex - Vagos Clapper

Ans - (i) I won't promote any favoritism in the gang because I have seen that most of the people give their friends and family members some of the best ranks in the gang and this is very harmful for the gang as in this hardworking gang members are being ignored and some of them would leave and this will cause a loss of members in the gang.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Ballas as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Turfer (Under Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike system:-
Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky (Families Boss)

Nick Mavericks

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
==Personal Information==
1. Praneel Mehta
2. 16 Years
3. GMT+5:30
4. 4-5 hours on weekends 7 hours
5. Nick Mavericks#6428
6. Nick Mavericks
7. 43059

==Additional Information==

1. Leader of Ballas Gang !

2. Since the day I joined, around 12 months ago, Ballas has been the only gang I wanted to be a part of, and I want to return that feeling of pride in being a Families , I was proud of self to be a part of Ballas since the current Ballas could have been amazing with the members they had if they had new leadership and motivation. And, after being the HC of multiple successful gangs, I want to return to my beginnings and lead the gang that I and many others remember fondly from their OG days. In addition make myself a role model to the new people who will want to attend the server, so later when they decide to become someone they'll be able to proudly step in and follow good leadership.

And, having served in top positions in multiple gangs, I have a vision and infrastructure that will aid me, as many prior leaders have failed because they attempted to lead everything on their own, which is neither good nor healthy. The most crucial key to being a successful gang is having good deputies and high command, since you need many good role models to become a good player yourself, which I wish to provide to the city's players.

As you can probably tell from my forum activity, I believe that obeying the rules helps everyone's playtime, as long as they don't use them to ruin rp, which some people do and which I do not condone. I feel that instructing people to follow the rules is insufficient, and that holding meetings to go over the rules is critical in preventing gang rule violations. Many leaders are aware of the rules, but they do not teach them to the members; instead, they simply require that they be aware of them. As a result, some people forget or change the regulations, which should be reported to the high leadership. I don't only want to head a gang; I want to have an impact on how gangs operate.

1 thing it’s a personal thing I want to become Like Krish and Hardik they are my oldest friend they also applied for Ballas and Hardik and Krish’s Term was best so I also want to become like my friends .

3. The role-playing in the ghetto is low due to the fact that it is a kill-on-sight zone, which has its advantages. However, I believe that role-playing during hostage situations or certain events may be substantially enhanced on both sides, as here is when the best and most pleasant role-playing occurs. Also, I believe that incorporating the submarine in every event makes the game more fun for everyone, as everyone enjoys a good fair shootout when it is required.

==Rank System==

15 ) BOSS
14 ) Under Boss
13 ) Godfather
12 ) Warlord ( Event Leader )
11 ) Druglord
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Turfer
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Hustle
6 ) Enforcer
5 ) Gangster
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1 ) Freeze

==Ballas Rules==

- Be Professional
- Be Sigma

==Ballas Goals==

- More Active
- More focus on turf
- will do store robbery regularly Not like other scared gangs
- Will give knowledge to new gang members about gang

==My Experience==

- Ex Head of Internal Affairs ( LSPD )
- Ex Chief of Staff ( LSPD )
- Ex Families High Command
- Ex Bloods Underboss
- Ex Bloods Warlord
- Ex Vagos Turfer
- Ex Ballas Turfer
- Ex Captain ( LSPD )
- Selected for Administrator Interview .
- Selected for Families Leader interview .

Thanks For Checking My Application !
Regards : Nick Mavericks
Ballas On Top of Every Gang !

Last edited:

Daryl Scott

Ex 101
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Jayden
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GBT +0
4. Average online per day - 8-16 Hours
5. Your Discord - Cpt_Jaydog#0253
6. Your Nickname - Daryl Scott
7. Your ID - 79177

Additional information
1. Leader Of: The Ballas

As the leader of the Ballas, I would be driven by a strong desire to contribute my extensive experience in gangs, including my past affiliations with Marabunta and Bloods, as well as my involvement in corruption within legal organizations, to positively impact the organization. I am passionate about guiding and mentoring new players, imparting to them the intricacies of gang life and helping them understand the rules and regulations for a truly immersive role-playing experience.
Moreover, my firsthand understanding of how legal organizations operate, gained from my high-ranking positions as deputy Chief of Police in the LSPD, Judge advocate general at NG, and Director of USSS in GOV, equips me with valuable insights on effectively handling gang-related situations and strategic planning. I believe that my diverse background and expertise make me well-equipped to lead the Ballas and make meaningful contributions to its growth and success.
Furthermore, I am motivated by the opportunity to elevate the level of role-play within the Ballas and establish a friendly and collaborative atmosphere among gangmates. I aim to create a positive and inclusive environment where members can thrive and enjoy an engaging and immersive role-playing experience. I am dedicated to implementing measures that enhance role-play, provide training and resources for new members, and ensure that the gang operates in a manner that aligns with its values and goals.
In summary, my aspiration to be the leader of the Ballas stems from my extensive experience, passion for mentoring and guiding new players, understanding of legal organizations, and commitment to enhancing role-play and fostering a positive environment within the gang. I am confident in my ability to lead the Ballas to success and make a meaningful impact as its leader.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

1. Establish a Training Program: Create a comprehensive training program for new members to familiarize them with the gang's rules, regulations, and role-play expectations. This can include workshops, tutorials, and mentorship programs to help new members understand the nuances of role-playing as gangsters and immerse themselves in the gang's culture.
  2. Encourage Immersive Role-Playing: Set clear expectations for members to stay in character and fully immerse themselves in their roles during gang activities and events. Discourage out-of-character (OOC) interactions during role-play situations and promote in-character (IC) communication to enhance the authenticity of the role-play experience.
  3. Foster Collaboration and Creativity: Encourage collaboration among gang members to come up with creative ideas for role-play scenarios, events, and storylines. Provide opportunities for members to contribute their ideas and actively involve them in planning and executing gang activities. This can foster creativity, engagement, and a sense of ownership among members.
  4. Implement Consequences for Rule Violations: Establish a clear and fair system of consequences for members who violate the gang's rules or engage in disruptive behavior that negatively impacts the role-play experience. This can include warnings, strikes, and temporary or permanent removal from the gang, depending on the severity of the offense. Consistently enforce these consequences to maintain a respectful and immersive role-play environment.
  5. Provide Resources and Support: Offer resources and support to members to enhance their role-play skills, such as guides, tutorials, and workshops on character development, improvisation, and storytelling. Encourage members to seek help or guidance if they have questions or need assistance with role-playing, and provide constructive feedback to help them improve their role-play abilities.
  6. Lead by Example: As the leader of the Ballas, lead by example and actively participate in immersive role-play. Set a positive tone for the organization by consistently adhering to role-play expectations, engaging in creative and collaborative role-play, and promoting a respectful and inclusive environment. Be approachable and supportive to members, and lead with a vision that emphasizes the importance of immersive role-play.
By implementing these strategies, the Ballas can create a culture of high-quality role-play that enhances the overall experience for its members and promotes a thriving and immersive gang environment.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Signed

Daryl Scott

hassan knight

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Hassan

2: Your Age: 16

3:Time Zone: GMT +5

4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours

5. Your Discord: Hassan Knight#5006

6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thugs

7. Your ID: 89866

---Additional Information---

1. Leader of...BALLAS

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make BALLAS Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti. BALLAS will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.

2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.

3: Make Role Play Friendly.

4: Try to give bonus after evert event

5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.
4. My goals for BALLAS:
catch-me-outside-uk-drill.gif

1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible
Thanks For reading

2X-Deputy of Vagos / EX-Families Deputy EX ALL GANG HC

blue shark

Player
Player
Name IRL : shakib
Time Zone : IST (GMT +5:30)
Average Online Per Day 5-6 Hours
Discord - Blue Shark#1403
Nick Name- Bluee shark
I'd - 70289

1. Leader of
...Ballas

1. I want to become the leader of the Ballas so that I can give a new view to the gang, and I want the gang to grow in size and especially in strength and I want something to change in the ghetto apart from the constant change of leaders like for other gangs.

2. Organizations need to make everyone feel welcome, so they can work better as ballas members. A leader should be someone who is committed to helping their members and pushing them to be the best. I've been superior and deputy in many gangs. And so, people in the ghetto know me. The most loyal members of the gang would follow me, as me and my guys dominated almost every gang event in town Los Santos

3. Finally, as a former gang deputy leader, I realized that the gang is not always about territory. I have noticed that the leader is only close to certain people and this affects the organization morally because the lead is so much more than just being a boss/boss. It's about creating an environment where everyone will follow you not because you're the leader, but because they believe in you.

3. Your advice to improve the level of RolePlay in the organization.

I want everyone to do RP only things and if not it could lead to a warning or a ban. .
I want us to make most of the plans that will work and make the LEO think and we can easily win any robbery.
I'm going to implement a stricter interview process with situations as I see most gangs disband because they don't have a good knowledge of the game and new members make most of the mistakes and I I'll help them with that.
I have a team of very qualified people who were born and raised in the ghetto since they came to town,
I believe it's high time that me and my guys had a chance, because I believe it's time may the city be FULL OF PURPLE ! .
I have so many good shooters who will help in , robberies and gang and turf fights as well.

Thanks again for reading and have a nice day

Rivu_

Blocked
Blocked
Player
Nick Name- Bluee shark

I'd - 70289

1. Leader of
...Ballas

1. I want to become the leader of the Ballas so that I can give a new view to the gang, and I want the gang to grow in size and especially in strength and I want something to change in the ghetto apart from the constant change of leaders like for other gangs.

2. Organizations need to make everyone feel welcome, so they can work better as ballas members. A leader should be someone who is committed to helping their members and pushing them to be the best. I've been superior and deputy in many gangs. And so, people in the ghetto know me. The most loyal members of the gang would follow me, as me and my guys dominated almost every gang event in town Los Santos

3. Finally, as a former gang deputy leader, I realized that the gang is not always about territory. I have noticed that the leader is only close to certain people and this affects the organization morally because the lead is so much more than just being a boss/boss. It's about creating an environment where everyone will follow you not because you're the leader, but because they believe in you.

I want everyone to do RP only things and if not it could lead to a warning or a ban. .
I want us to make most of the plans that will work and make the LEO think and we can easily win any robbery.
I'm going to implement a stricter interview process with situations as I see most gangs disband because they don't have a good knowledge of the game and new members make most of the mistakes and I I'll help them with that.
I have a team of very qualified people who were born and raised in the ghetto since they came to town,
I believe it's high time that me and my guys had a chance, because I believe it's time may the city be FULL OF PURPLE ! .
I have so many good shooters who will help in , robberies and gang and turf fights as well.

best leader of all time +1

Arjun nadar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Predator jod
2. Your age -Ic 12
3. Time zone - GMT + 5.30
4. Average online per day - 8 hours minimum
5. Your Discord - PREDATOR#4873
6. Your Nickname - Predator
7. Your ID -99351
Additional information
1. Leader of... Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).
1) I was already in ballas and been a hc to and gaind most of the experience from ballas and I think that ballas he one of the organised gang compared others .
2) I am a person who loves to lead peoples as in ooc so want to be lead peoples in ic to and to be an leader it takes so much responsibility.
3) In most of the time in gangs people recruited easily without asking any proper questions so I want to change it and make the gang like most of the the other organisations systamatic
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level inorganization.
There are many major false in gangs I want to change it and make it systematic like other government organisation where u can have all kinds of proof what u did and all

Luna Fellas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Onurcan Yaygıngöl
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 5-13 Hours
5. Your Discord : Curliynn#4683
6. Your Nickname : Luna Marcellus
7. Your ID : 11405

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

- The first reason is that Leadership is my passion and I want to pursue my passion in Ballas, I have thousands of hours in Roleplay and I always wanted to be a Rebel/Bandit and promote illegal activities in the city, Being a Leader I will make sure that the members of Ballas must act professionally, follow all the rules and make sure that they participate in every event like Clandestine , Store Robbery , NG Raid , Battleship and Turf wars.

- I have been high command in many gangs and have lead many families and I have seen many gangs fall down before their term ends and I truly believe that is because of the poor communication and lack of motivation between the leader and the members, I will make sure that my communication is continuous , gentle and skillful with the members and I will always do everything in my hand to get them give their finest performance in the gang.

- I want to make Ballas the best gang in the city with the time and hard work I am willing to put in.

I am very kind hearted soft spoken and disciplined person . I take my duty very serious which makes me a good leader to lead his team throughout any phase they went in.

Thank you for reading my application and have a good day !!!

Ethan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
==Personal Information==
1. Praneel Mehta
2. 16 Years
3. GMT+5:30
4. 4-5 hours on weekends 7 hours
5. Nick Mavericks#6428
6. Nick Mavericks
7. 43059

==Additional Information==

1. Leader of Ballas Gang !

2. Since the day I joined, around 12 months ago, Ballas has been the only gang I wanted to be a part of, and I want to return that feeling of pride in being a Families , I was proud of self to be a part of Ballas since the current Ballas could have been amazing with the members they had if they had new leadership and motivation. And, after being the HC of multiple successful gangs, I want to return to my beginnings and lead the gang that I and many others remember fondly from their OG days. In addition make myself a role model to the new people who will want to attend the server, so later when they decide to become someone they'll be able to proudly step in and follow good leadership.

And, having served in top positions in multiple gangs, I have a vision and infrastructure that will aid me, as many prior leaders have failed because they attempted to lead everything on their own, which is neither good nor healthy. The most crucial key to being a successful gang is having good deputies and high command, since you need many good role models to become a good player yourself, which I wish to provide to the city's players.

As you can probably tell from my forum activity, I believe that obeying the rules helps everyone's playtime, as long as they don't use them to ruin rp, which some people do and which I do not condone. I feel that instructing people to follow the rules is insufficient, and that holding meetings to go over the rules is critical in preventing gang rule violations. Many leaders are aware of the rules, but they do not teach them to the members; instead, they simply require that they be aware of them. As a result, some people forget or change the regulations, which should be reported to the high leadership. I don't only want to head a gang; I want to have an impact on how gangs operate.

1 thing it’s a personal thing I want to become Like Krish and Hardik they are my oldest friend they also applied for Ballas and Hardik and Krish’s Term was best so I also want to become like my friends .

3. The role-playing in the ghetto is low due to the fact that it is a kill-on-sight zone, which has its advantages. However, I believe that role-playing during hostage situations or certain events may be substantially enhanced on both sides, as here is when the best and most pleasant role-playing occurs. Also, I believe that incorporating the submarine in every event makes the game more fun for everyone, as everyone enjoys a good fair shootout when it is required.

==Rank System==

15 ) BOSS
14 ) Under Boss
13 ) Godfather
12 ) Warlord ( Event Leader )
11 ) Druglord
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Turfer
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Hustle
6 ) Enforcer
5 ) Gangster
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1 ) Freeze

==Ballas Rules==

- Be Professional
- Be Sigma

==Ballas Goals==

- More Active
- More focus on turf
- will do store robbery regularly Not like other scared gangs
- Will give knowledge to new gang members about gang

==My Experience==

- Ex Head of Internal Affairs ( LSPD )
- Ex Chief of Staff ( LSPD )
- Ex Families High Command
- Ex Bloods Underboss
- Ex Bloods Warlord
- Ex Vagos Turfer
- Ex Ballas Turfer
- Ex Captain ( LSPD )
- Selected for Administrator Interview .
- Selected for Families Leader interview .

Thanks For Checking My Application !
Regards : Nick Mavericks
Families On Top !
Bro families on top in ballas application look like copy paste

Naf Enzo

Player
Player
Information
1. Name IRL: Nafizul Islam
2. Age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +6
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Discord: NAF332#7962
6. Nickname In Game: Naf Enzo
7. In Game ID: 74810

Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

- I have been in gangs for a quite long time and gained a lot of knowledge about gang. I've gained a lot of experience in my journey from the first rank to the deputy rank of gang. In the meantime I met a lot of people, made a lot of friends and get to know everything about running a gang. I think if I get leadership I won't disappoint anyone and I'm confident about it.

- I was deputy leader in Ballas, Bloods and I used to manage all the events with the help of my friends. If I passed the interview I'll bring my friends in gang who have knowledge about gangs and have previous experience in running a gang.

- I will try to make sure my gang is active in ghetto by doing graffiti, clapping and robbing people as well as in the events such as clandestine shop, store robbery (24/7 and Gun Store), military base robbery (Fort Zancudo), battleship ,submarine etc. I will also bring some good turfers in my gang and will try to achieve 100% turf.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

- I will make sure who joins in my gang knows every basic rules as well as the ghetto rules and follows those rules.
I will try to do back to back events so no one gets a chance to feel boring and everyone can enjoy gang role-play.

My Ranking System would be-

15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Turfer
11. Warlord
10. Druglord
9. Thug
8. Enforcer
7. Shooter
6. Graffitist
5. Gangster
4. Clapper
3. Ballas
2. Young Ballas
1. Freeze

Divya Ror

Player
Player
Nick Name- Bluee shark

I'd - 70289

1. Leader of
...Ballas

+1

Sharath Rich

NG HC
Player
Information
1.Sharath Chandra
3.GMT(5:30)
4.10 hours
5.KGF Sharath YT#0365
6.Sharath Bhai

Additional information

Leader of Ballas Gang

Q2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?(List three reasons with explanation)
1. I need to be a leader this specific organization because when I have joined the city I'm worked in every legal orgs after leaving legal orgs I'm joined ballas it is very best experience after learned about turfs,NG Raids and grafftis I got high command but I'm not happy But I need to do something new that's why I need to be a leader
2. I want be a leader because I know all server rules, ghetto rules, event rules i will strictly follow them and if someone break the rules i will take action against him
3. I can manage any legal or illegal org because well experience and I know how to do every event rules and times

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
> I will recruit the citizens who knows rules properly
> I will host more events for the gang member
> Meeting with our gang members before and after event
> We will do turfs 100%
> 24/7 graffti
> I will not do any favourism if he my friend also
like that
> We will recruit good shooters

Ex NG Lt general ex marbunta deputy ex vagos High command ex minister of doc ex SOD in FIB ex SAHP chief commander

Thank for reading my application

gEm

nope
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL: Muhammad Yousuf
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 6 Hours Weekdays, 10 hours weekends
5. Your Discord: yousuf#5802
6. Your Nickname: Gem Lite
7. Your ID: 71324

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

1.First of all i want to create competition with legal orgs such as FIB,SAHP,LSPD,GOV,NG Because many people r waiting for a good leadership to work and fight under against Legal orgs. And one more thing that i was in Marabunta Grande and it was the second only gang i have ever seen like a family
2. One of our most important goals is to improve the Mafia Rp again. We find it very one-sided at the right time and we want to change something about it. This also applies to many areas, as these are occupied by Mara or Ballas and it is therefore very one-sided.
3.Firstly, it’s the RP quality I could bring out to members and citizens, in being the position of leader. I’m a willing RolePlay and I prefer having a great RP situation rather than losing or dying, something that I know others strive to learn but doesn’t succeed in.
My Advices for Improving RolePlay In Organization are
1. My way to improve role play in the Organization is to make sure that everyone is well known on the rules and know the basic workings of the server and know what is allowed and is not allowed in the Organization .
2.I would make sure that Everyone respects their Higher ups and follows orders to stop if they are doing a RP situation Wrong or if they are trying to provoke another member.
3.Those who breaks rules by mistake (not intentionally) should be punished less than those who breaks rules intentionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom