Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Ballas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodi Bolo

Ex Leader of Bloods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Harish
2. Your age:19
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6 Hours
5. Your Discord:H90 Gaming#9536
6. Your Nickname: Kodi Knights
7. Your ID:5486
Additional information
1. Leader of...Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1- Every Organization in this city deserves to be run as well as it possibly can. In this city the most fun and exciting moments will always happen when everyone is on the same page following the rules and attending events. Some of the most entertaining and exciting moments I have ever had is during player IC created events. During my time there were these massive events that would happen that involved all of the Organizations in the city. The amount of RP this brought and introduced into my gameplay was just outstanding and I am looking to Provide this again.
2- Bringing the city together whether it be legal Organizations or Gangs is the most important and valuable thing in this city. Introducing newer players who may have never even been in an RP straight into the most inclusive RP possible and letting them explore the amazing city of GrandRP is the most exciting and enjoyable thing in this city.
3- Being a successful leader is accomplished by bringing everyone together. Making sure everyone is following along with all the standards of this city and making sure that everyone is following the rules but still having fun at the same time. A team is only as strong as their weakest link and when it comes to leading an Organization it is no different. If you can successfully educate and guide newer players and even sometimes older players in the right direction then you will have an amazingly fun and successful Organization in this city.
3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
My advice for advancing the level of Roleplay in the city is trying to teach and guide the newer players through the correct processes and help examine where they can improve. This advice could come older or newer players in a successful Organization there should be no bias towards older or newer players as we are all learning and growing as well as having fun together. We can help each other all together and build some of the most exciting and fun RP that this city could possibly see. This adventure of being a leader of a gang would be such a major game changer for me alone as I could learn and experience the side of RP that I have always wanted to be able to see and I would love to bring everyone along on this adventure. Letting everyone Experience huge IC events that aren't normally scripted.

DrPatato

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
INFORMATION
Saad
GMT+5
5 or more
DrPatato #4635
Patato Baba

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1.LEADER OF BALLAS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization

.I've been in a city for a long time now I have an experience of (EVERY) Legal or illegal organizations and I've been a High Command in almost every one of them e.g. I've been a L.Colonel in NG and Director of DOC and SSA. And as of the Illegal Orgs I've been a Deputy of Ballas and Leader of Families and High Command of Bloods and Marabunta. I also have a great experience of gangs from EN-1.

2.I want to have the suspense of the beef between the Legal and Illegal orgs I want to do more store robberies and hostage situations as I can I also want my gang to do it a right way to be protected by getting a strike . I will also focus on the turf and Graffiti and FZ raids and will try to teach my team of how to do it a right way if I get a chance .

3.In my time in the city I've earned great respect from the fellow Gang members and leaders and I want to use that respect to make my Gang a friendly Org in which everyone will get a help if they need and does feel safe for asking questions and I will also maintain good relationships with my Gang members so they will not feel forced when asking questions about anything!

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization

I will focus on training and helping my members to improve so they will also have fun in the city.
2.I will try to give out prizes to the members who will do good in the events and also to the members if who give us time improving.
3.I'll also focus on the Turf team and the Graffiti team as I've been a Graffiti Leader so I'll try to train them myself.

NOTE

As of Talking about my last leadership on Families It didn't go well because I was having Some issues OOC and I also had not much of a support with me because the guys that I wanted to take like my Family they got Leadership of 4 Gangs so we had to split but this time I have full support with me I have already talked with the people like Turfers and my Deputies so Please Don't see me by my Last Leadership.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!

Abby_Vuitton

Mod & Marketplace Mod
Player
1. Your name IRL - Snappy
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - CET
4. Average online per day - 11-14 Hours
5. Your Discord - SnappyFX#2739
6. Your Nickname - Snappy South
7. Your ID - #7052
Additional information - Nothings. Good Luck with looking to my application <3

1. Leader of The Ballas Gang

2. I believe I would be a great fit for the role of leading the Ballas Gang for several reasons; some more major than others. First of all, when I am given a responsibility or starting a new project, operation etc, I tend to work insanely hard to bring what I’m operating with to the maximum level it can reach. And if I’m given the leadership of Ballas, I can ensure that this statement of mine is going to be shown in the work and effort I will be giving up to the organization. I look to myself as a very hard working person, and that trait is going to be a major factor in my potential upbringing of Ballas. I can also inform everyone that if I’m given the leadership of Ballas, I will work my hardest possible to make sure there will be new rp events or new rp situations that we haven’t seen before, in which will make the members of Ballas and hopefully other organizations satisfied of not only the fun of the shootings and hostage situations, but enjoy the bare rp of it, that I mean the previous criminal organizations hasn’t quite succeeded with. The last month or two, the criminal rp in the city has been very weak to non existent as people have just sticked with the same old shootings and nothing more which I hugely disagree with. Therefore I will also attempt to not only boost the rp of the gang, but I will try in someway to add rp into the shootings so the members and newcomers won’t be annoyed of the “same old, same old” and rather be satisfied as something new and interesting always will take place upon my leadership.

3. I have a lot of experience of the ghetto and gangs. I would say I know and can memorize most rules which applies to the ghetto. I know what it’s like to be a newcomer and a normal member, and therefore I also know how to satisfy that crowd, so they decide to stay in the gang. In saying this, unfortunately I haven’t been in leadership of any gangs before. The highest rank I’ve been, was a gangster in Fluffys leadership of Marabunta which I believe was about rank 5 or 6 but can’t recall as their seems to be new rank names now. But In my eyes, I think that can also be a good thing. I have a lot of experience being the people I’m now trying to satisfy. (The newcomers/normal members (not HCs). Therefore I know how to take them to their best possible level, and I also know how to have them stay in the organization.
Something else I also believe is good is that I have been in a lot of orgs, both legal and illegal in which Ive gained information on how to have most fun by rp from both sides of orgs, some examples of orgs I’ve been in is: Ballas, Bloods, Families, Marabunta, FIB, LSPD, SAHP, Gov. And by being in those orgs I’ve learnt how legal orgs can enjoy most rp as well as how illegal orgs can.
I will also have a type of rule test, upon joining the gang, so I make sure the new members will not screw up in order of the rules that applies to ghetto. I will also be an open leader, I will take notice and suggestions of all members from rank 1 to max. I will also have an open eye and watch over, members that have done well and deserve a bonus or a rank up. I will implement new systems where all members will have control of what they have done for the gang, in which I would check momentarily every week to see if someone deserves a rank up or bonus. I have also been in many organizations which I have much useful information from, in which I would be able to forward upon leadership of Ballas.

4. I know many systematical and intelligent people who could be by my side, and guide me during my potential leadership. I will start to have weekly training, and will try to have weekly training to make sure the members are up to standard during the times where it matters the most, such as events and rp situations where I need my members to be as smart and well trained as they can. Some previous Ballas had gotten accused of hacking and aimbotting, which is something I will have no tolerance for at all and would be an insta kick if seen. I believe in getting the rp standards of the city to the max level they can, and this is something that completely ruins what I’m now stating. Something I also will do is giving “not HC” members opportunities to show their leadership capabilities, which will help them get the courage to try to do the thing I’m trying to now. Another problem gangs are dealing with and the members are complaining about is losing money of the gang, and having to buy guns for events. I will make sure we get a steady and controllable flow of getting in and giving out guns from the armory, which I think is a good solution for this problem.
I will also make sure to always keep in touch with administration and curators, to attempt to implement new events, and new enjoyable things the members can joy they’re selves with.
Vouch for me and I will promise a Ballas like never seen before, more innovative than ever.

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Snappy
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - CET
4. Average online per day - 11-14 Hours
5. Your Discord - SnappyFX#2739
6. Your Nickname - Snappy South
7. Your ID - #7052
Additional information - Nothings. Good Luck with looking to my application <3

2. I believe I would be a great fit for the role of leading the Ballas Gang for several reasons; some more major than others. First of all, when I am given a responsibility or starting a new project, operation etc, I tend to work insanely hard to bring what I’m operating with to the maximum level it can reach. And if I’m given the leadership of Ballas, I can ensure that this statement of mine is going to be shown in the work and effort I will be giving up to the organization. I look to myself as a very hard working person, and that trait is going to be a major factor in my potential upbringing of Ballas. I can also inform everyone that if I’m given the leadership of Ballas, I will work my hardest possible to make sure there will be new rp events or new rp situations that we haven’t seen before, in which will make the members of Ballas and hopefully other organizations satisfied of not only the fun of the shootings and hostage situations, but enjoy the bare rp of it, that I mean the previous criminal organizations hasn’t quite succeeded with. The last month or two, the criminal rp in the city has been very weak to non existent as people have just sticked with the same old shootings and nothing more which I hugely disagree with. Therefore I will also attempt to not only boost the rp of the gang, but I will try in someway to add rp into the shootings so the members and newcomers won’t be annoyed of the “same old, same old” and rather be satisfied as something new and interesting always will take place upon my leadership.

3. I have a lot of experience of the ghetto and gangs. I would say I know and can memorize most rules which applies to the ghetto. I know what it’s like to be a newcomer and a normal member, and therefore I also know how to satisfy that crowd, so they decide to stay in the gang. In saying this, unfortunately I haven’t been in leadership of any gangs before. The highest rank I’ve been, was a gangster in Fluffys leadership of Marabunta which I believe was about rank 5 or 6 but can’t recall as their seems to be new rank names now. But In my eyes, I think that can also be a good thing. I have a lot of experience being the people I’m now trying to satisfy. (The newcomers/normal members (not HCs). Therefore I know how to take them to their best possible level, and I also know how to have them stay in the organization.
Something else I also believe is good is that I have been in a lot of orgs, both legal and illegal in which Ive gained information on how to have most fun by rp from both sides of orgs, some examples of orgs I’ve been in is: Ballas, Bloods, Families, Marabunta, FIB, LSPD, SAHP, Gov. And by being in those orgs I’ve learnt how legal orgs can enjoy most rp as well as how illegal orgs can.
I will also have a type of rule test, upon joining the gang, so I make sure the new members will not screw up in order of the rules that applies to ghetto. I will also be an open leader, I will take notice and suggestions of all members from rank 1 to max. I will also have an open eye and watch over, members that have done well and deserve a bonus or a rank up. I will implement new systems where all members will have control of what they have done for the gang, in which I would check momentarily every week to see if someone deserves a rank up or bonus. I have also been in many organizations which I have much useful information from, in which I would be able to forward upon leadership of Ballas.

4. I know many systematical and intelligent people who could be by my side, and guide me during my potential leadership. I will start to have weekly training, and will try to have weekly training to make sure the members are up to standard during the times where it matters the most, such as events and rp situations where I need my members to be as smart and well trained as they can. Some previous Ballas had gotten accused of hacking and aimbotting, which is something I will have no tolerance for at all and would be an insta kick if seen. I believe in getting the rp standards of the city to the max level they can, and this is something that completely ruins what I’m now stating. Something I also will do is giving “not HC” members opportunities to show their leadership capabilities, which will help them get the courage to try to do the thing I’m trying to now. Another problem gangs are dealing with and the members are complaining about is losing money of the gang, and having to buy guns for events. I will make sure we get a steady and controllable flow of getting in and giving out guns from the armory, which I think is a good solution for this problem.
I will also make sure to always keep in touch with administration and curators, to attempt to implement new events, and new enjoyable things the members can joy they’re selves with.
Vouch for me and I will promise a Ballas like never seen before, more innovative than ever.
This application looks very familiar...

Deva Inc

Deva Mods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Deepak
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: (GMT+2)
4. Average online per day: 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord: Deepak Raj#3034
6. Your Nickname: Deepak Raj
7. Your ID: 430

Additional information
1. Leader of: Ballas

1- Every Organization in this city deserves to be run as well as it possibly can. In this city the most fun and exciting moments will always happen when everyone is on the same page following the rules and attending events. Some of the most entertaining and exciting moments I have ever had is during player IC created events. During my time there were these massive events that would happen that involved all of the Organizations in the city. The amount of RP this brought and introduced into my gameplay was just outstanding and I am looking to Provide this again.

2- Bringing the city together whether it be legal Organizations or Gangs is the most important and valuable thing in this city. Introducing newer players who may have never even been in an RP straight into the most inclusive RP possible and letting them explore the amazing city of GrandRP is the most exciting and enjoyable thing in this city.

3- Being a successful leader is accomplished by bringing everyone together. Making sure everyone is following along with all the standards of this city and making sure that everyone is following the rules but still having fun at the same time. A team is only as strong as their weakest link and when it comes to leading an Organization it is no different. If you can successfully educate and guide newer players and even sometimes older players in the right direction then you will have an amazingly fun and successful Organization in this city.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
My advice for advancing the level of Roleplay in the city is trying to teach and guide the newer players through the correct processes and help examine where they can improve. This advice could come older or newer players in a successful Organization there should be no bias towards older or newer players as we are all learning and growing as well as having fun together. We can help each other all together and build some of the most exciting and fun RP that this city could possibly see. This adventure of being a leader of a gang would be such a major game changer for me alone as I could learn and experience the side of RP that I have always wanted to be able to see and I would love to bring everyone along on this adventure. Letting everyone Experience huge IC events that aren't normally scripted.

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Edvard
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - CET
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - Eduardinho#7777
6. Your Nickname - Eduardo Wolf
7. Your ID - # 128
Additional information - I am known to big fams, so i can get the activity on top real quick

Jad Xiliz

Life is only as good as your mindset
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information

1. Yousif
2. 20
3. Central European Time (UTC+1)
4. 8 - 10 hours
5. Cakes#1546
6. Jad Atkin
7. 1621

Additional Information

1. Leader of Balas
  1. I have enough experience to lead a gang since i've been in multiple gangs before like Balas, Families , Bloods and currently in Marabunta Grande also I had higher rank in all of these organizations.
  2. I've never had a family/gang leadership before, and I'm willing to invite the right members which they will be considered as my new family and my gang members in the same time.
  3. I want to improve the RP quality in gang stuff due to my creativity experience also I want to lead Balas Gang to 100% Turfs again after my family leader Ron Atkin did.
  4. I want to share my gang experience to the members that I will invite and I'm pretty sure I will lead this gang correctly.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
  • The first important thing to improve RolePlay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader should make an interview for him and asking him about the gang rules, if the person doesn't know any of the rules asked he get rejected.
  • Before 10 minutes from an event, the leader have to meet his gang members in the HQ and make them to gear up and getting ready to go.
  • Giving bonuses to the gang members after achieving important event (Car Theft for example) so gang members doesn't feel bored of the events.
  • Pulling up in the ghetto when there is no event.
  • Doing sprays in ghetto for the whole day non stop

434519267.jpg

Rancho Sixninez

Player
Player
The following players have been selected for Ballas interviews at 18:30 server time on Wednesday 9 February

Nathan NinthStreet - 2857 - realnathan#2712

issi Lacoste - 9233 - issi#6969

Patato Baba - 3347 - DrPatato #4635

Jad Atkin - 1621 - Cakes#1546

APPLICATION FOR LEADER OF BALLAS ARE NOW CLOSED.

if you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a complaint against administrator.

3NeMy

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
1. Your name IRL Luke
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT+4
4. Average online per day 10-15
5. Your Discord 3NeMy#7690
6. Your Nickname Azrael Wisher
7. Your ID 13873
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

- Numbers, I have family and last few days we have expirinced so much activity within or family. we need to expand and get leadership of gang.
- Deputies, I have few deputies in mind, All expirienced and know their thing, there will not be any stupid warnings like incorect format, bla bla.
- Organisation: Everyone will have their role in this organization and we will be so organized there will be aabsolutely0 no confusion between members.
- I have leadership skills and have strong understanding of rules. I have expirince in both Gangs and State organisations and know how stuff works.

• I will have people controlling Logs all the time to minimize warehouse Robs.
  • More negotiations and high-quality RP while on store and gun store robberies
  • More IC events, Most leaders only do Island and turf.
  • Attack on Ammo runs, I want to make ammo run hard for GOV to defend , with Having allies with other unofficial orgs and gangs we will go against all GOV org
  • Recruitment: to get recruited you must have basic knowledge of RP, outplay. ask several OOC rules questions and you will join org as disbanded rank. what does this mean? it means that now you have to take quiz which high ranks review and decide what rank you will be on.

Thank you, i hope you will give me chanse to come to interview and prove myself.

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL -1. Your name IRL - Germy
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - MST
4. Average online per day - 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord - Da Wock#0001
6. Your Nickname - SatoDe morgan
7. Your ID - #1778

Additional information
Leader of Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I have enough experience to lead a gang since i've been in multiple gangs before like Ballas, Families , Bloods and currently in Families also I had higher rank in all of these organizations.

2. I've never had a family/gang leadership before, and I'm willing to invite the right members which they will be considered as my new family and my gang members in the same time.

3. I want to improve the RP quality in gang stuff due to my creativity experience also I want to lead Ballas Gang to 100% Turfs for the first time

4. I want to share my gang experience to the members that I will invite and I'm pretty sure I will lead this gang correctly.

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

1. The first important thing to improve RolePlay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader should make an interview for him and asking him about the gang rules, if the person doesn't know any of the rules asked he get rejected.

2. Before 10 minutes from an event, the leader have to meet his gang members in the HQ and make them to gear up and getting ready to go.

3. Giving bonuses to the gang members after achieving important events.

4. Pulling up in the ghetto when there is no event.

5. Doing sprays in ghetto non stop.

Last edited:

Paaji Baba

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL :- Mehar Singh
2. Your age :- 17
3. Time zone:- India (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day:- 2-4 hrs
5. Your Discord :- Mehar Baba #9634
6. Your Nickname:- Paaji Baba

7. Your ID:- 6532

Additional information

1. Leader of... Ballas

= i wanna be leader of ballas because i think this is org where i dont need to make good relations with other gangs like bloods bunta etc thats why i dont need to wait for calls from other orgs for any event its upon me to do events and all ( if all gangs are participation as a team then i will contribute for eg :- Capitol raid )

= I earned ranks for eg i joined ballas when RON ATKIN was a leader he was really good leader i earn rank from 1 to 6 after his term got finished choti got the leadership and i earned the rank name deputy in his term.

= As in my past experience i was deputy so i know how to do some stuffs and handle people .

= If i become leader firstly i add 2 ranks if curator allows me to , spray team and spray leader reason is simple i face this problem many times in other gangs as well they dont care about spray team members because of this they get lower rank in lower rank they are not able to drive fast cars thats why they are not able to spray fast

= If i become leader i will try to do more gang events per day like store robbery and fz raid because of this our gang counts in active gang

= if i become leader and we are winning store robbery and all these stuff my gang members will get motivated as well as i will give them bonus to ensure that they didnt waste their time to attend event ( i will also try to give bonus 4 times in week )

= i will come with event bonus system in this if somebody is attending 20 events each for eg :- cland , bs . fz raid etc will get eaxtra bonus like 100k ( they will get bonus this one as well as 4 times in a week also )

= if i become leader i will not care about inviting people in my gang i will care about that i am getting active people in my gang doesnt matter if u have 100 in total but only 6 of them are online my plan is simple i will get active people as many i can

= in gang we have very good opportunity to have 4 deputies so i will appoint 4 deputies from different time zones that will make gang more active in every time zones

Ashhar Baba

Deputy Chief Of SAHP
Player
Information
1. Ashhar Ansari
2. 18 years old
3. IST
4. 6-8 hours usually
5. Jack Miles#6570
6. Kelvin Miller
7. 18685
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(i). I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them. I have seen people struggling to run a gang and I have seen gangs getting disbanded because the leader was not performing well but I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

(ii). I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and ill make sure that we participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favourite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kinda boring but ill make sure we are showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

(iii). Also I have seen every level of RP in the organization and I have been in unofficial families and I have seen many great leaders do all gang events. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down.

I am living in this city for 4-5 months and I saw many gang members doing fail RP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc. I will make sure that the person, who is joining my gang, will go through a proper IC quiz and if our gang HCs finds out that he knows all the ghetto and general rules, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of fail RP from the organization members. We all see people getting warns and punishments for not following RP but I will make sure to try my best to avoid toxic members and recruit people in the gang who have knowledge of basic city and ghetto rules.

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayden Caley
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord Jayy Valor#8139
6. Your Nickname Jayy Valor
7. Your ID 762
Additional information
1. Leader of... Ballas
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) first reason I want to be leader of ballas is because I want to bring strong leadership. Second reason I want to become leader is because I want to bring my skills of gangs to help other people have fun in gangs while following the rules. Third and final reason I want to be leader is because I want to be the best leader I can be by bringing good rp scenes and help people have fun and enjoy themselves.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. More store robbery’s.

SnappyFX

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Snappy
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone CET (+1)
4. Average online per day 12 - 16
5. Your Discord SnappyFX#6969
6. Your Nickname Snappy
7. Your ID 7052

BALLAS ON TOP! Ballas X Snappy

Demontime

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Snappy
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone CET (+1)
4. Average online per day 12 - 16
5. Your Discord SnappyFX#6969
6. Your Nickname Snappy
7. Your ID 7052

BALLAS ON TOP! Ballas X Snappy
My application buddy

Teddy bear

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL -1. Your name IRL - Germy
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - MST
4. Average online per day - 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord - Da Wock#0001
6. Your Nickname - SatoDe morgan
7. Your ID - #1778

Additional information
Leader of Ballas

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I have enough experience to lead a gang since i've been in multiple gangs before like Ballas, Families , Bloods and currently in Families also I had higher rank in all of these organizations.

3. I want to improve the RP quality in gang stuff due to my creativity experience also I want to lead Ballas Gang to 100% Turfs for the first time

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

1. The first important thing to improve RolePlay level in organization is inviting people who really knows the rules. Before inviting someone to the gang, the leader should make an interview for him and asking him about the gang rules, if the person doesn't know any of the rules asked he get rejected.

2. Before 10 minutes from an event, the leader have to meet his gang members in the HQ and make them to gear up and getting ready to go.

3. Giving bonuses to the gang members after achieving important events.

4. Pulling up in the ghetto when there is no event.

5. Doing sprays in ghetto non stop.
man said 100% for the first time 🤡🤡

Zaid Yama

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : zaid
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : GMT +01:00
4. Average online per day : 8-10
5. Your Discord : 𓆩ℤ𝔸𝕀𝔻𓆪#7017
6. Your Nickname : Zaid Yama
7. Your ID : 2394

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization ? 1. I have spent alot of time on Ballas events, turfs, and funny moments on the HQ with other ic players, wishing to bring back the old Ballas days that all matter is winning the events and laughing, not like now all what matter is the ranks and who have more money and fame 2. The Ballas was the most dangerous and famous gang in the city before the last two leaders who failed to run the gang rightly and make it down badly, i wish and i hope that i can make the old days back again

3. i have joined all the gangs and most of them i was a high command, like now im a high rank in Bloods so i do have the experiences to run the org without any problems, i cant say without any mistake because there is no human can do no mistakes 3. Your advice for improving RolePlay in the organization. # Asking who ever want to join about the most important

Last edited:

FazeDominic

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Dominic tondre
2. Your age17
3. Time zone GMT+1
4. Average online per day 8-12
5. Your Discord dominictondre#1563
6. Your Nickname Dominic Valor
7. Your ID 14327
leader of ballas because i have a good knowledge about city as been playing the game or 5 months ( OOC ) also been in many legal organizations and illegal organizations also my knowledge about this city might help the gang to reach on top . Also the guys who are new in city help them to teach how the gang works and also under my leadership i would improvise turfs by giving everyone chance to turf and also increasing crime rate in the city also being in active in ghetto fights and graffiti's and also clandestine will be mandatory under my leadership . Also becoming the Leader Of ballas will help me in future so that i can help other people and tell them how to actually run a gang also will not get in any trouble under my leadership.

I would Suggest being RP all times even ghetto fights and also being active in ghetto , 24/7 Graffiti or whenever possible also NG raids and Store robberies once a week but it will increase as we expand also new FZ raid strategies also clandestine considered mandatory and also will start more criminal activities when we expand more and more in numbers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom