Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Faiz Ahmad
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hrs ( more on weekends )
5. Your Discord: dante_hatred
6. Your Nickname: Dante Shikaari
7. Your ID: 62634

Additional information
:

1. Leader of Ballas Street Gang 💜

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

Firstly i would like to tell i am playing on this project for almost 1.5 years and I've been in many gangs and every state org rather then GOV. I was COS in SAHP,LSPD and OO agent in FIB and been in SAHP for 3-4 terms straight, after that i tried gang and stayed there for 4-5 terms. I was deputy in marabunta also then I learned how to lead it store robbery gun store robbery fz raid hostage situation and other gang events after that I've been Under deputy in too many terms and the ballas also ( Anik hossain's term ) and that was a great term of ballas so i also want that term again but nowadays leaders are disbanding their gangs very soon.

I have a lot of experience of the ghetto and gangs. I would say I know and can memorize most rules which applies to the ghetto. I know what it’s like to be a newcomer and a normal member, and therefore I also know how to satisfy that crowd, so they decide to stay in the gang. In saying this, unfortunately I haven’t been in leadership of any gangs before.
My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good friends while also giving me a group of people to have fun with and build and carry a solid gang.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

- A good roleplay can only be done when the rules are followed by both sides. My gang will respect the competition at all times and rules will be followed, which means respecting negotiations and demands at all times, both given by us or given to us.

- Giving the leos their time to follow demands, not just do a quick 5-1 countdown and open fire, I think that shows some respect for the event and leos as well.

- Reduce toxicity, we all know how bad toxicity is affecting the roleplay by provoking out unnecessary situations where both sides fall out and start breaking rules and don t care about roleplay anymore. I think if we try to reduce that, roleplay will be a lot better in most of the situations.

- Follow /me /try /do commands at all times when needed.

- Good event attendance, because events are only good and fun when there are also numbers, right? Otherwise it would become boring and people would neglect them. So good numbers at every event is essential.

Ranking System:
------HC-------
15) Leader
14) Deputy
13) Turfer
12) Under Deputy
11) O.G
10) Godfather
---NOT HC-----
9) Warlord
8) Drug Lord
7) Graffitist
6) Thug
5) Gangster
4) Enforcer
3) Villain
2) Young
1) Freeze

Bonus System:
10k-30k each store robbery ( depends on many factors )
10-30k each FZ raid
10k for graffiti

Gang Goals :

30+ Store robberies in 1 term
25+ FZ raid
100% Graffiti
100% Turf
Most active gang in ghetto

Thanking for reading my application
Dante Shikaari
Close

Dantee

Player
Player
1. MY IRL NAME- Jaden
2. MY AGE- 16
3. TIME ZONE- EST
4. AVERAGE TIME ONLINE DAILY- 4 to 5 hours in week 13 to 17 hours on the weekend
5. MY DISCORD- Kingjaden
6. MY NICKNAME - Jaden
7. MY ID -94823
LEADER OF FAMILIES

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)?

I've been a deputy in a bunch o top-tier gangs, basically setting the standard for gang shit on en1and en3. Over the last two years, I've put in a ton of time with gang activities. . My history shows I'm good at leading gangs. I've run gangs for two terms as deputy of Vagos in en3 and was one of the first gangs to get 100% turf

2. Innovative RP Contribution:

As a leader, I wanna bring some new types of RP and spice things up in en2. With all the stuff I've been through, I've got a pretty good grasp of what works and what doesn't. I've got a bunch of good people on my team, not just my family, who are all on board with making RP beter. we will come together and come up with new ways of RPing with in the servers rules and outlined boundary's , shaking up how our gang holds its self and making things more exciting for everyone involved.

3. Unparalleled Event Knowledge:

My comprehensive knowledge of gang events and effective strategies sets me apart. I've devised successful tactics for every type of gang-related event, ensuring a fun experience for all participants while adhering to the server's rules and guidelines.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. Deprioritizing Turf Control:

While turfs can be enjoyable, they won't be the primary focus of my leadership. Instead, my gang's main objectives will be fostering strong OOC relationships and ensuring positive IC interactions for everyone.Also While the having fun I will have experienced turfers and a good turf deputy

2. Diversifying Criminal Activities:

My approach will not solely revolve around terrorist activities. Overemphasizing terrorism can limit RP opportunities and exclude engaging activities that create enjoyable experiences for LEO's we will take out crime rate on the highway and in city

3 Prioritizing Fun and Enjoyment:

Every gang member should have fun with their time within the gang. We'll prioritize making gang events and meetings enjoyable for all members having events and going to enchasments and those small events and I will always try to get my people out of jail no matter who and rank also I will implement bonuses after every successful event

4. Balanced Inter-Gang Relations:

To prevent one gang from dominating the ghetto, I'll encourage friendly "wars" and friendly competition among gangs. This approach fosters engaging gunfights and non-toxic conflicts, ensuring that gangs continuously have exciting challenges and competitors at various levels.

I will include this just to make sure no one is confused about it

MY RANKING SYSTEM
15.Leader
14. Deputy
13.Underdeputy
12.Event Leader (to lead events with leader and deputy)
11.Event manager (In charge of ammo for battleship and all events this is a 2 man job)
9. Warlord
8. Spray Leader
7.Spray Team
6.Clapper
5.Og Familes
4.Hitman
3.Ghetto clapper
2.Freshy
1.Newbie
Nice copy paste xD

Abdullah Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Abdullah
2. Your age: I prefer to state that privately.
3. Time zone: GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day: From 6 To 7 Hours
5. Your Discord: franhill
6. Your Nickname: Abdulllah Pluxury
7. Your ID: 73748

- Leader of Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The main reason I am the leader of this organization is that I want to run an organization that is organized, fun, and active; I want to provide the skills I have, such as my leadership qualities, as well as the motivation and passion to become a great leader, but most importantly, a better organization for everyone.

~One of the main reasons why I am interested in becoming the leader of this organization is to establish a fun, well-run, and systematized association. I would also like to contribute my skills and passion to improving the association's operations.

~ I want to leave my fingerprint on this project as I'm leaving RP in 4 or 5 months for OOC reasons.

~ As we know, gang activities aren't just about fighting with other people; they can also bring about a new level of RP. For instance, if a hostage situation is involved, we can use our experience to help develop a new strategy to solve the issue. Instead of just roaming around in gang cars, we can help gangs perform better at events. In my experience, POV gangs have better RP than any other faction, and they can bring new content to the city, which is why I prefer playing Turf. I also think that gang members should be more disciplined when it comes to communicating, as spamming on the radio can lead to issues. Instead of just going to a house and robbing it, more events such as car robberies should be played out. I believe that I can make a difference by becoming the leader of this organization. My previous experience with Bunta has motivated me to make a difference.

~, Unlike other gang leaders, I will not only think about myself but also about the members of my group. I will make sure that all of them are happy in my gang, and I will reward those who are working hard with rewards. This will make them more loyal to the organization, and they will work hard to raise the Ballas as high as possible. Everyone in my gang will be required to attend events, and I will provide them with Bounous for doing so.

3. Your advices for improving the RP level in the organization.

~
HC ranks should be given to those who are mature and can handle the gang while the leader is not in the city.
~We should only take people into gangs who know how to treat other people.
~
The people who are pulling toward the meeting points of gangs and events should get the Bounous.
~We as Ballas also set ourselves the target of letting the drug business in the city flourish again; our people should sell more coke and weed on the street as well as on the black market because this has fallen asleep a bit lately.

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID: 69592
Additional information:

1. Leader of
Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. Some days ago i was an event leader of ballas and also i have remained hc in all gangs including vagos. I was hc in marabunta and got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left disband the organization I have got a very good experience.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib,ems.government and also in LI) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

1) Under my leadership i will ensure that my gang is active then every other gang in city.
2) I will also give opportunities to new players in the city and giving them a chance to earn experience and money.
3) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone will be treated equally and no one will get the rank they do not deserve, and no one will be on lower rank if he/she deserves higher rank.
4) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone gets regular bonuses and rankups.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Lyz.

Local

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Arber
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 6-11 hours
5. Your Discord: localrcgxng
6. Your Nickname: Malakai_Anarchy
7. Your ID: 101400

Additional information
1. Leader of
: Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

This question relates to why I am in Grand RP. To be able to do things I cannot in real life and make it look realistic. I want to make the Ballas gang roleplay look so realistic that other gangs and the future Ballas leaders take inspiration and look forward to doing better gang roleplay. I want to create interesting storylines via Ballas which will be entertaining for everyone and at times.

Secondly, I want to produce quality content and be able to get it edited professionally in order to accomplish posting videos about my life in Grand RP with a start of a Week 1 Episode of being Ballas leader to the end of the term Week 4 of being a Ballas Leader explaining my experiences in a unique and interesting way attracting more people to join the server using my referral link and with hopes of me accomplishing success in my first series of Experiences being a Ballas leader.

Thirdly, I want to have achieved a successful term being the leader of the Ballas which will give me a sense of accomplishment of completing a successful term after a recent disband of the organisation. This will motivate me to growing the organisation in a positive way trying to complete every task or event that comes our way hoping to complete a term without any warnings from the curators. This will give me the feeling of motivation in order to continue attempting my best to provide good roleplay for the Grand RP community.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Some of my advices for improving RolePlay level in the organization are to have a detailed and specific rank system that has to be followed by everyone. Where everyone is given a rank according to their special ability which can for example be Communicating, so if someone is good at communicating we give him/her a role where they negotiate with officers during robberies or hostage situations. Or if someone is good at driving they will be the getaway drivers who drive away while escaping from the LEO's. Or if someone is good at shooting they can be a turfer etc. Hence having a detailed ranking system will avoid inhouse fights and jealousy from other Ballas members. Secondly, having members at the Grove Street Block at all times not leaving the HQ empty. This will help roleplay as the members will be able to interview new members whenever someone wants to join. Or even to make the block look active which signifies the strength of a gang as the more people on the block the more active they seem. Thirdly, my aim is which everyone hopes for which is to attend all events. My goal will be to make sure we do not just event hop but try to add some story before attending events such as a gang speech which will be like a motivation or a last goodbye just incase someone dies. Although we know everyone respawns but IC we have to value our life. Hence I will try to add some roleplay to attending events too which will be prioritised over winning events. As in my opinion Roleplay over Winplay. Fourthly, making sure every single gang member is enjoying their RP and trying to make it even better for them as the more we help every member the better the RP they will be able to produce.

Here is the detailed ranking system I wish to follow:

Leader - Runs The Organisation
Deputy Leader - Makes All Decisions And Reports To The Leader
Shot Caller - Makes The Most Important Decisions In The Absence Of Deputy Leader
Enforcer - In Charge Of Gang Security
Warlords - Turfers For The Gang
Ambassadors - Do The Interviews And Talking For The Gang
Weapons Supplier - In Charge Of Battleship, Clands Event And Can Open Warehouse If Needed
Block Controlla - In Charge Of What Happens On The Block. Mostly Stays In HQ
Graffiti Artist - Ensures We Have 100% Sprays
Hittaz - Looks Out For Opps To Kill In Ghetto
Hustler - Focusses On Money/Bonus
Carriers - Most Skilled Driver
Lookout - New Recruits In Charge Of Watching The Block For Opps
Frozen B - Cannot do anything

Wiann Black

Player
Player
1. Your name : Erdem
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT +3
4. Average online per day : 8-9 hours
5. Your Discord : wian0723
6. Your Nickname : Wiaan Black
7. Your ID : 42652

Additional information
1 ) Leader of The Ballas

2. Why I want to be leader of this organisation?

1 ) i want to be leader of the ballas because I have always wanted to be a leader and Ballas is perfect for me. I see the potential to be a leader in myself. I have been in gangs for 3 months and now I wanted to get a Gang as I have been turfing, robbing
and maintaining the good RP between state orgs and gangs. I am in LEOs for 2 months now and to be honest it’s not my thing. I should be a gang leader or a member because I am good in that.

2) I should be leader because I have seen a lot of gangs avoiding turf which is actually a bad thing because in my opinion if your gang is not turfing maybe not much or good respect your gang will get as their is no pressure among them as well. also now to mention i got pc check 2 times and I passed a pc check. So me and my whole family even the old OGs are gonna help me to gain turf.

3) I should be leader because me and my gang will definitely have the old OGs who are gonna do store robbery, gun store robbery, who is gonna attend SUBS and other events. As me and my family are mostly active in this city.

The High Commands like deputies mainly should know server rules. If they don’t maybe the gang can collapse due to verbals.

The gang members should have a friendly environment because we don’t need fighting between own gang members.

Gang members should know how to deal with critical situations.

All people who are attending the events and RP situations like hostage situations should get bonuses on time.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Thank you for reading my application.
  • Wiaan Black.

Luiss Vercetti

Ex Families Leader
Player
𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣​

𝟏. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐈𝐑𝐋 :𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞
𝟐. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐞:𝟏𝟔
𝟑. 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐳𝐨𝐧𝐞: GMT +𝟐
𝟒. 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲:𝟕 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝟏𝟎 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝟏𝟏 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬.
𝟓. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝:#Levisanchezz4833
𝟔. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞:𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝟕. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐈𝐃:𝟏𝟏𝟒𝟏𝟑𝟓

𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣:​

1. 𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛-The Ballas Street Gang

2. 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣?

I am passionate about contributing to the growth and influence of the Ballas faction, and I believe that my dedication, experience, and commitment to quality roleplay make me a suitable candidate for this position.

I have been an active member of the Ballas for 3 months, during which time I have consistently demonstrated my loyalty and dedication to the gang.
I have actively participated in gang activities, including turf wars, drug trade, and criminal enterprises, contributing to the Ballas' success within the server's rp environment.

I possess strong leadership qualities, the ability to mediate conflicts within the gang, and the capacity to motivate and organize fellow members.
I am committed to upholding the values and traditions of the Ballas while striving for innovation and growth within the faction.

I need to prove that i can be confident and im able to lead the gang

3. 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙍𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.

-I would not give random rank without a reason, if u want to earn higher rank, than come to the events and help the gang in Fz raids,store robberies and the other events.

- I would put the interview on a harder level, to avoid any warn because of new players, or players who dont know the rules

-In my Gang i will ensure that everyone will be treated the same way

rdXckef9qzCt3O5y.gif

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

Best regards
Oscar Leves

TreboRR

Player
Player
1. Your name : Erdem
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT +3
4. Average online per day : 8-9 hours
5. Your Discord : wian0723
6. Your Nickname : Wiaan Black
7. Your ID : 42652

Additional information
1 ) Leader of The Ballas

2. Why I want to be leader of this organisation?

1 ) i want to be leader of the ballas because I have always wanted to be a leader and Ballas is perfect for me. I see the potential to be a leader in myself. I have been in gangs for 3 months and now I wanted to get a Gang as I have been turfing, robbing
and maintaining the good RP between state orgs and gangs. I am in LEOs for 2 months now and to be honest it’s not my thing. I should be a gang leader or a member because I am good in that.

2) I should be leader because I have seen a lot of gangs avoiding turf which is actually a bad thing because in my opinion if your gang is not turfing maybe not much or good respect your gang will get as their is no pressure among them as well. also now to mention i got pc check 2 times and I passed a pc check. So me and my whole family even the old OGs are gonna help me to gain turf.

3) I should be leader because me and my gang will definitely have the old OGs who are gonna do store robbery, gun store robbery, who is gonna attend SUBS and other events. As me and my family are mostly active in this city.

The High Commands like deputies mainly should know server rules. If they don’t maybe the gang can collapse due to verbals.

The gang members should have a friendly environment because we don’t need fighting between own gang members.

Gang members should know how to deal with critical situations.

All people who are attending the events and RP situations like hostage situations should get bonuses on time.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Thank you for reading my application.
  • Wiaan Black.
++++++++++

Pashaov

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Ari

Your age: 18

Time zone: GMT+2

Average online per day: 6-12 hours

Your discord: moneyismoney1mis2m

Your nickname: Arizona Reisbetter

Your ID: 102688

Additional information
1.Leader of Ballas

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1- I have great experience at gangs and also I worked with great leaders as deputy and underdeputy. I am working really hard doing my best as much as i can. Times i spent in gangs gives me a lot of experience and fun because we are making work together with our gang members. Because of this i wanna make perfect job as a leader.

2-After this experience i want to give my experience to my gang members because i love teach something to people who doesnt know how to do it. I am trusting myself and i believe i can make it professional way and easy.

3- I like to lead and i am making different strategy at events,hostages and more. I can take responsibility I know what am i doing im trusting myself and i want to do these under my leadership. My aim which is most important making all of this without any rulebreak and any rulebreak happens from my gang member will be reason for kick.

3.Your advices for improving roleplay in organization

1- I will keep activity on top as gang and it makes more events, hostage situations, fz and more. With my experience will add more quality and creative strategies. With my gang members we will be making different tactics and im sure that we are gonna win every event without rulebreaks with amazing activity under my leadership. We will use communication short and proffesional on radio and there is no space for metagaming.

4. My goals
%100 turf
Keep spray profit above 10k
Dominating the ghetto and events

Thank you for reading

Niko Enzo

I know who I am
Player
The following players have been selected for Ballas interviews at 19:00 server time on October 8, 2023.

aayushbhargav - 69592 - Aayush Lyz

Levisanchezz4833 - 114135 - Oscar Leves

The application for The Ballas Leader is now closed.

Dantee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Faiz Ahmad
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hrs ( more on weekends )
5. Your Discord: dante_hatred
6. Your Nickname: Dante Shikaari
7. Your ID: 62634

Additional information
:

1. Leader of Ballas Street Gang 💜

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

Firstly i would like to tell i am playing on this project for almost 1.5 years and I've been in many gangs and every state org rather then GOV. I was COS in SAHP,LSPD and OO agent in FIB and been in SAHP for 3-4 terms straight, after that i tried gang and stayed there for 4-5 terms. I was deputy in marabunta also then I learned how to lead it store robbery gun store robbery fz raid hostage situation and other gang events after that I've been Under deputy in too many terms and the ballas also ( Anik hossain's term ) and that was a great term of ballas so i also want that term again but nowadays leaders are disbanding their gangs very soon.

I have a lot of experience of the ghetto and gangs. I would say I know and can memorize most rules which applies to the ghetto. I know what it’s like to be a newcomer and a normal member, and therefore I also know how to satisfy that crowd, so they decide to stay in the gang. In saying this, unfortunately I haven’t been in leadership of any gangs before.
My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good friends while also giving me a group of people to have fun with and build and carry a solid gang.

- A good roleplay can only be done when the rules are followed by both sides. My gang will respect the competition at all times and rules will be followed, which means respecting negotiations and demands at all times, both given by us or given to us.

- Giving the leos their time to follow demands, not just do a quick 5-1 countdown and open fire, I think that shows some respect for the event and leos as well.

- Reduce toxicity, we all know how bad toxicity is affecting the roleplay by provoking out unnecessary situations where both sides fall out and start breaking rules and don t care about roleplay anymore. I think if we try to reduce that, roleplay will be a lot better in most of the situations.

- Follow /me /try /do commands at all times when needed.

- Good event attendance, because events are only good and fun when there are also numbers, right? Otherwise it would become boring and people would neglect them. So good numbers at every event is essential.

Ranking System:
------HC-------
15) Leader
14) Deputy
13) Turfer
12) Under Deputy
11) O.G
10) Godfather
---NOT HC-----
9) Warlord
8) Drug Lord
7) Graffitist
6) Thug
5) Gangster
4) Enforcer
3) Villain
2) Young
1) Freeze

Bonus System:
10k-30k each store robbery ( depends on many factors )
10-30k each FZ raid
10k for graffiti

Gang Goals :

30+ Store robberies in 1 term
25+ FZ raid
100% Graffiti
100% Turf
Most active gang in ghetto

Thanking for reading my application
Dante Shikaari

Aayush Juzo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayush
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname: Aayush Lyz
7. Your ID: 69592
Additional information:

1. Leader of
Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I want the leadership because I came to the city a long time ago and worked a lot in gangs & Leos and gained a lot of experience. Some days ago i was an event leader of ballas and also i have remained hc in all gangs including vagos. I was hc in marabunta and got so much quick rank ups in gang for my hard work and dedication though I left disband the organization I have got a very good experience.

2. Also I want the leadership cause from the starting I was in legal org (lspd, sahp, fib,ems.government and also in LI) for a long time there for I know how legal orgs works, how they deal with situation so through this experience I can dominate legal orgs, I can understand what their next step will be it will be so easy to the gang then.

3. Also I want to become leader so I can interact with so many players and for that I can help newcomers who just came to the city because they are undertaken but their capabilities are very high. I can fully train them about gangs and other stuffs like every rule which we have to follow, and which thing is good as per situation to make the RP better to everyone.

1) Under my leadership i will ensure that my gang is active then every other gang in city.
2) I will also give opportunities to new players in the city and giving them a chance to earn experience and money.
3) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone will be treated equally and no one will get the rank they do not deserve, and no one will be on lower rank if he/she deserves higher rank.
4) Under my leadership i will ensure that everyone gets regular bonuses and rankups.

Ranking System
15 ) Leader
14 ) Deputy
13 ) Under Deputy
12 ) Event leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Mafia
8 ) Graffiti Expert
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Shooter
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Newbie
1 ) Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Solid Regards,
Aayush Lyz.

Mahi eve

Player
Player
*Information

1. Your name IRL : Mahi Rohil
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day :
6-7 HOURS
5. Your Discord :
OTM#9720
6. Your Nickname :
Mahi eve
7. Your ID :

*Additional information

Leader of... :
The Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) :

1. On the creative side: Leading a gang in a roleplay scenario involves strategic decision-making, resource management, and problem-solving, among which i think i have all those skills required. It can be a challenging and engaging experience. It allows me to explore a different persona and test my leadership skills in a controlled environment. The role of a gang leader can be a creative way to my challenge skills.

2. As a leader should inspire and motivate others to reach their full potential, set and achieve goals, and i plan to take The Families gang to its full potential and dominate every other gang in the city.

3. At last, with my experience as a gang member for many terms under various leaders, i understand how the gang works, and how strong a gang can be with a proper guidance, and i plan to do that when i get appointed as a gang leader.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. :

*Cooperation: due to lack of cooperation among gang members, which sometimes causes potential good members of the gang to leave the gang which ultimately damages the integrity and also the strength of the gang. As a result gangs either loose dominance or just die. i plan to work on that issue as a Leader of the gang.

*Inclusivity: It is also seen that the new members of the gang are sometimes ignored, which also hurts the gang and they ultimately leave other gangs, as they feel left out and it also damages the strength of the gang.

*Communication: it is also a key pillar of a gang specially during the events because without a proper communication, everything can go sideways which i also have experienced sometimes.

Parzival Federal

E L 𖤍 Dorado
Player
- Information

1. Your name IRL - Abhishek
2. Your age - 22
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day - 6hrs - 8hrs
5. Your Discord - abhixxhekk
6. Your Nickname - Abhishek Federal
7. Your ID - 96587

Additional information:

1. Leader of Ballas Street Gang. 💜

I would like to become the leader of Ballas Street Gang as I believe I could successfully lead this gang on top. I want to make Ballas Street Gang one of the most respected gangs of everyone.

2. I want the role play to be much better, which means I would lend a hand to everyone. And educate my fellow gang members about all kinds of rule breaks, that is if someone shoots someone with a gun in their hand (PG). To reach my ultimate goal of improving the RP in Illegal orgs.

3. i have seen many gang leader who just stay in hq or do nothing maybe 1 event in whole day ? which effect the Gang well i will not do this mistake as long as im in the city i will do multiple events everyday we can do store robbery , gun store robbery . clands , Hostage situation and multiple Fort zancudo , i will also never allow my graffiti team to go down more than 5000 profit i want my graffiti profit at peak , ghetto clapping with all my gang members , i want to make my gang dominating gang in the city.

I can recruit as much as people in my organization and if some of them don't know the rules then I can teach them the rules how it goes and how it works and I make everyone to attend ghetto activities and same as highway activities, if the gangs are active in the city then the Roleplay will automatically gets interesting to gangsters and as well as Leos so, I focus and force my members to do the as much as possible activities to make the roleplay very interesting

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

I will maintain RP, in negotiations with legal organization during hostage situation.

3. I am living in this city from 7 months and I saw many gang members doing failRP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc.
So, I will make sure that the person, who is joining organization, will go through a proper RP rule test and if we find him suitable, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of failRP from the organization members.

4. I will make sure that everyone knows city rules as well as gang rules for a better rp experince as well as proper rp commands as well as i will give bonuses to people i see being active and helping out the gang.
I have a good idea which I can apply after becoming the leader is that I will give a rank upon their daily activeness. If some player are like active 8 to 10 hours day and have good knowledge then I can give a good rank to them without no hesitation.

Gang Goals :

20+ Store robberies in 1 term
20+ FZ raid
100% Graffiti
100% Turf
Most Active In Ghetto.

Thank You For Reading Application,

Tarzan Badshah

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Krish
2. Your age:- 18
3. Time zone:- GMT +5:30.
4. Average online per day:- 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord:- Tarzan#2396
6. Your Nickname:- Tarzan Badshah
7. Your ID:- 44618

Additional information
1. Leader of
Ballas.

• I Want to make the the org active & perfect with the most experience i have gained from the past 35 Years in the city with the backbone of the Unofficial Organization & Also Ex-Bloods Street Gang Leader.

• I am committed to the growth and success of the Ballas. I believe that the gang can achieve even greater things under my leadership.

• I am a visionary leader with a clear plan for the future. I am also a hands-on leader who is not afraid to get involved in the day-to-day operations of the gang.

• I am confident that I have the skills and experience necessary to be a successful gang leader. I am dedicated to the Ballas and I am committed to making the gang even stronger.

Members should know the rules of the server. This will help them to ensure that everyone is maintaining the roleplay, for the new comers i would suggest them to spend some time in the city and learn the rules properly & i would also guide them if they want.

I would make sure my gang members can be themselves and express their creativity. This will help to keep the roleplay fresh and engaging.

I Will take part in every events Like:- Fort Zancudo ,Store Robbery, Hostage Situations, Clandestine & try to do the possible roleplay in the situtations with other organizations.

4. My Goals For Leadership Of Ballas.
To Make Gang Active and Powerful With The Most Experienced Deputies & Members.
To Make 100% Turf Without Any Rule Break & With The Good Turfers.
To Complete Every Weekly Goal Of The The Ballas.
• To Complete All Events Successfully Like:- Fort Zancudo ,Store Robbery, Hostage Situations, Clandestine , Subs.
• To Give New Comers The Best Roleplay Experience.

--Rank System--
15) Boss
14) Under Boss
13) OG
12) Turfer
11) Kingping
10) Gangster
9) Captain
8) Punisher
7) Destroyer
6) Graffiti Leader
5) Graffitist
4) Shooter
3) Villain
2) Clapper
1) Freeze

By following these ideas, the Ballas can improve their roleplay level and become a more successful and respected gang.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Regards:-
Tarzan Badshah

Ivy Pluxury

Loving souls! 🤍
Player
The following players have been selected for Ballas interviews at 18:00 server time on October 11, 2023.

Abhishek Federal | 96587 - abhixxhekk
Aayush Lzy | 69592 - aayushbhargav

The application for The Ballas Leader is now closed.

Maximus Grand

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL-Strahinja
2. Your age-28
3. Time zone- CEST
4. Average online per day- 7 to 8 hour
5. Your Discord- call911getiq
6. Your Nickname- Hugo Frantelli
7. Your ID-120416

Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

--> I have a lot of experience in illegal organization. I have been as both legal and illegal org Hc's and Deputy and Leader. That's why with my experience I Want to Lead a Gang.

--> With my experience I will do events like store robberies, Fort zancudo Raids on regular basis that will encourage everyone to be a part and enjoy the time in the gang.

--> if I got it my friends and family members going to join Ballas I will focus on gang events and I will take control of it like Clandestine, Battleship, Submarine, Vehicle theft, Gang turfs and Store Robbery

3.Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization

1. -My intention to inspire my gang individuals to make use of in-sport radios, discourage metagaming, sell using RP instructions, and discourage rule violations. I intend to raise the frequency of hostage situations, creating opportunities for law enforcement officers to engage in negotiations and fun function-play reviews. moreover, I plan to enhance our engagement in gun keep and fashionable shop robberies, supplying gang members with extra opportunities to advantage and delight in their time in the gang.

Make the ghetto livelier, make role-playing in gang vs. LEO situations more healthy. When it comes to gun stores and around the clock, I don't want to be the kind of leader who gives every LEO there 5 seconds. No matter how the scenario turns out, I want to provide appropriate and fair RP on all sides.

3.-Reduce toxicity to the absolute minimum. Being a person who enjoys competition, I am aware that some events, particularly turfs, can result in intense exchanges. But I'll make sure that the group I'm in charge of has the least amount of toxicity. Being competitive can lead to many potentially toxic circumstances, but my organisation will maintain its integrity and competitive character rather than succumb to the toxic aspect of it.

REGARDS,

Hugo Frantelli

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Cameron
GMT+1
6-7 hours
Camwalker96107
Cam Quinn

1. Leader of ballas street gang

2. I want to be leader of ballas Because I love all the gangs but I have some favourites ballas is in my top 3 favourite gangs and I was under deputy in ballas in nana term and anik term.

Another reason I want to be leader is because I’ve had experience in every gang as either deputy or under deputy so I think I wanted to take it to the next level by applying for leader and I’ve got what it takes to actually be leader.

Last reason I wanna be leader because I’ve already planned out who’s gonna be my deputies and how I’m gonna run ballas to make ballas the best gang active

3. I will improve roleplay by making everyone going to events. I will also have meetings with my deputies about what we’re doing wrong because I want to a 30 day term and not getting disbanded. I will also give out bonuses for those who turn up to events. I will also give HC ranks to people who derserve it because I’ve seen in gangs people just getting HC rank all because there friends with the leader

1. Warning
2. Depromted to freeze
3. Fired/Blacklisted

My ranking system

My ranking system
14. Boss
13. Deputy
12. Under deputy
11. Event leader
10. Turfer
—high commands——-
9. Punisher
8. Warlord
7. Big smoke
6. Graffist
5. Clapper
4. Enforcer
3. Gangster
2. Rookie
1. Freeze

Last edited:

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: alanzelensky
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelenski
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Ballas
Ans - 1. I have been experiencing things as a LEO and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life, at that time I didn't even know about the emails stuff and all, then I became Families Boss (Underdeputy) and then I was Underdeputy of Bloods and at recent I was holding the position of underdeputy in Ballas. I hoped to see myself as a deputy but now I got this leader application to try myself out.
2. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC and 3 terms in gangs as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of Ballas.
3. I want to increase the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the Ballas always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of Ballas. Now, I think that I've got enough experiences as being a HC in both orgs specially being underdeputy. I can handle Ballas gang very efficiently with my experienced deputies and underdeputies.
My experiences:

Selected for LSPD, SAHP, Marabunta and Families Leadership Interview

Recent - Ballas Under Deputy

Ex - Major General (NG)

Ex - Bloods Under Deputy

Ex - Families Under Deputy

Ex - HOD of IA (LSPD)

Ex - Senator candidate of DOR (GOV)

Ans - (i) I won't promote any favoritism in the gang because in favoritism most of the people give their friends and family members some of the best ranks in the gang and this is very harmful for the gang as in this hardworking gang members are being ignored and some of them would leave and this will cause a loss of members in the gang but good thing is that we have not seen this any term and I wanna continue this.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Ballas as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Turfer (Under Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for
interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelenski

Wolf Gangster

EX-General. 2X Families leader
Player
1: Your name IRL: Shivam

2: Your age: 16

3: Time zone (GMT5:30)

4: Average online per day 4-10 hours

5: Your Discord : wolfgangster

6: Your Nickname: Wolf federal

7: Your ID 92745

1. Leader of Ballas-
2- Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1-) I genuinely enjoy participating in illegal activity, and I'm totally committed to the gang's goals. I will always prioritize furthering the Ballas' interests. I have faith in my ability to manage any circumstance or event that comes up, making sure the gang stays strong and active under my direction.I will consider my group members as well as myself, in contrast to other gang leaders. I'll see to it that everyone in my gang is content, and I'll give incentives to those who put in extra effort. They will be more devoted to the organization as a result, and they will put forth great effort to elevate the Ballas. It will be mandatory for every member of my gang to attend events, and in exchange, I will give them Bounous.

2-) My desire to create an enjoyable, organized, and methodical association is one of the key reasons I want to lead this group. In addition, I would like to use my abilities and enthusiasm to enhance the association's operations.

3-) As is well known, gang activities can result in a higher degree of role-playing than simply physical altercations. For example, if there is a hostage situation, we can apply our experience to assist in formulating a fresh plan of action to resolve the matter. We can improve gang performance at events rather than just having them drive around in gang vehicles. I prefer to play Turf because, in my experience, POV gangs have better role-playing than any other faction and can add new content to the city. Additionally, I believe that gang members ought to communicate more responsibly because listening to radio spam can get problematic. Rather than merely going door-to-door to steal something,

1-)We should only admit people into gangs who are capable of treating others with respect, and HC ranks should be awarded to those who are responsible and capable of managing the gang when the leader is out of the city.

2-) We as Ballas also set ourselves the goal of allowing the drug business in the city to flourish again; our people should sell more coke and weed on the street as well as on the black market because this has fallen asleep a bit lately. Those who are pulling toward the gathering places of gangs and events should get the Bounous.

3-) Attending every event is my goal, which is something that everyone aspires to. My objective is to make sure that we don't just go from event to event; instead, I want to try to add some context before going to events like gang speeches, which serve as a sort of farewell or inspiration in the event that someone passes away. Even though we are aware that everyone respawns, we still need to cherish our lives. So, in addition to attending events, I'll try to incorporate some roleplay, which will take precedence over winning an event.

Here is the detailed ranking system I wish to follow:
15. Lucifer
14. Ghost
13. Devil
12. AK-47
11. Event Leader
10. Gangsters
9. Death Bringer
8. Punisher
7. Graffiti Leader
6. Graffitist
5. Killer
4. Villain
3. Warlord
2. Clapper
1. Freeze

Ballas On Top !
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Wolf Federal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom