Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanku notorious

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Sankalp
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-8 HRS
5. Your Discord: ss0606
6. Your Nickname: Sanku notorious
7. Your ID: 49627

Additional information
1. Leader of: Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1- Every Organization in this city deserves to be run as well as it possibly can. In this city the most fun and exciting moments will always happen when everyone is on the same page following the rules and attending events. Some of the most entertaining and exciting moments I have ever had is during player IC created events. During my time there were these massive events that would happen that involved all of the Organizations in the city. The amount of RP this brought and introduced into my gameplay was just outstanding and I am looking to Provide this again.

2- Bringing the city together whether it be legal Organizations or Gangs is the most important and valuable thing in this city. Introducing newer players who may have never even been in an RP straight into the most inclusive RP possible and letting them explore the amazing city of GrandRP is the most exciting and enjoyable thing in this city.

3- Being a successful leader is accomplished by bringing everyone together. Making sure everyone is following along with all the standards of this city and making sure that everyone is following the rules but still having fun at the same time. A team is only as strong as their weakest link and when it comes to leading an Organization it is no different. If you can successfully educate and guide newer players and even sometimes older players in the right direction then you will have an amazingly fun and successful Organization in this city.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
My advice for advancing the level of Roleplay in the city is trying to teach and guide the newer players through the correct processes and help examine where they can improve. This advice could come older or newer players in a successful Organization there should be no bias towards older or newer players as we are all learning and growing as well as having fun together. We can help each other all together and build some of the most exciting and fun RP that this city could possibly see. This adventure of being a leader of a gang would be such a major game changer for me alone as I could learn and experience the side of RP that I have always wanted to be able to see and I would love to bring everyone along on this adventure. Letting everyone Experience huge IC events that aren't normally scripted.

Luiss Vercetti

Ex Families Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
๐™„๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ

๐Ÿ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ :๐Œรก๐ซ๐ค ๐‹๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ

๐Ÿ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ ๐ž:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“-๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“)

๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ณ๐จ๐ง๐ž: ๐”๐“๐‚ +๐Ÿ

๐Ÿ’. ๐€๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ:๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐Ÿ”-๐Ÿ• ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ข ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ.

๐Ÿ“. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐:๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ณ๐ณ

๐Ÿ”. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž:๐Ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐‹๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ

๐Ÿ•. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ƒ:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“

๐˜ผ๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ:

1. Leader of... ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–†๐–˜ ๐•ฒ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ

๐’๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ฒ ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐ข ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ, ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง, ๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ.

๐ˆ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ... ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ.๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐š ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ?
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ?
๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž.

๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ:
-๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฌ
-๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐š๐›๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐š
-๐‹๐จ๐ฌ ๐’๐š๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ฌ ๐•๐š๐ ๐จ๐ฌ
๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž (๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ)
๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ญ.
-๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
-๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
-๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
-๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐๐จ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ!

๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐› ๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ซ๐๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ.

๐™Š๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง ๐™‡๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ

LUIGI69

Money Murder Gang
Player
1. Your name IRL lodewijck
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone gmt+2
4. Average online per day 10
5. Your Discord luiginl
6. Your Nickname LUIGI
7. Your ID 49127
Additional information

1. Leader of the ballas gang

(1) One thing I would do to improve RP is to make sure Ballas as a organization does never break any rules, and if a member of Ballas is caught breaking any sever rules will get a warning or a straight blacklist.

(2) I know that gangs have always been doing rules breaks if it is at a store robbery or another event, I feel like it should not be this way because legal organization like to have the gangs not rule breaking all the time, because they want some good RP not just people rule breaking every minute, and I think that I am very capable of being a good leader to people that may be new to the city, and make sure they know all the rules before joining so we don't run into any problems with rule breaking, and I think I have very good experience so I can make sure everyone behaves, and does not do any rules breaks no matter what.

(3) I want to keep Ballas as long as I can, get it popping with all the people in the city, make gang life better, and have more fun from doing gang life.

i always see the leaders off a small gang standing in the hq and never helping the gang and it will i will always help my gang if they need me you bcs if you want to grow up your gang you need to be active and if everyone helps each other in the gang you can become a very strong gang and everyone will enjoy the rp

thx admins for your time

Hardik Royal

Ex-Curator of Ballas๐Ÿ’œ
Player
The following players have been selected for Ballas interviews at 17:00 server time on 7th of September 2023.

preet#0007 - 99081 - Preet Thugs

AVJ154#6424 - 67761 - Aditya Love

The application for The Ballas Leader are now Closed.

Jack Dinero

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Julian Pajesรธ
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone:GMT+2
4. Average online per day-7 to 8 hours daily
5. Your Discord: ryan_unfazed
6. Your Nickname: Jack Dinero
7. Your ID-63765
Additional information
I have been deputy in 2 gangs.
and HC in all state orgs.

1. Leader of...Ballas Street gang
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I have now been deputy in two gangs before and I have the knowledge and understanding of helping running a gang and the events .
the times i have been in gangs i have lead for us to win vheicle theft, store robberies and all the other events.

2. Within the time I have done so that multipule gangs has the chance to become the most wanted gang in the state.
Becuse i have the motivation to go to all the events and have alot of fun aswell.

3. I have been playing this game now for over a year, and i have much experience in both legal orgs and gangs. I know all the basic rules that i will need to know when i am gonna be leader of ballas.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

1. First thing that I believe is neccesary for good RP and succesful term is having good deputies who know the server rules and can deal with situations in my absense .

2. Secondly ,i want to make sure that before anybody joins the gang i will get my HC to give them an good interwiew that i know they can be trusted to join my gang

3.Third and one of the most important thing is maintaining discipline in the organizations and make sure that nobody wil breake any rules and no fighting within the gang. we treat our gangs as FAMILY.

My goal as Ballas Leader -
  • 100 percent turf.
  • Increase the popularity of the gang. so everyone in the city knows who we are
  • to make sure to be active and to alot of events

thanks for reading this application.

well regard hopefully next ballas leader

vesat

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL -Vedat
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - o2qw
6. Your Nickname - ฤฐvar bonalesss
7. Your ID - 73588

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas Gang

Reason 1: Passionate Pursuit of Excellence

As I reflect upon my extensive involvement in various organizations, I have discovered a profound drive within me to assume a leadership role in this specific organization. I yearn to propel our collective aspirations to new heights, ensuring that our organization remains at the forefront of our city. By wholeheartedly dedicating myself to our shared vision, I am confident in my ability to lead and guide us towards the realization of our dreams.

Reason 2: Embarking on a Journey of Personal Growth

Embracing the opportunity to lead offers me an extraordinary path towards personal growth and the development of invaluable skills. As an individual, I am fueled by an insatiable thirst to acquire a diverse range of abilities that will empower me to confront the pressing challenges our world faces head-on. Through the continuous refinement of my skills, I aspire to make a tangible impact on the issues that matter most, fostering positive change within and beyond our organization.

Reason 3: Empowering Dreams, Cultivating Growth

Furthermore, I am deeply committed to nurturing an environment where every member of our organization can live their desired lives and realize their dreams. By fostering a culture of growth, support, and inclusivity, we can empower individuals to flourish alongside us. Together, we can embark on a transformative journey, making the pursuit of their dreams more accessible and fulfilling. I firmly believe that by uplifting others, we can create a collective force that transcends boundaries and achieves remarkable success.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

Advice 1: Sustaining the Essence of Fun

As a leader within this organization, it is paramount to infuse creativity and innovation to maintain an enjoyable and vibrant atmosphere. By orchestrating a diverse array of events and encouraging active participation, we can ensure that every moment spent together is filled with excitement and camaraderie. Let us continuously explore new ideas, ignite the spirit of adventure, and make the journey within our organization an unforgettable experience for all.

Advice 2: Cultivating Supportive Learning

Building a supportive learning environment is essential for both leaders and members alike. Rather than solely focusing on hierarchical structures, let us foster a culture where everyone learns from one another and supports each other's growth. Granting opportunities for active involvement and engagement to individuals at all levels allows for personal and collective development. Embracing the valuable lessons that arise from setbacks and failures, we can encourage resilience and continuous growth, creating a cohesive and thriving organization.

I have the baddest men in the city and I'm an active team of 50 people. Yes, if I become a gang leader, I will be the wrath of everyone.

Ranking System
13- Leader
12- TOP B
11- Under Deputy
10- Event Leader
9- Turfer
8- Clapper
6- OG Ballas
5- Graffitist
4- Hustler
3- Shooter
2- Young B
1- Freeze

ex Lt.general
ex.fib DHOP Undercover
ex.LSPD HOP HR
ex ballas underdeputy
ex en3 admin assistan

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Ballas
Ans - 1. I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life, at that time I didn't even know about the emails stuff and all, then I became Families Boss (Underdeputy) and then I was Underdeputy of Bloods and at recent I was holding the position of underdeputy in Ballas. I hoped to see myself as a deputy but now I got this leader application to try myself out.
2. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC and 3 terms in gangs as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of Ballas.
3. I want to increase the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the Ballas always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of Ballas. Now, I think that I've got enough experiences as being a HC in both orgs specially being underdeputy. I can handle Ballas gang very efficiently with my experienced deputies and underdeputies.
My experiences:

Selected for LSPD, SAHP, Marabunta and Families Leadership Interview

Recent - Ballas Under Deputy

Ex - Major General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Under Deputy

Ex - Families Under Deputy

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ex - Senator candidate of DOR (GOV)

Ans - (i) I won't promote any favoritism in the gang because in favoritism most of the people give their friends and family members some of the best ranks in the gang and this is very harmful for the gang as in this hardworking gang members are being ignored and some of them would leave and this will cause a loss of members in the gang but good thing is that we have not seen this any term and I wanna continue this.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Ballas as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Turfer (Under Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike system:-
Strike 1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
Information
1. Name: Efe
2. Age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Your Discord: ~โ€ข ! EldrithcArrow ~โ€ข !#0654
6. Your Nickname: Efe Flawless
7. Your ID: 94810
Additional information

Additional information
Leader of The Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The Main Reason ฤฐ want to be leader of ballas is i have learned everything in eversingle gang i have joined example i have joined bloods as underdeputy and learned everything from aditya love and i have joined ballas as deputy aswell and ballas needs a good leader who can keep the gang active.and currently i have been families deputy and vagos underdeputy bloods underdeputy so i belive in my self that i can be a good leader
Information

The Second reason i want to be the leader of ballas is i like ballas color and it was my first gang as underdeputy i have joined and i wanted to get the leadership of ballas so much that im trying to get it now

The Third reason i want to be leader of ballas is i have learned every single shit of turf and ghetto rules as well as the general rules so i belive my self that i can have an active gang numbers upto 60 and 70 active per day and i will make sure of this. other reasons i want to be the leader of ballas is i love this gang so much and i have wanted to get the leader ship so i hope i can run this org very well.

MY GOALS
%100 Turfs
No favortism in my org
no overtaking in my org
no abusing of rank
make sure to give hc that whom deserves it
100 sprays for day
Thank you for reading

Luiss Vercetti

Ex Families Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

๐Ÿ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ :๐Œรก๐ซ๐ค ๐‹๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ

๐Ÿ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ ๐ž:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”

๐Ÿ’. ๐€๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ:๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐Ÿ”-๐Ÿ• ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ข ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ.

๐Ÿ“. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐:๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ณ๐ณ

๐Ÿ”. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž:๐Ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐‹๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ

๐˜ผ๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ:

๐’๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ฒ ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐ข ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ, ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง, ๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ.
i had the following ranks in ballas:
๐ˆ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ... ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ.๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐š ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ?
๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ?
๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž.
๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ:
๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž (๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ)
๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ญ.
-๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐๐จ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ!
I was high command in ballas, and now i could be a leader.

๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐› ๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ซ๐๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ.
+I would bring people together, I would show them what it is really like to rob in a gang, we would go to a lot of events together, we would become friends, I would show the new players what the roleplay world is really like.
I would try to take the roleplay to a whole new level and make you fall in love with more people

Andris Best

Player
Player

๐Ÿ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ ๐ž:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”

i had the following ranks in ballas:
I was high command in ballas, and now i could be a leader.

+I would bring people together, I would show them what it is really like to rob in a gang, we would go to a lot of events together, we would become friends, I would show the new players what the roleplay world is really like.
I would try to take the roleplay to a whole new level and make you fall in love with more people

Tom Felton

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
3. Your advices for improv
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Name - Ansh pal

Age - 23

Time zone - +5:30 GMT

AVERAGE ONLINE - 6-9 HOURS

DISCORD - Stapat_

Nickname - Ansh Hatake

I'd - 103267

1)LEADER OF: THE BALLAS GANG

2) why do you want to be leader of this specific organisation:

โ€ข FIRSTLY I AM IN ILLEGAL ORGANISATION FROM SO LONG I WANT TO BE LEADER BECAUSE I WANT EXPERIENCE OF IT AND ALSO BECOME TO BE GOOD LEADER AND TAKING ORGANISATION ON TOP FROM LEGAL ORGANISATION IN SKILLS .

โ€ข I WOULD ALSO WANT TO BE THE BECAUSE I WANT TO HELP NEW PEOPLE WHO JOINED BALLAS FIRST TIME I WANT HIM TO DO ALL THE EVENTS AND GIVE HIM SUPPORT FOR NEW MEMBERS.

โ€ข I WANT TO MAKE MY ORGANISATION BEST FROM ALL AND THAT WHY I WANT TO BECOME THE LEADER .

3) YOUR ADVICE TO IMPROVE ROLEPLAY LEVEL IN ORGANISATION:

I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT MANY PEOPLES TAKE MEMBERS OR HIS FRIEND IN ORGANISATION WITHOUT ANY INTERVIEW ALSO THEY DONT KNOW THE RULES PLS ADD ANYTHING TO STOP THAT THING.

Last edited:

Ashish Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL ashish massey
2. Your age 23
3. Time zone +5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day 8 hours
5. Your Discord ashish#0903
6. Your Nickname ashish massey
7. Your ID 94760
Additional information
1. Leader of... Ballas Gang

(1) I Been In This Gang For Long Time I Was Very Involved In Every Events Which I was Allowed To Do I Learned So Much As A Gang Member That How Actually Gang Runs Managing For Events And Keep Watching Your Members If They Do Not Make Mistakes Which Can LDontd To Gang Warn Will Try To Handling Challenges And Obstacles!

(2) I Believe I Can Do Alot Better As Gang Leader I Have A Manner To Do Better RolePlay I Been In This Server For 9 Months Didn't Get A Single Warn I Play According To Server Rules I Will Try Everything To Make This Gang More Better Will Do Every Events Like Clands, Battleship, Store Robbery, Ng Raid, Subs etc!

(3) It Will Be A Whole New Experience For Me To Lead A Gang As A Leader Which Will Make Me Better Leader I Will Learn New Things And Will Learn That How Leader Runs The Gang I Think It Will Be The Best Thing For Me To Do Since I Started Playing Grand Rp!

3 Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I Will Do Everything Like Robbing People Doing Store Robbery Ng Raid Etc Will Do Full Proper Roleplay Without Doing Any Mistake Will Try To Improve Crime In City Will Try To Do Every Gang Activity!

Levi Pluxury

Ex - Curator of Ballas โค๏ธ
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abdul Rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:00
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: levifederal
6. Your Nickname: Levi Akatsuki
7. Your ID: 76189
Additional information:
1. Leader of Ballas Street Gang ๐Ÿ’œ

1. I want to be a leader of Ballas Gang to get involved more with gangs and create more fun for the people in the city. I want to enhance my Leadership skills and Professionlism skills which could help me for decision making and events and I have been high command in many gangs and state orgs and illegal orgs has always found my way. I feel that i have made an impression in my past leadership skills experience and have helped newcomers learned who came to the gang. In the end the best RP comes out of having fun with it.

2. I always had been a part of gang. I belong to a family which had many people and i had very good relationships with the other families so i can bring a high number of people to my gang and i can make all of them to attend the all events. I also love the HQ of Ballas as it is closer to the other gangs in Ghetto. i can make it the most active gang. if i get this opportunity i will promise to lead the gang successfully

3. I am very experienced with running any event(s) which it could be from turfs, Store robberies, Ammunition Store Robbery. FZ raids, Battleship, etc. I can lead any gang with bringing out great RP between every legal org to make sure they are getting the most out of their RP experience. I will make sure that I will do my best with following the rules which won't be a problem.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

1. I advice to improve RP is to keep the gang alive and do gang activities. I will be doing clandestine, store robberies. I have some of the best negotiators for store robbery which make the RP really fun. We will be doing every event we can, I'm also going to be focusing on is Fort Zancudo Raids. I'm going to be going to the ghetto and increase the gang activities and even get into hostage situations.

2. I want to make sure if i be a leader of the gang ,I will teach my gang members always follow Basic RP Rules very strictly as I want to my gang more powerful and strong by quality and not quantity. I will recruit only that players who have a lot of experience of roleplay as they don't break rules and our reputation won't go down and that's how i want to improve roleplay

3. I will implement bonus system for those who serve life for gang and put more hardwork and concentration to the gang. I have many members to join on this gang if i got this opportunity. I will increase activity of gang who knows proper rules and follow them. it will be great impact on other gangs and make successful term.

Ranking System
15 ) Big Mafia
14 ) Under Mafia
13 ) Godfather
12 ) Turfer
11 ) Event Leader
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1) Suspended (Freeze)

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Best Regards,
Levi Federal.

Muhammad Qasim

Player
Player
Information
1. Muhammad Qasim
2. 19
3. GMT +5:00
4. 4 to 6 hours
5. kasperkai_7777
6. Kasper Cassano
7. 68967
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

1) Turf : My first priority is to get pickachu hoodie by doing 100% turf I love pickachu hoodie and also my favourite colour is purple so I give my 110% to get pickachu hoodie. Also I ready my turf team to do 100% turf my turf team lead is woqenz bolo. He is best turfer I have seen. So the curator of Ballas din't you want pickachu hoodie let's don't waste our time and get the hoodie.

2) Vision and Direction: My character has a clear vision for the future of the gang. They have a well thought out strategy to expand the Gang's influence, increase its profitability, and ensure the safety and well-being of its members and their ballas This vision and plan redeems the membership, making my character a natural choice to I will lead the Gang to a bright and successful future.

3) Conflict Resolution and Negotiation: The gang operates in a world full of enemies and potential conflicts. My character has a reputation as an effective mediator and ambassador. Succeeded in stopping hostilities, resolving disputes, making deals with other criminal organizations, reducing unnecessary violence, ensuring gang survival This ability to manage conflicts constitutionally gives me character is a valuable leader who can protect gang interests and minimize risk to its members.

"My character's leadership in this role is based on trust, vision and diplomacy, making them ideal candidates to guide the "ballas-team" to new heights of power and influence"

Itโ€™s important to establish and adhere to detailed rules to heighten the experience of playing a role in your organizationโ€™s large ballas group setting. Start by defining clear behavioral guidelines, background, and motivations for each member, and make sure they are consistent with the overall story. Encourage immersive storytelling by encouraging in-character interactions inside and outside of structured meetings to create deeper connections between participants. Use the consequences of breaking the rules, but always prioritize a constructive and respectful environment. Encourage creativity through character growth and development, and introduce plot twists or challenges from time to time to keep activities dynamic and engaging. By enforcing these rules and having an authentic and consistent gaming environment, you can elevate the experience and make it feel more real for everyone involved.

Itachi Escobar

Leader of Vagos๐Ÿ’›
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Daksh Bhutani
2. Your age- 18
3. Time zone- IST
4. Average online per day- 5-6hrs
5. Your Discord- itachiescobar
6. Your Nickname- Itachi Escobar
7. Your ID- 104205
Additional information
1. Leader of...Ballas

(i)
Experience and Vision

Having spent considerable time in the city's underworld, I've come to understand the intricacies of illegal organizations. I believe that the Ballas gang, with its rich history, has the potential to become a dynamic and engaging community. My primary aim as a Ballas leader is to infuse fresh energy into our operations, making us a hub of social interaction, engagement, and unforgettable experiences.

(ii) Leadership Experience:

Throughout my time in the Families gang, I have had the opportunity to lead before, but I am not blind to the mistakes I've made in the past. These experiences have taught me valuable lessons and have contributed to my growth as a leader. I understand that leadership comes with its challenges and responsibilities. I am committed to leveraging my experience to ensure that those mistakes do not happen again. My past errors have been instrumental in shaping my leadership style, reinforcing my dedication to leading the Ballas with wisdom, responsibility, and a commitment to fostering a thriving and cohesive gang under my guidance.

(iii) Network and Members

My extensive network within the city allows me to recruit individuals who align with our organization's principles and values. Moreover, I am fortunate to have capable members within the gang who are eager to collaborate with me. Together, we'll navigate the path to success, setting and achieving our shared objectives.

(iv) Goal-Orientation

I am well-prepared to work closely with our team, ensuring that we consistently meet our weekly objectives. My commitment to these goals is unwavering, with a central focus on elevating the Ballas' reputation and influence. I have an adept turf team ready to defend our territory and expand our presence.

(v) Conflict Resolution

Leadership demands a level-headed approach to conflicts. I assure you that I am a diplomatic individual who resolves disputes with composure. Maintaining a positive environment and fostering conflict resolution skills are qualities I intend to bring to the Ballas gang.

Advice for RolePlay Enhancement

In addition to my leadership goals, I am committed to enhancing the roleplay experience within the Ballas. Here are some strategies I propose:

(i) Ghetto Revival

Revitalizing Ghetto activities to create unique interactions and experiences, enhancing our overall engagement.

(ii) Newcomer Opportunities

Providing newcomers with opportunities to showcase their potential and earn promotions based on merit, fostering inclusivity.

(iii) Rewarding Activity

Recognizing and appreciating our active members with regular bonuses for their dedicated contributions.

(iv) Recognition of Excellence

Acknowledging members' commitment and accomplishments through well-deserved rank assignments.

(v) Performance Recognition

Following successful store and gun store robberies, I aim to provide bonuses as a token of recognition for the hard work demonstrated by our members.

Ranking System

1) Freeze
2) Newbie
3) Homie
4) Clapper
5) Pheonix
6) Enforcer
7) Graffiti Artist
8) Graffiti Head
9) Capo
10) Turfer
11) Warlord
12) Event Manager
13) Turf Leader
14) Under Deputy
15) Deputy
16) Leader

In conclusion, I am resolute in my ambition to lead the Ballas with dedication, integrity, and an unwavering commitment to roleplay excellence. Thank you for considering my application.

Sincerely,
Itachi Escobar!!!

Ankush escobar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL- Daksh Bhutani
2. Your age- 18
3. Time zone- IST
4. Average online per day- 5-6hrs
5. Your Discord- itachiescobar
6. Your Nickname- Itachi Escobar
7. Your ID- 104205
Additional information
1. Leader of...Ballas

(i)
Experience and Vision

Having spent considerable time in the city's underworld, I've come to understand the intricacies of illegal organizations. I believe that the Ballas gang, with its rich history, has the potential to become a dynamic and engaging community. My primary aim as a Ballas leader is to infuse fresh energy into our operations, making us a hub of social interaction, engagement, and unforgettable experiences.

(ii) Leadership Experience:

Throughout my time in the Families gang, I have had the opportunity to lead before, but I am not blind to the mistakes I've made in the past. These experiences have taught me valuable lessons and have contributed to my growth as a leader. I understand that leadership comes with its challenges and responsibilities. I am committed to leveraging my experience to ensure that those mistakes do not happen again. My past errors have been instrumental in shaping my leadership style, reinforcing my dedication to leading the Ballas with wisdom, responsibility, and a commitment to fostering a thriving and cohesive gang under my guidance.

(iii) Network and Members

My extensive network within the city allows me to recruit individuals who align with our organization's principles and values. Moreover, I am fortunate to have capable members within the gang who are eager to collaborate with me. Together, we'll navigate the path to success, setting and achieving our shared objectives.

(iv) Goal-Orientation

I am well-prepared to work closely with our team, ensuring that we consistently meet our weekly objectives. My commitment to these goals is unwavering, with a central focus on elevating the Ballas' reputation and influence. I have an adept turf team ready to defend our territory and expand our presence.

(v) Conflict Resolution

Leadership demands a level-headed approach to conflicts. I assure you that I am a diplomatic individual who resolves disputes with composure. Maintaining a positive environment and fostering conflict resolution skills are qualities I intend to bring to the Ballas gang.

Advice for RolePlay Enhancement

In addition to my leadership goals, I am committed to enhancing the roleplay experience within the Ballas. Here are some strategies I propose:

(i) Ghetto Revival

Revitalizing Ghetto activities to create unique interactions and experiences, enhancing our overall engagement.

(ii) Newcomer Opportunities

Providing newcomers with opportunities to showcase their potential and earn promotions based on merit, fostering inclusivity.

(iii) Rewarding Activity

Recognizing and appreciating our active members with regular bonuses for their dedicated contributions.

(iv) Recognition of Excellence

Acknowledging members' commitment and accomplishments through well-deserved rank assignments.

(v) Performance Recognition

Following successful store and gun store robberies, I aim to provide bonuses as a token of recognition for the hard work demonstrated by our members.

Ranking System

1) Freeze
2) Newbie
3) Homie
4) Clapper
5) Pheonix
6) Enforcer
7) Graffiti Artist
8) Graffiti Head
9) Capo
10) Turfer
11) Warlord
12) Event Manager
13) Turf Leader
14) Under Deputy
15) Deputy
16) Leader

In conclusion, I am resolute in my ambition to lead the Ballas with dedication, integrity, and an unwavering commitment to roleplay excellence. Thank you for considering my application.

Sincerely,
Itachi Escobar!!!
+69

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Your name IRL : Punarveer
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1. Leader Of Ballas Street Gang

1.i want to be the leader of Ballas Street Gang i am in the city for like 1 or more year i have worked in both legal and ilegal orgs i have been hc in sahp and FiB and about ilegal i am current under deputy of families and ex Ballas Deputy and once in Bloods also i have seen this gang doing very good in city one but in city 2 it is not powerful as city 1 like i dont seen that bloods complete his term in city

2 it got disbanded in 15 to 20 days maximum and iand i have thought that if i could get a opprtunity to be the leader of Ballas i can handle this gang properly and i will try Ballas will complete his term this time

3. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

4. i will tell people that gang do not do only robing store and all there are also many more events like FZ raid and give them regular bonus for doing events i have seen in many gang leaders didnt give bonus who is doing hardwork for the gang and my main focus will be 100% turf

3.and i will help each and every people who is new in city dont get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

2. i will stay on my words and make sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason

3. and i will make strike system like

โ€”>1 strike - 1 warning

โ€”>2 strikes - Demotion

โ€”>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. the main problem in the gangs is that people are very toxic they start abusing anyone without any reason or for any strict reason and i will make a special section in marabunta email for toxic people if anyone post there any proof about that a strict action will be take against him/her

Regards
Punar Badmash

video_image-xCYUwOqVU.jpeg

Kakashi.01.

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Mohit Singh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: vast_lord
6. Your Nickname: Sam Lyz
7. Your ID: 67110

Additional information
1. Leader of... The Ballas.

- I Want to be Leader of Ballas, Cause it was the Most Active and Strongest Gang in the city so I think Iโ€™m up to be Leading The Ballas Further To Glory So itโ€™s Reputation Stays the Same with other People and with Other Orgs.

- So Legal Orgs can still Fear the Color Purple and as i can think for having an great opportunity for now as marabunta is the most active gang i will try to be a good competitor against it , So it Would be a Pleasure To be the New Ballas Leader and Iโ€™ll Try Always making it Active and doing everything Possible.

- I saw the recent terms and i will make sure that i follow the parth of them and not do the mistakes they done before which lead to disbanding of there gang and its better to learn with failures of other not from our own. i know the mistakes which they made and i will try to improve its reputation of them.

- In order to roleplay you have to imagine what is going on and not just going and killing in the Ghetto. And i got to say Gang RP is so much more fun if you know what you are doing and I'll provide good opportunities to all my gang members.

- I'll make time for them whenever they want to kill in the Ghetto.

- Roleplay and Fail Rp - no way , not gonna happen, all gang members must comply all city rules and if they make mistakes they will be punished or kicked

- Allowing everyone without any exception to express themselves freely without any racism, antagonism, or filtering giving everyone a chance to prove themselves worthy of climbing up in the ranks and make the most out of their time.

- The most importing thing is just following all rules and not braking them follow and don't disrespect any high-command or Deputies cause that would lead to an kick or a blacklist, every single man who wont know what do to or how to do will be taught I believe in good guys that can be teached and I don't believe in those who aren't serious and just coming to sit inside gang and chill, were a gang we need to do all the activities whole day make it fun every single second!

Thanks for Reading
~Sam Lyz

I'm Cole

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Arber Shoz

2. Your age - 19

3. Time zone - GMT+1.5 / BST

4. Average online per day - 5-11 hours

5. Your Discord - Local#3862

6. Your Nickname - Kai_Anarchy

7. Your ID - 101400

Additional information

1. Leader of - The Ballas Gang

• Firstly, I want to improve the quality of gang role play in Grand RP. Iโ€™ve been high command in almost every gang and I see that role play is not given priority. It is more of attend event bonus and turf nothing else. I want to change that, of course we will attend all events hand out bonuses aim for 100% turf but we will also share an exceptional bond. We will not just be a part of the gang for our own benefit but we will look for each other help everyone out making sure everyone is having a good time, making money and caring for each other. I want to change the way gang rp is currently presented in EN2 in a good way improving the quality of roleplay and not just Gunplay.

• I've been a long-term resident of this city, gaining experience in a wide array of legal and illegal groups (except for a few). However, my true passion and expertise lie in the realm of clandestine and underground activities. It's fortunate that I've had the opportunity to associate with some of the city's finest leaders, learning invaluable lessons from their wealth of knowledge. Witnessing the struggles faced by gang leaders and the subsequent disintegration of their groups due to their lackluster performance has fueled my determination to give my utmost as the leader of this gang. I firmly believe in my exceptional leadership abilities, and I'm eagerly prepared to put them into practice.

• I believe Anikโ€™s legacy must live on, and I want to keep Ballas moving forward. I've demonstrated to the city that I can handle difficult circumstances under pressure very professionally and that I am prepared to lead everyone who joins Ballas by running for leading now that I've had the experience for a really long time in several organisations.

I believe the priority for my term should be the quality of roleplay. We will follow a story line, build up relations, treat the gang like a bond of blood where we are extremely close and loyal to each other. We shall focus not only on events but also on the storyline of Ballas trying to make my term one of the most successful hoping it can be true. I also believe we shall have an extremely strong ranking system but everyone will have an opinion which will be counted and it will matter no matter if the member is a โ€œYoung Ballaโ€ or a โ€œDeputyโ€ every voice and opinion counts. This will attract more people to my org and hopefully make a successful term. I also believe we shall be coordinated and not be a mess in order to be able to increase the reputation of the org. In brief (Every opinion counts, Storyline Roleplay over gunplay, Co-ordinated.

Targets -
- Strong Storyline
- Attend All Events
- 100% Turf
- Show presence in city

Ranking System -
15 - Trapstar
14 - Deputy
13 - Shot Caller
12 - Turfer
11 - Kingpin
10 - Original Balla
9 - Splasher
8 - Punisher
7 - Artist
6 - Shooter
5 - Thug
4 - Blocka
3 - Balla
2 - Young Balla
1 - Frozen

corrupt_guy

Player
Player
Your name IRL: A.Ansari

Your age: 18

Time zone: GMT +5:30

Average online per day: 8-10 hours

Your discord: corrupt_guy

Your nickname: Alex Tzariar

Your ID: 116613

Additional information
1.Leader of Ballas

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1- I have great experience at gangs and also I worked with great leaders as deputy and underdeputy. I am working really hard doing my best as much as i can. Times i spent in gangs gives me a lot of experience and fun because we are making work together with our gang members. Because of this i wanna make perfect job as a leader.

2-After this experience i want to give my experience to my gang members because i love teach something to people who doesnt know how to do it. I am trusting myself and i believe i can make it professional way and easy.

3- I like to lead and i am making different strategy at events,hostages and more. I can take responsibility I know what am i doing im trusting myself and i want to do these under my leadership. My aim which is most important making all of this without any rulebreak and any rulebreak happens from my gang member will be reason for kick.

3.Your advices for improving roleplay in organization

1- I will keep activity on top as gang and it makes more events, hostage situations, fz and more. With my experience will add more quality and creative strategies. With my gang members we will be making different tactics and im sure that we are gonna win every event without rulebreaks with amazing activity under my leadership. We will use communication short and proffesional on radio and there is no space for metagaming.

4. My goals
%100 turf
Keep spray profit above 10k
Dominating the ghetto and events

Thank you for reading
Regards
Alex Tzarair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom